ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Truth about Muhammad (Youtube source)

[Copy link]
Post time 24-7-2013 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-7-2013 09:05 AM
by Dzulqarnain  

By Sephiroth

No, ALL Muslims are dedicated liars, you are no exception.

I'm not the one who take some speech of lies then labeled it as truth...

No, Islam is from the Devil. God do not threaten people nor choose an ingrate like Muhammad to threaten others. Any religion which uses threats to spread its words is a Religion of false (prophet). And that is what your Islam is.

And that's how i differentiate between
- the one who fears God and
- the one who fears the devil.
Surely, most people fears the devil.

Go and watch that clip again. The speaker clearly stated where and when Muhammad broke the treaty.

You mean, he was there is it?

No, I'm saying that there was no God in Islam to begin with. Allah is a made-belief god imagined by Muhammad using Judaism and Christianity as basic (in Mecca) and added his own limited knowledge to Islam in Madinah. Then Muhammad used that (Islam) as a tool to conquer others through his followers who he dubbed to be working for "God". ONLY sin Quraisy did was to listen to people like Abu Mutalib (Muhammad's uncle) and spare Muhammad when he was weak and living in Mecca. IF they killed him then and there, Islam could have failed.

Oh, that's why none can debate/refute him s.a.w.
they jz listen then reject, the rabbis also reject, the priest rejects too, and so on.
- too limited of knowledge of Islam they had

When truth comes, falsehood banish
but not otherwise because truth stays - preserved

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-7-2013 09:08 AM | Show all posts
by Dzulqarnain  

I'm not the one who take some speech of lies then labeled it as truth...

Is that what you're doing with Islam and Al Quran? Taking those Lies given by Muhammad as word of God and then making it truth and spreading it by the sword (threat)?

And that's how i differentiate between
- the one who fears God and
- the one who fears the devil.
Surely, most people fears the devil.

I don't know about that. I have never met the Devil nor did the Devil come and threaten me to burn in hell for all eternity for not believing in him or some guy name Muhammad. Frankly speaking, your Allah fits the description of the Devil more accurately.

You mean, he was there is it?

How do you know Muhammad received ANY revelation and that this is not some hoaxed created by Muhammad and empowered by his four thugs? How do you know? Were you there as well?

they jz listen then reject, the rabbis also reject, the priest rejects too, and so on.
- too limited of knowledge of Islam they had

No, they reject because Al Quran is not Word of God. It makes NO sense whatsoever that God who creates Heaven and Earth could pick an alliterated idiot like Muhammad in the middle of the desert as "role model" for humanity when there are many good candidates in the World at that time. They reject it because it is a False Religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 24-7-2013 09:08 AM
by Dzulqarnain  

By Sephiroth

Is that what you're doing with Islam and Al Quran? Taking those Lies given by Muhammad as word of God and then making it truth and spreading it by the sword (threat)?

How could you make equal the words with the sword?
If you feel threatened jz from the words, it is your own problems with the devil
- but if you recognized it as false, what is the need to feel threatened?

Do you think he s.a.w. threatened the highly experienced in war, the Byzantium Emperor?

I don't know about that. I have never met the Devil nor did the Devil come and threaten me to burn in hell for all eternity for not believing in him or some guy name Muhammad. Frankly speaking, your Allah fits the description of the Devil more accurately.

Beliefs is not about accuracy
belief is to separate truth and false, right and wrong, good and evil, etc.
it is jz a matter of choice...can not be both, ofkos you knew that don't you?
Even if you never met the devil - you can hear it whispers and so do angels.
But then, the devil can even disguise as God but never could disguise as the LIGHT s.a.w.
- why should the devil threatened you while they jz want to make you as friend and submit to evil deeds?

How do you know Muhammad received ANY revelation and that this is not some hoaxed created by Muhammad and empowered by his four thugs? How do you know? Were you there as well?

The first surah revealed to him s.a.w. is to 'read'
and He Who taught the use of the pen...
The Words has been spread by both recitation and text - simultaneously
so that it is preserved and not harmed
- if Spencer is true then he should lectures the muslims, in front of their references in Arabic ofkos.

No, they reject because Al Quran is not Word of God. It makes NO sense whatsoever that God who creates Heaven and Earth could pick an alliterated idiot like Muhammad in the middle of the desert as "role model" for humanity when there are many good candidates in the World at that time. They reject it because it is a False Religion.

