Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: ifanonline

[Idea] What is happiness to you?

[Copy link]
Post time 28-2-2018 09:58 AM | Show all posts
FEB 9, 2018Apa maksud Bahagia?

(Tiga soalan yang patut korang tanya pada pasangan hidup)

Pada satu hari, aku telah bertanya soalan pada Puan Bini:

“Bila kali terakhir awak sedih hingga menangis?”

“Errr.. hmmm”

“Lama sangat tak sedih sampai lupa? Wow!”

“Ok, saya ingat lagi, waktu arwah mak abang meninggal, dan minggu berikutnya kita balik kampung tak ada arwah mak abang sambut menantunya macam biasa, bila masuk dapur tak ada orang, waktu itu sedih sangat, lepas tu abang bawak saya ziarah kubur mak, berlinangan air mata saya rindu pada mak mertua”

“Lama sangat tu, dah sembilan tahun”

“abang pula bila kali terakhir sedih?”

“Bila buku pertama abang siap, rasa sedih sangat sebab tak dapat tunjuk kat arwah mak, sebab mak nak sangat anaknya menjadi penulis, siap bagi nama HAMKA, tapi itulah, buku siap tahun 2012, arwah mak pergi tahun 2009, tapi abang ada jumpa arwah mak dalam mimpi update kisah hidup, siap mimpi arwah mak bagi saka lagi-ha ha”

“Saka tu lawak”

“Ok, bila kali terakhir awak gembira?”

“Sekarang, atau tadi waktu abang peluk saya bila sampai rumah”

“Apa erti bahagia pada awak?”

“Bahagia datang bila saya dapat gembirakan abang, gembirakan anak-anak, gembirkan orang lain, bahagia sangat dapat bantu orang bergembira"

"Itu kesan dari gembira, apa definasi gembira?"

"Nak definasi pulak, macam karangan bahasa melayu ni"

"Takpe, jawab jer, awak kan Clever Girl abang"

"Ok, takrif bahagia bagi saya adalah apabila saya ada hati yang sentiasa bersyukur dengan semua nikmat walau sekecil-kecil nikmat dan mampu bersabar dengan semua ujian walau sebesar-besar ujian-itulah bahagia!”

“Tinggi awak punya ayat-izinkan abang update di blog keretamayat!”

“Silakan!”

Lalu akupun update kisah laki bini, sementara itu korang sila tanya pasangan masing-masing tiga soalan ini dan dapat jawapan nanti, renung renungkan. Soalannya berbunyi:

• “Bila kali terakhir awak sedih hingga menangis?”
  • “Bila kali terakhir awak gembira?”
  • “Apa makna bahagia bagi awak?”

Apapun jawapan pasangan korang, aku hanya mampu kagum dari jauh!

Woha!

POSTED BY HAMKA KERETA MAYAT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2018 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Happiness for me is when I'm in my comfort zone with my love ones

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2018 12:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

My short term happiness is that my family has enough. My family is healthy and all other aspects such as work is progressing and managable.

My long term happiness is that i am able to look back and be proud of myself. I think the children i raise is my biggest achievement and seeing them live a blessed life is happiness to me.

Ive come to terms that i cant possibly have everything. Noone has that. My happiness changes according to what i hold dear currently. One thing that is consistent is that my happiness is selfless. Its always been about the gift of giving.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2018 03:46 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2018 08:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Happiness for me is being worry-free and able to enjoy & utilize all the blessings given to you

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2018 08:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
to me, appreciating things and being positive are tremendously important, but the quickest and surest way to happiness is to stop focusing on myself and do something positive and helpful for another person, and then do that again and again.even if i never get thanked or appreciated, the gift of happiness is still mine.i stay happy is by appreciating my problems and enjoying the fact that i get to fix or solve them.life is boring without problems.

few tips and few tricks for staying happy:

know yourself.accept yourself.love yourself.

don't think about yourself too much.

forgive others.forgive yourself.

don't compare yourself to others.

don't live by others' expectations.

don't measure success by the standards of others.create your own definition of success.

don't pursue happiness.it's not something you look for.it's something you create in yourself.

so start by making yourself a better person.

build relationships, it's a good technique for making yourself a better person.

open your heart and mind.share your thoughts, time, talents, and possessions.smile.spread love and happiness.

do what you can to make the world a better place.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-7-2018 09:34 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Happiness for me,
- Hidup yang tenang disamping family yg tersayang
- Kehidupan anak anak yang sihat n success
- Free dari hutang piutang
- Kegembiraan n menunaikan setiap hajat n keperluan ibubapa
- travel anytime i suka
- every year dpt pergi umrah without memikir ada duit ke tak
- happy giler bila bangun pagi cek bank acct ada billion dollar... Hurmmm how i wish..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2018 10:31 AM | Show all posts

To Me

Edited by Mahathirina at 1-7-2018 10:35 AM

Happiness can only be attained if you surround yourself with people who love you and not otherwise.  No matter how hard you want to be happy there are always others who do not want you to be so and you just don't know that.  Happiness will surely means finding true love but how true the love is, there is no guarantee.  Happiness is to be among children and to not dread them.  People who hate children and crying babies will never find happiness anywhere.  Such people may find it in the destruction and the fall of others and such people are the very people you should avoid.  Nobody can be happy by just being alone.  So it's very important for us to be with people who are kind and not pretentious so that the happiness that such people spread can shine upon you like a torch.  Happiness means nothing if you don't have anyone to share it with.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2018 12:15 PM | Show all posts
1. Achieve my own goal
2. Free from hatred and worries
3. Having good relationship with people
4. Being surrounded with good people
5. Able to help people

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091956 second(s), 39 queries .