CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: pompankabaret

Ten Reasons Why Muhammad Was a False Prophet?

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2013 08:28 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 9-3-2013 05:15 PM
Oooh......the serpentine ustaz delusional and denial condition is really getting worse, the last time i checked, his head was still deeply planted in that pool of excrement.....Stinky !

Now he is hallucinating that Biblical God is blessing muslims because he starts to lose faith in his own pagan Allah as all this while he is worshiping the fake god, poor thing........Guffaw ! Guffaw ! Guffaw !

Yea....Biblical God is blessing muslim God with wrath and misery as can be seen in muslim countries around the globe......

Ha ha , this is real funny. You are not even attempting to address the issue. All you are good for is just mindless diatribe. This shows that you have nothing in your locker to even try to refute me.

Lets try it again. Per my post#97 , in the bible , the biblical God stated that whoever bless biblical Abraham will be blessed by God. Gen12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

We muslims beseech Allah / God to bless Prophet Ibrahim(as) (biblical Abraham in the case of the bible) 5 time a day in our prayers. This means that we muslims are blessed by the God of the bible. The question here - Can you now show where the God of the bible bless you christians?

Ha ha , do try to answer instead of spewing gibberish ... poor you ....

You mean christians are not blessed by your biblical God? Gasp ....

Last edited by sam1528 on 9-3-2013 08:29 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2013 08:43 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 8-3-2013 08:25 AM
"Perhaps an anotomist-wannabe-but-not! could become a better zoologist indeed"
Anotomist ?? Anatomi ...
wkk5159:
Any wonder why 30 over years ago South Korea was a much poorer country than us but today she is much much ahead of us ???

Simple answer : Malaysia has a ever increasing muslim population which amounting to 61.4% of the total population in 2010(this includes 800,000++ muslim immigrants from southern Phlilipine and Indonesia, no thanks to project IC of that muslim mamak kutty in 1993 !) and worse still we have ever increasing retrograde muslims in the likes of Dzurqadoink.....yucks !

South Korea on the other hand has ever increasing Christian population and they are no.2 in term of number of oversea missionaries after USA, their Christian population is about half the total population. In 2012, revenue of RM500billion from Samsung alone is more than enough to settle the national debt of Malaysia of roughly the same amount.

What if South Korea has a demographic of 50% muslims instead of Christians ???
Answer : South Korea will just be another Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan....you name it !
I cannot find the correlation between the increase of Christian population and the RM500 billion revenue from Samsung. Mind to explain how?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 04:57 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 9-3-2013 07:51 AM
Wow....that Dzurqadoink starts off good old Saturday morning by.... well, as usual by self entertain ...

Firstly, .
Secondly, in parable...why South Korea?

Why dont u compare it between Moscow and Constantinople?
- if u have brain to think lah... (sorry, i mean testismonies to stick )

p/s: Did i mentioned Gangnam? Ya lah, same what. Malaysia also have kan...

wa.ka.ka
(w/o numbers)

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 12:17 PM | Show all posts
This deluded ustazy's head is now planted deeper into that pool of stinky excrement and he seems to enjoy it....

Excerpt from this ustazy; "The invasion of Iraq into Kuwait ~ 90s is similar to WW2 where christians are killing christians , no difference. What is your issue? You have nothing in reality."

Where this ustazy had his education ?? Ah, can't really blame him lah, what can one expect from a madrasa trained ustazy when they are oblivious to anything beside that paganic scripture of theirs. He really is a ungrateful son of xxxxxlah, instead of thanking USA for liberating Kuwait from potential mass massacre of Kuwaitian by that blood thirsty Saddam Hussein,(this sadist muslim dictator is a proven genocider, just take a look what he did to his own Kudish people !), you are now critisizing the saviour of Kuwait ?? See what kind of bombardment you get if you tell this to your fellow brethren in Kuwait ? Oh...the savage muslims are allowed to even indiscriminately killing their own kind like that Iran-Iraq war, see, muslims have this absurd reasoning, killing by their own kind is not consider a killing but killing by a non-muslim counts !

Oh the ustazy is accusing now in WWII Christians are killing their own kind and many many other somemore....Let us together do a quick recap of true historical account of WWII instead of some twisted fallacy by a madrasa trained ustazy...
WWII was a war between two factions namely Allies and Axis. Allies were consists of USA, USSR, Britain, France, Poland and etc and China in far east. Axis on other hand were made up of Germany and Italy in the West and Japan(anismistic and pagan) in the East. Anyone who study history know that WWII was not initiated by any religion at all and it's culprit was fascist nationalisme in German and Japan. Do you all think that savage blood thirsty muslim countries during WWII will miss the party if they are capable of and have the same technology advancement as western nations and even Japan?? They want badly but they can't since all muslim countries were so backward, retrograde and weak then !(amazingly this is still true even today!). The only muslim taiko, the Ottoman empire was even too weak to participate in WWI, let alone WWII.

This ungrateful ustazy seems to forget that if Christian country like USA didn't drop the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and cause Japan to surrender unconditionally. All the countries in Asia pacific would most likely still occupy by Japan today. And the gullible ustazy would most likely be called Sasaki1528 because his mother and grandmother would be raped by the imperial Japanese Army and give birth to a bangsat !

The reality is that Muslims are killing more innocent people than any religion combined for the past 30 years alone, muslims are not doing catchup, they have far overtaken every religion combined in term of innocent lives brutally killed just in recent past. Muslim countries are far lacking behind in term technology advancement, democracy, human right, social politic and woman right as compare to non-muslims countries BUT they do catchup and even far overtaken non-muslim countries in terms of number of terrorists produced and zillions of unproductive & retrograde ustazy like we witness here in this forum.

"Christianity is the aberration here compared to Judaism / Islam. What say you? "
Waa...the whore making the remark again;" I'm Virgin Mary, believe it"...
Hey Apek ustazy,  Christianity and Judaism are true Abrahamic religion, we don't want to have anything to do with this meteorite kissing and circling pagan called Islam !

