CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 41178|Reply: 144

[Gifts & Stationaries] B-FIT Collagen & Lady Secret Key Make Your Skin Fair (PROMOTION)

[Copy link]
Post time 13-8-2013 02:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Seller Info

Name:BRITNEY
Email :britney04_siy@yahoo.com
contact number : 016-9737300

Price :

1 boxes Retails price RM88 RM400 8boxes (can simply mix purchase of several types of our products)
FREE Postage within Peninsular Malaysia.

Shipment / Cod method

COD Around Klang Area.

Payment method

pls inform me which account number u prefer, i will pm you.

Maybank, CIMB bank, Public Bank

foreign country(WESTERN UNIION/ Moneygram)

Read before purchase

-Do not need to worry parcel will have any damage or lost, because company provided private courier service,100% secure.
-After transfer pls sms/pm me which account you have transferred and your details, if transferred made before 11am mon-fri,with complete details, parcel will send out at the same date.
-COD customer, if u wish to buy our products but worry the taste of the product you can whether choose trail pack (with terms and condition) to try it on then make decision OR you think buy in 6 boxes is worth it, so u just let me knw which flavour the most u prefer, then i'll attach some free sample of another flavour for you.
-Once you buy it, you feel the taste not suit you, you can exchange with other flavour (in 3 months)Of course, if you from other state customer might be a bit inconvenient for you to exchange (need to post to me...) you can purchase trail pack before u order in bulk.
-If you wish to purchase with COD method, pls do earlier appointment with me, in case, i unable to serve much customer at once or in this case (i've a customer with me at bangi, PJ customer call me " winnie, can u come to send the product to me now??"how am i seperate myself to two area?. thanks if you understand me.
-If you wish to buy only 1-2 boxes but you stay too far, or some area my petrol really can't cover, I advice to use post laju, pls do understand.
-In order to protect all b-fit agent company had fix the price RM350-6 boxes, no discount given.(beside company have any promotion)
-If you buy our products before but lost your agent contact / the agent have been resign, then you did fill in an agent form before pls pm me your full name, which area you from, contact number.

Buyers Must know~~

-Before you buy, pls read some terms and condition as above, kindly view recovering reaction too.
-If you have weak body condition or elder age people you can consume our product BUT if you still very worry kindly consult your doctor.
-I'm verify seller, so customer do not need to worry after you bank in, but can't get the stock or im cheating, or you no need to worry difficult to get another agent to sell you the products (this case happen on part time agent/seller some customer can't really find them to get the products)
-products is manufacturing in Malaysia, our company have all government approved certificate (kindly view in www.b-fit.com.my)material is imported from America and Japan. (our products not like those simply imported from seller and simply sell online without any company registered / government approved the products.
-If you did take some medicine, kindly consult your doctor before consume products.
-In 1993, the Company uses the traditional style of wholesale in running the business of health-care and nutrition supplement products.
-In 2003, the Company has extended its product development from healthcare and supplement fields to body slimming products, and has succeeded in introducing the product using totally new prescription from Japan, B-Fit Coffee and B-Fit Cleanse to reciprocate its customers and agents. B-Fit products possess unique and superior efficacy, therefore broadly accepted by various consumers from local and also international markets, especially, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong and United States.
-Company website www.b-fit.com.my

If there is any question please don't hesitate to ask, Thanks.
*NOTE
This webpage only provide you on articles and research documents about the products for your own reference and guidance.

The information contained on this website is provided for your general information only. Nothing in this website is intended as, or should be construed as, medical advice.

The information in this website concerns dietary supplements that are not drugs. Our dietary supplement products are not intended for use as a means to cure, treat, prevent, diagnose, or mitigate any disease or other medical of abnormal condition.

Consumers should consult with their own health care practitioners for individual, medical recommendations under all specific cases.

All information and content on this website are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, or using any information available on the site for commercial or public purposes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-Fit Soy Collagen

Drink COLLAGEN to restore heath and beauty

WHAT IS COLLAGEN
Collagen is a type of macromolecular protein. Collagen fiber is vital to maintain skin firmness and elasticity. Collagen is an important protein in our bodies. Collagen exists in skin, bones, teeth and tendons. Its main physiological function is to blind connective tissues together. In addition, collagen works synergistically with elastin to form a strong network to support the corium layer.

