CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-4-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 10:33 AM
First it is that toothless doggy ustazy and then there is his usual sidekick Dzurqadoink who repeate ...
oothless doggy ustazy and then there is his usual sidekick Dzurqadoink who repeatedly demonstrated to the world their mentally retarded ability in interpreting the Bible and simple biology

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2013 11:41 AM | Show all posts
First it is that toothless doggy ustazy and then there is his usual sidekick Dzurqadoink who repeatedly demonstrated to the world their mentally retarded ability in interpreting the Bible and simple biology.

The toothless doggy ustazy is having utmost difficulty in differentiating divorce and marry, grace and wife....poor old madrasa trained ustazy who is only good at slandering the faith which inevitably proving the worthlessness of this evil paganic faith of his.
On the second thought, how about a bet ?? My toothless doggy ustazy.... i will pose and forward these two verses Matt 19:9 & 29 to reputable theologians, forumers, and even Bible scholar to have a final unanimous decision on whether my interpretation on these verses are correct or yours ???? Are you man enough to take up the challenge ??? I'm Serious ! If the majority of the answers are favouring me and you lose,  then I want you to run naked with a piece of paper hanging around your neck which reads " I'm a muslim and i'm sorry for insulting Matt19:9 and 29" ! Vice versaly, if you win, i will do the same.

Please, don't just hide here and barking like mad rabid toothless dogs, take up my challenge and refer to the real theologians for the answer.....don't chicken out this time around ! I'm WAITING !

As for that Dzurqadoink, what can you say about this mindless clown......"the function of whisker in cat is for smelling" and "the sperms are made in chest".... Anyone who is bored and eager for some dumb and amusing quotes from muslim, this is the place !         

Ha ha , I am still challenging you , go ahead an post the so called reputable commentary by the theologians pertaining to mat19:9 and mat19:29. Then I will again challenge you. I am the least bit worried.

I repeat my challenge.
(1) mat19:9 have no issue about not divorcing and marrying another. In other words unlimited polygyny.
(2) mat19:29 you will get 100x (in this case we concentrate on wife). What do you do with 100x wives?
(3) Why are you so scared to respond on where you get the understanding that a God can die. 1tim6:15-16 states that God is immortal.

Come on , let see if you have the balls to come clean with the said biblical verses. The last challenge you chickened out as you could not provoide any evidence of the credentials of 'Prof' Sam Solomon , 'Dr' Ali Sina etc. You should be without a tongue now. Ha ha

Come on , chicken hearted. I am waiting. Bring on your so called reputable commentary and lets discuss on it. I assure you , you will have a very tough time.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 12:15 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 10:54 AM
I think this toothless doggy ustazy beside being a pseudo Bible scholar, his knowledge in his own faith is also questionable.....On the topic of harem of virgins for jihad martyrs, these are all extracts from quranic and hadith source; one of the best example is at http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins. Below are some extracts from the site;

In Islam, the concept of 72 virgins (houri) refers to an aspect of Jannah (Paradise). This concept is grounded in Qur'anic text which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed[1] to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts.[2][3]

Contemporary mainstream Islamic scholars, for example; Gibril Haddad, have commented on the erotic nature of the Qur'anic Paradise, by saying some men may need ghusl (ablution required after sexual discharge) just for hearing certain verses.[4]

Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al-Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have all discussed the sensual pleasures found in Paradise, relating hadith that describe Paradise as a slave market where there will be "no buy and sale, but... If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."[5][6]

It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir,[7] and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a hasan hadith[8] from Ibn Majah,[9] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal".[10]

The sensual pleasures between believers and houri in Paradise are also confirmed by the two Sahih collections of hadith, namely Sahih Bukhari[11] and Sahih Muslim, where we read that they will be virgins who are so beautiful, pure and transparent that "the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh",[12] and that "the believers will visit and enjoy them".[13]

Suicide is clearly forbidden in Islam, but the permissibility of martyrdom operations (Istishhad) is an altogether different topic, with scholars being split on the issue.

