[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-11-2003 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 11:45 AM:
Enter the room, then!!!!

http://www.services.islamicfinde ... ?album=11&pos=1

regarding to the rules of forbidden to enter -

it is nonsense to say that  ...

Why can't they ( Muslims) take photos inside the dark room to show to public??? Not even single photos was taken inside the dark room??? Why??? something is strange there????

I only believed if pictures are taken at the dark room. Until then, I strongly believed something fishy things inside the dark room.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2003 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-11-2003 12:07 PM:
Why can't they ( Muslims) take photos inside the dark room to show to public??? Not even single photos was taken inside the dark room??? Why??? something is strange there????

I only believed if  ...

the homepage i've given before has the pic!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 12:23 PM:
the homepage i've given before has the pic!

Nope. That pics is more like Ka'ba a block of black stone. nothing inside the dark room. I only saw one guy crawing instead walking. Thats is lie, I guess.

You are liar

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-11-2003 12:26 PM:

Nope. That pics is more like Ka'ba a block of black stone. nothing inside the dark room. I only saw one guy crawing instead walking. Thats is lie, I guess.

You are liar

I am not a liar - I just believing what they're showing. If it's not the true the photographer is lying not me - I'm innocent!

:cry:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 12:33 PM:
I am not a liar - I just believing what they're showing. If it's not the true the photographer is lying not me - I'm innocent!

:cry:

u see for yourself how that pics lying. I did not see any images or photos inside the dark room. all I see is block of black stone, peoples going around and around .

show me what inside the dark room then I deleted this topic. me and rest of muslims need to know what is inside the dark room. The truth is out there, exposed it b4 too late.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 12:45 PM | Show all posts

the crawling pic?

The man was crawling there  said to be inside Kaabah - So I believe that as they are no other pic to show that - unless I take it myself?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-11-2003 01:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 12:45 PM:
The man was crawling there  said to be inside Kaabah - So I believe that as they are no other pic to show that - unless I take it myself?

why don't u sincerely, ask the Arab government to allow u inside the dark room of Ka'ba and takes few snap of pics insides. At least we all know what really inside the dark room. No double standard like only reserved for King Of Arab. This is nonsense.

Can u do that??? and post the pics here???

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 01:13 PM | Show all posts
And you too should try and expose pic of the Goddess whatsoever inside Kaaba - if you succeeded - Show me - and I believe!

Regarding to me - I will ask - but do they entertain me - that's qustion of facts!

I've sent e-mail to http://www.saudinf.com regarding of picture inside Kaabah.

Muslims or not pls annoy them with sending emails demanding the pic inside Kaabah - maybe they'll make a documantary about it as they did to Zamzam well!

[ Last edited by rami_ayyash on 16-11-2003 at 01:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 01:13 PM:
And you too should try and expose pic of the Goddess whatsoever inside Kaaba - if you succeeded - Show me - and I believe!

Regarding to me - I will ask - but do they entertain me - that's qustio ...

if u want defend your so call faith, then show me the pics. You cannot blindly worshipping allah by bowing to Ka'bah direction. I know u not worshipping that block of stone but indirectly u Muslims are doing that. True God do not need such behaviour.

Firstly, try getting photos inside the dark room. what happended IF suddendly, you realize that idols is hide inside the dark room??? what is your reaction to it???

As I mentioned, if nothing is hide inside the dark room, then I will delete this topic and will not  touched on this subject.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 01:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-11-2003 01:24 PM:
if u want defend your so call faith, then show me the pics. You cannot blindly worshipping allah by bowing to Ka'bah direction. I know u not worshipping that block of stone but indirectly u Muslims ...

OK - if it's truely - there is an idol inside it - I'll blame it on Saudi government for not showing us the truth. When it was 1950s no idol, suddenly now there is one - it's not our faults if there is one now! We dont know about it.

Then, as you are saying we're not praying the Kaabah as God - so it's jist plain true - We kills each others, call names to each other - but at least we could be proud of having something in common - the kaabah. Imagine how more devastating the muslim world if there is no kaabah as the theme of unity!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 01:29 PM:
OK - if it's truely - there is an idol inside it - I'll blame it on Saudi government for not showing us the truth. When it was 1950s no idol, suddenly now there is one - it's not our faults if there is one now! We dont know about it.

maybe they hide it???

Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 16-11-2003 01:29 PM:
Then, as you are saying we're not praying the Kaabah as God - so it's jist plain true - We kills each others, call names to each other - but at least we could be proud of having something in common - the kaabah. Imagine how more devastating the muslim world if there is no kaabah as the theme of unity!

U saying that how devastating if Muslims do not hve kaabah as the theme of unity? Does unity exist in Muslims world??? OIC always ended calling names. Is that unity? Muslims are so great poplulation ( as they claimed) but weak in protecting their muslim country. Is that unity???

Unity comes with FAITH and not some kind  block of stone to have unity.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 01:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Kaabah is only the symbol of a kiblat. Even there's no kaabah there, we'll always use that particular location as our kiblat. There are no idols in the Kaabah. And speaking of faith, we don't have to know what's in the Kaabah. Furthermore, faith does not depend on miracles, visions, supernatural events, Jesus' sightings etc. It depends on the the true teachings of Islam. What'll happen to our faith if miracles do not work??????

Disunity among the OIC members got nothing to do with Islam - it's more of political & economic interests. If they really care & practice the brotherhood in Islam, they will be readily to sacrifice these interests & willing to unite in the name of Islam & trying their very best to resolve the differences.

So Truth, don't make a big fuss out of everything by relating the disunity among the Muslims with the true teachings of Islam.

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 16-11-2003 at 03:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 03:05 PM | Show all posts
BTW Truth, Kaabah is not a dark room. So pls don't make any assumption if you haven't entered the Kaabah yet.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-11-2003 03:03 PM:
Kaabah is only the symbol of a kiblat. Even there's no kaabah there, we'll always use that particular location as our kiblat. There are no idols in the Kaabah. And speaking of faith, we don't have to know what's in the Kaabah. Furthermore, faith does not depend on miracles, visions, supernatural events, Jesus' sightings etc. It depends on the the true teachings of Islam. What'll happen to our faith if miracles do not work??????

U putting your faith with Kiblat????hahahahha strange religion. how do u know there is no idol in the dark room? hve u visited that dark room???

sometimes faith does comes with miracle or vision. does our prophet a vision  and miracle????  But muslims do not hve faith and thats why they need kiblat, kissing stone and etc.

Disunity among the OIC members got nothing to do with Islam - it's more of political & economic interests. If they really care & practice the brotherhood in Islam, they will be readily to sacrifice these interests & willing to unite in the name of Islam & trying their very best to resolve the differences

U mean OIC is nothing do with Islam???? hahahahahha so funny. Then why it call The Organization of the Islamic Conference ??? what the main purpose of setting up OIC? Let me educate u:set up by the Kings and Heads of State and Government of Islamic States, in 1969, was the concrete expression of a great awareness, on the part of the Ummah, of the necessity to establish an Organization embodying its aspirations and capable of carrying out its just struggle against the various dangers which threatened it and still persist.

so how could u say it political & economic interests, unless they are greed with power. So, where is the unity?

So Truth, don't make a big fuss out of everything by relating the disunity among the Muslims with the true teachings of Islam.

I am not making big fuss but pointing out fact how logical is Islam. strange:stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-11-2003 03:05 PM:
BTW Truth, Kaabah is not a dark room. So pls don't make any assumption if you haven't entered the Kaabah yet.

hve u finished reading my topic, you nut head? There is small dark room inside Kabbah and nobody are allowed to enter that dark room. get that right

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-11-2003 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Baiduri has explained in explicit terms the function and role of the Ka'abah. Rulers of Muslim countries, including some of Malaysia's Kings and leaders & diplomats have had the honor of entering the Ka'abah when the monument is cleaned once a year. The so-called 'small room' that .8 is talking about is just in his own mind - a figment of his crooked imagination - a room invented in his mind to suit his crooked intention.

What is inside the Ka'abah?

Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, the president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) has also  had the opportunity to go inside the Ka'abah in October 1998. In an interview with Sound Vision, he described the following features:

-there are two pillars inside (others report 3 pillars)

-there is a table on the side to put items like perfume

-there are two lantern-type lamps hanging from the ceiling

-the space can accommodate about 50 people

-there are no electric lights inside

-the walls and floors are of marble

-there are no windows inside

- there is only one door

- the upper inside walls of the Kaabah were covered with some kind of curtain with the kalimah (Qur'anic verses) written on it.

:eek:http://www.geocities.com/norizan ... nail.html#article_1

:eek:http://www.soundvision.com/info/Hajj/kaba.asp

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 16-11-2003 04:18 PM:
Baiduri has explained in explicit terms the function and role of the Ka'abah. Rulers of Muslim countries, including some of Malaysia's Kings and leaders & diplomats have had the ...

Yes, I read there is two pillars & bla bla bla. The question remain same, why not allowed to enter or taken pics????

Seeing is believing. Anyone can claimed or write about having pillar or whatever in the dark room.

Show me the photos what is inside the dark room???Otherwise I consider the Arabs are hiding something

Originally posted by KENNKID at 16-11-2003 04:18 PM:
The so-called 'small room' that .8 is talking about is just in his own mind - a figment of his crooked imagination - a room invented in his mind to suit his crooked intention.

Of course I demand to know what is inside in the dark room. Why so secret about it??? Why camera are not allowed to snap pics??? Only those are guilty  or afraid of showing to public.

Nothing is crooked intention of me, I am merely need to know the truth inside the secret dark room. Is that too much to ask?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-11-2003 at 05:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 05:56 PM | Show all posts
OIC is an organisation for the Muslim countries & I'm sure the main purpose is to unite the Muslims around the globe. Of course, the Muslim leaders esp. the head of the organisation have to put a lot of efforts to unite the Muslims all over the world. Not everybody agrees to the same thing due to differences, political & econ. differences. I'm sure this happens to any countries & not the Muslim countries only. It's human nature! Don't you ever heard of human nature? Even someone who claims having pure & holy soul like you can't escape with human things like cursing & swearing!!!! Don't pretend you're that holy & pure!!! It's totally garbage!!!!

The way I read your posts, you're manipulating the issues as if your religion can unite all countries on this planet. Somehow many powerful & rich nations like the States, Britain, Germany, France etc. separate Christianity from their administration. We know your presence here is to preach the Muslims so that they'll be attracted to Christianity. Don't ever dreamt of it as long as I'm here!!!

[ Last edited by Baiduri Othman on 16-11-2003 at 05:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2003 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Thanks to Kennkid for the information above. Yes, only the Kings & world leaders are allowed to enter the Kaabah. Of course, no one is allowed to take any pictures in the Kaabah - this is PRIVACY & I suppose pure & holy soul shd be able to grasp & respect others' privacy. But you're not!!!! Seeing is believing!!!! Yeah yeah..... we all know that. Just like your faith - your faith is based on miracles, visions, supernatural events, Jesus' sightings etc. To strengthen your faith, you got to witness all these but it's totally different with the Muslims. So Truth, don't compare the Christians & the Muslims!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2003 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-11-2003 06:03 PM:
Thanks to Kennkid for the information above. Yes, only the Kings & world leaders are allowed to enter the Kaabah. Of course, no one is allowed to take any pictures in the Kaabah - this is PRIVACY & I suppose pure & holy soul shd be able to grasp & respect others' privacy. But you're not!!!! Seeing is believing!!!! Yeah yeah..... we all know that. Just like your faith - your faith is based on miracles, visions, supernatural events, Jesus' sightings etc. To strengthen your faith, you got to witness all these but it's totally different with the Muslims. So Truth, don't compare the Christians & the Muslims!!!

Hahahahahha don't make me laughed. U peoples  nothing a bunch blind leading blind.

What is so special about King or world leader hve the privileges to enter that small tiny dark room??? PRIVACY ?????? of what??? 350 idols is hidden there or some kind secret mission/or  oath kept there????

What happened when True God question u muslims in last day/or judgment:

1) Hve u used your brain to find out what in the room????or do u take interest to find out what inside the room???

USE  YOUR  BRAIN  AND FIND OUT THE CONTENTS IN THE TINY SMALL ROOM.

DO IT NOW B4 TOO LATE.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 03:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072949 second(s), 42 queries .