Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5849|Reply: 0

i-DOS - the New Intelligent Dosing System in Bosch 8 Logixx Washing Machine

[Copy link]
Post time 16-10-2013 11:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
i-DOS - the New Intelligent Dosing System in Bosch 8 Logixx Washing Machine
Save water and detergent with the intelligent and fully automatic precision dosing system

KUALA LUMPUR, 9 OCTOBER 2013 – Having difficulties in judging how much detergent your laundry needs? Too much or too little detergent is bad for the laundry, the environment and the household budget. Through their relentless effort in pursuing Green Technology for the betterment of the consumer’s quality of life, Bosch has developed an innovation that makes it virtually impossible to get detergent dosing wrong. Introducing the i-DOS washer, 8 Logixx Front Load Washer WAY32890GC – an intelligent, fully automatic dosing system, the latest and most revolutionary innovation from Bosch.

i-DOS, the Intelligent Dosing System
Getting the right amount of manually dosing detergent is no easy task as nine out of ten cases, either too little or in most cases, too much is used, resulting in several thousand liters of water being wasted every year. With the unique intelligent automatic dosing system, i-DOS from Bosch, you can now not only save detergent – but also save the equivalent of approximately 58 bathtubs full of water yearly.

i-DOS for high-precision dosing down to the last millilitre  
Save water by saving detergent: The unique intelligent automatic dosing system i-DOS doses liquid detergent with ultra-precision. The unique precision pump system, as used in the medical sector, doses detergent with millilitre accuracy. Special sensors detect the load size, and in the automatic programmes, even the type of fabric and degree of soiling as well. This ensures that laundry is washed with the optimum amount of detergent. And even better: as excess dosing is avoided, so too are additional rinse cycles to wash out soap suds. i-DOS can save you up to 7,062 liters of water every year.*

How it works
Add detergent once only – and leave i-DOS to do the dosing, precisely and automatically. Add liquid detergent and fabric conditioner to the two i-DOS detergent chambers and leave the system to take care of everything else for you automatically. The i-DOS feature is so advanced that even concentrated detergents are handled with ease – even over extended periods of use. Given average use, one fill-up is enough for around 20 washes.**

Comfort and flexibility
i-DOS is the perfect integrated system with unmatchable comfort benefits: the dosing system is fully integrated in the washing machine. Filling the detergent chambers is still effortless though, as is emptying and cleaning the chambers as required.

Additionally, the i-DOS features the efficient and quiet EcoSilenceDrive™, maximum laundry protection VarioSoft™ Drum and the special AntiVibration™ design in the side walls. The energy efficient mechanism saves 30% more energy than Europe’s highest energy efficient, ‘Class A’ rating.

EcoSilence Drive™
EcoSilence Drive™ is powered by a BLDC (brushless direct current) motor. The brushless and frictionless construction of this advanced motor offer maximum efficiency, economy, durability, performance and exceptionally quiet operation.

VarioSoft™ Drum system
The unique patented VarioSoft drum system is exclusively available from Bosch and now targets laundry care problems even more effectively. The droplet structure and asymmetrical paddles ensure more intensive yet very gentle wash action. The large 8 kg drum gives washing plenty room so it doesn’t crush and creasing is reduced too as a result.

AntiVibration™ design
The new design of the side walls is not only eye-catching its structure guarantees greater stability and reduces vibrations. Optimum insulation additionally absorbs any noise, so that even when spinning at 1,600 rpm, the i-DOS is exceptionally quiet.

Another highlight of Bosch Laundry Care Product is Bosch 8 Logixx Condenser Dryer WTS86516SG which features Bosch innovative ActiveSteam technology, a smarter way to dry and practically eliminate the need for ironing, with shirts coming out of the dryer crease-free. A large 8kg drum and variety of functions ensures that this machine will suit the needs of any sized family. For more information on Bosch ActiveSteam technology, please visit the link as below:

Bosch ActiveSteam Technology.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.619646 second(s), 28 queries .