The pagans Quraisy have no religion
they make their own gods by wooden carvings or stone
neither their god could listen to them nor harm them
but they could put their gods in a safe box when they don't need them
- if this you consider as truth, you are surely blind

For the people of the book, they anticipated the coming of the promised one
and ofkos not an Arab but a Jew - but when they realized that their book did not even stated which tribe
they started to question him s.a.w. of something only a prophet could answer
even he s.a.w. answered it correctly, their elites still reject.
- they authorized the truth, but still in denial with rejection. Why is that, Sephiroth?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-7-2013 10:25 AM | Show all posts
by Dzulqarnain  

How could you make equal the words with the sword?

If you go to a person and say something untruthful, he has a choice to refute you with truth. However, if you go to the same person, tell the same lie and then put a knife to his throat, do you think he will refute you? That is what Muhammad did. He did not give anyone choice to refute whether Islam is truth or not. He put a sword to everyone's neck and force them to accept Islam as truth.

Do you think he s.a.w. threatened the highly experienced in war, the Byzantium Emperor?

Yes, especially if Byzantium Empire was fighting war in all front (like against the Romans and the barbarians from the North. The Empire already in a bad shape by the time Islam came - financially and politically, so Islam could likely to become a new threat to Byzantium Empire.

belief is to separate truth and false, right and wrong, good and evil, etc.
it is jz a matter of choice...can not be both, ofkos you knew that don't you?  

What an arrogant person you are. You think you are so special that you will not make the wrong choice in anything?

I'm humble enough to know and admit that I made plenty of mistakes, and some of it, I regret to this day even so it was made a decade ago. Right or wrong is determined by Time, not by you. Your actions today may look as a right action but days, weeks, months or even years from now, you will know it as right or wrong. No one makes the right choice at the first chance they get. IF they do, they have to be God.

But then, the devil can even disguise as God but never could disguise as the LIGHT s.a.w.

So your Muhammad is more powerful than your Allah?

- why should the devil threatened you while they jz want to make you as friend and submit to evil deeds?

Isn't that what Muslims trying to do? Convert non-Muslims with false pretense of being brothers and make you do evil deeds like fighting for some Arabs who doesn't give a damn about you?

- if Spencer is true then he should lectures the muslims, in front of their references in Arabic ofkos.

Actually he did had a few Arabic reporters and journalists there if you watch the end. One of them raised a question about what political changes should be made within Muslim society, if not mistaken.

The pagans Quraisy have no religion
they make their own gods by wooden carvings or stone
neither their god could listen to them nor harm them
but they could put their gods in a safe box when they don't need them
- if this you consider as truth, you are surely blind  

IF that is their choice on how they wish to live, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION IT?

- they authorized the truth, but still in denial with rejection. Why is that, Sephiroth?

Because Prophets MUST pass one of few criterias. One of them include that Prophets cannot use violence as no other prophets before Muhammad did so.

Jews and Christians did support Muhammad when he was in Mecca but they withdraw their support when he reached Madina and started to launch counterattack on Quraisy caravans. It maybe political motive or economical reasons too for them removing their support for Muhammad but whatever the case was, they have foreseen that Muhammad is heading down a path of war. Only mistake they made was to assume he will be defeated and Islam will perish.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 03:26 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 25-7-2013 10:25 AM
by Dzulqarnain  

By Sephiroth

If you go to a person and say something untruthful, he has a choice to refute you with truth. However, if you go to the same person, tell the same lie and then put a knife to his throat, do you think he will refute you?

Yes, he would. Because a beleiver did not afraid of the devil (humans or jinns).
He would struggle defending truth for whatever it takes...even his own life ofkos.

That is what Muhammad did. He did not give anyone choice to refute whether Islam is truth or not. He put a sword to everyone's neck and force them to accept Islam as truth.

Nope, Sephiroth. Have you read it yet?
Do explain it for me then, tq.

Letter to the Byzantine Emperor:
In the name of God the Beneficent, the Merciful: (This letter is) from Muhammad son of Abdullah to Heraclius the Great (ruler) of the Romans (Byzantines). Peace be upon him, he who follows the right path. Furthermore I invite you to submit your will to God; submit your will to God and you will be safe, and God will double thy reward, and if you reject, thou you bear the sins of persecuting Arians.

(And I recite to you God's Statement (O Muhammad): 'and people of the scripture! Come to a word common to you and us that we worship none but God and that we associate nothing in worship with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords beside God. Then, if they turn away, say: 'Bear witness that we are Muslims' (those who have surrendered to God).

Letter to the King Ethiopia
:
In the name of God the Beneficent, the Merciful: From Muhammad the Prophet of Islam to the Negus, the king of Ethiopia: peace be on you, I thank God for you, The God, who is no god but him, the King, the Holy, the Guardian, and I witness that Jesus, the son of Mary is the Spirit of God and His Word. The word he gave to the pure the believer Mary, and from this word she gave birth to Jesus. God made Jesus from his soul just as he made Adam from his hand. I invite you and your soldiers to believe the God the Almighty. I wrote and advised you, so accept my advise. Peace upon those who follow the right way.