Notable scholars and apologists such as Shaykh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist,[43] Dr. Zakir Naik, known for his advocacy of "Qur'anic science", and Tahir Ashrafi, the Chairman of the All Pakistan Ulema Council, have justified the use of suicide bombing in Islam.[44][45][46] Opinion polls have further shown that an extremely large number of Muslims from around the world support the practice.[43][47][48][49]

The Qur'an states that all Muslim males, not only martyrs, will be rewarded with virgins.[26] However, the Qur'an does also mention that those who fight in the way of Allah (jihad) and get killed will be given a "great reward",[50] and there are also hasan (good) hadith[32] which refer to 72 virgins as one of the "seven blessings from Allah" to the martyr.[31] This has lead to the 72 virgins concept being widely used as a way to entice other Muslims into carrying out "martyrdom operations" for Islam.

This is witnessed in Palestine, where the actions of a mother who sends her son to die as a martyr is sometimes seen as "marrying him off",[51] and where the concept is used in Friday sermons and music videos, both airing on official television.[52][53] It has even been used in the United Kingdom, where, in one event, Muslim teens were told to train with Kalashnikov rifles with the promise that the would receive 72 virgins in paradise if they died as religious martyrs.[54]

Contrary to what the Qur'an, hadith, scholars and Muslims themselves say, a Western author named Margaret Nydell in a book that "promotes understanding between modern-day Arabs and Westerners", states that mainstream Muslims regard the belief of 72 virgins in the same way that mainstream Christians regard the belief that after death they will be issued with wings and a harp, and walk on clouds.[55]

However, both the Qur'an and Muhammad in the hadith literature discuss the issue of virgins being provided for men in Paradise. So, unless the Bible, and more specifically Jesus in the four Gospels, claims Christians will indeed be issued with wings and a harp upon their arrival in Heaven, this claim is inaccurate and misleading.

Embarrassing to the core, isn't it ? Muslim jurists and scholars like Shaykh Yusuf Al Qaradawi, Dr Zakir Naik and Tahir Ashrafi all advocated the jihad of suicide bombing and harem of virgin for Islamic martyrs........but this australoid toothless doggy ustazy by the avatar name of sam1528 says otherwise. Hey ustazy, if you're not agree with your own faith, senang jeh.....murtad aje lah......oh no, the dreadful consequences of murtad is haunting him and scare the shit out on his pant. ........Poor soul, forever trap in this death cycle of this evil paganic faith.

Ha ha, such a lengthy copy paste from wikiislam. You still have not answered my question. I will repeat the question
- Where in the Quran that states that one will get 72 virgins in paradise?

Did you understand what you copied pasted? Such a simple question , you copied pasted a whole length from wiki islam but none point out to any Quranic verse that states of 72 virgins in Paradise.

It is obvious now that you are lying. Come on , have a bit of intregity and honesty. Provide the Quranic verse(s) that states that one gets 72 virgins in paradise.

Ha ha , poor christian bigot. Your argument is about the Quran or translation of Quran. If you refer to the original text in arabic , it mentions houris not virgins. Houris are a special creation , Quran56:35-36 (Yusuf Ali)
35. We have created (their Companions) of special creation.
36. And made them virgin - pure (and undefiled),

Err , isn't the meaning of virgins be it male or female means they have not engaged in any sexual activity?

My question to you :
(1) What is wrong with having companions in paradise?
(2) What is wrong with having sexual pleasure in paradise?

This again shows the hypocrisy of christian bigots like you ('wkk5159'). They are ok with 100 wives in their paradise but go up in arms that muslims gets houris in paradise. Pssst .... don't christian have conjugal relationship with their wife(ves)?

Ha ha , what do christians do in christian heaven , play the harp all day? Ok then , where is the biblical verse that states if christians playing the harp all day? BTW , is there any biblical promise of heaven for christians?