See, the ustaz is too chicken when challenged to verify the credential of people like Sam Solomon, Mosab Hassan and Ali Sina. I guess all the smart forumer knew the facts already and we just have to let this deluded ustazy keep on hallucinating about the glory of his paganic idols...

Just a book out from the ustazy...can you verify the credential of orphans abduction in Acheh and Haiti ?? Like i said before, i rather have these orphans be adopted(note: not abducted!) by Christians and not raised up by pagan muslims because we don't want them to grow up to be another member of Jemaah Islamiyah and even Mat Rempit....

Aiyaa.....the ustazy so keen in biblical study like Act 9:5 ah ?? Don't know how to google for answer or don't understand it ??? Dare to post it on Christian thread or not ??? I dare you !

My answer from the last post; Here the excerpt from the ustaz's post #91; "Dr Ergun Caner is a popular evangelist in the US. Oops , a popular evengelist who got caught lying that he was a former muslim" ....and when embarrassed by my reply, his serpentine answer in post #96; " Ha ha , this is really funny. When embarrassed , you readily disavow your fellow christian like Dr Ergun Caner. Dr Caner was the Dean of the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary , Liberty University. Whoops , he got demoted because his lie of being an ex muslim was exposed. Huh? Why are you talking about TV evangelists? You are trying to divert the issue once again. The discussion is not about TV evangelists. You are embarrassed , aren't you? Your face / ears turned purple or scarlet? Are you cringing in embarrassment? "  
Seems like this poor old ustazy can't even understand what he wrote, poor thing....

On AV Doorn, hehehe.....beside the nobody like he is, can't blame him of not knowing Infernal Affair.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 12:21 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 9-3-2013 08:43 PM
I cannot find the correlation between the increase of Christian population and the RM500 billion r ...

Aiyaa, so direct forward you still don't understand ? Are you pura-pura don't understand or really have a difficulty in comprehending a top notch article ??

Ok lah dik, i put it now in simplest language; What i tried to say is any country if embrace islam, will be synonymous with backwardness, misery and anything retrograde as can be seen in the world today.

got it ?

Last edited by wkk5159 on 10-3-2013 02:11 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 01:32 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 10-3-2013 12:17 PM
This deluded ustazy's head is now planted deeper into that pool of stinky excrement and he seems to enjoy it....

Excerpt from this ustazy; "The invasion of Iraq into Kuwait ~ 90s is similar to WW2 where christians are killing christians , no difference. What is your issue? You have nothing in reality."

Where this ustazy had his education ?? Ah, can't really blame him lah, what can one expect from a madrasa trained ustazy when they are oblivious to anything beside that paganic scripture of theirs. He really is a ungrateful son of xxxxxlah, instead of thanking USA for liberating Kuwait from potential mass massacre of Kuwaitian by that blood thirsty Saddam Hussein,(this sadist muslim dictator is a proven genocider, just take a look what he did to his own Kudish people !), you are now critisizing the saviour of Kuwait ?? See what kind of bombardment you get if you tell this to your fellow brethren in Kuwait ? Oh...the savage muslims are allowed to even indiscriminately killing their own kind like that Iran-Iraq war, see, muslims have this absurd reasoning, killing by their own kind is not consider a killing but killing by a non-muslim counts !

Oh the ustazy is accusing now in WWII Christians are killing their own kind and many many other somemore....Let us together do a quick recap of true historical account of WWII instead of some twisted fallacy by a madrasa trained ustazy...
WWII was a war between two factions namely Allies and Axis. Allies were consists of USA, USSR, Britain, France, Poland and etc and China in far east. Axis on other hand were made up of Germany and Italy in the West and Japan(anismistic and pagan) in the East. Anyone who study history know that WWII was not initiated by any religion at all and it's culprit was fascist nationalisme in German and Japan. Do you all think that savage blood thirsty muslim countries during WWII will miss the party if they are capable of and have the same technology advancement as western nations and even Japan?? They want badly but they can't since all muslim countries were so backward, retrograde and weak then !(amazingly this is still true even today!). The only muslim taiko, the Ottoman empire was even too weak to participate in WWI, let alone WWII.

Ha ha , you are getting from bad to worse in your mindless rantings.

The invasion of Kuwait by Iraq in the 90's was land grab, It is similar to ww2 which boils down to land grab. In reality there is no difference. Why are you trying to make a big thing from a non issue? Is it because you don't have anything factual to argue? Appears so.

Tell me what religion were the majority of the axis (Germany / Itali) versus the Allies (USA / Great Britain)? Shinto or Islam or Hinduism? Again it just land grab which is about the same as the invasion of Kuwait. Do explain what is the difference? Ha ha , you are just going in circles chasing your own backside as you have no facts to argue. This is just diversion of issue.

Ha ha , you are idolizing the western values and their community whereas in reality they don't even give 2 hoots about you whether you are christian or otherwise. Like I stated , to them you are just a slant eyed gook. Even your own people , the Chinese of PRC will be vapourized of a war breaks out with the west. Hmm , interestingly , who would you support then. Your own race or a secularized western power? Descsions .... decisions ....

This ungrateful ustazy seems to forget that if Christian country like USA didn't drop the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and cause Japan to surrender unconditionally. All the countries in Asia pacific would most likely still occupy by Japan today. And the gullible ustazy would most likely be called Sasaki1528 because his mother and grandmother would be raped by the imperial Japanese Army and give birth to a bangsat !

Japan was already a defeated nation before the Atomic Bomb was dropped. The Allies were already ~ 200 km from the country. They ruled the skies and its just a matter of time before the Japanese surrendered. Your history is worse than a std six kid. Ha ha , do you know how the Japanese treated chinese like you when they were the conquerors? I leave it to your imagination.

The reality is that Muslims are killing more innocent people than any religion combined for the past 30 years alone, muslims are not doing catchup, they have far overtaken every religion combined in term of innocent lives brutally killed just in recent past. Muslim countries are far lacking behind in term technology advancement, democracy, human right, social politic and woman right as compare to non-muslims countries BUT they do catchup and even far overtaken non-muslim countries in terms of number of terrorists produced and zillions of unproductive & retrograde ustazy like we witness here in this forum.

