CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Sephiroth

Apasal banyak orang China sibuk pasal Chin Ping?

[Copy link]
Post time 28-9-2013 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-9-2013 04:23 PM
Oi Communist Cum Atheist, shall we end this here? Your crazy ranting is boring.

Lol ! sadist Hindu, i don't expect you to be so sissy.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-9-2013 09:10 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 28-9-2013 12:06 AM
Lol ! sadist Hindu, i don't expect you to be so sissy.....

No sissy lah, just don't want to waste time entertaining crazy people.

Anyway, I'm quite sure atheist cum communist like you will be sharing the same hell cell with Chin Peng in Hell.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2013 12:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 30-9-2013 09:10 AM
No sissy lah, just don't want to waste time entertaining crazy people.

Anyway, I'm qu ...

Hehehe....you're sure you won't end up in hell ??? Btw, whether i end up in hell or not definitely is beyond your jurisdiction ! Got it ?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2013 01:07 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-9-2013 12:45 PM
Hehehe....you're sure you won't end up in hell ??? Btw, whether i end up in hell or not definitely ...

A sense of yourself and how you feel, do you feel closer to heaven or hell, where you feel close to, that's your home

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-9-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-9-2013 12:45 PM
Hehehe....you're sure you won't end up in hell ??? Btw, whether i end up in hell or not definitely ...

Since when Communist and atheists like you believe in Heaven and Hell?

Some people require God's judgement to know whether they are going. But some people, looking at them and how they behave, we will know where they will end up.

You remind me of a Philiphino ba$tard who I worked with long time ago. He was a Christian and he thinks himself as Jesus Christ. And because of that ego, many times he have abused his position and made trouble for me. At one time, we had to go to Human Resources to get to the bottom of the trouble he cause and you should see him behave there. He was talking with his head held high on how he was a model person where he came from and how he uphold the principles brought by jesus and such nonsense. You know what I did? I stood up, pointed my finger to his face and told him - "IF the God whom I fast for twice every week is true, you WILL go to Hell upon your death." And that shut him up and to his day, he NEVER look upon my face when we cross the street.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2013 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 30-9-2013 03:01 PM
Since when Communist and atheists like you believe in Heaven and Hell?

Some people re ...

You have no idea where you will end up......trust me !

You remind me of a Philiphino ba$tard who I worked with long time ago. He was a Christian and he thinks himself as Jesus Christ. And because of that ego, many times he have abused his position and made trouble for me........~ by Sephiroth

Don't fxxkxxxg imply me as that Philipino busxxxd you were mentioning, i see zero resemblance but instead i can see more similarity between you and that Philipino. Both are delusionally narcissistic !   

He was a Christian and he thinks himself as Jesus Christ......stupid ! that says it all !

Last edited by wkk5159 on 3-10-2013 03:37 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-10-2013 03:39 PM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 30-9-2013 01:07 PM
A sense of yourself and how you feel, do you feel closer to heaven or hell, where you feel close t ...

Yeah, i can feel closer to heaven when there is lesser and lesser elements of Islam around !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-10-2013 03:36 PM | Show all posts
by wkk5159

You have no idea where you will end up......trust me !

Oh yes I do. I will end up where God needs me the most.

Don't fxxkxxxg imply me as that Philipino busxxxd you were mentioning, i see zero resemblance but instead i can see more similarity between you and that Philipino. Both are delusionally narcissistic !  

I really don't give a damn if you see zero resemblance, because I see a lot of resemblance between you and that stupid Christian who thinks himself as Jesus Christ.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2013 06:17 PM | Show all posts
kerana Chin Peng juga adalah pejuang kemerdekaan dan banyak terlibat dalam usaha2 membebaskan negara ini dari belenggu penjajah. PKM secara umumnya patut diberi penghargaan dan ahli2nya patut dibenarkan terlibat dalam politik.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2013 07:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 7-10-2013 03:36 PM
by wkk5159

you don't have the right to criticise that Philipino coz you are much worse than him. Got it ? Truly one imbecilic bigot !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 9-10-2013 07:12 PM
you don't have the right to criticise that Philipino coz you are much worse than him. Got it ? Tru ...

Go and sell your backside to that philiphino $hit. You two should be good for each other.

FYI I told him that he WILL go to Hell upon his death - TO HIS STUPID FACE. Nowadays, he doesn't even dare to look at my face. If you love that $hit so much, you too can join him in Hell upon your death as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 10-10-2013 09:32 AM
Go and sell your backside to that philiphino $hit. You two should be good for each other. {:1_550: ...

What backside ??? You truly are a imbecilic inbred, don't you ?? Buggery imbecilic inbred to be exact ! ....since you love the hind side so much.....

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 11:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062670 second(s), 34 queries .