Letter to the governor of Bahrain
:
In the name of God the Beneficent, the Merciful: From Muhammad the Prophet of God to Munzir bin Sawa, may peace be on you! I praise God, who is one and there none to be worshiped but except him. I bear evidence to the oneness of God and that I am a servant of God and his Prophet. Thereafter I remind you of God. Whoever accepts admonition does it for his own good. Whoever followed my messengers and acted in accordance their guidance; he, in fact, accepted my advice. My messengers have highly praised your behavior. You shall continue in your present office. You should remain faithful to and his Prophet. I accept your recommendation regarding the people of Bahrain. I forgive the offenses of the offenders.

Therefore, you may also forgive them of the people of Bahrain whoever want to continue in their Jewish or Majusi faith, should be made to pay Jizia. Seal: God’s Prophet Muhammad
LINK

Yes, especially if Byzantium Empire was fighting war in all front (like against the Romans and the barbarians from the North. The Empire already in a bad shape by the time Islam came - financially and politically, so Islam could likely to become a new threat to Byzantium Empire.

Nope again, Sephiroth.
Byzantine under Heraclius throne have their faith at its best
He himself had foreseen 'the king of the circumcised people' (astrologer)
He replied the Quraisy (trader) when he summoned them questioning rumours about him s.a.w. jz before reading the letter:
Although I was expecting his appearance, I had no idea that he would appear among you people.
If I knew that I could reach him, I would have burdened myself to do so
and had I been in his presence, I would have washed his feet.
- LINK

Meaning, he knew that his throne will be replaced
yet he was satisfied of his people (tested) to preserve their faith when it happens

What an arrogant person you are. You think you are so special that you will not make the wrong choice in anything?

What i meant was, no one can choose both.
To choose is not a sin, but to choose wrongly will lead us astray - lots of sins

I'm humble enough to know and admit that I made plenty of mistakes, and some of it, I regret to this day even so it was made a decade ago. Right or wrong is determined by Time, not by you. Your actions today may look as a right action but days, weeks, months or even years from now, you will know it as right or wrong. No one makes the right choice at the first chance they get. IF they do, they have to be God.

I'm not saying i'm an angel, am I look like one?
None could run away from sin, and ofkos it includes me la.
Right or wrong choices doesn't have to wait but can be acknowledged
And to verify the knowledge is by seeing and believing - imperceptible
And ofkos experiences is one of its milestones, then end-up with understanding.

But how to even think when we didn't have the knowledge?
God, All Knowing, All Seeing, All hearing, The All Wise - only men choose
- What do you know about the Devil and its evil?

So your Muhammad is more powerful than your Allah?

None could steel the LIGHT of Muhammad s.a.w. but many could describe him s.a.w.
None could see Allah s.w.t. and there is none like unto Him
- If you are the devil, which do you prefer to imitate as...

Isn't that what Muslims trying to do? Convert non-Muslims with false pretense of being brothers and make you do evil deeds like fighting for some Arabs who doesn't give a damn about you?

That is Arab fanatics and their convertions were to fight for Arabs which they have chosen for themselves
- meaning, none could threatened you to choose because it is your choice not others

Actually he did had a few Arabic reporters and journalists there if you watch the end. One of them raised a question about what political changes should be made within Muslim society, if not mistaken.

Not Arabic spoken/literate la, Sephiroth.
I mean the Islamic scholars
Clearly stated, organized in The Heritage Foundation's Lehrman Auditorium...

IF that is their choice on how they wish to live, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION IT?

I'm not the one who questioned them, but their own brother s.a.w. who lived among them, a Quraisy ofkos.

Because Prophets MUST pass one of few criterias. One of them include that Prophets cannot use violence as no other prophets before Muhammad did so.

Jews and Christians did support Muhammad when he was in Mecca but they withdraw their support when he reached Madina and started to launch counterattack on Quraisy caravans. It maybe political motive or economical reasons too for them removing their support for Muhammad but whatever the case was, they have foreseen that Muhammad is heading down a path of war. Only mistake they made was to assume he will be defeated and Islam will perish.

For the caravan attacks...
They have been robbed of their own properties
yet they have no rights to fight back?

