Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: pierrot_qb

NFL (American Football) di Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 25-8-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
oobi posted on 26-4-2013 04:54 AM
kat malaysia, ramai yang minat NFL ni, especially kat semenanjung. mostly memang yang grad dari  ...

Oobi, selamat Hari Raya! Football season is back! Lots of new good players based on the pre season games ( except Manti Te'o lorr .... Why oh why did Bolts  pick him. ).  Going to be great season... with new GM and head coach, harap2 Bolts can go to SB

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2013 09:03 AM | Show all posts
nhuser posted on 25-8-2013 11:06 PM
Oobi, selamat Hari Raya! Football season is back! Lots of new good players based on the pre season ...

selamat hari raya nhuser! lama oobi tak post kat cari ni, just baca bila ada masa ajer. sibuk sikit.

yes! football season is just around the corner. lama betul nak tunggu off-season habis.

i've been saying all along, norv turner is definitely an excellent OC, but he's not HC material. it's been proven, again and again and again, but a.j. smith tu keras kepala. in the end, he's gone too. hopefully chargers will do better this time. they are kind of rebuilding but skill positions are in good hand. so, they are not rebuilding from scratch. however, with broncos in the same division and chiefs loaded with talent (and now they have andy reid), i don't see chargers go very far (hopefully they work hard and smart, and prove me wrong so that we can have another california bowl, like 1994 season SB).

manti te'o...the kid definitely has talent. he can go sideline to sideline with no problem. however, i'm not sure he'll be able to stand up when facing bulldog like running backs or tight ends. however, nfl is a different league. talent can only get you so far. you need to be smart too. te'o is definitely smart. i think, he'll do just fine. bolts had done worse. remember ryan leaf? he had all the talent with a prototype QB build, but not very smart.

as for 49ers, i'm impressed with what they've done so far. the team is deep at almost every position. and the front office is really good in planning for future. next year, we should have at least 10 draft picks. that will be second consecutive year with at least 10 draft picks. really like their philosophy of building the team via draft and complement it with free agents, as needed.

did you see patton playing against minnesota last sunday? man, the kid is good. haven't seen a receiver like that wearing scarlet and gold since jerry rice and terrell owens. hopefully he continues to grow, consistent and injury free in his career.

i hope 49ers will be back to SB to get number 6. i'm worried though because the division is the toughest in nfl. really concern about the hawks and the rams.

well, meleret pulak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2013 01:56 AM | Show all posts

aku root for Saints. WHO DAT?

with Sean Payton is back for the team, so we'll be in playoffs contention once again... hope so.
Our running game is doing fine, passing game also. The only thing to watch this regular season is the defense. With Rob Ryan as our DC, and with new scheme 3-4 defense, we'll see where it leads. we've lost out deep threat; Devery Henderson, and our second deep threat; Joe Morgan was injured and maybe unable to play for the entire 2013/2014 season. Can't wait this Monday, we'll toast the Failcons. muehehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2013 09:30 AM | Show all posts
oobi posted on 29-8-2013 05:03 PM
selamat hari raya nhuser! lama oobi tak post kat cari ni, just baca bila ada masa ajer. sibu ...

Tu dia!! Football season is back today ... Going to be awesome 17 weeks of eat, sleep and dream of football...

Not sure how Bolts going to do this season... 49ers crushed them last week at Q.. Congrats to your 49ers Oobi, they are doing very very well ( I root for them  in last SB)

Enjoy the season and can't wait to see Faith Hill sing her song again on Sunday Night Football

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
pierrot_qb posted on 5-9-2013 09:56 AM
aku root for Saints. WHO DAT?

with Sean Payton is back for the team, so we'll be in p ...

Going to be great season for all teams ( except Raiders hihi).... Malaysia dapat ka NFL channel? A

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2013 02:24 PM | Show all posts
nhuser posted on 6-9-2013 09:32 AM
Going to be great season for all teams ( except Raiders hihi).... Malaysia dapat ka NFL channel? A ...

kesian raiders. teams yg dulu lemah, skrang dah kuat. teams yg kuat masa dulu2 pula lemah sekarang hahaha.. nnt akan datang team kuat sekarang jd lemah balik. ni sbb drafts la ni. kekekekeke

hm rasanya kat astro takde. kena live-streaming.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2013 09:16 AM | Show all posts
pierrot_qb posted on 5-9-2013 10:24 PM
kesian raiders. teams yg dulu lemah, skrang dah kuat. teams yg kuat masa dulu2 pula lemah sekarang ...