Functions:

This is a kind of food with high nutritional value,with rich content of collagen and amino acids to restore elasticity of our skin while reducing facial wrinkles to resist signs of aging. Besides,it also can enhance body’s immune system and promote metabolism to gain both beauty and health and thus attaining true perfect.

- anti free radical
-firms the brest
-strengthens nail
-lighten dark circles
-repairs skin problems
-ligthens skin and pigmentation
-retains moisture and prevents wrinkles
-strengthens the bones
-eliminates the eye bags
-improve immune system
-delays skin ageing process
-beautify and nourishes hair

Suggested use:
2 sachets daily, drink before breakfast with empty stomach or before sleep.
Packaging:
20 sachets x 20 grams

Some of the ingredients in B-Fit Soy Collagen

Soy isoflavones -

It can inhibit premature deterioration of ovarian function, improve poor libido of women,nourish female reproductive organs, increase muscular contraction and elasticity, improve quality of sexual life, restore sagging and shrinking breasts as well as delay menopause and aging in women.

Grape seed extract -

It is an effective anti-oxidative factor which can prevent harm of free radicals on cells. It has anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.

Green tea -

Its content of tea polyphenol is effective to lower blood glucose, resist virus, oxidation and cancer, prevent cardiovascular diseases, anti-allergy and anti-inflammation with protective function on gastrointestines.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-8-2013 02:30 PM | Show all posts
B-Fit Soy Collagen - Food Safety Certificate

B-Fit Soy Collagen - Health Certificate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-Fit Lady Secret Key

YOU NEED TO NOURISH YOUR BREASTS FROM NOW
"A WOMEN HAS TO UNDERSTAND HER BODY SCIENTIFICALLY IN ORDER TO GET TRUE CARE!"
-Dr. Wichai, the international authoritative scientist in breasts fitness and care.
"AM I SUITABLE TO USE LADY SECRET KEY?"
if you are found to have one of the following phenomena.

-over the age of 20 but never satisfy with your breasts shape
-have experienced childbirth and /or miscarriage causing deteriorated breasts, loose and dry vagina.
-endocrine imbalance causing dull facial complexion, more and more skin spots and winkles, irregular menstruation (menorrhagia, abnormal aount and color of menses, blood clots), hair loss, disturbed sleep, anxiety
-have uterus and ovaties being removed
-symptoms of menopause start to appear

THEN LADY SECRET KEY IS VERY SUITABLE YOU.

HOW TREMENDOUS ARE YOUR CHANGES AFTER HAVING LADY SECRET KEY?

Activation of uterus and ovaries increases 60ytimes to achieve all-around improvement in women:
-Marked increase in vaginal lubrication and elasticity.
-Breasts become enlarged and firm with attractive body figure and enhanced secondary sexual characteristics.
-Darks sports become lightened and the sizw of pores reduces, making facial skin firm and resilient with gradual disappearance of acnes and whitening of the whole body.
-Lustrous, smooth and supple hair, clear and bright eyes, improved sleep quality.
-Longterm consumption can delay menopause for 5-10years.

Functions:

* Promotes female hormone, regulates endocrine, with breast enhancement and skin-beautifying effect.
* Regulates oestrogen hormone in menopausal women, relieves menopausal syndromes such as palpitation, hot flush, irritability and etc, inhibits growth of breast cancer cells.
* Eliminates melasma, restores elasticity and lustre of skin.
* Improves sleep.
* Beautify and nourishes hair, prevents white hair and hair loss.

Suggested use:

2 - 4 sachets daily, consume before breakfast with empty stomach or before sleep.
Packaging:
20 sachets x 2.5 grams

Some of the ingredients in B-Fit Lady Secret Key

Lobata -

Lobata is a kind of wonderful wild plant which grows in wet forest of southern Thailand. It is rich in multiple highly active isoflavone and its activity is approximately 60 times of soybean which is the highest among all known plants worldwide to date, thus can be considered as the best healthcare product for women.

Soybean essence -

It is rich in high quality protein and essential amino acids and is able to increase body's immunity. It also contains water-soluble fibers which can ease faecal movement while lowering cholesterol content.