BTW I am ok to get 72 houris in paradise. Any rational persons , male of female will be ok to get 72 or more houris in paradise. Only Christian hypocrites make an issue out of this despite them being promised 100 wives in their paradise. Ha ha .... are you a hypocrite?

Last edited by sam1528 on 5-4-2013 12:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 08:12 PM | Show all posts
pompankabaret posted on 5-4-2013 11:33 AM

There will be more hilarious things on the way if you stay tune.......the best will be seeing that toothless doggy ustazy running naked with a piece of paper hanging around his neck that says; “ I'm a muslim and i'm sorry for insulting Matt 19:9& 29”。。。

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 10:00 PM | Show all posts
It's a houris....yes, it's a houris.....eh, wait a minute, no no no ! it's a virgin.......it's a virgin ! Trust me.....

Let me give you a similar analogy, what this toothless doggy ustazy is trying to say is; "it's a whore..... yes, it's a whore.....eh, wait a minute, no no no ! It's a prostitute.....it's a prostitute ! Trust me.....

Such intellectual quality will have no doubt interpreting matt19:9 &29 to the extent of 100 wives(typical muslim lecherous mindset !) and not divorce & remarry (this is unmistakenly Islam !).

See, finally he is acknowledging the lustful sexual pleasure in Islamic heaven after denying it in the first place......

The toothless doggy ustazy quote; "What is wrong with having sexual pleasure in paradise?"

Now we all still have any doubt why this pagan origin faith is merely a 7th century creation of a mortal cum lecherous sick Arab !  

There are sure plenty of rapes, sodomy and other pervert kinky sex in Islamic paradise.......

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 10:30 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 08:12 PM
There will be more hilarious things on the way if you stay tune.......the best will be seeing that ...

I repeat my challenge (copy paste from post #182)

(1) mat19:9 have no issue about not divorcing and marrying another. In other words unlimited polygyny.
(2) mat19:29 you will get 100x (in this case we concentrate on wife). What do you do with 100x wives?
(3) Why are you so scared to respond on where you get the understanding that a God can die. 1tim6:15-16 states that God is immortal.

Come on chicken hearted christian bigot , why so scared to respond. Could it be that I have been telling the truth all the while. Ha ha , it appears so.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2013 10:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 10:00 PM
It's a houris....yes, it's a houris.....eh, wait a minute, no no no ! it's a virgin.......it's a virgin ! Trust me.....

Let me give you a similar analogy, what this toothless doggy ustazy is trying to say is; "it's a whore..... yes, it's a whore.....eh, wait a minute, no no no ! It's a prostitute.....it's a prostitute ! Trust me.....

Such intellectual quality will have no doubt interpreting matt19:9 &29 to the extent of 100 wives(typical muslim lecherous mindset !) and not divorce & remarry (this is unmistakenly Islam !).

See, finally he is acknowledging the lustful sexual pleasure in Islamic heaven after denying it in the first place......

The toothless doggy ustazy quote; "What is wrong with having sexual pleasure in paradise?"

Now we all still have any doubt why this pagan origin faith is merely a 7th century creation of a mortal cum lecherous sick Arab !  

There are sure plenty of rapes, sodomy and other pervert kinky sex in Islamic paradise.......

Ha ha , you are not answering my questions. This is evidence that you are trying to lie your way thru.

(1) Can you pinpoint where in the Quran that mention about 72 virgins in paradise?
(2) Where do get the notion that houris = virgins women?
(3) Where do you get the notion that it is now whores (per yoru logic)? As far as I can tell , only the bible has got no issues to prostitution as in
(a) jud16:1
One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her.

(b) biblical Jesus (your God) was the by product of incest between biblical Judah and daughter in law , biblical Tamar , who posed as a temple prostitute to which biblical Perez was born, gen38:13-30. Biblical Perez was biblial Jesus (your God) ancestor per the geneology of mat1.

What are blabbering about? Your God in biblical Jesus has a lineage being the by product of incest between biblical Judah and biblical Tamar who posed as a temple prostitute or whore (as stated by you). Yet you want to talk about sex in the bible and Quran?

