CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2013 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Poor old ustazy.....everyone except the deeply delusional muslims know that Islam propagates because of 2 major reasons;

1. High birth rate in muslim countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia......not only that, those ungrateful muslims immigrants in Western countries also breed like rabbit. Some towns in Netherland, France ans Sweden have their hospital jam packed with new borns with the name begin with Muhammad.

2. No freedom of religion, muslims born into muslims family have no choice but doomed to become muslims as murtad is subject to persecution and harassment in Islam. Case of Lina Joy in Malaysia is a good example and much too often "honour killing" in muslims immigrant families in the West can only reconsolidate this fact.
Brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina and Amil Imani have to leave their countries of birth in order to avoid persecution.

Above points are undeniable concrete proofs. Who do you try to mislead and con ? We are too well informed and smart for you to futilely sorting up the fallacy. Got it ?  Mr serpentine ustazy......

Your audiences are certainly self-duped muslims like you who are constantly delusional about mirage of Islam's golden age which will never ever materialize.

Just take a look around the world scenes and the evidences are right in front of us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-4-2013 08:26 AM
Poor old ustazy.....everyone except the deeply delusional muslims know that Islam propagates because of 2 major reasons;

1. High birth rate in muslim countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia......not only that, those ungrateful muslims immigrants in Western countries also breed like rabbit. Some towns in Netherland, France ans Sweden have their hospital jam packed with new borns with the name begin with Muhammad.

2. No freedom of religion, muslims born into muslims family have no choice but doomed to become muslims as murtad is subject to persecution and harassment in Islam. Case of Lina Joy in Malaysia is a good example and much too often "honour killing" in muslims immigrant families in the West can only reconsolidate this fact.
Brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina and Amil Imani have to leave their countries of birth in order to avoid persecution.

Above points are undeniable concrete proofs. Who do you try to mislead and con ? We are too well informed and smart for you to futilely sorting up the fallacy. Got it ?  Mr serpentine ustazy......

Your audiences are certainly self-duped muslims like you who are constantly delusional about mirage of Islam's golden age which will never ever materialize.

Just take a look around the world scenes and the evidences are right in front of us.

Ha ha , appears that you cannot stomach the realities of life but force yourself to continue on your delusional ways

(1) It has got nothing to do with with birth rate. It is the retention rate of muslim families in contrast to christian families. It is also due to conversion from other faiths
Even when Muslim children go to the state schools, their parents make sure that they get a solidly Muslim education. By contrast, Christian parents in Britain can often be incredibly ambivalent about the formative role that education plays, sometimes even completely denying that it has any relation to how successfully the faith is perpetuated from one generation to the next.

why are so many Britons are becoming Muslim is that the Islamic faith is an escape route from the decadence and moral bankruptcy of contemporary British society. At least, that is the testimony given by many converts. The Faith Matters survey cited above found that numerous young women (on average 27 years old) are going into Islam as a reaction to the moral licentiousness, drunkenness and ‘unrestrained consumerism’ of modern society. Quite simply, British young people are craving the stability that Islam brings.

Facts that 'wkk5159' is afraid to face (christian voice)

(2) Killing of apostates in bible :
(a) deut17:3-5
3 and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, 4 and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, 5 take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

(b) joh15:6
6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.

The Quran is silent on punishment of apostates. For peaceful apostates - Sahih Bukhari 9:92:424
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah As-Salami:

A bedouin gave the Pledge of allegiance for embracing Islam to Allah's Apostle, and then he got an attack of fever in Medina and came to Allah's Apostle: and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Cancel my pledge." Allah's Apostle refused to do so. The bedouin came to him again and said, "Cancel my pledge," but he refused again, and then again, the bedouin came to him and said, "Cancel my pledge," and Allah's Apostle refused. The bedouin finally went away, and Allah's Apostle said, "Medina is like a pair of bellows (furnace), it expels its impurities while it brightens and clears its good.'

Where is the so called Quranic injunction to kill apostates? I have already asked you to name just 1 peaceful muslim apostate  who was executed in the 1500 yrs of Islam .... you cannot do so.

Even Prophet Muhammad(saw) cannot claim a person to be an apostate as it is between him / her and Allah. This is different in your faith where a person can be excommunicated.

Has Lina Joy been forced to revert back to Islam? Yes or no?

This is a stale joke from you which is becoming sillier by the minute :

Ok then , provide the credentials of these people whom you laud to be ex muslims scholars. Until now , the silence is an acknowledgement that you trying to lie your way thru.

Honor Killings? Do you actually understand what this is? It is widespread across all cultural and religious lines.
Reports submitted to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights show that honor killings have occurred in Bangladesh, Great Britain, Brazil, Ecuador, Egypt, India, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Pakistan, Morocco, Sweden, Turkey, and Uganda. In countries not submitting reports to the UN, the practice was condoned under the rule of the fundamentalist Taliban government in Afghanistan, and has been reported in Iraq and Iran.

In India, for example, more than 5,000 brides die annually because their dowries are considered insufficient, according to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Crimes of passion, which are treated extremely leniently in Latin America, are the same thing with a different name, some rights advocates say.

"In countries where Islam is practiced, they're called honor killings, but dowry deaths and so-called crimes of passion have a similar dynamic in that the women are killed by male family members and the crimes are perceived as excusable or understandable," said Widney Brown, advocacy director for Human Rights Watch.

The practice, she said, "goes across cultures and across religions."

Another embarrassment for 'wkk5159'

Ha ha , why are you in delusion? All my points are backed up by the proper references , even from christian sources. You on the other hand have nothing but just farting thru your mouth. Yet you claim to be an intellect? At this juncture I really sympathise your parents who wasted $ for your education. Appears that you are scared to face the reality that christianity is on the decline.

Ha ha , one day your kids or grandkids will revert to Islam. Will you be turning in your grave .... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Wow.....Self delirium and delusion to the grandest scale, great !  We like it, this will hasten the demise of Islam.

Just hand pick few of this self-conned and hopelessly delusional ustazy relentless queries;

1.Since he keep on asking the credential of brilliant ex muslims and critiques of Islam like a rabid dog, here just a few facts among zillion from the internet. ...;
a. Sam Solomon, famous Islamic scholar, jurist and professor of Syariah law http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/10/22/ex-muslim-sam-solomon-islamic-scholar-and-jurist-was-arrested-imprisoned-sentenced-to-death-and-exiled-from-his-homeland/,
http://europenews.dk/en/node/5449.

b. Wafa Sultan,  a medical doctor who trained as a psychiatrist in Syria, and an American author and critic of Muslim society and Islam. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa_Sultan.

It's really bitter pills for that ustazy to swallow, wait a minute ! Nah....serpent is good at swallow even bigger things.

