CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 6740|Reply: 5

[Edisi Math] Kangaroo, Masmo, ICAS and AMC

[Copy link]
Post time 22-3-2013 02:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
            During the upcoming School Holidays, BrainBuilder will be offering the MASMO Intensive (Malaysia ASEAN Schools Math Olympiads) originated from MOEMS, United States.
Date : 26th - 29th March 2013
Time : 9.30am - 12.45pm

In conjunction with this, BrainBuilder will be organizing a 1-Day KANGAROO Intensive.
Date : 25th March 2013 (Mon) *School Holidays*
Time : 9.30am - 5.00pm

BrainBuilder are launching their ICAS Intensive Programme for the eighth year, as well as AMC Intensive Programme. These intensive classes will last for 3 months from May to July 2013. Registration has begun, and the closing date is 12th April 2013.
ICAS will be held on 30th July, whilst the AMC on 1st August 2013. Students have better opportunities to be awarded scholarships, local or overseas, especially in Australia and Singapore.

Hurry! Don't miss the opportunities!

Last edited by dauswq on 30-3-2013 01:11 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-3-2013 02:50 AM | Show all posts

BrainBuilder Maths Enrichment Centre

Have anyone heard about BrainBuilder?

BRAINBUILDER MATHS ENRICHMENT CENTRE established its business in Malaysia in2005. Throughout these years, we remain committed towards providing qualityteaching to our students utilising Dr Fong Ho Kheong’s effective concepts andmethodologies in solving challenging mathematics. We strongly believe that wecan help to improve children’s mathematical thinking and problem solvingskills. At the same time, we are also aiming to improve children’s creativityand power of logical thinking. All these are done through solving morechallenging mathematical questions using special strategies that are developedby Dr Fong.

In response to overwhelming requests and to provide improved convenience toparents, BrainBuilder is now looking for interested Business Partners and Maths Teachers to extendour network throughout Malaysia. Kindly drop us an email if you're interestedto know more.

Email: bizdev@brainbuilder.com.my

For more info log on to www.brainbuilder.com.my

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2013 02:56 AM | Show all posts
my age 20 sweet2.. im ex student school. may i participate MASMO intensive?  my spm result  for add math A plus, math A plus. i'm had representative johor for international math contest held in malaysia . hopefully my application will be accept by MASMO.. yang penting duit biasiswa adam nak

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2013 03:02 AM | Show all posts
what is benefit or advantage  learning brainbuilder maths? what is different between your program and other's tuisyen centre program? it's suitable solving add math equation?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2013 03:18 AM | Show all posts
We train student to think critically consistently attempt to live rationally and creativity through education and training, especially as augmented by technology, and the application of creative resources to improve the effectiveness of learning.

You can apply the problem solving questions...including add maths equation by using the effective method

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2013 03:22 AM | Show all posts
If your a top scorer/medalist, you can get scholarship to study abroad

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060886 second(s), 33 queries .