And ofkos that was not the Arab's Jews and Christians from Mecca
but the elites of rabbis and priests who came to Madinah
because of the rumours spread long before Islam...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2013 02:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 24-7-2013 09:08 AM
by Dzulqarnain  

the only idiot here are the paraiyar and their leader sephiroth who worshiping animal like snake,cow or elephant and also worshiping the devil.. look at the hindu's god face at temple and u will describe their face are same with satan face..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-8-2013 10:53 AM | Show all posts
jack-6 posted on 13-8-2013 02:49 AM
the only idiot here are the paraiyar and their leader sephiroth who worshiping animal like snake,c ...

Sorry, my "satanic" gods did not teach me to insult people, unlike Arabic nonsense called Allah who (through Muhammad) wrote a whole book on how to kill Jews and pagans.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2013 03:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-8-2013 10:53 AM
Sorry, my "satanic" gods did not teach me to insult people, unlike Arabic nonsense calle ...

lol. if what you think is true, there will be no more jew or hindu(pagans) on the earth.. u can see at youtube about yaman jew on how they can live peacefully among the arab. and also the hindu live peacefully in malaysia among the malay and chinese.. nobody want to kill u.. so please la macha.. dont provoke my islam religion again..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2013 03:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 13-8-2013 10:53 AM
Sorry, my "satanic" gods did not teach me to insult people, unlike Arabic nonsense calle ...

i suggest u try to study islam history from your truely muslim friend, if u have la.. not from the jew or christian. u can also use the wikipedia to understand it. me also read about hindu religion.. just for my knowledge.. i dont asked u to convert. just to understand. i'm not the 'ustaz' if u wanna debate go find the ustaz there is a lot of them in malaysia. but if u insult my religion again, i also will do the same thing.. and there will be no ending.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 08:35 AM | Show all posts
jack-6 posted on 13-8-2013 03:19 PM
lol. if what you think is true, there will be no more jew or hindu(pagans) on the earth.. u can se ...

Peace? There is no Peace as long as Islam exist, because Islam promote Evil among Men.

Go and read the damn newspapers. Muslims in Malaysia are on constant move to try and convert as many "pagans" to Islam as possible. The news about converting the fathers (through female Muslim prostitutes) and then have this godless pigs bring the rest of their family to be converted is just one way how Islamic men spread their evil influence. oh, did you know that Malaysian Government gave 1.5 million ringgits for house loans to converts if they converted to Islam as a family? I have met an Indian woman who converted to islam because she got tax exemption as well as financial aids.

Your Muslims government have been using the term "Indians" toward Indian Muslims and then providing them with financial aids. When the World asked how Muslims treating Indians here, they don't show Hindus, they show this traitors (the Indian Muslims) and have their lapdogs like Samy Velu and the former HINDRAF guy, Wayvamurthy who will back them up in their claims (to the World) that they are helping Indians when all they are doing is helping Muslims.

And let's not forget the 100 temples which Muslims destroyed since 2004, in retaliation toward completion of Batu Caves temple where the Statue of Lord Murugan stands taller than your mosque.

There is no peace as long as Islam exist. Your choice - Leave Islam and live as human being, OR continue being Islam and die like dogs. Time will come when you will have to make that choice.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 08:42 AM | Show all posts
jack-6 posted on 13-8-2013 03:44 PM
i suggest u try to study islam history from your truely muslim friend, if u have la.. not from the ...

What makes you think that I did not study Islamic History from Muslims? I have studies Islamic History for TWO YEARS in Form Lower and Upper Six and it was under a Muslim (female) ustaza (I think it is what they call a female Muslim ustaz). She have conducted Haj TWICE and known to lead the prayers for Muslim women (staff and students) in my Institute.

She still remembers me to this day even so this was over 10 years ago. Do you know WHY? Because we used to go head-to-head with debates about Islam and Muhammad, which provided me with experience I need to deal with Muslim idiots here (who I find to be lacking in any form of historical and educational background).

Anf FYI - stating facts is not insulting your belief. YOUR BELIEF IS CORRUPTED AND EVIL - and that is the fact. There is no God in Islam and you will not find peace and spirituality by following this riddiculos 14th century nonsense called Islam. You don't believe me - that's your choice.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2013 04:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 14-8-2013 08:42 AM
What makes you think that I did not study Islamic History from Muslims? I have studies Islamic His ...

what makes u think that hindu was not the reddiculos religion? almost everyday i saw some paraiyar drunk and making noise, that was your hindu spirituality? i also watched the documentary about some hindu aghori  who eat the corpse?? what the fxxkxxxg was that.. that also ur hindu spirituality? and many more redicoulus thing, but im too tired to put in this column. u can google it yourself.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2013 05:04 PM | Show all posts
jack-6 posted on 14-8-2013 04:54 PM
what makes u think that hindu was not the reddiculos religion? almost everyday i saw some paraiyar ...

