CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 6-4-2013 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Why do Jews and Arabs / Muslims hate each other?

Interesing read at http://www.gotquestions.org/Jews-Arabs.html   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2013 10:38 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 05:31 PM
Toothless doggy ustazy not content with 4 wives but harem of 100 concubines can't seems to satisfy muslims insatiable appetite for anything sex....be it kinky, masochism, fetish, buggery and perversion......that lecherous pseudo prophet must have been very proud of his progeny in the name of sam1528.

Now he is contemplating kissing the Jewish ass.....not once but multiple, mind you.!.....
Now the Hezbollah will sure chopping his head into smithereens.......

Why that founder of this lecherous faith can't live beyond age of 62 ???

The evidence is crystal clear; over indulgence in promiscuous sex with 13 wives (one of them, Aisha as juvenile as 9 yrs old when the paedophile prophet fxxked her ! Truly sick and vilest to the core !).

Toothless doggy ustazy is following the footstep of his beloved lecherous prophet.......

I just love this. Told you that you will become a low level spammer. You cannot answer anything with regards to your religion but choose to digress on non issues. I repeat the most fundamental question

- Why do you believe that a God (biblical Jesus) can die and an another enitty resurrected him? Can a God die? Does this mean that the entity is a more powerful God. The bible in 1tim6:1-516 states that God is immortal. Can you find out what is the definition of 'immortal'?

Ha ha , you mean Prophet Muhammad(saw) by your logic died at the age of 62 because of promiscuity with his 13 wives as claimed by you. Yet claim to be an 'intellect and a medical professional'? Which so called medical school you attended that taught you that a person die due to 'promiscuity with wives'? Ha ha .... the medical school of 'Prof' sam solomon or 'Dr' Ali Sina?

Hmm , Aishah(ra) at 9 had already attained puberty. I thought I provided the reference before. Your bible in eze16:7-8 states its ok for the consummation of marriage when the female has attained puberty. Are you now going against the injunction of your own bible? Not a very good Christian , are you?

Ha ha , a big problem here , biblical Isaac (40) married (and probably had sex) with biblical Rebekah(3) , gen17:17 , gen22:23 , gen23:1 , gen25:20.

Since you get extremely aroused and high when you talk about sex. Ok then , lets look into the conception of biblical Mary. luk1:35 (niv bible)
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

What do you understand when a man come on a woman and his power overshadow her? I dunno about you. The plain and simple understanding is that the man raped the woman. In similar vein , your God (the holy spirit) raped biblical Mary and 9 mths later your God (biblical Jesus) was born. This is extremely crude but there is no other way around it per the language of the bible. To put it crudely , one member of your triune God (holy spirit) raped biblical Mary and 9 mths later , another member of your triune God (biblical Jesus) was born. Well , that what the bible states. What was the age of biblical Mary , you might ask?

a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old,

Age of Mary - look under marriage

Ha ha , what do you now think of
- biblical mary (12-14) married biblical Joseph (90)?
- biblical mary (12-14) raped by your God , the Holy Spirit?

Ha ha , as crude as it may be , do you know of this fact? I don't think you do. If you think its ok , than you are practicing double standards with your argument regarding Prophet Muhammad(saw).

What is it now .... ha ha ....
Last edited by sam1528 on 6-4-2013 10:44 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Oooooo.....seems like this lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is not content with the title; "busxxxd Religion" as advocated by him few post ago, now seems like he wants a supplementary title to his faith;....."Rapist Religion."

Virgin birth of Jesus also recorded in Quran( iliterate Muhammad ciplak bulat-bulat tanpa memahami inti patinya..) and Congratulation, this lecherous ustazy has just assigned the title RAPIST to his Allah.....Allah by the way is not God in Judeo-Christian lineage, it is just a pagan moon god from ancient Arab.

Islam literally means submission to Allah and it is a ultra dictatorial religion which expect fullest subjugation of its followers and its brain washed followers are naturally try to subdue others in what so ever they do. This of course is manifesting perfectly by that "straight A's" student of this evil submissive religion called Islam,sam1528. He expect all his imbecilic queries to be answered according to his model of ridiculous Islamic answers.......Hey ! Wake up from your erotic slumber ! Do you know who are you dealing with ?

