Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 18-11-2003 10:23 AM | Show all posts
top to ink.

almost 2 days and not  even ONE  good reason posted yet.they only comes with cloth, curtain, 2 pillars, lanterns, no electricity, gems, zam zam water and etc.

I NEED PHOTOS INSIDE THAT ROOM OF KABBAH.

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2003 at 10:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-11-2003 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 17-11-2003 03:22 PM:
surely our muslim frens have something to hide abt the kaaba, there must be something they are ashamed of.

BW, great pics from kennkid, it reminds us of how much Jesus has suffered for our sake. ...

We have nothing shameful to hide - we never see whatsovever inside! If there is an idol - it should be Saudi govt to be blamed! We are innocent!

SFE - the pic shown is a FAKE JESUS - ask truth!!!! Why should you be reminded of a FAKE GOD? - ask truth!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2003 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 18-11-2003 11:07 AM:
We have nothing shameful to hide - we never see whatsovever inside! If there is an idol - it should be Saudi govt to be blamed! We are innocent!

SFE - the pic shown is a FAKE JESUS - ask truth!!!! Why should you be reminded of a FAKE GOD? - ask truth!!!!

Since, SFE is not around so  I reply on behalf of him.

Regarding your claimed that there is nothing in that room, how do u know??? why must blame Saudi Gove??? We are human and not animals , so we hve brain to think. I hve says from beginning that the Arab Muslims are cunning like wolf, u cannot trust them. They blame the Jews and Christians are 'lying pen' but in actual fact they are real 'lying pen'. Don't call yourself innocent if you do not do research or survey. U peoples are bowing to something which u peoples do not know. Better to do it now.

As for the image of Christ idols. Anything that idols is abomination to God. We should not worshipped God in that manner. Of course Jesus did suffer pain for our sins and that is the remainder how God love us to die for human sins.

Back to my question:

Where is the photos?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2003 at 11:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2003 11:23 AM | Show all posts

duhh!!!

You wanna us ... the Muslims to take over Mecca from Saudi just to take a look what inside Kaabah? Then The USA army will send all of us to Guantanamo Bay! Saudi monarchy is America priority. Why dont the USA gov't ask the Saudi to bring the pic for public display. We also eagerly wanna see!

:nana:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2003 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 18-11-2003 11:23 AM:
You wanna us ... the Muslims to take over Mecca from Saudi just to take a look what inside Kaabah? Then The USA army will send all of us to Guantanamo Bay! Saudi monarchy is America priority. Why d ...

Why are u talking without brain????

There is 1 billions muslims around world, why can't  you peoples group up and discuss this matter. Arab Gov getting huge money from Muslims around global from perfoming Hajj and Muslims has every right to view inside the dark room and take pictures inside in every angle.
What is the point having OIC then???

be smart and think with brain.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2003 at 11:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2003 04:34 PM | Show all posts

you disguised as a Muslim

go to Mecca and take the pic yourself - if you have the brain to do so!

How about you? Answer this question:

1) Where is the photo of the Moon god inside Kaabah?
2) How is the structure of the Moon God inside Kaabah?
3) Where is the idol situated, at the left, centre, right, top or bottom of kaabah?
4) the weight of the idol inside Kaabah?
5) What was the god made off?
6) Every yr King of Saudi clean inside Kaabah, how did he clean the God, give me the method?
7) Give me any Koranic and Hadith saying that there should be a Moon God installed inside Kaabah?
8) Who made the Moon God?
9) Since when the idol was inside Kaabah?
10) Syrian army destroyed Kaabah in Muharram 64 AH, was the idol destroyed too, if not where was it situated during the reconstruction of Kaabah by Abdullah ben Zubir?
11) In yr 74 AH, Hajjaj ben Yosef demolished Kaabah, was the idol destroyed? Why nobody could recall seeing the remnants of the idol destroyed with the kaabah?
12) In 1039 AH, 2 of Kaabah walls collapsed becaused of heavy rain, was the idol seen by pilgrims? was the idol crushed by the wall too? When Sultan Murad Khan rebuild Kaabah where was the idol?
13) Last major construction of Mecca was between May 1996 and October 1996 - where the ceiling and roof was replaced. Where was the idol when they replace the ceiling and roof?
14) What the purpose of the moon God there? Any incense or candle inside?

:stp::stp::stp::stp::stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 18-11-2003 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 18-11-2003 04:34 PM:
go to Mecca and take the pic yourself - if you have the brain to do so!

