Author: mijot

[Buku] Saya sedang baca buku... [bah 2]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 28-9-2017 02:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Baru sempat nak review
Title : The Ex  
Penulis : Rin Ahmad
Penerbitan : Kaki Novel

Darren Umar : Wife is a special one, I got to select the best one....
Bellina : Mommy cakap mamat ni spesies masjid,aku kena hipo sikit,karang habis aku kena titik dengan daddy....

Hasil perancangan keluarga yang enggan mereka terus hanyut...maka bersalin kulit lah
Darren dan Bellina... tanpa lengah Bell terima bila Darren kata " antara kita Bell,penghujung sebuah jodoh ialah sebuah perkahwinan".

Darren : Secret dies with its bearers. Jangan mudah tertawan dengan tegapnya aku berdiri,baiknya aku berkata..baik itu banyak maknanya...panjang perjalanannya.
Bell : Every person at least has one secret that would break your heart. Jangan percaya dengan senyum manisku wahai lelaki.....

Jadi bila rahsia tersingkap..harus bagaimanakah mereka menghadapinya..
Darren : If I were to know,if I were to choose again,I'll never marry you..but here we are,married and expecting...do I have any choice than to stay put?
Bellina : Say sorry please. Say sorry and I'll forgive you..say I love you and I'll die for you

Hate the sin not the sinner. Pilih jalan hidup yang tepat,bebaskan diri dari dosa. Kebenaran datang apabila seseorang itu berusaha mencari keredaanNya.

~An ex is called and ex because it is an example of what we shouldn't do again in the future~

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-10-2017 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Saya tengah membaca '[b]The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side'

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2017 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Sarjan Awai Anak Gamung yang dituduh membunuh peguamnya kini terasak apabila diburu oleh pihak berkuasa dan juga tentera upahan yang motifnya masih misteri. Hasratnya mahu melarikan diri pulang ke Sarawak terhalang apabila mengetahui anaknya, Desmond telah diculik kumpulan tentera upahan yang memburunya. Menyedari nyawa Desmond menjadi taruhan, Awai enggan lagi melarikan diri. Dia memilih untuk berjuang bukan sahaja demi maruahnya, namun juga demi nyawa anaknya. Darah pahlawan Iban yang mengalir di dalam tubuhnya tidak akan tumpah tanpa ada nyawa yang jadi galang gantinya. Dia sedar kini adalah masa untuk si ANARKIS BANGKIT!

last buku Until The End (The Dance - The Party - Graduation)
dari 17th Sept - 3rd Oct 2017 .. lama gila ...
tapi sebab ada masalah dan sibuk .. terpaksa slow
eh tapikan yang buku ni ... terasa lawak betul especially watak Sara
ikut sesuka hati gajah cakap ... tak kira dengan siapa .. cikgu ke rakan sebaya ke
then yang Jessica ni .. lawa tapi takde orang nak kat dia .. Michael nak tapi ada jer halangan
then fikir siapa pembunuh Alice ... rupanya .... laaaaaa
tak boleh cakap ler siapa ... spoiler ...
buku dah berapa tahun simpan .. beli kat BBW hehehe

so bertukar buku bahasa malaysia ...
dah lama beli ... kita bertukar genre le pula
kali ni action ... ni sambungan anarkis ...
cuma sayang ler ... yang buku pertama takde lagi
Kudetantro .... Kudeta:Klimaks ada and Anarkis pun ada

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2017 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Pernah kecewa, pernah disakiti, pernah jatuh, pernah gagal...tp jgn pernah putus harapan.

"Kebahagian bukanlah dgn sentiasa mendapat hal2 yg baru dan hebat, tp kebahagian ialah dgn sentiasa menyedari nikmat dan mensyukuri apa yg ada di saat ini"

"Org2 yg hadir menyakiti kita, meninggalkan kita, dan memarahi kita, sesungguhnya adalah guru simbolik yg dihantar oleh Allah utk membentuk karakter kita menjdi sehebat kuda utk mendaki gunung yg tinggi"

Saya tgh nak abiskan baca buku ni. Buku ni bagus utk kita baca, utk kita ajar hati kita agar sentiasa bersyukur, sentiasa positif, sentiasa memaafkan dan teruskan kehidupan. Gagal sekali tak bermakna gagal selamanya.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2017 11:40 AM | Show all posts
mamaneesa replied at 5-10-2017 02:21 PM
Pernah kecewa, pernah disakiti, pernah jatuh, pernah gagal...tp jgn pernah putus harapan.