2. Killing of apostates and honour killings are commited by who ??? This fact defying ustazy must have been living in cave Hira for too long. Just surf the net and on the TV one will get the answer. People nowadays are not as gullible as say.....like supporters of BN regime. Too scare to face the truth ???  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam, http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-apostasy.htm,http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1243-without-islams-command-for-killing-apostates-islam-would-not-survive-today-al-qaradawi.html,http://www.faithfreedom.org/?p=761, [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing, www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJbcqJsxRp0 -, www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm

One bone chilling remark by this humanity devoid zombie of pagan faith is that he keep on asking whether there is any peaceful apostate being killed by that evil pagan faith, Really #$@% kind of thrashy relligion......
Any religion kill their apostates by asking them whether they are peaceful or unpeaceful apostates  ?? ? By the tone of it, the unpeaceful apostates in Islam sure suffer a violent death in the hand of blood thirsty muslim thugs whereas peaceful apostates will fare slightly better by having been constantly harrassed, repeated brain-washing and torturing.
[/url]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 01:00 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-4-2013 11:27 AM
Wow.....Self delirium and delusion to the grandest scale, great !  We like it, this will hasten the  demise of Islam.

Just hand pick few of this self-conned and hopelessly delusional ustazy relentless queries;

1.Since he keep on asking the credential of brilliant ex muslims and critiques of Islam like a rabid dog, here just a few facts among zillion from the internet. ...;
a. Sam Solomon, famous Islamic scholar, jurist and professor of Syariah law http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/10/22/ex-muslim-sam-solomon-islamic-scholar-and-jurist-was-arrested-imprisoned-sentenced-to-death-and-exiled-from-his-homeland/,
http://europenews.dk/en/node/5449.

b. Wafa Sultan,  a medical doctor who trained as a psychiatrist in Syria, and an American author and critic of Muslim society and Islam. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafa_Sultan.

It's really bitter pills for that ustazy to swallow, wait a minute ! Nah....serpent is good at swallow even bigger things.

2. Killing of apostates and honour killings are commited by who ??? This fact defying ustazy must have been living in cave Hira for too long. Just surf the net and on the TV one will get the answer. People nowadays are not as gullible as say.....like supporters of BN regime. Too scare to face the truth ???  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam, http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/012-apostasy.htm,http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/107-khalaf/1243-without-islams-command-for-killing-apostates-islam-would-not-survive-today-al-qaradawi.html,http://www.faithfreedom.org/?p=761,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing, www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJbcqJsxRp0 -, www.islam-watch.org/SyedKamranMirza/honor_killing.htm

One bone chilling remark by this humanity devoid zombie of pagan faith is that he keep on asking whether there is any peaceful apostate being killed by that evil pagan faith, Really #$@% kind of thrashy relligion......
Any religion kill their apostates by asking them whether they are peaceful or unpeaceful apostates  ?? ? By the tone of it, the unpeaceful apostates in Islam sure suffer a violent death in the hand of blood thirsty muslim thugs whereas peaceful apostates will fare slightly better by having been constantly harrassed, repeated brain-washing and torturing.

Ha ha , at long last you are forced to face facts that christianity is on the decline. It appears that when a society gets to be more and more educated , christianity is a faith that loses out as it not based on reason. A simple question : How can a God die and a different entity resurrected the said dead God? This simple question have put you in stitches , unable to answer.

However Islam does not have such baggage. That is why the rate of reversion is increasing like in the UK. Something religious bigots like you cannot stomach.

(a) On I see , Sam Solomon - '..a former Muslim and professor of Sharia Law..' (per your copy paste). I repeat my question , which University did he serve for his professorship? I have been asking for his credentials more than 7 times already. You are just running away from the issue. I have no problems to provide the university links for christian scholars in the like of Tom Harpur , James Tabor etc. Why is it so difficult for you to provide the academic credentials of Sam Solomon. There is none to begin with , isn't it? Ha ha , are you not embarrassed that your lies have been exposed time and time again?

(b) When did Wafa Sultan became a scholar of Islam? Ha ha , Wafa Sultan was in Syria in the 70's , the time of Hafiz Al Assad , a secular , anti-Shariah Ba’athist dictator and both of them are in the same sect - the alawites. Commentry based on the observation of Rabbi Stephen Stein :
The hope is that more and more people like Rabbi Stephen Stein will see Wafa Sultan for who she is: a hateful, opportunistic poseur. The atheist who calls Islam and Muslims “backward and primitive,” “incapable of reform,” the Qur’an as only filled with “evil,” yet can’t see the self-contradiction in her befuddling statements that growing up in secular Syria she “suffered from Islamic Shariah” and “I even don’t believe in Islam, but I am a Muslim.” Go figure.

Another embarrassment for 'wkk5159'

You still have not answered my question of the credentials of these people of your claim that they are ex muslims scholars. You are just throwing red herrings. What about Ali Sina , Amil Imani and of course 'the son of hamas'? Still nothing from you. You are just leaving them out in a hope that the issue will go off by itself. Too bad , it will not happen. Where are their credentials? Appears that you are unable to provide such as there is none to begin with.

You give lots of links but nothing on the injunction for muslims to kill apostates. You have just shot yourself in your foot with your reference which I will reproduce :
Ayatollah Montazeri holds that it is probable that the punishment was prescribed by Muhammad during early Islam to combat political conspiracies against Islam and Muslims, and is not intended for those who simply change their belief or express a change in belief. Montazeri defines different types of apostasy. He argues that capital punishment should be reserved for those who desert Islam out of malice and enmity towards the Muslim community, and not those who convert to another religion after investigation and research

According to Muslim Islamic scholar Cyril Glassé, death for apostasy was "not in practice enforced" in later times in the Muslim world, and was "completely abolished" by "a decree of the Ottoman government in 1260AH/1844AD."[76]

'wkk5159' embarrassed himself with his ignorance - what's new?

Ha ha , you own reference refutes you. You must be so embarrassed by now.

I asked a pertinent question. Just name 1 peaceful apostate who was executed by the state? I know my history compared to an ignoramus like you. Historical fact states that there was never any execution of peaceful apostate in the history of Islam. Oops , you have been exposed again being an ignoramus. Ha ha

The 'unpeaceful apostates' per your argument were people who rebelled and waged war against the the then muslim state. Common sense dictates that in any skirmish there will be deaths. Now you expose yourself having lack of common sense. I really pity your parents. All their $ wasted on your education. I sincerely hope you don't have kids. I shudder to think what kind of parent you would be - a person lacking in common sense. Ha ha .....