Old Testament, full of story of sins(include paedophile accounts of course), punishments and deaths.
New Testaments, with the advent of Jesus Christ, is full of God's Grace, Salvation,  Redemption and Resurrection. (No nonsense of paedophile)
Quran and Hadith on the other hand are full of violent and vile examples; the most notable one is of course the statutory rape of 9 yrs old Aisha by Muhammad !).....Yucks !

Jesus Christ as God in flesh would definitely be of virgin birth, crucified and resurrected 3 days later....this is the ultimate fullfillment of thousand years old 44 prophecies;  from Psalm 22:16-18 to Isaiah 53:12.

Muhammad on the other hand, had 13 wives and died at 62, not resurrected nor ascended to heaven but rot in hades forever !

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 02:54 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 05:42 PM
The imbecilic muslims reply is so boring and dry, how about some animations folk......

I thought 'lab rat' is for modernist i.e. anøatomist-wannabe, testicles-logist, etc.???
- or they just returning its favour/deeds by naming 'Mickey/Minnie Mouse' to feel good?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 03:03 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 6-4-2013 05:52 PM
Why do Jews and Arabs / Muslims hate each other?

Interesing read at http://www.gotquestions.org/J ...

...some says "Jews are the best alliance for Christians"
- This is really the biggest joke ever, rabbi!!!
(But for goys, of course lah! Besties...~!!! )

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 03:25 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 01:12 AM
Oooooo.....seems like this lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is not content with the title; "busxxxd  ...

I heard that a pideophile quote 'sperm-testicles' (something like that lah...)
Yet he blame not himself of lust-phobia but his own testicles! which keep on producing sperms since kiddo???
This anøatomist-wannabe-not most likely turn to only male reproduction system - not gay goy (i assume )
- Which I can conlude that he did not finish his biology study - dropout! or 'unwikkgoogable'!

Cheer up wikkitty!

Dont forget to Wa...ka...ka...
(w/o numbers)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-4-2013 10:30 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 01:12 AM
Oooooo.....seems like this lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is not content with the title; "busxxxd Religion" as advocated by him few post ago, now seems like he wants a supplementary title to his faith;....."Rapist Religion."

Virgin birth of Jesus also recorded in Quran( iliterate Muhammad ciplak bulat-bulat tanpa memahami inti patinya..) and Congratulation, this lecherous ustazy has just assigned the title RAPIST to his Allah.....Allah by the way is not God in Judeo-Christian lineage, it is just a pagan moon god from ancient Arab.

Islam literally means submission to Allah and it is a ultra dictatorial religion which expect fullest subjugation of its followers and its brain washed followers are naturally try to subdue others in what so ever they do. This of course is manifesting perfectly by that "straight A's" student of this evil submissive religion called Islam,sam1528. He expect all his imbecilic queries to be answered according to his model of ridiculous Islamic answers.......Hey ! Wake up from your erotic slumber ! Do you know who are you dealing with ?

Old Testament, full of story of sins(include paedophile accounts of course), punishments and deaths.
New Testaments, with the advent of Jesus Christ, is full of God's Grace, Salvation,  Redemption and Resurrection. (No nonsense of paedophile)
Quran and Hadith on the other hand are full of violent and vile examples; the most notable one is of course the statutory rape of 9 yrs old Aisha by Muhammad !).....Yucks !

Jesus Christ as God in flesh would definitely be of virgin birth, crucified and resurrected 3 days later....this is the ultimate fullfillment of thousand years old 44 prophecies;  from Psalm 22:16-18 to Isaiah 53:12.

Muhammad on the other hand, had 13 wives and died at 62, not resurrected nor ascended to heaven but rot in hades forever !

Ha ha , this is what happen when you concentrate on the arguement of sex to demonize muslims. It now appears that the bible is a lot worse hence the religious culture that shapes you. You are now in shock and awe that a member of your triune God (Holy Spirit) raped biblical Mary resulting in the birth of another member of your triune God (biblical Jesus).

Lets compare the narrative between the bible and Quran :
luk1:35
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Like I stated before the phrase of when a man 'come on a woman and his power overshadow her' in simple understanding means rape.
Quran3:47 (sahih international)
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

The narrative in the Quran states that Allah just wills the event and it happens.

Comparing the 2 narratives :
In the bible , a member of the triune God (holy spirit) raped biblical Mary resulting in the birth of another member of the triune God (biblical Jesus). To make matters worse , biblical Mary(12-14) was already betrothed to biblical Joseph(90) , mat1:18. Holy Spirit sudah sapu. Macam kilat si holy spirit sapu.