"Kebaha ...

sesekali layan buku macam ni bagus
cuma takleh baca sekali lalu ....
kena faham isinya ... kan kan

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2017 11:45 AM | Show all posts
In the summer of 2006, Emma Price watched helplessly as her six-year-old son's red coat was fished out of the River Ouse. It was the tragic story of the year - a little boy, Aiden, wandered away from school during a terrible flood, fell into the river, and drowned.
His body was never recovered.

Ten years later, Emma has finally rediscovered the joy in life. She's married, pregnant, and in control again...

... until Aiden returns.

Too traumatized to speak, he raises endless questions and answers none. Only his body tells the story of his decade-long disappearance. The historic broken bones and injuries cast a mere glimpse into the horrors Aiden has experienced. Aiden never drowned. Aiden was taken.

As Emma attempts to reconnect with her now teenage son, she must unmask the monster who took him away from her. But who, in their tiny village, could be capable of such a crime?

It's Aiden who has the answers, but he cannot tell the unspeakable.

This dark and disturbing psychological novel will appeal to fans of The Widow and The Butterfly Garden.

need book that have twisting plot with psycho stuffs ...
i tried to read Stephen King's book - Mr Mercedes and 11/22/63 .. seems it can't appear in my head
i'm thinking to buy kindle ... which one is better kindle 2016 or kindle 2016 paperwhite?
can't stand with the glare when using my tab .. make my eyes easily tired ...
i have to find a place that is dark .. gloomy huhuhu ...

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-10-2017 12:37 PM | Show all posts
fly_in_d_sky replied at 6-10-2017 11:40 AM
sesekali layan buku macam ni bagus
cuma takleh baca sekali lalu ....
kena faham isinya ... kan ...

aah...kena paham kan betul2

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2017 01:43 PM | Show all posts
mamaneesa replied at 6-10-2017 12:37 PM
aah...kena paham kan betul2

bab buku macam ni may take like 2-3 weeks or 1 month
kekadang baca terkena pada diri sendiri ... hahaha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2017 02:28 PM | Show all posts
fly_in_d_sky replied at 6-10-2017 01:43 PM
bab buku macam ni may take like 2-3 weeks or 1 month
kekadang baca terkena pada diri sendiri ... ...

hahaha...memang pun. ai pun tgh gigih nak abis kan

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2017 04:03 PM | Show all posts
mamaneesa replied at 6-10-2017 02:28 PM
hahaha...memang pun. ai pun tgh gigih nak abis kan

tu la yang susah nak baca buku agama / motivasi
even how's life work by andrew matthew belum habis baca
baru 1/2 way ...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2017 08:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tengah mengulang karya ramlee awang murshid tombiruo trilogy.
since the first book is with my friend i forgot whom, so i decided to read it online at google play store.. cheaper than the print and save lots of shelves space..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2017 03:46 PM | Show all posts
A tale of deceptive simplicity that slowly reveals an extraordinary emotional depth and resonance – and takes its place among Kazuo Ishiguro's finest work.

From the acclaimed author of The Remains of the Day and When We Were Orphans, a moving new novel that subtly re-imagines our world and time in a haunting story of friendship and love.

As a child, Kathy–now thirty-one years old–lived at Hailsham, a private school in the scenic English countryside where the children were sheltered from the outside world, brought up to believe that they were special and that their well-being was crucial not only for themselves but for the society they would eventually enter. Kathy had long ago put this idyllic past behind her, but when two of her Hailsham friends come back into her life, she stops resisting the pull of memory.

And so, as her friendship with Ruth is rekindled, and as the feelings that long ago fueled her adolescent crush on Tommy begin to deepen into love, Kathy recalls their years at Hailsham. She describes happy scenes of boys and girls growing up together, unperturbed–even comforted–by their isolation. But she describes other scenes as well: of discord and misunderstanding that hint at a dark secret behind Hailsham's nurturing facade. With the dawning clarity of hindsight, the three friends are compelled to face the truth about their childhood–and about their lives now.