Last edited by sam1528 on 3-4-2013 01:08 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Another classical joke from hopelessly delusional muslim sam1528 who schizophrenically thought that Christians are embarrassed by his fallacy; "It appears that when a society gets to be more and more educated , christianity is a faith that loses out as it not based on reason."
All honest and truth seeking individuals know very well which religion is synonymous with retrogression, anti-science, anti-humanity and misogynist....it's Islam ! Except of course muslim like sam1528 who is still hallucinating about the delusional glory and victory of this universally recognized ultra retrograde and hatred harbouring religion.

This simpleton ustazy sure has no idea that the keyboard and computer he is using at the moment is most likely 99% made by pork eating earthlings, this of course include the handphone and the car he is driving....and most likely also the rice he was eating for lunch was grown by non-muslims who utilized fertilizers derived from pig manure......Wake up, my simpleton ustazy, WHAT DO MUSLIMS CONTRIBUTE TO MODERN SCIENCE AND CIVILISATION ??? The ANSWER is almost NONE !   

The credentials of these brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Wafa Sultan and Ali Sina sure out shine any so called bible scholar cum muslim apologists like Tom Harpur and the others. What ? This ustazy still have doubt in their credential ?? eventhough his quran knowledges are just a fraction as compare to say, Sam Solomon.....Kesian, apa boleh buat, dia tidak faham apa itu memalukan. I think this madrasa trained ustazy sure never had tertiary education before and that's the very reason he is so particular about credentials of others as if others also as lowly educated as him.....

Who acknowledge the fact that Christianity is on the decline ??? Oh...that delusional ustazy again..... On the second thought, probably we should just let him self comforting himself by belittling Christianity and glorify Islam because we have to pity the muslims for being the champion for most corrupt and most backward countries in the world eventhough it is 2nd largest faith and "fastest growing"(like i said b4, 4 wives couple with ability to breed like germs and no freedom of religion, got nothing to do with how "sensible" or how "great" this pagan cult is....). Just like an underachiever who is boasting about his superhuman ability in front of his peers.

So, go ahead and brag about your surreal ambitions, all faiths have move forward except Islam which is like a dog without canine teeth, can only making noise by barking but have no impact at all. Keep it up, Doggy !

Last edited by wkk5159 on 3-4-2013 04:15 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 04:33 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 1-4-2013 02:57 PM
Muslims in general have serious inferiority complex and contradictory personality, subconciously the ...
Muslims in general have serious inferiority complex and contradictory personality, subconciously they are ashame of their muslim identity, a good example is muslims in Malay and English forum like to use English, Korean and even Japanese as their avatar name, names like Sam, Beachboys, Mashimaru, Adelea, etc........But, this sort of secular name don't go down well with their respective personalities as they are all hardcore fundamental defenders of that pagan origin faith.
...me wonder about a kitty in black selling number plates. Obvious isnt it???  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 2-4-2013 02:53 PM
Joke of the day;  "We muslims refer to bible scholar..."  

With same logic.......Ex muslims lik ...
Joke of the day;  "We muslims refer to bible scholar..."  

With same logic.......Ex muslims like Sam Solomon, Dr Wafa Sultan, Ali Sina, Amil Imani and countless others is not mere quran scholars, they are walking quran cum quran thresher !
...but then, some cat can smell fish from distances far-far-away (if it has a whiskers laa...)
Without them, it couldnt even smell a false claim made by itself, doncha know?
I couldnt believe that a cat can even interpret the Quran, could u???!!!
Without whiskers summore!!!

Scholars? No lah.
School of Wik-Googy-Tube off-course drop-a-cent sure lah...arent u agree Mr. wkk5159?
(This is truely not a joke but u can go ahead and laugh at your own risk)

p/s: U still owe me a lot of answers...ok?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain posted on 3-4-2013 04:55 PM
...but then, some cat can smell fish from distances far-far-away (if it has a whiskers laa...)

Aiya......Mr Dzurqadoink, cats or felines don't smell using their whisker lah, they smell using their noses which have lots of olfactory nerves that transmit the signals to the olfactory centre in the brain to be interpreted as scents.
On the other hand, whisker helps cat to navigate and feel its way around !

Fundamental muslim like you should improve yourself on subjects other than quran(even fare much worse than brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Ali Sina, Wafa Sultan..) if you all don't want to become laughing stock of others. Haven't you learned anything from the last thread; "Sperms are made in Chest and not Testicles according to Quran" ??

Who owe you any answers ??? You better don't end up like your buddy sam1528 who is frequently having episode of amnesia.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2013 08:51 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-4-2013 04:13 PM
Another classical joke from hopelessly delusional muslim sam1528 who schizophrenically thought that Christians are embarrassed by his fallacy; "It appears that when a society gets to be more and more educated , christianity is a faith that loses out as it not based on reason."
All honest and truth seeking individuals know very well which religion is synonymous with retrogression, anti-science, anti-humanity and misogynist....it's Islam ! Except of course muslim like sam1528 who is still hallucinating about the delusional glory and victory of this universally recognized ultra retrograde and hatred harbouring religion.

This simpleton ustazy sure has no idea that the keyboard and computer he is using at the moment is most likely 99% made by pork eating earthlings, this of course include the handphone and the car he is driving....and most likely also the rice he was eating for lunch was grown by non-muslims who utilized fertilizers derived from pig manure......Wake up, my simpleton ustazy, WHAT DO MUSLIMS CONTRIBUTE TO MODERN SCIENCE AND CIVILISATION ??? The ANSWER is almost NONE !   

The credentials of these brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Wafa Sultan and Ali Sina sure out shine any so called bible scholar cum muslim apologists like Tom Harpur and the others. What ? This ustazy still have doubt in their credential ?? eventhough his quran knowledges are just a fraction as compare to say, Sam Solomon.....Kesian, apa boleh buat, dia tidak faham apa itu memalukan. I think this madrasa trained ustazy sure never had tertiary education before and that's the very reason he is so particular about credentials of others as if others also as lowly educated as him.....

Who acknowledge the fact that Christianity is on the decline ??? Oh...that delusional ustazy again..... On the second thought, probably we should just let him self comforting himself by belittling Christianity and glorify Islam because we have to pity the muslims for being the champion for most corrupt and most backward countries in the world eventhough it is 2nd largest faith and "fastest growing"(like i said b4, 4 wives couple with ability to breed like germs and no freedom of religion, got nothing to do with how "sensible" or how "great" this pagan cult is....). Just like an underachiever who is boasting about his superhuman ability in front of his peers.

So, go ahead and brag about your surreal ambitions, all faiths have move forward except Islam which is like a dog without canine teeth, can only making noise by barking but have no impact at all. Keep it up, Doggy !