On the other hand , the Quran describes the majesty of Allah. Allah just will it to happen , it happens.

How tambi? Ha ha , appears that your strategy of taking up the argument of sex has backfired badly on you. Can you accept the fact that your God raped a mortal resulting in the birth of your God? If you can , then your morality is questionable.

You ask 'do I know who I am dealing with'? Sure I do. I am dealing with a nutcase christian bigot , 'wkk5159'. All of your pathetic arguments have backfired badly on you.

How can the consummation of Aishah(ra) marriage be statutory rape according to biblical laws? Eze16:7-8 states that the consummation of marriage is ok when the female attained puberty. I have already provided a reference that Aishah(ra) confirmed her puberty when her marriage was consummated. On the other hand you need to explain
(1) The marriage and consummation of marriage between biblical Isaac(40) and biblical Rebekah(3)
(2) The rape of biblical Mary(12-14) (who was bethrothed to biblical Joseph(90)) by the holy spirit

Don't be shy , what is your opinion to (1) and (2)? Ha ha ... the argument comes back harder .... poor you ... this means that a member of your triune God (biblical Jesus) was the result of rape and the pedophile action of another member of the triune God (holy spirit)? Yes or no? Ha ha .... this also mean that pedophilia is ok by the bible despite the injunction of eze16:7-8 per the action of biblical isaac(40) and biblical rebekah(3).

Historical / current evidence is in my favor. This holy spirit is a serial rapist. Look at what is happening in the churches. There are lots of cases where priests raped kids (male / female). Aren't these priests filled with the holy spirit? This has been going on for 2000 odd years. Are you not filled with the holy spirit that you get aroused when talking about sex , prostitutes / whores? Ha ha

Ha ha , there is no explicit biblical proof that biblical Jesus died and was resurrected. In the bible , when resurrected , the resurrected body would be wholesome meaning no blemish , the biblical reference been provided. Biblical Jesus had holes in his hands. Biblically this means that whoever the person was , did not die and not undergone ressurection. From the logic standpoint , how can a God die?

Ha ha , Prophet Muhammad(saw) died because he was a human being , a messenger of Allah. Where in your bible that states that he's gone to hell. You are just arguing from your fantasy.

Ha ha , all I see are pathetic arguments from you that has backfired badly on you. Too bad , so sad.
Last edited by sam1528 on 7-4-2013 10:31 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 10:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Beware everyone, muslims are believers of a rapist god which inspire muslim with everything sex....not the proper one but perverted one.

His straight A's apprentice sam1528 just perfected this art of perverted sex to the next level...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2013 11:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oooo....the lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is so desperate in defending that lewdy faith of  his that he tried to implicate other religious figure of committing the sexual offences without facing the fact that muslim clergys or muslims in general had committed even worse sexual crimes.

Look no further, we just look at Malaysia , which race of particular faith committed most of the sexual offences and crimes....from rape to incest. Just dig out the police files and voila the evidence is in front of you. The fact don't lies but muslims like sam1528 lies.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 11:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If conceived by Holy Spirit can constitute a rape case....then i guess all the fertility clinic around the world which operated the Artificial Insemination and In Vitro conception & embryo transfer must had committed zillions of rape ! This of course is the retrograde opinion of a lecherous ustazy by the name of sam1528.

Definition of rape in law; " Forceful  penetration of female vagina by male penis".....pregnant or not pregnant are not within the definition of rape.

So, according to the definition of that lecherous toothless doggy ustazy, his god(Allah) has a penis ! Last edited by wkk5159 on 7-4-2013 11:33 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 11:43 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 10:59 AM
Beware everyone, muslims are believers of a rapist god which inspire muslim with everything sex....not the proper one but perverted one.

His straight A's apprentice sam1528 just perfected this art of perverted sex to the next level...

Ha ha , I repeat the comparison between the bible and Quran :

Like I stated before the phrase of when a man 'come on a woman and his power overshadow her' in simple understanding means rape.
Quran3:47 (sahih international)
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

The narrative in the Quran states that Allah just wills the event and it happens.

Comparing the 2 narratives :
In the bible , a member of the triune God (holy spirit) raped biblical Mary resulting in the birth of another member of the triune God (biblical Jesus). To make matters worse , biblical Mary(12-14) was already betrothed to biblical Joseph(90) , mat1:18. Holy Spirit sudah sapu. Macam kilat si holy spirit sapu.