Klu disebabkan drafts...tu ha, lions beberapa tahun dapat picked first during the drafts... Still kalah dan nombor tercorot.. Mrk menang one game during the season,  Lions fans bersorak mcm mrk menang SB hihihi...  bermain semasa di college tak semestinya hebat bila bermain pro in nfl... Tahun nie my top pick will be 49ers.... And hope my Bolts will do great under McCoy

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2013 09:53 AM | Show all posts
nhuser posted on 6-9-2013 09:30 AM
Tu dia!! Football season is back today ... Going to be awesome 17 weeks of eat, sleep and dream of ...

niners are having a very tough first 5 games - packers, hawks, colts, rams and texans. first 5 weeks ni memang berdebar-debar ler sebab all those five teams are strong and have very good quarterbacks. secondary is going to have a very busy first 5 weeks.

opening day, oobi kena kerja pulak. hopefully satellite kat office ada local channel. kalau tak...hmmm...tengok recorded version ler jawabnya.

by the way, faith hill dah retired from SNF. it's underwood time, starting this sunday night.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2013 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Darn! Look at the teams 49ers has to play against... Klu dpt 5-0, going to be smooth journey for 49ers to the end of the season

Berdebar2 sudah nie Oobi... The air smells and taste of football

What? No more Faith Hill ka? I bet Underwood won't be as good as Hill

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2013 10:18 AM | Show all posts
pierrot_qb posted on 6-9-2013 02:24 PM
kesian raiders. teams yg dulu lemah, skrang dah kuat. teams yg kuat masa dulu2 pula lemah sekarang ...

no. draft is not the problem. draft dah wujud berdekad-dekad. if a team has a very good front office and drafted good, year after year after year, they will create a dynasty - see steelers of the 70s, niners of the 80s and early 90s, and cowboys of the 90s.

the real culprit is salary cap. this is the reason a team can't have many megastars. during cap-free era, rich teams use to have players that can start for other teams up to three deep. niners use to have 3 quarterbacks on their rosters that can start for other teams: montana, young and bono. not anymore.

with salary cap, teams will need to adhere to the rules that require them to have to spend minimum amount of money to their players and not exceed the maximum amount - these numbers change on yearly basis based on league profits.

reason for salary cap? to create parity and make sure all teams are at about the same playing level, and to make sure some of them do spend the money.

because of this, teams will have to spend wisely as they can't keep all of their megastars from leaving through free agency. the best one will usually get franchised.

because of this also, bad teams have a chance to turn around quickly, and vice versa.

in the case of the raiders, their salary cap management is bad, really really really bad. coupled with bad drafts all these years... prior management don't care about the cap, they mortgaged the future. now, they are paying the price and mckenzie is cleaning it up.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-9-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
@nhuser
Klu disebabkan drafts...tu ha, lions beberapa tahun dapat picked first during the drafts... Still kalah dan nombor tercorot.. Mrk menang one game during the season,  Lions fans bersorak mcm mrk menang SB hihihi...  bermain semasa di college tak semestinya hebat bila bermain pro in nfl... Tahun nie my top pick will be 49ers.... And hope my Bolts will do great under McCoy

@oobi
no. draft is not the problem. draft dah wujud berdekad-dekad. if a team has a very good front office and drafted good, year after year after year, they will create a dynasty - see steelers of the 70s, niners of the 80s and early 90s, and cowboys of the 90s.

the real culprit is salary cap. this is the reason a team can't have many megastars. during cap-free era, rich teams use to have players that can start for other teams up to three deep. niners use to have 3 quarterbacks on their rosters that can start for other teams: montana, young and bono. not anymore.

with salary cap, teams will need to adhere to the rules that require them to have to spend minimum amount of money to their players and not exceed the maximum amount - these numbers change on yearly basis based on league profits.

reason for salary cap? to create parity and make sure all teams are at about the same playing level, and to make sure some of them do spend the money.

because of this, teams will have to spend wisely as they can't keep all of their megastars from leaving through free agency. the best one will usually get franchised.

because of this also, bad teams have a chance to turn around quickly, and vice versa.

in the case of the raiders, their salary cap management is bad, really really really bad. coupled with bad drafts all these years... prior management don't care about the cap, they mortgaged the future. now, they are paying the price and mckenzie is cleaning it up.

ah, i see.. thx oobi dan nhuser, for the enlighten me. hihi.. saya masih muda lagi. jd masih bnyk yg tak tahu pasal NFL nih. tau main je. hehe

by the way, in real life oobi & nhuser main American football ke?

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Kedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbaloi’ – Pekerja Belia.Anda nak pindah Kedah?
YgBenarKedah Ada Work-Life Balance, Gaji Berbal
Views : 10862 Replies : 2
Restoran Kantan Datin Isma
AngelFreakyAFRestoran Kantan Datin Isma
Views : 23636 Replies : 146
Wanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selamat, Tak Takut Jalan Sendirian Jam 5 Pagi di jalan lengang berhampiran pasar Pudu.Netizen berbelah bagi
YgBenarWanita Asing Puji Malaysia Negara Selama
Views : 9256 Replies : 43
[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO SECRET ~ Go Kyoung Pyo, Kang Han Na, Joo Jong Hyuk  ~ Release Date 1 May
Rahah[JTBC/Netflix 2024] FRANKLY SPEAKING/NO
Views : 7436 Replies : 14
Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
fadz84Carta Official Muzik Muzik 39 (2024)
Views : 16425 Replies : 102
[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECIES - Ju Ji Hoon, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Hee Joon, Lee Mu Saeng
Rahah[Disney+ 2024] BLOOD FREE/DOMINANT SPECI
Views : 5430 Replies : 65
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 105370 Replies : 1544
NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
malaysiaku123NAZIR RAZAK KAWEN BARU UOLS..
Views : 69249 Replies : 388
[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, Park Sung Hoon
Rahah[tvN/Netflix 2024] QUEEN OF TEARS - Kim
Views : 21348 Replies : 425

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 06:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053978 second(s), 33 queries .