CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3050|Reply: 4

Samsung Galaxy Note vs Huawei Ascend P6/Mate

[Copy link]
Post time 13-6-2013 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello guys. Please help a lost soul here. I am looking for a decent phablet, for presentation to client purposes and also for casual personal usage. I don't mind waiting since I already have one Note, but I figure it's time to get a new one. Yg penting phone tu blh fulfill all my needs. Of course, feeling sexy as well

I have narrow down to 3 ... pernah pikir nak s4 tapi tak perlah.

Rasa rasanye P6 ngan Ascend mate macam sama jer. Did a little research and voila, here's the specs compilation.

HuaWei Ascend Mate

t comes with a 6.1-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels. The Ascend Mate runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and powered by quad-core 1.5GHz processor and 2GB of RAM. It comes with a 4,050 mAh battery. It has 8-megapixel autofocus shooter at the rear and a 1-megapixel front camera for capturing self-images and video chat. According to experts it will take on Samsung Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3. Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a dual-SIM device that has a 5.8-inch screen with qHD(540x960 pixels) resolution.

The Ascend Mate weighs 198g and has Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot as connectivity options.

Huawei Ascend Mate specifications

Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
6.1-inch HD IPS+ 1280 x 720 LCD touchscreen with Corning Gorilla glass
CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 + Intel XMM6260
2GB of RAM
8.0-megapixel AF rear-facing camera with HDR
1.0-megapixel HD front-facing camera
Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
4050 mAh
6.5 inches x 3.4 inches x 0.4 inches
198g

Ascend P6 Leaked Reviews

We got to learn that the Ascend P6 will be powered by a 2000 mAh Li-Po 2000 battery and will have a 5MP front-facing camera capable of 720p video recording. The Bluetooth specification turned out to be v3.0 rather than v4.0, and the wireless 802.11a standard isn't supported, which probably points to the lack of dual-band Wi-Fi.
There's also confirmation of a temperature sensor and the exact measurements, which come in at 132.7 x 65.5 x 6.5mm, with a weight of 120g.
The detailed specs sheet also proves that many of the previous rumors were correct - the smartphone will be powered by a a quad-core 1.5 GHz K3V2+ Huawei chipset with 1.5GHz quad-core CPU and an Intel XMM6260 modem. The Huawei Ascend P6 will also offer 8MP camera capable of 1080p video recording, 8GB of expandable internal storage with 2GB of RAM, a 4.7-inch 16M color screen of 720p resolution - all running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Leaked Specs

According to the site, the Note III carries the internal model number SM-N900 and will feature a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display, a 13-megapixel camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and improved S Pen support.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Network/Bearer and Wireless Connectivity
HSPA+21
EDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900MHz)
HSPA+21mbps
WiFi a/b/g/n HT40
Wi-Fi Direct available
Bluetooth technology v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE
NFC available
USB 2.0 HOST, MHL
KIES, KIES Air support
Display
HD Super AMOLED
5.5"
HD (1280 x 720)
S Pen available
OS
Android 4.1 (JellyBean)
Chipset
Quad Core Processor
1.6GHz CPU Speed

Mana yg korang rasa lebih baik? Patut ke aku go for Huawei/Note2 sbb it's cheaper atau note 3 ftw?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2013 04:43 PM | Show all posts
saya personally pilih Samsung Galaxy Note 2  sebab Note 3 belum release... Note 2 ramai puas hati, kamera amik gamba pun cantik...

lau duk di Malaysia ni Samsung senang nak servis lau rosak ke hapa... lagipun accesories samsung merata2 jual

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2013 05:59 AM | Show all posts
samsung service center mmg senang nak berurusan.... adik 3-4 kali gi hantar warranty.. samsung tak banyak ckp... rosak sebab silap sendiri... 1 root, 2 - 4 power bank salah setting....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2016 05:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You should definitely go for Huawei phones instead of Samsung. Even though Huawei does not have a renowned name like Samsung or Apple but their phones' ability are beyond many expectations. Huawei has sturdier system unlike Samsung who recently had a case of explosion from one of their new releases. Huawei too has great camera as the new P9 was collaborated with the Leica lenses. With more research,you'll find yourself falling over Huawei's magic. So I'll definitely recommend you to choose Huawei smartphones. bit.ly/WWPVideo1

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2016 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Samsung own app allow Samsung user to keep track of health, personal task schedule and music steaming

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067745 second(s), 30 queries .