On the other hand , the Quran describes the majesty of Allah. Allah just will it to happen , it happens.

Can you address the comparison? The bible states that the holy spirit raped biblical Mary whereas the Quran states that whatever Allah will , it happens.

Which narration do you favor? Rape per the bible or the majesty of God per the Quran. Ha ha .... decisions decisions

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 11:50 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 11:19 AM
Oooo....the lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is so desperate in defending that lewdy faith of  his that he tried to implicate other religious figure of committing the sexual offences without facing the fact that muslim clergys or muslims in general had committed even worse sexual crimes.

Look no further, we just look at Malaysia , which race of particular faith committed most of the sexual offences and crimes....from rape to incest. Just dig out the police files and voila the evidence is in front of you. The fact don't lies but muslims like sam1528 lies.

Ha ha , toothless talk is your favourite pastime. Where is your evidence?
The scandal then spread to almost every US Catholic diocese involving 4,400 priests and 11,000 children, abused between 1950 and 2002.

Sex scandals in the church

This is just data for the past 50 yrs. What about the past 2000 yrs? Are these priests not filled with the holy spirit? We don't have to look far , just look at you , you are filled with the holy spirit and you are aroused everytime the words sex , prostitutes / whores are mentioned. That is some truth to what I have said - the holy spirit is a serial rapist.

You still have not answered my question. Can you accept the fact that your God (holy spirit) raped a mortal (biblical Mary) resulting in the birth of your God (biblical Jesus) ? If you can , then your morality is questionable.

Incest? Biblical Jesus is the lineage of a by product of incest between biblical Judah and biblical Tamar. Your bible advocate such.
Care to explain?

Ha ha ... don't shy .... do answer the questions
Last edited by sam1528 on 7-4-2013 11:52 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 12:02 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 11:31 AM
If conceived by Holy Spirit can constitute a rape case....then i guess all the fertility clinic around the world which operated the Artificial Insemination and In Vitro conception & embryo transfer must had committed zillions of rape ! This of course is the retrograde opinion of a lecherous ustazy by the name of sam1528.

Definition of rape in law; " Forceful  penetration of female vagina by male penis".....pregnant or not pregnant are not within the definition of rape.

So, according to the definition of that lecherous toothless doggy ustazy, his god(Allah) has a penis !

Ha ha , this exposes your lack of finesse in your argument. Rape can be described in a polite manner , in a technical manner and in a crude manner. Such is the nuance of a language.

The phrase of when a man 'come on a woman and his power overshadow her' in simple understanding means rape.

Do tell me what is your understanding of - when a man come om to a woman and his power overshadow her? Ha ha , to you the phrase means they hold hands and sing 'kumbaya'?

Nobody states that pregnant is within the definition of rape. We are talking about the action itself. Why are you trying to side track the argument. No answers that you now seek to run?

From your argument , it is clear that you believe that the holy spirit has a penis due to luk1:35. Yeah what , man is made in the image of God , gen1:27. Look carefully at the figure hanging on the cross , does the figure has a penis?

What do you think of biblical Isaac(40) and biblical rebekah(3)?

If you are ok , then your values are no different from a rapist cum pedophile. Oops , my apologies , you are filled with the holy spirit. Ha ha , how could I forget such.
Last edited by sam1528 on 7-4-2013 12:05 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 02:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kakaka...how entertaining.. ..Islamic god has a penis !

Now, beside the title of "busxxxd faith" and " rapist faith".....now the newest addition of title to that evil lewdy pagan...." An Incestial Faith" !

p/s: since the lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is calling Jesus a product of incestial relationship and Islam also believe in Jesus(Isa) though not as God but merely a prophet....thus the title of "incestial faith" as an addition to that lewdy faith really couldn't be any more appropriate.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 02:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 11:19 AM
Oooo....the lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is so desperate in defending that lewdy faith of  his t ...

Hi, wikkitty.
Statistics were just statistics. Even the govmt cant do nothing about it.
The law is constituted from Magna Charta and the rights of minority already overcome the majority!
But these are still legal accord??? No one can filter the mass media from Gangnaming , doncha know?
- The source of lust, desire, love, pornography!, etc. without limits...even Christians cant prevent it.