Ha ha . muslims killing muslims? Ooi apek , in reality the gun related killings especially in the US outstrips the killings by the so called terrorists. In the history of the world , the killings by christians far outstrips all of the religions put together. Ha ha , the last 30 years? To you the world only exists in the last 30 years? Your BS is just too easily caught. Pathetic.

Hmm , what makes you think Christianity constitute to the advancement of technology in the west? In reality these advancement came from the Jews not you christians. Democracy? You mean vote like rigging etc? Human rights? Tell that to the masters of Guatanamo Bay. Social Politics? Affirmative policy is still practiced in South Africa including Malaysia. Women's rights? You mean parading around half naked as in beauty pagents constitute to women's rights?

Ha ha , the one who is , in your own words , unproductive and retrograde is you - spewing gibberish. Are you incapable to argue coherently and properly addressing the points? Appears not ... ha ha

"Christianity is the aberration here compared to Judaism / Islam. What say you? "
Waa...the whore making the remark again;" I'm Virgin Mary, believe it"...
Hey Apek ustazy,  Christianity and Judaism are true Abrahamic religion, we don't want to have anything to do with this meteorite kissing and circling pagan called Islam !

See, the ustaz is too chicken when challenged to verify the credential of people like Sam Solomon, Mosab Hassan and Ali Sina. I guess all the smart forumer knew the facts already and we just have to let this deluded ustazy keep on hallucinating about the glory of his paganic idols...

Just a book out from the ustazy...can you verify the credential of orphans abduction in Acheh and Haiti ?? Like i said before, i rather have these orphans be adopted(note: not abducted!) by Christians and not raised up by pagan muslims because we don't want them to grow up to be another member of Jemaah Islamiyah and even Mat Rempit....

Ha ha , even Judaism calls Christianity a pagan religion. You worship man or man / god. Yet you are in delusion that Judaism is in support of your Christian theology. I think its a bit too early for you to get drunk , yes? I am still waiting for your answer. How can a God die per your claimed theology. The entity that resurrected your God must be a more powerful than your dead then resurrected God. Ha ha , this is a clear indication of paganism , the worship of the creation. Oops ... no answers?

Hmm , can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship? If you claim muslims worship the kaabah , then you are easily refuted ; Quran22:26 (sahih International)
And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House, [saying], "Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.

If you still argue praying to the kaabah means worship the kaabah , your bible refutes you , ps138:2
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness , for you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame.

Ha ha , I really love it when I refute you using your bible and you are just gobsmacked.

Ha ha , why are you being dishonest and sneaky trying to turn the issue around? You made a claim ; Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina were ex muslims and them being 'jurist' lah , 'son of founder of hamas' lah. I am the one asking you for the independent verification of the credentials of your idols in the like of Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina. You are unable to do so. Therefore your claim have zero or zilch evidence in support. That makes you a fraud. Are you now gonna cut your tongue? Ha ha this is so funny. This is embarrassing for you. You made a claim and when challenged for evidence , you have none. Therefore it makes you a fraud. Yes?

You want independent verification of the abduction of orphans in tusnami / earthquake hit Acheh and Haiti?

A Virginia-based missionary group said this week that it has airlifted 300 "tsunami orphans" from the Muslim province of Banda Aceh to Jakarta, the Indonesian capital, where it plans to raise them in a Christian children's home.

Washington Post : Kidnapping of orphans in Tsunami hit Acheh

A group of American Baptists who tried to take 33 Haitian "orphans" out of the country without permission faced charges of kidnapping on Monday as it emerged that most of the children have living family members.

Kidnapping of Haitian kids (The Telegraph)

Ha ha , so easy for me to provide independent verification for what I claim. How come it is difficult for you to provide independent verification of the credentials of your idols Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina? Appears that such is non existent. This makes you a fraud. Liar liar .... pants on fire. Ha ha , I do believe there are also chinese christians who are committing petty crimes in Malaysia. Therefore your claims of being muslims is to be mat rempits is negated. You are just speculating. This is because you have no facts to argue on.

Aiyaa.....the ustazy so keen in biblical study like Act 9:5 ah ?? Don't know how to google for answer or don't understand it ??? Dare to post it on Christian thread or not ??? I dare you !

My answer from the last post; Here the excerpt from the ustaz's post #91; "Dr Ergun Caner is a popular evangelist in the US. Oops , a popular evengelist who got caught lying that he was a former muslim" ....and when embarrassed by my reply, his serpentine answer in post #96; " Ha ha , this is really funny. When embarrassed , you readily disavow your fellow christian like Dr Ergun Caner. Dr Caner was the Dean of the Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary , Liberty University. Whoops , he got demoted because his lie of being an ex muslim was exposed. Huh? Why are you talking about TV evangelists? You are trying to divert the issue once again. The discussion is not about TV evangelists. You are embarrassed , aren't you? Your face / ears turned purple or scarlet? Are you cringing in embarrassment? "  
Seems like this poor old ustazy can't even understand what he wrote, poor thing....

On AV Doorn, hehehe.....beside the nobody like he is, can't blame him of not knowing Infernal Affair.

I am daring you to answer my claim. Paul provided 3 versions to his so called vision. Why are you so scared to answer? I am challenging you. Why are you trying to run and hide behind or inside someone else's skirts? I have made my challenge with regards to this issue , post#374 at Baca is not Mecca. No answers but running left and right trying to divert the issue. I am very sure there are christians reading this response. You should be ashamed of yourself. Oops ... could be you are thick skinned?

Goodness gracious! To you 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'? There are lots of evangelists who are not TV evangelists. Dr Caner is one of them. Do you really know the difference between 'evangelists' and TV evangelists'? Ha ha , this is how silly you have become. You cannot refute anything but argue on the basis that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'. Why do you force yourself to be to be so silly? Are you not embarrassed that others are laughing at your silliness? Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'? Is the embarrassment just too much for you?

Ha ha , now you are trying to divert the attention to the movie 'Internal Affairs'. Appears that diversion of issues is a favourite of yours when you are in a fix not able to answer to any questions. The issue here is that Mr Van Doorn converted to Islam after a thorough study of the scripture. This is rational unlike the testimonies of the so called converts from Islam to Christianity , saw biblical Jesus lah , saw a bright light lah. All supernatural BS.

