CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: TerlaluTampan

MAN UNITED FC - GGMU !!

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2015 08:03 AM | Show all posts
CL???nah gamba menganjeng dari former player utk kowannnggg...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2015 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by vincemuns at 14-5-2015 02:35 PM

have you seen this youtube video by arsenal's sponsor of a girl wearing Man Utd's kit? I think they're going to sponsor the red devils!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2015 04:53 PM | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 14-5-2015 12:03 AM
CL???nah gamba menganjeng dari former player utk kowannnggg...

congrats lads,congrats Juve.. masuk final.nasib bukan el clasico final..boring!!!
Suarez vs Evra...hmmm best ni..the drama continues
jgn Chiellini kena gigit lagi sudah ler

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2015 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Adidas have confirmed that Manchester United's new kit will be launched on the 1st August 2015..
harap2 cun la kan jersey tu..tapi Adidas lagi better dari Nike!

Gossip: John Richardson on MUTV says Gareth Bale to MUFC as per his knowledge,is nearly a done deal..Lmao!! asal window transfer nak bukak je..mulalah cerita psl Ronaldo semua timbul balik..how convenient we are linked with half of the Madrid team

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2015 10:20 AM | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 14-5-2015 04:53 PM
congrats lads,congrats Juve.. masuk final.nasib bukan el clasico final..boring!!!
Suarez vs Evra. ...

bila tgk evra tu ...aku pun pelik dan tk berapa clear apesal man utd lepaskan dia dulu?tgkla jela kedudukan evra ngan pogba skrg....seb baik minggu neh tevez hauk

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2015 04:39 PM | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 15-5-2015 02:20 AM
bila tgk evra tu ...aku pun pelik dan tk berapa clear apesal man utd lepaskan dia dulu?tgkla jela ...

aku pon pelik jugak,sampai skrg tak paham nape Utd pegi jual si Pat tu..solid defender ni.pulak tu pegi jual si Vidic,Rio lagi..mengadaplah MU dgn si sengal evans,jones n smalling!Psl Pogba tu aku blame atok psl tak nk kasik dia playing time.Tevez no comment..psl dia sayang Man City,nyampah!

Happy for Evra! playing in three champs league finals with three diff clubs..setanding Seedorf dah.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-5-2015 08:45 PM | Show all posts
David De Gea has REFUSED to sign a contract at MUFC which is worth 200,000quid a week.
bye Dave.we will move on.United dah byk hilang ramai quality players sebelum ni.
Club > any player.

bakal dijual..Nani,Chicha,Dave,RVP pun nama dah naik jugak ..ok this summer boleh shopping sakan
Valdes bolehlah jadi first keeper lepas ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 01:52 AM | Show all posts
finally..valdes menjelma..
rugi lakk rasa draw..
blackett oh blackett

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2015 05:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Haih! Terpaksalah senyum kelat kat opis ni psl draw smlm.. Man United & deflaction goal. What a love story overall ok la game smlm, lepas wenger buat changes, mmg Arsenal control game. Jumpa next season lads!! Can't wait

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2015 05:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ashburn replied at 17-5-2015 05:52 PM
finally..valdes menjelma..
rugi lakk rasa draw..
blackett oh blackett

Bila Theo masuk je i dpt rasa dah mesti gol punya. Game mesti laju punya.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2015 07:32 PM | Show all posts
ASHLEY YOUNG: LOUIS VAN GAAL MADE ME LOVE FOOTBALL AGAIN

Ashley Young has enjoyed a new lease of life under Louis van Gaal, who has transformed him from a winger into one of his prized "multi-functional" players. This is the story of Ash's season in his own words...

From the start of the season we said we wanted to qualify for the Champions League and, in doing that, even though we’re going to have to get through a qualifying round to progress, I think it’s been a successful year for us.

There have been ups and downs and that happens throughout any season, but especially in the second part of the season we came on really strong and showed the true Man United in the way that we can play and go and win games.

