Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 12:23 AM | Show all posts
more wink.....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 12:30 AM | Show all posts

uri magnae...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Minhwan: I want to ask Hongki hyung to lose some weight, it will help to make his jawline more prominent. The problem with him now is that we can't really differential his chin from his neck.

Hongki (devastated): You think I'm fat?!
XDDD

cr colourful247

best comment dr minhwan

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 03:23 PM | Show all posts
[TRANS] FTISLAND INTERVIEW WITH SINA P1/2
CR: SINA
TRANS: yen @ FT_MSIA

When SH suddenly come out with some Chinese words, others members laugh strangely.
-------------------------------------------

HG said the concert this time they choose more relaxing musics. We want to look how high will be the fans and how well do they know us, this is our expectation.
-------------------------------------------

JH been to Beijing during his childhood.
JH: Yes, I went to The Great Wall of China and Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. I have been in touch with different diet and culture since childhood.
SH: Then you have eaten the insects?
JH: Shut up.
(Members laugh)

Before this the members said still don't have time to walk around Beijing, but love to eat Peking Duck very much. Beside this, what are the other Beijing food that (you all) would like to try?

HG: Beijing wine.
JH: What I remember deeply is lamb skewers, still cannot forget the taste until now. Oh ya, lamb skewers accompanied by Tsingtao Brewery is great.
------------------------------------------

SH as FT's Chinese teacher

HK: We laugh because when he speaks Chinese it is very peaceful, feels very natural. We have not learn Chinese officially yet, it was because of Seunghyun teaching us. One of us can speak a language better, like in Japan, there is member who can speak the Japanese the best, perhaps SH wants to be the one whose Chinese is the best, his Korean and Japanese can’t speak well.

Have you considered to release Chinese album?
HG: If China fans want it, we will consider it. If do, SH definitely will take the largest part.
----------------------------------------

FTISLAND have join Weibo for a long time, do you read fans’ comment? Are there any comments that impress you?

MH: I like to eat very much, so everyone always upload some food related picture, but I can’t understand the words… …
SH: Usually I always have a look (at the comment), and found that China fans are very interested in Korean culture, can see that they are learning Korean very hard, hope they can interact better with us during the concert. Thus, I shall learn Chinese harder.
--------------------------------------------

FTISLAND is going to release the third album in Japan, any recommend song?

FTISLAND: We recommend《Freedom》. It expresses the matter that belong to our ages, everyone has fun when shooting the MV, (we) really anticipate to show it on the stage.

JJ recommended 《Venus》among his numerous self-composed songs.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 05:34 PM | Show all posts
[TRANS] FTISLAND INTERVIEW WITH SINA P2/2
Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/k/2013-04-13/03283898865.shtml
CR: 新浪娱乐
TRANS: yen @ FT_MSIA

Recently MH starred in the musical and it was very successful while SH will have his musical in Japan as well. Do two of you compete with each other secretly, like compete in term of acting skill?

SH: In fact we don’t have this thought of competition, because our challenges are totally different acting skills.

HK: Make it simple, just said who act well.

SH: … … I’ll get back to you later. I actually want to watch MH’s musical during that time.

MH: It’s not that you wish to watch but can’t watch, you did not come at all.

SH: This time I play in a musical, everyone wish to go and watch, I feel very happy, thank you guys.

-----------------------------

HG does nail art when he feels stressed as well as change it according to the different style of the album. This is where he gets his confidence and become his symbol. He said that he does not expertise in maintenance (of nail), teacher does it for me. Personally, I am more emphasizing on hand hygiene and always out on hand cream.

Do you still remember your dream when you debuted? Is there any change of the dream? Do you still maintaining that dream?

HK: I just purely want to sing when I debuted. Later, my dream about music is getting bigger, now my target is to bring our music to the highest peak.

JH: I want to challenge acting skill and music and reach the peak.

MH: The appearance I used to dream six years ago, I cannot say that it has been achieved hundred percent now, but still got 70% has achieved, hope that it can be achieved in the future.

JJ: I think that we are very happy now, hope that this happiness can be continued. And, I wished to be a sound engineer during the childhood, until now I never give up and wish can try someday.

SH: I have a little wish, I feel want to challenge drama in China, we want five of us to act in an advertisement.

MH: I want to get married before 30 years old, after married keep on giving effort on giving birth, want to have five (babies).

HK: You rather adopt dogs.

MH: Adopt dogs and giving birth are different!

---------------------------------

Your expectation toward another member

JJ to MH: Hope that you can have more outdoor activities, get outside more, interact more with brothers, improve your social skills.

MH to HG: Hope that you can lose some weight to let your jawline look more distinct. Now your chin and neck are still not distinct.

HG (collapse): You think I’m fat?

HG to JJ (calm down): I hope that JJ can seldom go to nightclubs, cut off some nightlifes. Jus t joking, actually what I’m tried to said is, recently JJ like to get in touch with more people, enjoy the social life, but I think that he still haven’t get hurt yet during the interaction among people, I’m afraid that in the future the people around him will want to use his identity of celebrities to hurt him. Thus, from the stand of prevention, hope JJ can be more careful in reaching other people.

SH: Like girls… …

JH to SH: Hope that you can eat more meats and gain more muscle.

SH to JH: Want to tell JH hyung that since he talked about acting and preparing a lot of works as well. Hope that you as a member of FTISLAND, (you) can get (successful) both in terms of songs and acting.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-4-2013 05:35 PM | Show all posts
MH: I want to get married before 30 years old, after married keep on giving effort on giving birth, want to have five (babies).

HK: You rather adopt dogs.

MH: Adopt dogs and giving birth are different!

woww... cita2 magnae mmg lain...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 10:23 PM | Show all posts
ada x sesaper link wgm eng sub cut hongki jer   x kesah ler utube or dailymotion

*kes malas nk carik*

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 10:35 PM | Show all posts

FNC family went to Honggi & Mina's wedding ceremony!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-4-2013 10:37 PM | Show all posts
kebayaunggu posted on 13-4-2013 10:35 PM
FNC family went to Honggi & Mina's wedding ceremony!

FNC family

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089108 second(s), 46 queries .