Mocking an issue , as you usually do , does not solve the problem. It exposes the fact that you are lost with no answers , ie. your weakness. Thus you are trying to look for a way out by mocking. You won't get it with me. You still have not answered my challenge to the unlimited polygyny in mat19:9 and christians getting 100 wives in the christian heaven in mat19:29.

You still have not answered me

You are hypocrite christian bigot. You are ok with 100 wives in your christian heaven which you will have conjugal relationship but have a problem when muslims have companions in our version of heaven.

Do you have a problem with sex in heaven? Of so , what is your problem? If you say it is in the presence of God , then God also knows about the prostitute that you frequent. Ha ha , this is hypocrisy to the max.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 11:18 PM | Show all posts
This toothless doggy ustazy besides harbouring deep animosity and jealousy towards achievement of Christians, he is also a bloody racist australoid who envy the accomplishments of a superior Mongoloid race.

Anthropologists generally recognise IQ of races as; Ashkenazi Jew, East Asians(Chinese, Korean, Japanese) > Caucasoid > Australoid 》Negroid.......

Few threads ago, he was ecstatically boasting the conversion of few dumb British sluts to that evil pagan faith from.....ahem! A Christian website( honest and never cover up like a muslim websites).  It's really pathetic that after centuries of colonialism by caucasoids (Portuguese, Dutch and British), this toothless doggy ustazy still hasn't transformed into a race with dignity but still stuck as a mat salleh ass kisser....no, to be exact, the blondie pussy kisser.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2013 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Abrahamic religion of Judaism and Christianity believes in Adam and Eve as human common ancestors, where did their offsprings found their mates ??? This is simple mathematical answer....but soon after the book of Genesis, God strictly prohibited incest as in Leviticus 18:6.

So, we are pretty sure 100% that Islam has no place in Judeo-Christian lineage (it's of pagan origin, no doubt about that !)since they mock Adam and Eve but promote earthly satanic lust of sexual pleasure in Islamic paradise which even appall the Hindu's Kamasutra...............

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 11:50 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 11:18 PM
This toothless doggy ustazy besides harbouring deep animosity and jealousy towards achievement of Christians, he is also a bloody racist australoid who envy the accomplishments of a superior Mongoloid race.

Anthropologists generally recognise IQ of races as; Ashkenazi Jew, East Asians(Chinese, Korean, Japanese) > Caucasoid > Australoid 》Negroid.......

Few threads ago, he was ecstatically boasting the conversion of few dumb British sluts to that evil pagan faith from.....ahem! A Christian website( honest and never cover up like a muslim websites).  It's really pathetic that after centuries of colonialism by caucasoids (Portuguese, Dutch and British), this toothless doggy ustazy still hasn't transformed into a race with dignity but still stuck as a mat salleh ass kisser....no, to be exact, the blondie pussy kisser.....

Ha ha , now you have become a spammer. Oops , a foul mouthed spammer. This is what I have reduced you to. It is so obvious , you have lost and lost big time. Ha ha , now its your fantasy that I am jelous of Christians. What is there to be jelous about? It appears that you are not intelligent enough to take me on.

I repeat my challenges :

In addition :
(1) Can you pinpoint where in the Quran that mention about 72 virgins in paradise?
(3) Where do you get the notion that it is now whores (per your logic)? As far as I can tell , only the bible has got no issues to prostitution as in
One day Samson went to Gaza, where he saw a prostitute. He went in to spend the night with her.

(b) biblical Jesus (your God) was the by product of incest between biblical Judah and daughter in law , biblical Tamar , who posed as a temple prostitute to which biblical Perez was born, gen38:13-30. Biblical Perez was biblial Jesus (your God) ancestor per the geneology of mat1.

Further addition :

You are hypocrite christian bigot. You are ok with 100 wives in your christian heaven which you would have conjugal relationship but have a problem when muslims have companions in our version of heaven.