Oi Stupid, go and apply your own advice first before you can come and advice others.

You go and advice me to learn about Islam from a Muslim and then turn around and post shit like this. Go and learn about Hinduism from proper Guru and people who actually practise Hinduism. IF all you can see are shits in the gutters like those drunkards, your head is as useless as your Al Quran is.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2013 05:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
as a pariah you should kill yourself because ur standard was the lowest from the other human being, and worst than animal.. that word came from ur religion.. otherwise u can convert to islam like ur indian muslim brothers. there are no caste in islam.. if u dont want both u can go to any bank and rob that bank. then the policeman will shoot u till death. our policeman are very pleased to shoot any indian guy like u who always looking for trouble themselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2013 05:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 14-8-2013 05:04 PM
Oi Stupid, go and apply your own advice first before you can come and advice others.

You ...

there are no hindu guru in malaysia.. all of them are paraiyar + the monk in your temple also imported from india. why??? because all the malaysian tamil are paraiyar rights?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-8-2013 09:29 AM | Show all posts
jack-6 posted on 14-8-2013 05:24 PM
there are no hindu guru in malaysia.. all of them are paraiyar + the monk in your temple also impo ...

I have no reason to entertain a MUSLIM PIG like you. From now one, ALL your posts will be reported to the moderator. Good day and go kiss your Muhammad's rear end more.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2013 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Sesungguhnya Nabi Muhammad itu rahmat bagi seluruh alam. Andai orang tahu betapa beruntungnya mengikut Nabi Muhammad saw maka semua orang akan mengikut baginda. Malang itu tidak berlaku kerana adanya Iblis mengganggu. Ditipunya manusia yang tidak ikhlas beribadah kepada Allah. Andai manusia itu ikhlas maka dia akan meminta Allah beri dia petunjuk beriman kepada Allah dengan sebenar-benar cara yang Allah redhai.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2013 08:19 AM | Show all posts
ct_og posted on 28-9-2013 12:46 PM
Sesungguhnya Nabi Muhammad itu rahmat bagi seluruh alam. Andai orang tahu betapa beruntungnya mengik ...

Rahmat apa itu? Apa yg Muhammad bawa yg diperlukan sangat di dunia ini? Islam? Sorry lah, Islam sendiri tak berguna kpd dunia. Kalau dunia ini tak ada Islam, ianya lebih aman. Muhammad adalah seorang pengembala unta di negara padang pasir Arab. Mengatakan kamu yg hidup kini (Abad ke 21) memerlukan seorang pengembala unta abad ke 14 utk memenuhi keperluan Spiritual kamu itu, menunjjukan pertapa rendahnya IQ anda itu.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2013 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 30-9-2013 08:19 AM
Rahmat apa itu? Apa yg Muhammad bawa yg diperlukan sangat di dunia ini? Islam? Sorry lah, Islam se ...

Orang yang tak kenal Nabi Muhammad saw memang akan menghina baginda.. bak orang kata... "Tak kenal maka tak cinta." Banyak kebaikan yang baginda bawa. Kami percaya apabila Nabi Isa as turun menjelang kiamat nanti dia akan memerintah dunia. Tapi dia tak pakai ajarannya tetapi dia pakai ajaran yang dibawa oleh Nabi Muhammad saw. Sungguh... Nabi Muhammad saw adalah insan yang terbaik dan tiada sesiapa dapat menandingi baginda. Carilah buku tentang baginda untuk lebih kenal siapa baginda dan apa rahmat yang baginda bawa. Nak tulis di sini terlalu panjang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2013 09:24 AM | Show all posts
ct_og posted on 1-10-2013 08:09 AM
Orang yang tak kenal Nabi Muhammad saw memang akan menghina baginda.. bak orang kata... "Tak kenal ...

Memang aku tak kenal Muhammad. Kamu kenal aku tak? Sama juga di sini. Saya tak kenal sesiapa yg bernama Muhammad dan tak ada orang yg bernama Muhammad melakukan apa2 kebaikan kpd aku atau keluarga aku. Apasal pula aku nak menyibuk mengenalinya dan apasal pula kamu menyibuk akan kepercayaan aku dan menyuruh aku mengenali seseorang yg sudah mati lebih 600 tahun yg lalu?

Kalau aku datang ke rumah kamu dan letak pedang ke leher kamu dan mengugut kamu utk "mengenali" aku atau aku akan bunuh, kamu suka? tetapi itu juga kamu buat dan kami kena layan kamu dgn baik ke?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 10:35 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064843 second(s), 42 queries .