Ha ha , suddenly christianity in decline becomes a fallacy. Hello! This issue has been acknowledged by christians themselves per my post #162. You cannot stomach it. Poor chap. You must be burning with hatred. Too bad for you , its the reality of life.

As we get more and more educated , christianity loses out. This again admitted by christians themselves , post#162 :
These facts suggest something important. If Christianity declines in the countries which are economically affluent, have well developed social wellbeing system, and accomplish sexual equality, but prospers in the countries which are economically poor, have no well developed social well-being system, and have serious sexual discrimination, then, we can anticipate that people will probably leave their religion or Christianity when they have full stomachs, are comfortable and become socially equal. This is called deprivation-compensation theory. This theory explains one of the factors that made Christianity prosper in Africa, Asia and Latin America, and, on the other hand, decline in Europe and North America.

Facts 'wkk5159' having a difficult time trying to stomach

Ha ha , the one who is so full of hatred is you and only you. My arguments are backed by facts from scholars whereas yours are taken from haters in the like of Ali Sina , Sam Solomon etc whom you laud being ex muslim scholars but so far no evidence of their credentials. Religious bigots like you are a dime a dozen.

What has Christians contribute to science? The major ones are from the Jews whom the bible bible accuses of being killers of your God , biblical Jesus and incured the wrath of the biblical God. 1thess2:14-16
..... those churches suffered from the Jews
15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone
16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

Now christians like you are trying to steal their credit (the Jews)? Tsk - tsk - tsk , you truly have no shame.

What has christian civilization given the world apart from the 2 worlds wars? A quote by Bishop Desmond Tutu :
When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.
'wkk5159' embarrassment

Ha ha , the following is the oft repeated zombie like statement from you
The credentials of these brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Wafa Sultan and Ali Sina sure out shine any so called bible scholar cum muslim apologists like Tom Harpur and the others

Ok then , just provide their academic credentials. Until now , you cannot do such. This is the difference between us. I , a muslim , refer to works by actual and true scholars. However you , a christian , refer to pseudo intelligent works by haters who have absolutely no academic credentials. Appears that the religious bigot is you. Ha ha , poor you. Your religious bigotry has been exposed once again. Ha ha , can 'Prof Sam Solomon' read the Quran? So far , no evidence. Ha ha , poor you. Lu sudah kena kencing lah tambi. Kena kencing dgn gang kristian sendiri ...... kesian .....

The best part , you dismiss a fellow Christian just because he provided critical insights into Christianity based on his research. Ha ha , you are like an ostrich , burying your head in the sand.

Who acknowledge Christianity is in the decline? The honest christians themselves. They , not exposed liars like you. Refer to my post #162. Ha ha , you are like a captain on a sinking ship. All of your crew have abandoned ship. Yet you stand shouting 'For the glory of Christ .... we fight'. We call such people delusional. Ha ha. Whatever you have been smoking , it must be pretty good for you to be in such a delusion.

Ha ha , its about time you wake up and face reality. Now , polygyny is the issue with you? Biblical Jesus in the bible advocated for unlimited polygyny. mat19:9
I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Polygyny means not divorcing the wife and marrying another. No issues according to the bible and there is no limit as to how many women the man can marry without divorcing his wife(ves). Oops , you don't know its in the bible , do you?

An interesting point in post#162 :
As these studies suggest, the growth of Islam in the UK is largely the result of both the strong retention rate within Islamic families as well as conversion from outside. (Immigration is also crucially important, but that is a topic that will have to wait for another post.) I want to explore both of these factors, beginning with the strong retention rate.

Facts 'wkk5159' is too scared to face

You still believe that the decline of christianity is due to the birth rate of muslims? Ha ha , this is what happen when you refer to the pseudo intelligence of 'Prof' Sam Solomon , 'Dr' Ali Sina etc. They farted from their mouths and you follow farting thru your mouth. Ha ha , poor 'wkk5159' , facts do not mix with you. Oops , you are in delusion , yes?

Ha ha , this is factual reality that I am putting forth. You are too hatred filled to rationally look into the data and what the data suggest. Too bad for you. Religious bigots like you will fade away as you are not moving with the times. Somehow or rather , christians bigots like you have this fear of Zeitgeist.

Pssst , still no answer from you. Can you explain just how can a God die and just how did another entity resurrected the said dead God. Ha ha , watch out guys , 'wkk5159' will start frothing in his mouth before going ballistics.

Last edited by sam1528 on 3-4-2013 08:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Wow, now the toothless doggy ustazy is frothing in the mouth and try to bite......but fear not, toothless rabid doggy ustazy won't pose a threat at all. All he wanted to do is to pee on others as perpetrated by him.

Another masterpiece of muslim joke of the day; "Biblical Jesus in the bible advocated for unlimited polygyny. mat19:9" . Suddenly this toothless doggy ustazy became a bible scholar which advocates polygamy for Christians. Guess he must had ran out of idea how to refute me and this is his usual desperate serpentine way......Keep it up! We just can't have enough.
Guess some of his fellow muslims must have been deeply ashamed by his charlatanic endeavor.....

My neighbour's 5 years old son also know who discovered the gravity and who is the inventor of aeroplane but this facts defying doggy ustazy seems to have poorer general knowledge than a kinddy kid.....poor old doggy. He is in the deep state of delusion and fact defying coma

It is undeniable fact that Christian invented most inventions follow closely by Jews, from aeroplane(Wright) to car(Gustave Trouve) to computer(Konrad Zuse), these are all Christians. Of course credits should also be given to Jew scientists who contributed fruthfully to humanity, the most famous of all Jew scientist is Albert Einstein. That's why we have the term Judeo-Christian to portray the true lineage of Abrahamic religion, one is the chosen people and the later is inheritance of New Jerusalem. Is there any term like Judeo-Islam ????? Definitely a big NO ! as this fake yet evil pagan origin faith has no place in Judeo-Christian lineage.

Even ancient Chinese had more inventions as compare to muslims; things like paper, compass, wheel, explosive, navigation technique and etc are all useful inventions.

Like i said before, we let him self comforting himself by belittling Christianity and glorify Islam because we have to pity the muslims for being the champion for anything retrograde even though it is the 2nd largest faith in the world.

Mark my words, Islam can't survive the tide of future world even if its hardcore delusional followers think it will. The remaining muslim outcasts will slowly phase out.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 10:33 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-4-2013 12:39 AM
Wow, now the toothless doggy ustazy is frothing in the mouth and try to bite......but fear not, toothless rabid doggy ustazy won't pose a threat at all. All he wanted to do is to pee on others as perpetrated by him.