Grape seed extracts -

It is an anti-oxidative factor which can prevent harm of free radicals on the cells. It has anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B-Fit Lady Secret Key Food Safety Certificate

B-Fit Lady Secret Key - Certificate of Analysis

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q & A

1. Can anyone take B-Fit Collagen?
B-Fit Collagen recommended to those who wish to maintain a growing, healthy and youthful appearance.

2. Any side effects?
Collagen is derived from natural source without any chemical additive or any animal ingredients. There is no evidence on the undesirable's side effect of collagen.

3. How long will it take before I see the results?
Everyone reacts differently toward any supplement. Some may see results immediately while others may take months. It is important that you stick with the programmed for at least 6 months to allow your body time from benefiting it.

4. Can I take B-Fit Collagen with other supplements, such as Vitamin C?
There are no particular items that should be avoided with collagen intake. In fact, by consuming other supplements like vitamin C would be added advantage.

5. Can I take B-Fit Collagen if I'm pregnant or breast feeding?
Collagen is a 100% natural food supplement. However, as a general rule for all supplements, pregnant or breast feeding women should consult their medical professional beforehand.

6. Can I take B-Fit Collagen during my menstrual cycle?
It is safe to consume collagen at any given time considering that it is not a pharmaceutical. However, it you have been suffering from severe menstruation problems, it is advisable to consult your medical professional.

7. Do I have to depend on B-Fit Collagen to reap continued benefit?
Our body losses collagen everyday, hence it is vital for us to continuously consume collagen. No side effects will occur when you stop consuming the supplement. As we are losing collagen everyday, by stopping the collagen intake, the ageing symptom will soon appear as part of the natural process.

Experiences Cases Sharing

1. I want try lady secret key to enlarge my breast, how come i take 1 box no results? to fellow customer, our products all are natural ingredient, its help to slowly improved your internal system activate and restore uterus and ovaries. it might takes time. Even some injection also not do it at once can make it from A-G cup..do you think correct?

2. collagen and lady secret key is anti aging product, if you are above 50-60 years old you can see obvious results within 2weeks, if you only 20-30 years old. products help you anti aging and delay menopause. it can see any surface changes in only few months, but do have some customer with great body condition and put effort on it then you might improved your sleeping quality, skin elastic, or you might feel energetic.

3. "Britney, i want slimming but at the same time i want anti aging and look fair, can i take all the products.?
sometime, customer like blaming me do not want to do biz, even they request to buy all.
before you buy, kindly hv a view of these point:-
- all together at least 4 products, slimming + together with anti aging collagen and lady serect key you need to take all per day, do you think you that punctual to follow all the instruction of taking the products?
- slimming progress need to take at least 4 sachets each day, add these together 1 day u might tk 8-10sachets of our product..will you think too much already?
-some customer take all the product at once drink it at once with punctually, after 2nd month financial problem cant take so much of product so stop it.. do you think slimming and anti aging can give the best results?

No Rush, do it step by step For BEST RESULTS !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2013 05:30 PM | Show all posts

B-FIT
The best healthy and slimming products
最有效瘦身保健食品三餐照吃不是代餐!

Try it and see the difference !!      

For Fast response

Last edited by Britney04 on 29-8-2013 01:32 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2013 01:29 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2013 09:42 AM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-8-2013 02:09 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-8-2013 04:47 PM | Show all posts

ORDER NOW !!!

SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-8-2013 01:55 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-8-2013 01:33 PM | Show all posts
B-FIT
The best healthy and slimming products
最有效瘦身保健食品三餐照吃不是代餐!

Try it and see the difference !!      

For Fast response

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2013 01:37 AM | Show all posts

ORDER NOW !!!

SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-9-2013 01:37 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2013 12:52 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2013 02:10 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2013 01:30 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-9-2013 02:05 PM | Show all posts

ORDER NOW !!!

SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2013 11:02 AM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-9-2013 12:23 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2013 01:10 PM | Show all posts
ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2013 01:56 PM | Show all posts
HURRY UP ORDER FROM ME

Britney 016-9737300

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2013 02:32 PM | Show all posts

ORDER NOW !!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 05:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083289 second(s), 49 queries .