Some perverted-anøatomist-wannabe said, "Sperms are produced in testicles, chest not!"
Meaning, the evolution of sexual-illness i.e. LGBT and others started from this interpretation.
Not to re-produce i.e. kin, offspring, lineage, etc. but only for lust! sex and more sex.
Jz to legalize what was prohibited by The Creator...

U judge your'self', but not your sperms.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2013 03:05 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 02:37 PM

Now, beside the title of "busxxxd faith"  ...

Oh, you thought God took away your penis (w/testicles) together with your whiskers?
- screwed-absent-minded of yours are such a laugh...out loud!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2013 10:51 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 7-4-2013 02:37 PM

Now, beside the title of "busxxxd faith" and " rapist faith".....now the newest addition of title to that evil lewdy pagan...." An Incestial Faith" !

p/s: since the lecherous toothless doggy ustazy is calling Jesus a product of incestial relationship and Islam also believe in Jesus(Isa) though not as God but merely a prophet....thus the title of "incestial faith" as an addition to that lewdy faith really couldn't be any more appropriate.

Ha ha , I think you have lost big time. You made up an argument of God having penis not knowing that in the bible , gen1:27 , states that man in made in the image of God. Why you insist on insulting your God , I really don't know. Hmm , just how did your God in biblical Jesus pee? Thru his mouth? Ha ha

Ha ha , it is very obvious you have nothing left in your locker. Anyways you are just following the teachings of your bible to curse and swear. You are like biblical Peter , when caught square , started cursing and he then disowned biblical Jesus , mat26:74
Then he began to call down curses, and he swore to them, “I don’t know the man!” Immediately a rooster crowed.

Waiting for you to disown biblical Jesus. Ha ha

You still have not answered me :
Can you accept the fact that your God (holy spirit) raped a mortal (biblical Mary) resulting in the birth of your God (biblical Jesus) ? If you can , then your morality is questionable.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 09:52 AM | Show all posts
It's now cystal clear that faith of lecherous toothless doggy ustazy sam1528 is a "busxxxd Religion"  cum "Rapist Religion" cum "Incestial Religion" as enthusiastically propagated by him.

I guess all the doctors at the fertility clinic and couples who had in-vitro fertilization and artificial insemination should come forward and sue this legal illiterate ustazy for repeatedly implicating them as rapists and victims of rapes.

Christians are made in image of God but muslim like sam1528 is made in image of satan.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Muslims not only champions of sex crimes in their own countries, they are the champions too in that aspect in their adopted countries. I really pity the liberal European countries who took them in.... Muslim men dominate sex crimes in Norway ! http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TOGA198CRA7L769T5.
Muslims, 'sex gangs' and white working-class women in Britain !  http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/new ... orking-class-women/
9 Muslims Convicted of Child Sex Crimes in England ! http://waronterrornews.typepad.c ... mes-in-england.html
Vicious Muslim rapist/child sex trafficker: "my only crime was to be Muslim" ! http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.c ... ex-trafficker-.html

Truly sick and vile !

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2013 02:02 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 8-4-2013 09:52 AM
It's now cystal clear that faith of lecherous toothless doggy ustazy sam1528 is a "busxxxd Religion" cum "Rapist Religion" cum "Incestial Religion" as enthusiastically propagated by him.

I guess all the doctors at the fertility clinic and couples who had in-vitro fertilization and artificial insemination should come forward and sue this legal illiterate ustazy for repeatedly implicating them as rapists and victims of rapes.

Christians are made in image of God but muslim like sam1528 is made in image of satan.

Ha ha , I think you are losing your marbles.

Are you now arguing that luk1:35 means invitro fertilization? Luk1:35 (niv bible)

Can you explain just how in the world does luk1:35 means invitro fertilization? Is your upstairs a bit wonkly due to the endless embarrassment heaped upon you? Ha ha ...

You still have not answered my question :
Can you accept the fact that your God (holy spirit) raped a mortal (biblical Mary) resulting in the birth of your God (biblical Jesus) ? If you can , then your morality is questionable.

Ha ha , you admit that your beliefs is that man is made in the image of the biblical God. Therefore your God has a penis. Then you have proven me right that your God , the holy spirit raped biblical Mary , luk1:35. Do tell us just how did biblical Jesus took a pee? Didn't he utilized his 'little birdie'? Ha ha ....
Last edited by sam1528 on 8-4-2013 02:07 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 01:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.189549 second(s), 42 queries .