Another masterpiece of muslim joke of the day; "Biblical Jesus in the bible advocated for unlimited polygyny. mat19:9" . Suddenly this toothless doggy ustazy became a bible scholar which advocates polygamy for Christians. Guess he must had ran out of idea how to refute me and this is his usual desperate serpentine way......Keep it up! We just can't have enough.
Guess some of his fellow muslims must have been deeply ashamed by his charlatanic endeavor.....

My neighbour's 5 years old son also know who discovered the gravity and who is the inventor of aeroplane but this facts defying doggy ustazy seems to have poorer general knowledge than a kinddy kid.....poor old doggy. He is in the deep state of delusion and fact defying coma

It is undeniable fact that Christian invented most inventions follow closely by Jews, from aeroplane(Wright) to car(Gustave Trouve) to computer(Konrad Zuse), these are all Christians. Of course credits should also be given to Jew scientists who contributed fruthfully to humanity, the most famous of all Jew scientist is Albert Einstein. That's why we have the term Judeo-Christian to portray the true lineage of Abrahamic religion, one is the chosen people and the later is inheritance of New Jerusalem. Is there any term like Judeo-Islam ????? Definitely a big NO ! as this fake yet evil pagan origin faith has no place in Judeo-Christian lineage.

Even ancient Chinese had more inventions as compare to muslims; things like paper, compass, wheel, explosive, navigation technique and etc are all useful inventions.

Like i said before, we let him self comforting himself by belittling Christianity and glorify Islam because we have to pity the muslims for being the champion for anything retrograde even though it is the 2nd largest faith in the world.

Mark my words, Islam can't survive the tide of future world even if its hardcore delusional followers think it will. The remaining muslim outcasts will slowly phase out.

Round and round in circles goes 'wkk5159' , chasing his own backside.

Ok then , explain to me what mat19:9 means and its impact :
I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

What happens if the man does not divorce his wife and marries another? Isn't such polygyny? Is there a limit per mat19:9? Lets see your understanding of the biblical verse. Oops , its time to run again. Just look out for the door , you mignt run into it. Ha ha

Err , Sir Isaac Newton was a Unitarian Christian , a heretic in your eyes. Ha ha , now you want to list the so called acheivement of christians? I too can do the same. The Universal Astrolabe , Alembic , Torpedo

You are living in past glories like glorifying the inventions of the Chinese. Look at China now , they are not even a world power. We can say what we want , the fact remains.

Between muslims and christians , we muslims acknowledge the jews better then christians. The bulk of the revered messengers were majority Israelites. As far as I know , christians were the people who gassed more than 6 mil Jews in the 1940's. Who coined the word 'judeo christian' if it is not you zoinist christians trying to justify Israel? However you christians have this funny and preposterous belief that once Israel has been established , your God in biblical Jesus will come down and slay all the enemies of Christianity .... Jews included. Who needs enemies when you have friends like such. Ha ha ...

Ha ha , you just cannot stomach it when the reality has been put forth. The fact is that Christianity is in the decline in the west due to people questioning the dogma of christianity. Like I stated , Islam doesn't have such baggage. You're unable to address such fundamental issue but go side tracking talking about the so called ex muslims 'intellects' (without providing evidence of their credentials) , inventions of christians etc. These has got nothing to do with the fundamentals of christianity in comparison to islam. Ha ha , it is very obvious , you're unable to answer - you try to side track to other issues. Every civilizations have its ups and downs. If you don't even understand such , you have wasted years of your education. However the basis of religion remains constant and that is what we are scrutinizing. You have no answers.

You words of 'Islam cannot survive' means nothing. Data suggest the opposite. Your argument is just the figment of your imagination. Ha ha .... ever heard of the phrase - data talks bullshit walks? Apt description of you .... yes? Ha ha

Pssst - care to explain just how can a God die and another entity resurrects the dead God? Apa takut sgt nak jawab. Is it because you have no answers? I believe its the case. Ha ha ... kesian ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-4-2013 10:35 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 11:59 AM | Show all posts
I think the reason why muslim countries are all in the state of misery and retrogression can all be traced back to the doctrines of Islam itself which virtually turns all of his followers into intellectual retards which can't even understand the simple and direct forward verse like Mat 19:9.

Matt 19:9 means; (a) a man is forbidden to divorce his wife unless she has been sexually unfaithful to him, (b) if he divorces her for some other reason, and remarries, when he consummates the union with the second woman he marries, he will be committing adultery, and (c) if a man divorces his wife with just cause -- i.e., because she committed adultery -- then if another man marries the divorced woman, he is committing adultery.
The paganic muslims sure have no idea why God only create one Eve for Adam......later muslims will sure argue about polygamous behaviour of some individuals in Old Testament, that's why i said; beside we pity the retard muslims for the retrogression and misery they are in at the moment, we have to feel sorry for their spiritual deathiness. Pathetic !

How can a person with even average IQ will interpret the above verse to be Jesus advocating polygamy ??? The answer is; Muslim like sam1528 with his cerebral neuron all intoxicated by Islamic venom !

This intelectual retard still have no clue why Jesus Christ was crucified and resurrected 3 days later, poor salvation devoid soul coz he definitely has no hope of resurrection in Judgement Day but rot in hades forever like his beloved pseudo prophet.

The toothless doggy ustazy besides harboring deep animosity and jealousy towards Christians for their achievements, he is now even envying the potential of China to be the next economy superpower......then who is he to foretell which economy to be the next gem ?? A madrasa trained ustazy who virtually know nothing beside quran ? ( even this he lose out greatly to ex-meulims like Sam Solomon and Ali Sina)

We listen to creditable economist and political strategist for the future economy and power leverage forecasting. Just surf the net, one will get plenty of informations; http://www.thedailybeast.com/art ... rpower-by-2016.html, http://www.sourcewatch.org/index ... economic_superpower, http://seekingalpha.com/article/ ... er-hedge-your-bets. etc...

Madrasa trained ustazy for your financial forecast....anyone interested ???   

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-4-2013 11:59 AM
I think the reason why muslim countries are all in the state of misery and retrogression can all be traced back to the doctrines of Islam itself which virtually turns all of his followers into intellectual retards which can't even understand the simple and direct forward verse like Mat 19:9.

Matt 19:9 means; (a) a man is forbidden to divorce his wife unless she has been sexually unfaithful to him, (b) if he divorces her for some other reason, and remarries, when he consummates the union with the second woman he marries, he will be committing adultery, and (c) if a man divorces his wife with just cause -- i.e., because she committed adultery -- then if another man marries the divorced woman, he is committing adultery.
The paganic muslims sure have no idea why God only create one Eve for Adam......later muslims will sure argue about polygamous behaviour of some individuals in Old Testament, that's why i said; beside we pity the retard muslims for the retrogression and misery they are in at the moment, we have to feel sorry for their spiritual deathiness. Pathetic !