I repeat my questions / issues that you have been too scared to answer :
(1) Ha ha , no answers from you? Paul provided 3 versions of his so called vision. To you with blind faith , it is the miracle of your God but to the rational people , Paul was lying. Ha ha , post to christian forums? Are you incapable to provide an answer , oops , excuse? Appears so. You are trying to run , aren't you. Why can't you stand your ground? Oops , no ground to stand on ...

(2) Still waiting for your answer. What visions did you have either in your dreams or day dreams or wet dreams when you decided to become christian? Did you experience a bright light like Paul? Did you fall down and heard the words per acts9:5 (KJV)
.....And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Kick against the pricks?

(3) Per my post#97 , in the bible , the biblical God stated that whoever bless biblical Abraham will be blessed by God. Gen12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

We muslims beseech Allah / God to bless Prophet Ibrahim(as) (biblical Abraham in the case of the bible) 5 time a day in our prayers. This means that we muslims are blessed by the God of the bible. The question here - Can you now show where the God of the bible bless you christians?

Don't be scared nor shy to answer. Errr , try to focus on the issue instead of running away from them. Ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 10-3-2013 02:04 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2013 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Interesting read; The Bosnian Muslims formed two Nazi SS Divisions during World War II, ... Germany is the only Great Power which has never attacked any Islamic country.
http://greyfalcon.us/Kosovo%20an ... rld%20War%20II.htm.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 03:05 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 10-3-2013 02:20 PM
Interesting read; The Bosnian Muslims formed two Nazi SS Divisions during World War II, ... Germany is the only Great Power which has never attacked any Islamic country.
http://greyfalcon.us/Kosovo%20an ... rld%20War%20II.htm

Take a step back and review just how silly you are. You are incapable of looking into and interpreting simple data. We are talking about the WW2 war theatre in Europe where umpteenth millions died in which Christianity was the predominant religion. Suddenly you only focus into the minute miniscule portion , the Bosnian muslim army of the Whermacht. You are not drunk , are you?

The orthodox Serbs at that time were mostly Chetniks and they had a long armed confrontation with the Christian Croats and the Muslims of Bosnia. There were also Chetniks who supported the axis. In such course of conflict , people will of course take sides. If you want to take it further , its Orthodox Christian Serbs against Christian Croats / Bosnian Muslims. Still Christian killing christian but this time muslims provided a helping hand.

Ha ha , are you capable of any critical thinking? Appears not so ... too bad , so sad

Last edited by sam1528 on 10-3-2013 03:06 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 10-3-2013 12:21 PM
Aiyaa, so direct forward you still don't understand ? Are you pura-pura don't understand or really ...
wkk5159:
Aiyaa, so direct forward you still don't understand ? Are you pura-pura don't understand or really have a difficulty in comprehending a top notch article ??

Ok lah dik, i put it now in simplest language; What i tried to say is any country if embrace islam, will be synonymous with backwardness, misery and anything retrograde as can be seen in the world today.

got it ?
Interesting. Is there any real study about this? Have you looked at every single country to come to that conclusion? Or you only look at country that can support your argument? As @Dzulqarnain mentioned, Why dont u compare it between Moscow and Constantinople?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Wow....this australoid ustazy now not only still stucking his head in the pool of excrement but now his pant also drop down and exposing his tiny weeny impotence dicky which is badly infected with gonorrhea....stinky ! Now he even champion the cause of Mat Rempit, mind you.....

Errr...as usual the deluded and retrograde ustazy start to panic and stutter some irrelevant fallacy whenever he is unable to provide a factual answer . This is ultra interesting, when embarrassed by the fact that islamic countries are the most backward in term of technology advancement in my last post, suddenly he has to hide behind the skirts of Jews to shield himself from all these humiliations....Guffaw ! Guffaw !

See, we deal with facts and we acknowledge the contribution of Jews scientists to modern science advancement, people like Albert Einstein, James Franck, Fritz Haber.....even the young inventor of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg...and his fiancee ??? The slant eye Han beauty !  

Now back to countless Christian scientists in recent history beside the likes of Newton in 18th century, aeroplane-Oriville & Wilbur Wright, Jet engine-Hans von Ohain & Sir Frank Whittle, Car-Karl Benz and computer-Konrad Zuse.....the list just goes on and on...Another interesting point to note the inventor of one of the most useful item in 21st century, the USB flash drive is the invention of a Malaysian Chinese,Pua Khien Seng from Sekinjang who invented it in Taiwan because he couldn't get the scholarship to study in local university because of again...the damned discriminating policy of whatever muslim and bumi 1st of islamic Malaysian government. Eventually he got a private scholarship to further his study in Taiwan and now his company is making billions in Taiwan, whose lost is it ?? No thanks again to a religion called piislam ! Last year he came back to Malaysia and invest, guess where he invested ?? Penang ! Where is muslim scientists of useful contribution to humanity leh ???? NONE !

A ustazy muslim who has to resort to call their arch enemy Jews now as "taiko" and hero simply because he is desperate and has no way to run.... Wake up from your slumber lah Apek Ustazy ! Jews and Christians are good buddies and by looking at the intimate relationship between Israel and USA, do one still have any doubt ?.....of course except the very deluded and retrograde muslim like Sam1528....Hey Apek, wake up from your slumber already ??

Aah....slant eye gook again ???? Hehehe...at least slant eye is a in thing as oppose to the australoid beady piggy eyes which resemble the Yorkshire porker, any wonder he doesn't consume pork ?? He doesn't want to eat his own kind !
China will vapourize when clash with the west ??? This Apek ustazy definitely still live in the cave as China is the 2nd military superpower after USA he also doesn't know ??? Eventhough i'm not a fan of Chinese Communist Gov but the fact remain that China not only catching up with US in term of military might, the most significant is the aspect of economy which expert predicts will overtake US in very near future. Interesting point to note is that under ground Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China and who supply all the budget weapons to poor Islamic countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh so they can defend themselves??? China ! China !  Again, the ungrateful pagan busxxxd by the name of sam1528 still denying it....

