Weight: 56 kg

Height: 168 cm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Red Bull KTM Ajo undertake first test of the year in Almeria

Red Bull KTM Ajo began preseason this week in Almeria. The three riders chosen by the team for the 2013 campaign -Spaniard Luis Salom, Malaysian Zulfahmi Khairuddin and Australian Arthur Sissis- finished their three days of testing on the new KTM today.
After a winter break of over two months, Salom, Khairuddin and Sissis had an intense trio of days in the first runout on their KTM bikes. Making the most of the fine weather in Andalusia, the riders gained confidence and regained a feel for the machinery.
Without the pressure of timing, the Red Bull KTM Ajo team had a positive test focused on familiarisation and setup, undertaking over 100 laps each.

Salom, Khairuddin and Sissis will continue testing next week in an official Moto3 test in Valencia, at the Ricardo Tormo circuit, from 12-14th of February.

Luis Salom: "We’ve had three very good days of testing in Almeria, where we have ridden this year’s bike for the first time. Our feeling is positive, and day by day  both I and the team will get more experience in order to understand the machine better. For a first test, we are happy with the times. We had the chance to try various things and I want to thank the team for their work. The next tests will be in Valencia and we will continue to try setups there in order to gradually improve performance."

Arthur Sissis: "It’s been good to get on the bike again after the winter break. These three days have been very important for learning the bike for this year. We tried a lot of new things. In the end we found a good setup, but this was our first time riding here and it took a while to get used to the track. I think that we have the bike prepared enough for Valencia and I hope that we can go faster there."

Zulfahmi Khairuddin: "These have been three very good days for us. We began work with the new bike and learnt a few things. We have also seen what works best. In any case, we still have a lot of things to try and I also have to work on improving my riding. I think it is positive that we came here to do a test and that we have been able to put in some laps. I can’t wait for Valencia next week."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Zulfahmi Khairuddin's profile  

Making his full season debut in 2010 Zulfahmi Khairuddin became only the second rider from his homeland to compete in the World Championship after Shahrol Yuzi. Khairuddin made his debut in the World Championship as a wildcard at the 2009 Malaysian GP, where he placed 20th, and in 2010 finished in the points on four occasions as he developed his experience in the 125s further.As the sole Malaysian representative in the Moto3 class, Khairuddin undertook his third World Championship campaign riding for the AirAsia-SIC-Ajo team, under which he scored his first two podiums and first pole position. He steps into the Red Bull KTM Ajo team for 2013, where he will no doubt be a serious title contender.             Last edited by xpdckelate on 11-2-2013 02:00 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:02 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:02 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:03 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Luis Salom's profile

Luis Salom developed his talents in the Red Bull Rookies Cup, missing out on the 2008 title by just four points and placing runner-up in the Spanish national championship that same year. In 2009 he came into the WRB team to replace Simone Corsi and rode 12 GPs, finishing in the points five times. His first full season in 2010 saw him riding for the Lambretta Reparto Corse team, placing 12th overall, after which he switched to RW Racing GP. He finished 8th in 2011 and remained with the team for his assault on the Moto3 Championship where he came runner-up after some terrific performances. This earned him a step up to the factory Red Bull KTM Ajo team, with which he competes for in 2013.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Arthur Sissis's profile

Australian Arthur Sissis showed up on the racing radar screen in 2011 in his second season of the Red Bull Rookies Cup. Born in Adelaide, Australia on July 15, 1995, he first raced at aged 7, winning many junior titles in a range of riding disciplines. He was first selected for the Red Bull Rookies Cup in 2009. In 2011 he was a podium regular and challenged Lorenzo Baldassari for the title in the final race. His efforts clinched him a place in the Red Bull KTM Ajo team for 2012, with which he scored his maiden podium at his home race in Phillip Island. He remains with the team for 2013.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:06 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:06 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:07 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:10 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 02:11 AM | Show all posts
KTM and Aki Ajo officially seal 2013 Moto3™ deal

"Aki did a fantastic job with the factory team in our first year back in MotoGP competition in the new Moto3 category. He pushed us hard to reach a very high level. He asked the right questions and wanted the right materials. We developed the bike in record time and the results speak for themselves. That we were able to take the team to such a high level and win the Moto3 World Championship with Sandro Cortese and take the manufacturer’s title was a remarkable result."
KTM welcomed Ajo this week at the headquarters of KTM Motorsports to formerly settle the already agreed verbal agreement. He also visited the factory and had in-depth discussions with technical staff. The team has been analyzing and testing the 2013 factory bike prototype with Spanish rider Luis Salom and already have a very fast bike with which to work, Beirer confirmed.

"Now it is up to us to refine the prototype and build and deliver excellent factory bikes to Aki’s team in a quality and reliability that will let them continue to work at the same high level that we were able to achieve in 2012," said Beirer.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Aki Ajo To Continue As Manager Of Red Bull KTM Ajo Moto3 World Championship Team

Dec 17, 2012, ©Copyright 2012, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

From a press release issued by KTM

KTM and Aki Ajo officially seal the Moto3 deal for 2013

KTM is delighted to have finalized the arrangements for Aki Ajo to continue to manage the Red Bull KTM Ajo Moto3 Factory Team through 2013, Pit Beirer Head of KTM Motorsports has reported. Aki signed on the dotted line at KTM headquarters, confirming the already agreed verbal commitment from both sides.

“Aki did a fantastic job with the factory team in our first year back in MotoGP competition in the new Moto3 category. He pushed us hard to reach a very high level. He asked the right questions and wanted the right materials. We developed the bike in record time and the results speak for themselves. That we were able to take the team to such a high level and win the Moto3 World Championship with Sandro Cortese and take the manufacturer’s title was a remarkable result.”

KTM welcomed Ajo this week at the headquarters of KTM Motorsports to formerly settle the already agreed verbal agreement. He also visited the factory and had in-depth discussions with technical staff. The team has been analyzing and testing the 2013 factory bike prototype with Spanish rider Luis Salom and already have a very fast bike with which to work, Beirer confirmed.

“Now it is up to us to refine the prototype and build and deliver excellent factory bikes to Aki’s team in a quality and reliability that will let them continue to work at the same high level that we were able to achieve in 2012,” said Beirer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Hi, my name is  Arthur Sissis.                                 My discipline is  Moto3.                                 I was born on  15 June 1995                                          in Adelaide, Australia.                                 My philosophy of life is  live life to the full.                                 The most important person in my life is my family.                                 My favourite food is pasta, spaghetti, pizza and gyros.                                 My favourite music is all music but mostly Michael Jackson

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 04:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 04:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 02:44 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072114 second(s), 50 queries .