How can a person with even average IQ will interpret the above verse to be Jesus advocating polygamy ??? The answer is; Muslim like sam1528 with his cerebral neuron all intoxicated by Islamic venom !

This intelectual retard still have no clue why Jesus Christ was crucified and resurrected 3 days later, poor salvation devoid soul coz he definitely has no hope of resurrection in Judgement Day but rot in hades forever like his beloved pseudo prophet.

The toothless doggy ustazy besides harboring deep animosity and jealousy towards Christians for their achievements, he is now even envying the potential of China to be the next economy superpower......then who is he to foretell which economy to be the next gem ?? A madrasa trained ustazy who virtually know nothing beside quran ? ( even this he lose out greatly to ex-meulims like Sam Solomon and Ali Sina)

We listen to creditable economist and political strategist for the future economy and power leverage forecasting. Just surf the net, one will get plenty of informations; http://www.thedailybeast.com/art ... rpower-by-2016.html, http://www.sourcewatch.org/index ... economic_superpower, http://seekingalpha.com/article/ ... er-hedge-your-bets. etc...

Madrasa trained ustazy for your financial forecast....anyone interested ???   

Ha ha , more rethorics but nothing of substance from you. It appears that the intellectual retard is you as you cannot even understand your own bible in mat19:9. Lets deconstruct your argument. mat19:9

Your attempted explanation :

Ha ha , you are not asnwering my question. I am not talking about divorce. I am stating that if a man does not divorce his wife(ves) and marry another (ie. polygyny) is ok per mat19:9. There is no limit as to how many he can marry , ie. unlimited polygyny. Can you answer to the point instead of running around throwing red herrings like talking about divorce, We are addressing non divorce. I take it you have no answer. Is there a problem with your comprehension?

Biblical Jesus came to fulfill the laws (or the prophets). Therefore he shouldn't have any problems with the OT figures who practiced polygyny. Can you now provide the biblical verse that states one can only marry 1 wife? Ha ha , you will have a tough time. Can you now explain why God created Adam and Eve? If you claim it means non polygyny , provide the biblical verse. Else you are just projecting your presupposition. Such is clownish.

I am saying that per the bible in mat19:9 , polygyny is allowed and it is unlimited polygyny. In comparison to the Quran4:3 , it has a caveat that if the man cannot be just then marry only one. Which is worse off? The Quran or the bible? Ha ha , do let us know of your opinion and provide reasons not red herrings. You are going to have a tough time.

Any rational person will not have a clue as to how a God (in biblical Jesus) died and another entity resurrected him. Logic dictates that the said entity is a more powerful God and deserve worship. Moreover in the bible , it states that God is immortal. 1tim6:15-16
15 which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,
16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see.

Your bible (1tim6:15-16) states that only God is immortal. You claim your God in biblical Jesus died. Are you not going against what the bible states? Do you know the meaning of 'immortal'? Ha ha , appears that you don't have a clue.

Ha ha , you are like an ostrich who buries his head in the sand. You are now cornered , your so called distraction of the inventions by christians (thus trying to imply Christianity is superior) is just hogwash. When you cannot answer , ha ha - 'ooooh sam1528 is jelous of christianity'. I am questioning the fundamentals of Christianity and you are side tracking to inventions and China being the next superpower. You are just a fraud. You cannot even defend the fundamentals of Christianity but seek to divert the issue in discussion. You are like a little brat who is lost and trying to act like a school yard bully.

Ha ha , for every article you appeal to that China wil be the next superpower there are equal number or more of articles that presents a better analysis why its the opposite :
why china won't be the next super power 1
why china won't be the next super power 2
why china won't be the next super power 3
why china won't be the next super power 4

This is real funny. I am questioning you on the fundamentals of Christianity and you are arguing on whether China will be the next superpower. If I am to know better , appears that you are trying to run from the fundamental issues and try to side track the argument.

Ha ha , is the heat getting to you that you now need to run to other issues to cover up the fact that you have no answers to the questions directing at the fundamentals of christianity?  Appears so. Issit because you don't have any answers or your comprehension is really bad?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Wooo......the self delusion of the grandest scale we had just witnessed by a intellectual retards who has feed on the venom of that evil pagan faith for too long. Classical mentally retarded muslim like we encountered mush too often on the net.

Just rephrase what that retarded charlatan wrote; "I am stating that if a man does not divorce his wife(ves) and marry another (ie. polygyny) is ok per mat19:9. There is no limit as to how many he can marry , ie. unlimited polygyny."

Fundamental question here; Are Christian allow to remarry if he/she is not divorced ??? The answer is of course a big NO ! and even zillions of non Christians know that Christians are not allowed to remarry if they are not divorced......but this self proclaimed Bible scholar cum Frothy Toothless Ustazy somehow don't know ???......we know lah, it's obviously motivated by evil spirit !

Let's us look at Matthew 19:9 again; "And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery"............do we see polygamy being promoted here ??? It's so obvious from the above verse that Christians are committing adultery if they get married without divorce.....this of course means that in Christian standard, all muslims are fornicators because they are allowed to marry 4 and more and do we all still have any doubt in their prophet being labelled famous LECHER of all major religions and muslims who died for terrorism jihad are promised harem of virgin in heaven !!! Totally sickening and the vilest faith of all time !!!

A pig also have a better comprehension than this charlatanic ustazy who has relentlessly in so many occasions imposing as Bible scholar but sadly for him, his audiences are most likely same minded gulible muslims whom in the eyes of non-muslims are just a bunch of pathetic mentally retarded worshipper of that fake pagan faith.

Pity is the understatement for Islam.  

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 06:50 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-4-2013 03:45 PM
Wooo......the self delusion of the grandest scale we had just witnessed by a intellectual retards who has feed on the venom of that evil pagan faith for too long. Classical mentally retarded muslim like we encountered mush too often on the net.

Just rephrase what that retarded charlatan wrote; "I am stating that if a man does not divorce his wife(ves) and marry another (ie. polygyny) is ok per mat19:9. There is no limit as to how many he can marry , ie. unlimited polygyny."

Fundamental question here; Are Christian allow to remarry if he/she is not divorced ??? The answer is of course a big NO ! and even zillions of non Christians know that Christians are not allowed to remarry if they are not divorced......but this self proclaimed Bible scholar cum Frothy Toothless Ustazy somehow don't know ???......we know lah, it's obviously motivated by evil spirit !

Let's us look at Matthew 19:9 again; "And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery"............do we see polygamy being promoted here ??? It's so obvious from the above verse that Christians are committing adultery if they get married without divorce.....this of course means that in Christian standard, all muslims are fornicators because they are allowed to marry 4 and more and do we all still have any doubt in their prophet being labelled famous LECHER of all major religions and muslims who died for terrorism jihad are promised harem of virgin in heaven !!! Totally sickening and the vilest faith of all time !!!