See, i don't even have to answer his other deluded fallacy just simply because smart forumers here all have their answers already... guess we just have to forward the posts from this thread for other internet users to read about the true face of pisslam....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 05:33 PM | Show all posts
The charlatanic ustazy doesn't realise that Croatian are Catholic, too sad.....

Speaking of Serbian, an eastern Orthodox Christian people, they at least now recover fast from the civil war of Yugoslavia and they even produce some very fine tennis superstars like Novak Jokovich, Tipsarevic and Anna Ivanovic, Croatia, being a Catholic Christian, also faring not bad by having Cilic and Karlovic. But where is Bosnia ????

See,like i said before, muslim countries not only lagging far behind in terms of technology advancement, democracy, social politic human right and woman right, they also do badly in Sports ! Just take a look at any sport event and Olympic, one will find the answer...
What to do, pisslam men are busy screwing their many wives as allowed in pisslam and left with no energy already....and their women, worse still can't even allowed and encouraged to take up sports......ah speaking of achievement of women in sports in Islamic countries, just look at our own countries, Malaysia, the best two women at the moment, Nicol Ann David and Pandarela Rinom, what faith again ustazy ???? In case you are naive, here is the answer; They are both CHRISTIANS ! Last edited by wkk5159 on 10-3-2013 05:35 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 06:23 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 10-3-2013 05:16 PM
Wow....this australoid ustazy now not only still stucking his head in the pool of excrement but now his pant also drop down and exposing his tiny weeny impotence dicky which is badly infected with gonorrhea....stinky ! Now he even champion the cause of Mat Rempit, mind you.....

Errr...as usual the deluded and retrograde ustazy start to panic and stutter some irrelevant fallacy whenever he is unable to provide a factual answer . This is ultra interesting, when embarrassed by the fact that islamic countries are the most backward in term of technology advancement in my last post, suddenly he has to hide behind the skirts of Jews to shield himself from all these humiliations....Guffaw ! Guffaw !

See, we deal with facts and we acknowledge the contribution of Jews scientists to modern science advancement, people like Albert Einstein, James Franck, Fritz Haber.....even the young inventor of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg...and his fiancee ??? The slant eye Han beauty !  

Now back to countless Christian scientists in recent history beside the likes of Newton in 18th century, aeroplane-Oriville & Wilbur Wright, Jet engine-Hans von Ohain & Sir Frank Whittle, Car-Karl Benz and computer-Konrad Zuse.....the list just goes on and on...Another interesting point to note the inventor of one of the most useful item in 21st century, the USB flash drive is the invention of a Malaysian Chinese,Pua Khien Seng from Sekinjang who invented it in Taiwan because he couldn't get the scholarship to study in local university because of again...the damned discriminating policy of whatever muslim and bumi 1st of islamic Malaysian government. Eventually he got a private scholarship to further his study in Taiwan and now his company is making billions in Taiwan, whose lost is it ?? No thanks again to a religion called piislam ! Last year he came back to Malaysia and invest, guess where he invested ?? Penang ! Where is muslim scientists of useful contribution to humanity leh ???? NONE !

A ustazy muslim who has to resort to call their arch enemy Jews now as "taiko" and hero simply because he is desperate and has no way to run.... Wake up from your slumber lah Apek Ustazy ! Jews and Christians are good buddies and by looking at the intimate relationship between Israel and USA, do one still have any doubt ?.....of course except the very deluded and retrograde muslim like Sam1528....Hey Apek, wake up from your slumber already ??

Aah....slant eye gook again ???? Hehehe...at least slant eye is a in thing as oppose to the australoid beady piggy eyes which resemble the Yorkshire porker, any wonder he doesn't consume pork ?? He doesn't want to eat his own kind !
China will vapourize when clash with the west ??? This Apek ustazy definitely still live in the cave as China is the 2nd military superpower after USA he also doesn't know ??? Eventhough i'm not a fan of Chinese Communist Gov but the fact remain that China not only catching up with US in term of military might, the most significant is the aspect of economy which expert predicts will overtake US in very near future. Interesting point to note is that under ground Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China and who supply all the budget weapons to poor Islamic countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh so they can defend themselves??? China ! China !  Again, the ungrateful pagan busxxxd by the name of sam1528 still denying it....

Ha ha , this frothy mouth christian in 'wkk5159' is trying to claim inventions by Jews to be inventions by Christians. Allo! Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew. Why are trying to insinuate that he is Christian? The USB flash drive is not even an invention in technical terms. It is just an external  repackaging and rewiring of EEPROMs that makes it easy to carry about. The inventor of the EEprom is Dov Frohman.

Ha ha , now you are going back to inventions by Christians in the 18th century. Then why can't we go back centuries earlier and look into the inventions of the muslims.

The question here , why are you claiming inventions by Jews to be by Christians? Appears that you are suffering from an inferiority complex apart from being a liar.

Ha ha , muslims have never regard Jews as the enemy. We acknowledge them to be once a people favoured by Allah and we revere the Jewish prophets it being an article of faith. It is zionism that is a problem. Ha ha , you don't even know the difference between Jews and Zionism. However in the bible , the Jews are depicted to be sons of the devil , joh8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth,...

Why are you claiming to be buddies with the Jews? They do not even want to befriend a pagan like you. The purpose of you christian zionist to be buddies with Jews is that you lot believe in the absurd prophecy that once a Jewish homeland (Israel) has been established , your lord biblical Jesus will come down and destroy all of the non christians .... Jews included - the absurd biblical prophecies.Ha ha , that is about the only reason that Christians befriend the Jews. Hmm , with friends like you , who needs enemies. In reality , christians have been oppressing the Jews since 2000 years ago. They call it the Church Doctrine of Perpetual Servitude
The position of the Jews in Christian society was based on the Doctrine of the Witness.  This belief stipulated that Jews ought not to be killed but allowed to live in a state of “perpetual servitude” to Christians; their continued existence as dejected serfs served as a continual proof of the triumph of Christianity over those who rejected the Messiah:

You don't even have to look far. The Jews , if there are no synagogues are permitted to conduct their prayers in mosques. However they are not permitted to step into churches.