A tale of deceptive simplicity, Never Let Me Go slowly reveals an extraordinary emotional depth and resonance–and takes its place among Kazuo Ishiguro's finest work.

baru 20% baca ... ermmm agak slow and banyak bercerita compare dialog
sooo .. ermmm kena sabar ler
tapi silent child tu hahaha .. memang otak fikir banyak ...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2017 06:39 AM | Show all posts
In the frigid pre-dawn hours, in a distressed Midwestern city, hundreds of desperate unemployed folks are lined up for a spot at a job fair. Without warning, a lone driver plows through the crowd in a stolen Mercedes, running over the innocent, backing up, and charging again. Eight people are killed; fifteen are wounded. The killer escapes.

In another part of town, months later, a retired cop named Bill Hodges is still haunted by the unsolved crime. When he gets a crazed letter from someone who self-identifies as the "perk" and threatens an even more diabolical attack, Hodges wakes up from his depressed and vacant retirement, hell-bent on preventing another tragedy.

Brady Hartfield lives with his alcoholic mother in the house where he was born. He loved the feel of death under the wheels of the Mercedes, and he wants that rush again.

Only Bill Hodges, with a couple of highly unlikely allies, can apprehend the killer before he strikes again. And they have no time to lose, because Brady’s next mission, if it succeeds, will kill or maim thousands.

Mr. Mercedes is a war between good and evil, from the master of suspense whose insight into the mind of this obsessed, insane killer is chilling and unforgettable.

last baca novel horror ... Rose Madder ... lepas habis baca novel ni
otak terus tak boleh generate imaginasi ...
like few years ... hahaha ... the story to heavy for me kot ...
then ... somewhere last year kot baca Misery
Misery takde masalah sebab dah few time tengok filem nya ...
tapi suspense masih ada ... berdebar gila ...

then novel Never Let Me Go ... not my cup of tea
penceritaan panjang ... nak kata faham tak faham ...
tengah-tengah kot .. cuma ending nya ... terasa Tommy dah takde kot
and Kath tu somewhere outside from Hailsham ...

memula nak baca IT ... nanti ler dulu

hehehe ... sebab baru tengok filem nya .. last weekend
nak kata seram tak sangat ....

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2017 05:03 PM | Show all posts
tengah baca Frankly Speaking,  Musa Hitam... tapi penyampaiannya agak kurang menangkap bagi saya.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2017 09:47 PM | Show all posts
A masterful, intensely suspenseful novel about a reader whose obsession with a reclusive writer goes far too far—a book about the power of storytelling, starring the same trio of unlikely and winning heroes King introduced in Mr. Mercedes

“Wake up, genius.” So begins King’s instantly riveting story about a vengeful reader. The genius is John Rothstein, an iconic author who created a famous character, Jimmy Gold, but who hasn’t published a book for decades. Morris Bellamy is livid, not just because Rothstein has stopped providing books, but because the nonconformist Jimmy Gold has sold out for a career in advertising. Morris kills Rothstein and empties his safe of cash, yes, but the real treasure is a trove of notebooks containing at least one more Gold novel.

Morris hides the money and the notebooks, and then he is locked away for another crime. Decades later, a boy named Pete Saubers finds the treasure, and now it is Pete and his family that Bill Hodges, Holly Gibney, and Jerome Robinson must rescue from the ever-more deranged and vengeful Morris when he’s released from prison after thirty-five years.

Not since Misery has King played with the notion of a reader whose obsession with a writer gets dangerous. Finders Keepers is spectacular, heart-pounding suspense, but it is also King writing about how literature shapes a life—for good, for bad, forever.

baca buku pertama rasa nak tampar je Brady ...
sebab gila ... huhuhu
then untuk watak Bill Hodges siapa yang sesuai?
John Travolta? sebab Bill ni jenis badan besar .. heheh
tak nak Tommy Lee Jones .. hehe

well part 2 coming right up now ....
baca e-book jer la ...
bila lah ada rezeki nak beli kindle ...