A pig also have a better comprehension than this charlatanic ustazy who has relentlessly in so many occasions imposing as Bible scholar but sadly for him, his audiences are most likely same minded gulible muslims whom in the eyes of non-muslims are just a bunch of pathetic mentally retarded worshipper of that fake pagan faith.

Pity is the understatement for Islam.  

Ha ha , either your comprehension is really bad or you are in overdrive trying to avoid the question. Why are you so scared to answer the question?

Err , nobody is talking about divorce and marry. I am talking about not divorce and marry aka polygyny. Mat19:9 states of
tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

The context and condition of mat19:9 is simple
- divorce and marry (other than wife unfaithful) : cannot
- not divorce and marry (aka polygyny) : ok and is unlimited

Where in mat19:9 state that one cannot marry while retaining the wife(ves)? You state
It's so obvious from the above verse that Christians are committing adultery if they get married without divorce.....this of course means that in Christian standard ....

Since it is so 'obvious' , can you now pinpoint where in mat19:9 - get married without divorce means committing adultery. Ha ha , this a classic case of you twisting your own scripture trying to respond to an argument. You are now adding something extra to the biblcal text of mat19:9. There is a biblical verse for people like you , rev22:18
If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll

Do have the scrotal gumption to answer. This is what happen to religious bigots like you when cornered. Either you have very bad comprehension or you do not have the bravado to answer the question thus the continuous evasion tactics. Ha ha

By your logic and argument , your comprehension is worse than a pig ..... ha ha

What? Harem of virgins for muslims who died in 'Jihad'? Ok then , provide the Quranic verse that a harem of virgins awaits 'muslims terrorist Jihadist'. Do you know what is the meaning of Jihad? We will witness again of you running in circles chasing your own backside. On the other hand , who says there is no sex in the christian version of heaven. Your biblical God promise 100 wives for every Christian in heaven , mat19:29
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

In your christian heaven you will get 100 fold wives. Hmmm , what does one do with 100 fold wives? Ha ha , appears that sex is very much in the mind of christians in heaven. Borrowing your words : lecherous. Pssst , what do christian women get in heaven? If they also get wives , isn't it promoting lesbianism? Ha ha ....

Here we assume that 'eternal life' means life in heaven. However the biblical definition of 'etarnal life' is not life in heaven. Can you also provide the biblical definition of 'eternal life'. Lets see how much you know of your own bible. A test on biblical knowledge for you.

You are still evasive as to how a God can die and be ressurected (Biblical Jesus). Your bible in 1tim6:15-16 states that God is immortal. Where do you get this false notion that your God (biblical Jesus) died and was resurrected.

Ha ha , I told you that you will have a tough time. Even the basic fundamentals of Christianity you cannot answer. Yet you blabbered that you have investigated Christianity. This shows that you have not done any investigation.

You can run but cannot hide ..... ha ha ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-4-2013 06:57 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2013 08:49 PM | Show all posts
I think we just identify another heretic cult.....it's called samo-islamo-christiano-wannabe....It was matt19:9 then and now it is matt 19:29. Hehehe....Deep inside him, this delusional ustazy must be very frustrated and ashamed with his own paganic origin that he now has to resort to be a Bible scholar wannabe.....keep it up, the more he tries try to interpret the Bible, the more he looks like this................ ...

I don't have to address Matt 19:9 eventhough the retarded ustazy still having a tough time comprehending it. Kesian tapi apa boleh buat....

On Matt 19:29; "will receive a hundred times as much" .....this charlatanic Bible scholar cum cult leader interpreted it as 100 wives........guess the lecherous prophet is really good at nurturing lecher followers......Good lechering job by the way.
This is a clearly 100 times of grace as per Matt 19:29 but muslim like sam1528 on other hand interpret it as 100 wives......

Like i said before, Islam will definitely turn a normal human being into a mentally retard zombie which is even lesser in iQ than a pig.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2013 09:47 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 4-4-2013 08:49 PM
I think we just identify another heretic cult.....it's called samo-islamo-christiano-wannabe....It was matt19:9 then and now it is matt 19:29. Hehehe....Deep inside him, this delusional ustazy must be very frustrated and ashamed with his own paganic origin that he now has to resort to be a Bible scholar wannabe.....keep it up, the more he tries try to interpret the Bible, the more he looks like this................ ...

I don't have to address Matt 19:9 eventhough the retarded ustazy still having a tough time comprehending it. Kesian tapi apa boleh buat....

On Matt 19:29; "will receive a hundred times as much" .....this charlatanic Bible scholar cum cult leader interpreted it as 100 wives........guess the lecherous prophet is really good at nurturing lecher followers......Good lechering job by the way.
This is a clearly 100 times of grace as per Matt 19:29 but muslim like sam1528 on other hand interpret it as 100 wives......

Like i said before, Islam will definitely turn a normal human being into a mentally retard zombie which is even lesser in iQ than a pig.

Awww , throwing in the towel I see. Ha ha , I told you that you wil have a tough time. Lets recap the issues

(1) You claim polygyny is wrong but the bible in mat19:9 states as follows :

Now you have a problem that mat19:9 does not state anything prohibiting not divorce and marrying another. BTW , polygyny means not divorcing and marrying another. In this case , mat19:9 does not have any issues of unlimited ploygyny

(2) I am still waiting for the Quranic evidence that you claim a 'muslim terrorist jihadist' will get a harem of virgins in paradise. However mat19:29 states as follows :
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

The bible promises 100x wives in the so called christian paradise. What does one do with wives , I wonder? This is another comical response from you :
interpreted it as 100 wives........guess the lecherous prophet is really good at nurturing lecher followers......Good lechering job by the way.
This is a clearly 100 times of grace

Can you now pinpoint where in the verse states of 100x grace?
Definition of wife(ves) : a female partner in a marriage  
Definition of grace : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification , a virtue coming from God

Ha ha , just how do you manage to equate wife = grace? You are trying to twist the meaning of words in order to justify your false interpretation of the biblical verse. This is intellectual (in your case lack of) honesty. You are becoming a liar with every post you make. Don't look good , yes?

(3) Hmmm , what about the issue of your understanding that your God in biblical Jesus died? Where did you get such understanding? 1tim6:15-16 states that God is immortal. Do you know the definition of 'immortal'?

Ha ha , per your statement / logic , your comprehension is worse than a pig.