The question now. Are you a hypocrite? You are so up in arms that sex in the christian paradise is a no no. I really don't know why except that the most probable cause is that it you feel it is in the presence of your God. However do you realize that God knows about your activity of frequenting prostitutes? Ha ha , I hit a raw nerve , yes?
Last edited by sam1528 on 5-4-2013 11:51 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 12:04 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 5-4-2013 11:50 PM
Abrahamic religion of Judaism and Christianity believes in Adam and Eve as human common ancestors, where did their offsprings found their mates ??? This is simple mathematical answer....but soon after the book of Genesis, God strictly prohibited incest as in Leviticus 18:6.

So, we are pretty sure 100% that Islam has no place in Judeo-Christian lineage (it's of pagan origin, no doubt about that !)since they mock Adam and Eve but promote earthly satanic lust of sexual pleasure in Islamic paradise which even appall the Hindu's Kamasutra...............

Ha ha , Judeo Christianity lineage? Ooi tambi , to the Jews , biblical Jesus was illegitimate , in crude terms - a basxxxd. The Jews do not even want to have anything to do with you christians.

To the Jews , in cases of emergency , they are prohibited from praying in churches but it is ok for them to pray in mosques.
Pray In A Mosque, Rabbi Says, But Don't Even Walk Into A Church

Didn't biblical Adam and biblical Eve had sex. Surprise surprise , it might be news to you , that was how the earth was populated. To christian bigots like you , since sex is a no no , how do you get children? Ha ha , you mean christian bigots like you dial for the stork delivery and 9 mts later the stork deliver your baby (per figure below) :

This is pathetic.

Don't you think its time you grow up? Ha ha ....

Can you address my questions in post #190. Do I need to repeat the questions? Just in case you conveniently forget about the said questions. Yes what , you are looking for any excuse to run .....
Last edited by sam1528 on 6-4-2013 12:09 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Muslim male tourists when visiting Malaysia, where are their favourite pilgrimage ??? Social escorts and red lights area of Bukit Bintang of course !

If you go to our neighboring Thailand, the scene is a mirror to ours..........

This of course applicable to our doggy ustazy who in my previous thread had been confirmed to be diagnosed with that stinky oozy pussy venereal disease as a result of habitual hookering which of course must pay tribute to the meticulous tutorial by his beloved lecherous prophet.....  

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 12:20 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 12:12 AM
Muslim male tourists when visiting Malaysia, where are their favourite pilgrimage ??? Social escorts and red lights area of Bukit Bintang of course !

If you go to our neighboring Thailand, the scene is a mirror to ours..........

This of course applicable to our doggy ustazy who in my previous thread had been confirmed to be diagnosed with that stinky oozy pussy venereal disease as a result of habitual hookering which of course must pay tribute to the meticulous tutorial by his beloved lecherous prophet.....  

Ha ha , I am right again. You have lost and lost big time. Now you are again trying to divert the issue to prostitution. This is pathetic. You are just arguing on speculation. Have I hit a raw nerve that you have gone ballistics? It appears so. Put it this way , prostitution and whoring .... that is your speciality .... a christian bigot. What can I say. You need to specialize in something. Prostitution and whoring seems to be your thing .... unfortunately. Ha ha ...

I am more interested in you answering my questions which I repeat :

In addition :
(3) Where do you get the notion that it is now whores (per your logic)? As far as I can tell , only the bible has got no issues to prostitution as in

Further addition :

You are hypocrite christian bigot. You are ok with 100 wives in your christian heaven which you would have conjugal relationship but have a problem when muslims have companions in our version of heaven.

The question now. Are you a hypocrite? You are so up in arms that sex in the christian paradise is a no no.

Last edited by sam1528 on 6-4-2013 12:21 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Oooo....calling Jesus a bastxxd ??.....That's great ! This of course automatically turn Islam into a busxxxd religion since Islam also believe in Jesus....though not as God but merely a prophet.