Rabbi Efrati had a surprising response: "Some airports in Europe and Asia have mosques, and they are usually empty of people who are not praying and so it is quiet," he noted and suggested that the traveler inquire at the airport.

"Of course, this solution isn't perfect," the rabbi added, "but it is the best option. There is no prohibition on praying in mosques (apart for the Ran's - Rabbi Nissim ben Reuven ruling, which was not accepted)."

he stressed that praying in churches was completely and strictly forbidden. In fact, it is forbidden to step into a church, he said.

Ha ha , so much so for your baseless claim that Judaism and Christianity go together. You are in delusion.

The only reason the US is doing Israeli's bidding is that the Jews / zionist control her. You think these powerful zionist financiers bother about Christianity? Ha ha , you are in delusion. Like I stated , to them you are just a slant eyed gook.

China's military is nothing even when we compare it to the defunct Soviet Union. Lets not not even compare it to the only superpower - the US.  Ha ha , no one is bothered with the nuke threats of the US / Israel in the mid east. Once the nukes start flying , the lucky ones will be the one who die quickly. The whole world will be engulf in radiation. Just a nuke each to the north / south poles , all of us can say good bye. These are just empty threats. You are just blowing hot air , nothing more. Borrowing quotes from Lord Mounbatten and Einstein :
"If the Third World War is fought with nuclear weapons, the fourth will be fought with bows and arrows."
- Lord Louis Mountbatten

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
- Albert Einstein

Don't live in delusion. China will never catchup in the economic sense. The only saving grace in the economy of China is that the people are great savers of their money. Ha ha , once luxury goods and tech gizmos hit them , they will spend money like nobody business. Then we shall see what their economy is made of.

Weapons purchase program is a trade. If China don't sell , there are others who would do it. China will even sell its mother just to get others to buy its weapons.

Repeating the questions that you are running away from.

(1) Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?

(2) Where are the independent verification of the credentials of your idols in the like of Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina? You are unable to do so. Therefore your claim have zero or zilch evidence in support. That makes you a fraud.

(3) I am daring you to answer my claim. Paul provided 3 versions to his so called vision. Why are you so scared to answer? I am challenging you. Why are you trying to run and hide behind or inside someone else's skirts? I have made my challenge with regards to this issue , post#374 at Baca is not Mecca. No answers but running left and right trying to divert the issue.

(4) Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'? Is the embarrassment just too much for you?

(5)Ha ha , no answers from you? Paul provided 3 versions of his so called vision. To you with blind faith , it is the miracle of your God but to the rational people , Paul was lying. Ha ha , post to christian forums? Are you incapable to provide an answer , oops , excuse? Appears so. You are trying to run , aren't you. Why can't you stand your ground? Oops , no ground to stand on ...

(6) Still waiting for your answer. What visions did you have either in your dreams or day dreams or wet dreams when you decided to become christian? Did you experience a bright light like Paul? Did you fall down and heard the words per acts9:5 (KJV)
.....And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Kick against the pricks?

(7) Per my post#97 , in the bible , the biblical God stated that whoever bless biblical Abraham will be blessed by God. Gen12:3

You actually have nothing and have very poor knowledge of what is happening around you. In other words you are like a frog in a well. Oops , a hot air blowing frog in a well. Ha ha ...

Last edited by sam1528 on 10-3-2013 08:23 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2013 06:38 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 10-3-2013 05:33 PM
The charlatanic ustazy doesn't realise that Croatian are Catholic, too sad.....

Speaking of Serbian, an eastern Orthodox Christian people, they at least now recover fast from the civil war of Yugoslavia and they even produce some very fine tennis superstars like Novak Jokovich, Tipsarevic and Anna Ivanovic, Croatia, being a Catholic Christian, also faring not bad by having Cilic and Karlovic. But where is Bosnia ????

See,like i said before, muslim countries not only lagging far behind in terms of technology advancement, democracy, social politic human right and woman right, they also do badly in Sports ! Just take a look at any sport event and Olympic, one will find the answer...
What to do, pisslam men are busy screwing their many wives as allowed in pisslam and left with no energy already....and their women, worse still can't even allowed and encouraged to take up sports......ah speaking of achievement of women in sports in Islamic countries, just look at our own countries, Malaysia, the best two women at the moment, Nicol Ann David and Pandarela Rinom, what faith again ustazy ???? In case you are naive, here is the answer; They are both CHRISTIANS !

Did I state the majority of Croats are muslims? My post#108 in bitpart
The orthodox Serbs at that time were mostly Chetniks and they had a long armed confrontation with the Christian Croats and the Muslims of Bosnia

Why are you continuously trying to lie? Issit because there is no other facts you can use to refute me? Appears like it.

Recovery or not , that is another issue. Your issue is about WW2. In Yugoslavia , it just Christians killing Christians with a bit of help from the muslims (Bosnians). You can't run away from that fact. In the end , its just christians killing christians. So what of tennis stars? You are just running around looking for an angle to refute me. You so far have nothing.

Ha ha , now you are just trying to glorify christianity based on sports? We have establish that Technological Development / finance is the domain of the Jews. Yeah so what if the sports women are Christians? It does not make you christians any better. It could be the fact that muslims women do not want to pick up sports. What is the big deal?

I do know that the Gambino Family , incidentally Christians , is big in crime like prostitution & pornography. What about it to you? Ha ha  

Your argument is like the argument of a primary school bully wannabe. When refuted you cry running to your moma that some one has shitted on you. Ha ha ... poor you.

I am questioning your shakey Christian Theology and you are arguing about 'sports' lah , 'purchase of weapons from china' lah. Never once you can stand you ground and answer the questions with regards to your theology. A simple one - how can your god die? You then run like a headless chicken but answer arguing on sports etc. Ha ha . you are making a mockery of yourself.
Last edited by sam1528 on 10-3-2013 06:45 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Its good to know that i have managed to frustrate the gullible serpentine ustazy and judge from his stuttering and unorientated reply,( the familiar one like start cursing and compare others to rabid dogs !) . Yes...right at the bull eye !