It was a great feeling for me scoring the winner against Newcastle in March – it was back to the way United used to win games and we always used to say that we can always get a chance in the last five minutes or in injury time and we did that against Newcastle. I was just delighted the ball fell to my feet and I scored. You could tell by the celebrations just how made up we were and how excited and happy we were to get three points because it’s never an easy place to go.

Working with Louis van Gaal has been a great experience. From pre-season the manager came in and talked about his philosophy and what he wanted to get out of it, the little details in training and just bringing the club on in the way he saw it and how he wanted things to go, it’s been fantastic. And for me to have the opportunity to play under him and work under him day in, day out has been brilliant. He’s a fantastic manager and his track record and what he’s won in the game really speaks for itself.

I’ve played in a few different roles and it has been a new experience for me. You know… left back, I never thought I’d see myself at left-back but I’ve found myself there during games and I’ve enjoyed it – I’ve enjoyed playing football again. As a player you want to play every game and I’m no different.

The manager has called upon me whether it’s been left wing-back, left wing or left-back and I’ve gone out there and given 110% as I always do and I’ve enjoyed the season. As I say, as a footballer you want to be playing regularly and I’ve been able to do that this season.

I’ve enjoyed it, I’ve really enjoyed playing football again. I’ve kicked on and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it. We wanted to get ourselves back winning titles and trophies, but it wasn’t meant to be this season. If we can improve on the form we’ve shown this season and take that into next season, then definitely the titles and cups will be coming back.

I don’t think we’re far behind Chelsea at all. Chelsea have won the title this season and they’ve had a fantastic season – they had every right to win a league with the start they had. But the players are not talking about Chelsea, we’re talking about ourselves, the season we had and the season we’re going to have next season as well.

Firstly, next season brings back Champions League football, that’s what the manager, players and staff wanted to bring back. It gives us the opportunity to build upon what we’ve shown this season, hopefully win titles and go and win cups, and we’ve said that next season, like I said before, we’re not far off Chelsea this season, so we want to go out and bring a title back here.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2015 02:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maka bermula lah speku & rumours sana sini pasal transfer

Kalau player dah tak ada hati, lepaskan pergi

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2015 05:43 PM | Show all posts
15mil pound De Gea bid? Real Madrid must be having a laugh! Man United jangan nak jadik feeder club sgt.kalau RM nak DDG, up sikit price tu ..tak pon bak sini Karim Benzema!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2015 05:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dea gea kena hadam kata2 vds nie..
well said legend

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2015 11:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
United complete Depay signing.Welcome to MUFC lad! Ok next signing please!! senang sikit nak decide number mana nk letak kat jersey baru

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2015 02:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Falcao dah masuk Csea plak on loan. Good luck Falcao. Man United chose not to buy  plus dia nak stay kat England.. So fair enough la. Tapi mcm ada horrible feeling mamat ni akan meletop2 kat Csea.. Perghhh mau makan hati mcm ni. Mintak2 ler flop..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-6-2015 09:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 17-6-2015 02:34 AM
Falcao dah masuk Csea plak on loan. Good luck Falcao. Man United chose not to buy  plus dia nak stay ...

Wehh .. have the same feeling too

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2015 09:38 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hopefully new players yg dibeli biarlah umur under 28

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2015 05:59 PM | Show all posts
haiku replied at 26-6-2015 01:36 AM
Wehh .. have the same feeling too

itu ler manalah taukan Falcao serasi dgn Mou...harap2 jadik mcm Torres or Schevchenko.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2015 06:02 PM | Show all posts
adoii bila nak announce new signing ni.kat twitter pagi ni dah kecoh2 pasal Schneiderlin ni..serabut tau mcm2 players semua linked dgn MU.
orang dah berangan ni membayangkan United sign Ramos,Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger
gimik je tau!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117376 second(s), 43 queries .