No wonder you tried your best to divert the issues to 'inventions' lah , 'superpower China' lah. It is obvious you are trying to run from the fundamental issue of Christianity that is being questioned. Do you have this habit of running away from problems? Then you are just burying your head in sand hoping for the problem to go away. Ha ha ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 4-4-2013 09:55 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 03:51 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 3-4-2013 07:39 PM
Aiya......Mr Dzurqadoink, cats or felines don't smell using their whisker lah, they smell using th ...
Aiya......Mr Dzurqadoink, cats or felines don't smell using their whisker lah, they smell using their noses which have lots of olfactory nerves that transmit the signals to the olfactory centre in the brain to be interpreted as scents.
On the other hand, whisker helps cat to navigate and feel its way around !

Fundamental muslim like you should improve yourself on subjects other than quran(even fare much worse than brilliant ex-muslims like Sam Solomon, Ali Sina, Wafa Sultan..) if you all don't want to become laughing stock of others. Haven't you learned anything from the last thread; "Sperms are made in Chest and not Testicles according to Quran" ??

Who owe you any answers ??? You better don't end up like your buddy sam1528 who is frequently having episode of amnesia.....
See! This kitty has lost its traces from poor navigation plus cant even smell its own sh!t around it.
Surely, the lesson learned that it would be better if wikkity tries to interpret the whole Quran, not!
But a lot worst! done...pity kitty wikkitty.

Fun-no-mental?
- kikky got, but prefer testicles/testismonies...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 10:33 AM | Show all posts
First it is that toothless doggy ustazy and then there is his usual sidekick Dzurqadoink who repeatedly demonstrated to the world their mentally retarded ability in interpreting the Bible and simple biology.

The toothless doggy ustazy is having utmost difficulty in differentiating divorce and marry, grace and wife....poor old madrasa trained ustazy who is only good at slandering the faith which inevitably proving the worthlessness of this evil paganic faith of his.
On the second thought, how about a bet ?? My toothless doggy ustazy.... i will pose and forward these two verses Matt 19:9 & 29 to reputable theologians, forumers, and even Bible scholar to have a final unanimous decision on whether my interpretation on these verses are correct or yours ???? Are you man enough to take up the challenge ??? I'm Serious ! If the majority of the answers are favouring me and you lose,  then I want you to run naked with a piece of paper hanging around your neck which reads " I'm a muslim and i'm sorry for insulting Matt19:9 and 29" ! Vice versaly, if you win, i will do the same.

Please, don't just hide here and barking like mad rabid toothless dogs, take up my challenge and refer to the real theologians for the answer.....don't chicken out this time around ! I'm WAITING !

As for that Dzurqadoink, what can you say about this mindless clown......"the function of whisker in cat is for smelling" and "the sperms are made in chest".... Anyone who is bored and eager for some dumb and amusing quotes from muslim, this is the place !         

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2013 10:54 AM | Show all posts
I think this toothless doggy ustazy beside being a pseudo Bible scholar, his knowledge in his own faith is also questionable.....On the topic of harem of virgins for jihad martyrs, these are all extracts from quranic and hadith source; one of the best example is at http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins. Below are some extracts from the site;

In Islam, the concept of 72 virgins (houri) refers to an aspect of Jannah (Paradise). This concept is grounded in Qur'anic text which describe a sensual Paradise where believing men are rewarded by being wed[1] to virgins with "full grown", "swelling" or "pears-shaped" breasts.[2][3]

Contemporary mainstream Islamic scholars, for example; Gibril Haddad, have commented on the erotic nature of the Qur'anic Paradise, by saying some men may need ghusl (ablution required after sexual discharge) just for hearing certain verses.[4]

Orthodox Muslim theologians such as al-Ghazali (died 1111 CE) and al-Ash'ari (died 935 CE) have all discussed the sensual pleasures found in Paradise, relating hadith that describe Paradise as a slave market where there will be "no buy and sale, but... If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."[5][6]

It is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir,[7] and they are graphically described by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a hasan hadith[8] from Ibn Majah,[9] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal".[10]

The sensual pleasures between believers and houri in Paradise are also confirmed by the two Sahih collections of hadith, namely Sahih Bukhari[11] and Sahih Muslim, where we read that they will be virgins who are so beautiful, pure and transparent that "the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh",[12] and that "the believers will visit and enjoy them".[13]

Suicide is clearly forbidden in Islam, but the permissibility of martyrdom operations (Istishhad) is an altogether different topic, with scholars being split on the issue.

Notable scholars and apologists such as Shaykh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist,[43] Dr. Zakir Naik, known for his advocacy of "Qur'anic science", and Tahir Ashrafi, the Chairman of the All Pakistan Ulema Council, have justified the use of suicide bombing in Islam.[44][45][46] Opinion polls have further shown that an extremely large number of Muslims from around the world support the practice.[43][47][48][49]

The Qur'an states that all Muslim males, not only martyrs, will be rewarded with virgins.[26] However, the Qur'an does also mention that those who fight in the way of Allah (jihad) and get killed will be given a "great reward",[50] and there are also hasan (good) hadith[32] which refer to 72 virgins as one of the "seven blessings from Allah" to the martyr.[31] This has lead to the 72 virgins concept being widely used as a way to entice other Muslims into carrying out "martyrdom operations" for Islam.

This is witnessed in Palestine, where the actions of a mother who sends her son to die as a martyr is sometimes seen as "marrying him off",[51] and where the concept is used in Friday sermons and music videos, both airing on official television.[52][53] It has even been used in the United Kingdom, where, in one event, Muslim teens were told to train with Kalashnikov rifles with the promise that the would receive 72 virgins in paradise if they died as religious martyrs.[54]

Contrary to what the Qur'an, hadith, scholars and Muslims themselves say, a Western author named Margaret Nydell in a book that "promotes understanding between modern-day Arabs and Westerners", states that mainstream Muslims regard the belief of 72 virgins in the same way that mainstream Christians regard the belief that after death they will be issued with wings and a harp, and walk on clouds.[55]

However, both the Qur'an and Muhammad in the hadith literature discuss the issue of virgins being provided for men in Paradise. So, unless the Bible, and more specifically Jesus in the four Gospels, claims Christians will indeed be issued with wings and a harp upon their arrival in Heaven, this claim is inaccurate and misleading.

Embarrassing to the core, isn't it ? Muslim jurists and scholars like Shaykh Yusuf Al Qaradawi, Dr Zakir Naik and Tahir Ashrafi all advocated the jihad of suicide bombing and harem of virgin for Islamic martyrs........but this australoid toothless doggy ustazy by the avatar name of sam1528 says otherwise. Hey ustazy, if you're not agree with your own faith, senang jeh.....murtad aje lah......oh no, the dreadful consequences of murtad is haunting him and scare the shit out on his pant. ........Poor soul, forever trap in this death cycle of this evil paganic faith.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.545666 second(s), 42 queries .