I guess i just randomly select one questions at one time from the ustazy previous post because the Alzeimerish Apek ustaz can't cope with too many questions at one time.....Apek mah !

Excerpt from the serpentine ustazy post #106; "Japan was already a defeated nation before the Atomic Bomb was dropped. The Allies were already ~ 200 km from the country. They ruled the skies and its just a matter of time before the Japanese surrendered. Your history is worse than a std six kid. Ha ha , do you know how the Japanese treated chinese like you when they were the conquerors? I leave it to your imagination."

The above ultra moronic answer can only, ONLY come out from the maggot filled mind of a typical muslim....Isn't the nation who defeated the Japanese was the same nation who dropped the atomic bomb ??? Who led the allies in Asia Pacific ?? Since the ungrateful busxxxd want to deny the contribution of US in unconditional surrender of Japan, then he should thanks the other allies of US in Asia Pacific namely Canada, Britain and China.....again all non-muslim countries !
Yea...luckily the allies didn't have a muslim nation in the mix....hold on, nah....it's impossible to have a muslim nation lah because they were all (and still are ! )too backward and too misery t even to participate in the war even though they are blood thirstily more keen than anybody else on this planet !

On the second thought, perhaps the Allies should let the Japanese occupy the Tanah Melayu, then the Japanese will surely exterminate pisslam in tanah Melayu and replace it with a better version of pagan/animistic belief (Shintoism), replacing another pagan religion called Islam which serves no purpose to humanity except backwardness, misery and everything retrograde ! Last edited by wkk5159 on 11-3-2013 01:04 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 01:01 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 10-3-2013 04:55 PM
Interesting. Is there any real study about this? Have you looked at every single country to come t ...

You look up to that Dzurqadoink as your mentor ??? He is universally recognised as the most imbecilic brethren of yours in this forum ! No wonder you keep on repeating the answered questions again and again....

Moscow and Istanbul (Constantinople) ??

Hey Adik, what you don't know about the capital of Russia and Turkey leh ???
Ok lah, before you break down in tears, i give a brief accounts of these two capitals....

Moscow, capital of Russia. Russia is a country categorised under acronym BRIC which consists of Brazil, Russia, India and China. They are also known as Golden Brick 4 nations in which they achieve newly advanced economic development status.
Russia is predominantly a Orthodox Christian country, while the other three Brazil, India and China also not muslim countries !
Russia is famous for it's aviation and aerospace technology, famous aircraft companies like Mikoyan, Sukhoi and Tupolev....even Malaysia bought Russian's Mikoyan MIG-29 and Sukhoi Su-27 fighter jets !

Now Istanbul, capital of Turkey. Where should i begin leh ?? Oh yes, Turkey is the most secular and most unconservative Islamic country in the world. Being the most open Islamic country in the world, one naturally will expect something extraordinary from Turkey in term of technology breakthrough....but it didn't materialise !
The most famous export from Turkey ??? I can't think of anything technological except the famous olive oil......
Until now Turkey hasn't even been accepted into European Union.

See, like i said before, my universal opinion is being proven correct again and again. Islam is synonymous with backwardness, misery and anything that is retrograde.

After knowing all this, you still want to be a muslim ???

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 09:08 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 01:01 AM
You look up to that Dzurqadoink as your mentor ??? He is universally recognised as the most imbeci ...
wkk5159:
You look up to that Dzurqadoink as your mentor ??? He is universally recognised as the most imbecilic brethren of yours in this forum ! No wonder you keep on repeating the answered questions again and again....
I don't know why quoting on someone else post is considered looking up that person as a mentor. I'm quoting your post and that doesn't mean I am looking you up as a mentor! By the way, allow me to correct you, his nickname is Dzulqarnain.

wkk5159:
Moscow and Istanbul (Constantinople) ??

Hey Adik, what you don't know about the capital of Russia and Turkey leh ???
Ok lah, before you break down in tears, i give a brief accounts of these two capitals....

Moscow, capital of Russia. Russia is a country categorised under acronym BRIC which consists of Brazil, Russia, India and China. They are also known as Golden Brick 4 nations in which they achieve newly advanced economic development status.
Russia is predominantly a Orthodox Christian country, while the other three Brazil, India and China also not muslim countries !
Russia is famous for it's aviation and aerospace technology, famous aircraft companies like Mikoyan, Sukhoi and Tupolev....even Malaysia bought Russian's Mikoyan MIG-29 and Sukhoi Su-27 fighter jets !

Now Istanbul, capital of Turkey. Where should i begin leh ?? Oh yes, Turkey is the most secular and most unconservative Islamic country in the world. Being the most open Islamic country in the world, one naturally will expect something extraordinary from Turkey in term of technology breakthrough....but it didn't materialise !
The most famous export from Turkey ??? I can't think of anything technological except the famous olive oil......
Until now Turkey hasn't even been accepted into European Union.

See, like i said before, my universal opinion is being proven correct again and again. Islam is synonymous with backwardness, misery and anything that is retrograde.
What you are doing is what I call 'cherry-pick'. Pick an example that works for your argument without addressing the whole issue within a proper context. Have you addressed all others countries to come to that conclusion? Is religion is really the main factor that contribute to the wealth/technology of a country/company? Please provide proper evident/study/analysis, not partial examples.

Why do you take wealth as your measurement of absolute truth? What if Russia/US become "bankrupt" in the future, does that falsify Christian as a true religion? It sounds like a logical fallacy in relation to the Creator. What is your view on absolute truth?

wkk5159:
After knowing all this, you still want to be a muslim ???
Let see to how you response to my question above. Terima kasih abang.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2013 09:22 AM | Show all posts
You look up to that Dzurqadoink as your mentor ??? He is universally recognised as the most imbeci ...