Try to quote from some muslim apologist Jews and now try to kiss the Jew's Ass.....poor soul....if this doggy ustazy go to Palestine, he will be sure executed by Hezbollah instantly....without shadow of a doubt !

How's the relationship betweens Jews and Christians ??? Everybody knows except the fact defying delusional muslims like sam1528 !

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 10:25 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 12:25 AM
Oooo....calling Jesus a bastxxd ??.....That's great ! This of course automatically turn Islam into a busxxxd religion since Islam also believe in Jesus....though not as God but merely a prophet.

Try to quote from some muslim apologist Jews and now try to kiss the Jew's Ass.....poor soul....if this doggy ustazy go to Palestine, he will be sure executed by Hezbollah instantly....without shadow of a doubt !

How's the relationship betweens Jews and Christians ??? Everybody knows except the fact defying delusional muslims like sam1528 !

Ha ha , again I've caught you trying to lie. Is lying your 2nd nature? Appears so. Refer to my post #191 which I reproduce verbatim et literatim
Ha ha , Judeo Christianity lineage? Ooi tambi , to the Jews , biblical Jesus was illegitimate , in crude terms - a basxxxd. The Jews do not even want to have anything to do with you christians.

You must be very desperate to try to twist what I stated. Hmmmm, your integrity has takena nosedive with your latest bout of trying to lie. Kalau nak bohong pun , PRO lah sikit.

Ha ha , now you are calling Rabbi Baruch Efrati an apologist just because he pointed out that Jews are prohibited from worship in churches but ok for them in mosques. This again shows that you cannot accept the reality that Judaism and Islam are fundamentally monotheists. How come you 'die die' insist that christianity is in mollycoddle with Judaism? Rabbi Baruch Efrati thinks otherwise.

One thing that is very obvious. You seem to come alive when we touch on prostitution / whoring. Oh yeah , that is your specializaion. What can I say.

Lets look into the issues we have so far :

(1) the bible has no issues with unlimited polygyny , mat19:9 - check
(2) christians expect to get 100 wives in ther heaven , mat19:29 - check

Hmmm , per your logic ..... you guys are so obsessed with sex.

(3) How can a God (biblical Jesus) die? 1tim6:15-16 states , God is immortal - either the bible or you (a christian bigot) is wrong

(4) So far no response form you about the issue of 72 virgins in Quran - caught you lying .... again .... whats new

(5) Where do you get the notion that houris = virgin (maiden) - caught you lying .... again .... nothing new

(6) Where do you get the notion that prostitutes = houris - caught you lying .... again .... nothing new
(a) bible is ok with prostitution , the case of samson , jud16:1
(b) biblical Jesus was the lineage of biblical Parez (mat1) , a by product of incest between biblical Judah and Tamar (who disguised herself as a temple prostitute) , gen38:13-30
----> Gee whizz , no wonder you get excited when the word prostitute / whore is brought up.

(7) What is wrong with having
(i) companions paradise:?
(ii) sexual pleasure in paradise?
----> you are a hypocrite , you are ok with your bible stating that you will have 100 wives in your paradise and you get excited / aroused when prostitute / whore is mentioned but go up in arms when muslims are promised companions in paradise.

Ha ha , I told you that you are going to have a tough time. Wait! Soon we will witness you becoming a spammer .... yes?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 11:39 AM | Show all posts
WKK5159 said; "Truly i said to you......busxxxd religion breeds busxxxd"

99% of Jews don't want to have anything to do with that Arab pagan faith founded by a lecher prophet which advocates promiscuous sex in their paradise......a VD paradise literally....

Oooo.....the toothless doggy ustazy head is rolling under the guillotine of Hezbollah........Yicks !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2013 01:08 PM | Show all posts
First it is that toothless doggy ustazy and then there is his usual sidekick Dzurqadoink who repeate ...
As for that Dzurqadoink, what can you say about this mindless clown......"the function of whisker in cat is for smelling" and "the sperms are made in chest".... Anyone who is bored and eager for some dumb and amusing quotes from muslim, this is the place !
The one clowing ups and down cant even do simple differentiation-orientation nor comparative thinking
He just woke up in the morning having breakfast, go to work, lunch, back home, watch TV, sleep and cont. bla bla...
Every day, seven days a week...just that!
This lame routine/act of thinking normally end up by Gangnaming his religion like...
He couldnt think of how? Why? Or what would happened if a cat looses its whiskers...like himself.