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2017 11:30 AM | Show all posts
dh abis baca KANVAS. best jugak utk org x minat kisah cintan cintun ning. x rugi beli
sedang baca : DUA. setakat ni sgt2 menarik. sweet je citer dia. nanti dh abis baca kucen review deh?
dua2 ning terbitan prolog media.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2017 09:46 AM | Show all posts
janji smalam nk review sikit novel DUA ni

semua kisah Noura & Vesa yg tiba2 mengenali sedangkan mereka berada 2 tempat yg berbeza. Vesa di Finland & Noura di Malaysia. pada mulanya Noura igt dia cuma bermimpi. mimpi yg sangat indah kerana bertemu dengan Vesa yg sgt baik namun apabila ia berulang, ternyata bukan 1 mimpi tapi realiti! Namun ia seperti misteri. bagaimana Noura & Vesa boleh bertemu & hanya mereka dpt melihat antara satu sama lain? misteri terjawab apabila Vesa menemui buku milik ayahnya.
mmg best, x terduga & sweet sgt2. x bosan nk baca & antara buku x leh letak.terbaik!!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2017 02:21 PM | Show all posts
No one knows who she really is…

Hattie Hoffman has spent her whole life playing many parts: the good student, the good daughter, the good girlfriend. But Hattie wants something more, something bigger, and ultimately something that turns out to be exceedingly dangerous. When she’s found brutally stabbed to death, the tragedy rips right through the fabric of her small-town community.

It soon comes to light that Hattie was engaged in a highly compromising and potentially explosive secret online relationship. The question is: Did anyone else know? And to what lengths might they have gone to end it? Hattie’s boyfriend seems distraught over her death, but had he fallen so deeply in love with her that she had become an obsession? Or did Hattie’s impulsive, daredevil nature simply put her in the wrong place at the wrong time, leading her to a violent death at the hands of a stranger?

Full of twists and turns, Everything You Want Me to Be reconstructs a year in the life of a dangerously mesmerizing young woman, during which a small town’s darkest secrets come to the forefront…and she inches closer and closer to death.

Evocative and razor-sharp, Everything You Want Me to Be challenges you to test the lines between innocence and culpability, identity and deception. Does love lead to self-discovery—or destruction?

Finders Keepers ... boleh tahan tapi slow lah
cuma part last tu baru rasa thriller
sebab taring sudah keluar .. taring orang jahat ler ..
shit but doesn't mean shit ..

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 06:40 AM | Show all posts
Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace: he has looks and wealth, she has charm and elegance. You'd like to get to know Grace better. But it's difficult, because you realize Jack and Grace are never apart. Some might call this true love.

Picture this: a dinner party at their perfect home, the conversation and wine flowing. They appear to be in their element while entertaining. And Grace's friends are eager to reciprocate with lunch the following week. Grace wants to go, but knows she never will. Her friends call—so why doesn't Grace ever answer the phone? And how can she cook such elaborate meals but remain so slim?

And why are there bars on one of the bedroom windows?

The perfect marriage? Or the perfect lie?

bulan ni bulan psycho thriller kot
hari tu baca Everything You Want Me To be
fuhhh senget ...
baca lah ... seronok
hahaha fly ni semua buku yang dibaca kata seronok

tengok lah maybe lepas ni baca buku melayu tapi emmm stok buku tak banyak
untuk malay ...
ada sesiapa baca buku Anna Lee tak?
review kat Goodreads.com banyak positif ...
nak cuba baca ... and boleh beli terus dengan penulis ...
ada combo pula tu RM 80 - 3 buah ...
akan dipertimbangkan ...
buku Cincin - Sha Hanim Ramli belum baca .. belum balut lagi
termasuk Tajul Zulkarnain - Pendosa Dulu Kini Selamanya ...
beli under SO publishing ...

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 06:00 PM | Show all posts

Juara mengisahkan konflik dalam masyarakat Melayu Pattani yang berkesudahan dengan tragedi. Pergolakan terjadi disebabkan timbulnya perasaan ingin membalas dendam akibat kematian salah seorang yang bergelar pahlawan lembu. Pembunuhan demi pembunuhan terus dilakukan oleh kedua-dua puak, yang akhirnya membawa kepada penyelesaian yang dramatik. Novel Juara ini telah difilemkan oleh U-Wei Haji Saari dengan tajuk Jogho.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 05:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.722449 second(s), 62 queries .