Hi Wakaka

I tot u forgotten, bz wik-goog-ing huh?
Ok la, but so so so TV-stick-a-stick lah.
Doncha know, why does a Tzar Bomba not enough to liberate Constantinople?
Or r u saying that Christians are with the Zionist liberating Israel?
Or globally they were very3 happy with their Vatican City?

p/s: Pls read something knowledgable lah, not just entertaining like

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 09:52 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 11-3-2013 09:08 AM
I don't know why quoting on someone else post is considered looking up that person as a mentor. I' ...

Come on, wake up from your day dream slumber and face the reality !

After 13 century since Muhammad invented Islam, Islam until today still as destitute and pathetic as ever. Historically Islam has never associated with advancement !

If you want to keep on being deluded and coddle in surreal hallucination like your other brethrens in this forum, go ahead......nobody will suffer except muslims themselves !
Like the so called medieval Golden Age of Islam which every muslims like to brag and boast about.....especially those retarded lecturers of local universities and Biro Tata Negara when they shamelessly force the fallacies into the ears and minds of naive freshies !

The pace of the ever developing world is so fast, by the time you realise it, you are already being left far far behind by your competitors .

Any wonder why until now Islamic countries still shrouded in retrogression ???

The answer is right in front of you yet muslims have no courage to accept it and too proud to admit the apparent weaknesses in their religion !

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Its good to know that i have managed to frustrate the gullible serpentine ustazy and judge from his stuttering and unorientated reply,( the familiar one like start cursing and compare others to rabid dogs !) . Yes...right at the bull eye !

I guess i just randomly select one questions at one time from the ustazy previous post because the Alzeimerish Apek ustaz can't cope with too many questions at one time.....Apek mah !

Excerpt from the serpentine ustazy post #106; "Japan was already a defeated nation before the Atomic Bomb was dropped. The Allies were already ~ 200 km from the country. They ruled the skies and its just a matter of time before the Japanese surrendered. Your history is worse than a std six kid. Ha ha , do you know how the Japanese treated chinese like you when they were the conquerors? I leave it to your imagination."

The above ultra moronic answer can only, ONLY come out from the maggot filled mind of a typical muslim....Isn't the nation who defeated the Japanese was the same nation who dropped the atomic bomb ??? Who led the allies in Asia Pacific ?? Since the ungrateful busxxxd want to deny the contribution of US in unconditional surrender of Japan, then he should thanks the other allies of US in Asia Pacific namely Canada, Britain and China.....again all non-muslim countries !
Yea...luckily the allies didn't have a muslim nation in the mix....hold on, nah....it's impossible to have a muslim nation lah because they were all (and still are ! )too backward and too misery t even to participate in the war even though they are blood thirstily more keen than anybody else on this planet !

On the second thought, perhaps the Allies should let the Japanese occupy the Tanah Melayu, then the Japanese will surely exterminate pisslam in tanah Melayu and replace it with a better version of pagan/animistic belief (Shintoism), replacing another pagan religion called Islam which serves no purpose to humanity except backwardness, misery and everything retrograde !

Ha ha , you are frustrating me? You are embarrassing yourself with your 'ehem ehem' lies. It is actually you who is embarrassed to no end as simple questions regarding your theology cannot even be answered. Example : how can a God die? No answers from you.

Why are you still trying to twist historical facts? It is so easy to expose your BS. The allies were already in Iwo Jima and Okinawa before the Atom Bomb was dropped. The Japanese Air Force was already in tatters. It doesn't matter who the allies were. The start of the WW2 is by christians and it is fitting that christians end the mess. Muslims didn't start any world war. Ha ha , you are glorifying war? Ha ha , you are just a keyboard warrior who have not even handled any guns. I bet you don't even know where is the safety catch of a gun. Ha ha , this is a farce.

Ha ha , if the Japanese is still the overlord of Asia , the first to go will be Chinese like you. This exposes your lack of historical knowledge of how the Japanese treated Chinese.

Aren't you frothing in your mouth. They way you argue appears so. Ha ha

Repeating the questions that you are running away from.

(1) Can you now explain just how circumambulation of the Kaabah and kissing Hajr Aswad constitute worship?

(2) Where are the independent verification of the credentials of your idols in the like of Sam Solomon , 'son of hamas' & Ali Sina? You are unable to do so. Therefore your claim have zero or zilch evidence in support. That makes you a fraud.

(3) I am daring you to answer my claim. Paul provided 3 versions to his so called vision. Why are you so scared to answer? I am challenging you. Why are you trying to run and hide behind or inside someone else's skirts? I have made my challenge with regards to this issue , post#374 at Baca is not Mecca. No answers but running left and right trying to divert the issue.

(4) Can you explain just where do you get the notion that 'evangelists' = 'TV evangelists'? Is the embarrassment just too much for you?

(5)Ha ha , no answers from you? Paul provided 3 versions of his so called vision. To you with blind faith , it is the miracle of your God but to the rational people , Paul was lying. Ha ha , post to christian forums? Are you incapable to provide an answer , oops , excuse? Appears so. You are trying to run , aren't you. Why can't you stand your ground? Oops , no ground to stand on ...

(6) Still waiting for your answer. What visions did you have either in your dreams or day dreams or wet dreams when you decided to become christian? Did you experience a bright light like Paul? Did you fall down and heard the words per acts9:5 (KJV)

Kick against the pricks?

(7) Per my post#97 , in the bible , the biblical God stated that whoever bless biblical Abraham will be blessed by God. Gen12:3

You actually have nothing and have very poor knowledge of what is happening around you. In other words you are like a frog in a well. Oops , a hot air blowing frog in a well. Ha ha ...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2013 10:18 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 11-3-2013 09:52 AM
Come on, wake up from your day dream slumber and face the reality !

After 13 century since Muha ...

Ha ha , it is very clear that our resident 'frothy mouth knight templar' , 'wkk5159' has lost his direction in this debate. You cannot even answer a simple question :
- How can a God die per your theology?

Ha ha , now you are just a spammer just repeating your mindless diatribe of the so called backwardness of msulims. Err , what it has got nothing to do with religion. Just walk the streets of Congo , Burundi. What do you notice?

Hmm , you are like a frog in a well , oops , a 'keyboard warrior frog in a well' .... ha ha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109892 second(s), 42 queries .