Then, this form of thinking most likely loose its spiritual to entertainment.
(Sikit-sikit mau Gangnam, sikit-sikit s.koria, sikit-sikit jual ubat kuat tambah sperm,
sikit-sikit agamaku dah smpai marikh, bla bla bla sikit-sikit...)
- This plate-number-direct-seller goy only prefer testicles with testismonies, doncha know?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 11:39 AM
WKK5159 said; "Truly i said to you......busxxxd religion breeds busxxxd"

99% of Jews don't want to have anything to do with that Arab pagan faith founded by a lecher prophet which advocates promiscuous sex in their paradise......a VD paradise literally....

Oooo.....the toothless doggy ustazy head is rolling under the guillotine of Hezbollah........Yicks !

Ha ha , I told you that in the end you will be a low level spammer. I am proven right once again.

Ha ha , now its promiscuity in paradise? You are really farting thru your mouth. This really shows that you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. You are bumbling around bumping into things. Quran44:54 (shakir)
Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones

Care to explain , how can it be promiscuity when marriage is involved? Does it mean the 100 wives per mat19:29 is also promiscuity in the Christian heaven (per your logic)? Ha ha ...

Can you address the points in my post #195. Why are you so scared? Issit because you don't have any answers?

Why Jews are turned off by the trinity :

Judaism - Christianity or Islam

Enjoy ..... ha ha
Last edited by sam1528 on 6-4-2013 03:04 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Toothless doggy ustazy not content with 4 wives but harem of 100 concubines can't seems to satisfy muslims insatiable appetite for anything sex....be it kinky, masochism, fetish, buggery and perversion......that lecherous pseudo prophet must have been very proud of his progeny in the name of sam1528.

Now he is contemplating kissing the Jewish ass.....not once but multiple, mind you.!.....
Now the Hezbollah will sure chopping his head into smithereens.......

Why that founder of this lecherous faith can't live beyond age of 62 ???

The evidence is crystal clear; over indulgence in promiscuous sex with 13 wives (one of them, Aisha as juvenile as 9 yrs old when the paedophile prophet fxxked her ! Truly sick and vilest to the core !).

Toothless doggy ustazy is following the footstep of his beloved lecherous prophet.......

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2013 05:42 PM | Show all posts
The imbecilic muslims reply is so boring and dry, how about some animations folk......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada Bezza pada 2023
ultra78'Raja Jalanan' Myvi tewas kepada
Views : 9488 Replies : 28
Emma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langkah 'voice note' Ruhainies isu Bella Astillah
YgBenarEmma Maembong mohon maaf, tersilap langk
Views : 5956 Replies : 63
Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan waktu kerja fleksibel
ultra78Belum masanya Malaysia laksana aturan wa
Views : 6218 Replies : 20
Janji manismu
maklukpenggodaJanji manismu
Views : 25419 Replies : 2
Kekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon sewaktu ketibaan jenazah komander firdaus di masjid sungai nibong
YgBenarKekecohan Ada pemandu yg membunyikan hon
Views : 4714 Replies : 15
Penyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut Hak’ – Kenyataan Watak Imani Dalam ‘Lelaki Itu’ Mula Dibenci Netizen
YgBenarPenyondol Tetap Isteri Sah, Boleh Tuntut
Views : 13226 Replies : 172
'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
maklukpenggoda'Diam sajalah Sanusi'
Views : 5021 Replies : 8
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 17996 Replies : 89
Betul ke tu….cinter?
stingerkentotBetul ke tu….cinter?
Views : 16382 Replies : 15

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 12:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.312699 second(s), 42 queries .