How about you? Answer this question:

1) Where is the photo of the Moon god inside Kaabah?
2) How is the structure of the Moon God inside Kaabah?
3) Where is the idol situated, at the left, centre, right, top or bottom of kaabah?
4) the weight of the idol inside Kaabah?
5) What was the god made off?
6) Every yr King of Saudi clean inside Kaabah, how did he clean the God, give me the method?
7) Give me any Koranic and Hadith saying that there should be a Moon God installed inside Kaabah?
8) Who made the Moon God?
9) Since when the idol was inside Kaabah?
10) Syrian army destroyed Kaabah in Muharram 64 AH, was the idol destroyed too, if not where was it situated during the reconstruction of Kaabah by Abdullah ben Zubir?
11) In yr 74 AH, Hajjaj ben Yosef demolished Kaabah, was the idol destroyed? Why nobody could recall seeing the remnants of the idol destroyed with the kaabah?
12) In 1039 AH, 2 of Kaabah walls collapsed becaused of heavy rain, was the idol seen by pilgrims? was the idol crushed by the wall too? When Sultan Murad Khan rebuild Kaabah where was the idol?
13) Last major construction of Mecca was between May 1996 and October 1996 - where the ceiling and roof was replaced. Where was the idol when they replace the ceiling and roof?
14) What the purpose of the moon God there? Any incense or candle inside?

Why asking long stupid question???? I ask u very easy question, go and take few pics inside the room????

Why must King of Arab kept so secret about it??? either there is dangerous chemical weapons or some kind of idols there??? Why don't 1 billions of Muslims write petition to that King and demand to know what inside the room??? Muslims has every right to know because they paying huge money for hajj. Without those hajj money Arab gov is DEAD. take pics NOW AND STOP ASKING SILLY QUESTION

did Muslims sign any agreement with Arab Gov that they are not allow to enter the room at Kabbah  or given permission to take pics???

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2003 at 05:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

misled_youth This user has been deleted
Post time 18-11-2003 05:39 PM | Show all posts
I want photos of Truth.8 naked! So I can show the world what a skanky male-whore he is! Man-gina indeed!

*sensing credit deduction again*

Hey jukes, how many times have i had my credit deducted? Is there a way to check?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-11-2003 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by misled_youth at 18-11-2003 05:39 PM:
I want photos of Truth.8 naked! So I can show the world what a skanky male-whore he is! Man-gina indeed!

*sensing credit deduction again*

Hey jukes, how many times have i had my credit deduct ...

I want photos Misled youth having sex with those ayam in Bukit bintang so I know he  is pimp at bukit bintan area selling those  ayam. misled _youth is skanky male-whore he is ! Man hving sexs here and there.

p/s: misled_youth favourite place is at back lane "lorong chow kit" all those ah kuas

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 18-11-2003 at 05:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 01:59 AM | Show all posts
;)

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Truth,

Could you explain why are you so fanatical about the contents of the Ka'ba?

Logically speaking, to put idols into a place where Muslims consider to be a holy place would be....illogical. It would be like asking a friend to rig your house with booby-traps and you trying to stay in it. Just for argument sake, let's say you want to establish a new religion, would you do something that is detrimental to your cause?? I wouldn't think so as it will defeat the whole purpose of it in the first place.

Seeing can be believing but then our eyes can often deceive us. So, we cannot use an argument which as Christians, do not uphold.

John 20:29
Jesus said to him, 'Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.'

Furthermore, assuming that the Ka'ba is really filled with idols, then it cannot be on this ground alone to discredit, although it will severely damaged the credibility and integrity of the religion itself, the faiths of Muslims in Islam as they are doing so unaware of it. As it is mentioned in:-

2 Kings 5:18-19
"Yet in this thing may the LORD pardon your servant;when my master goes into the temple of Rimmon to worship there, and he leans on my hand, and I bow down in the temple of Rimmon-when I bow down in the temple of Rimmon, may the LORD please pardon your servant in this thing."
Then he said to him, "Go in peace". So he departed from him a short distance.

Here, it is the purpose/intention of the act rather than the act itself. In conclusion, Truth, I think your approach is wrong mainly on the ground that I do not think that the people responsible for the maintainence of the place will be dumb enough to keep idols there.

Use magic Report

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 07:52 AM | Show all posts
So what is there to hide?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 08:29 AM | Show all posts
For Kenkid ...

Stop playing dumb and answer the questions. :re:

Here's I reposted my pervious post :

Fiasco? what fiasco? - do you know what the word means?  

It means a PLAY to show off to those who has not interest in seeing it.

As for the draping or kiswah ,The Ka'aba had been covered by a kiswah since ancient times. The first to place a cover upon it being the King As'ad Tubba' of Yemen. The holy Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) let it remain on the day he conquered Makkah in the eighth year of the Hijrah and during the centuries that followed, the caliphs, kings, and princes have cared for this covering of the Ka'abah which is changed annually. At one time a new kiswah was draped over the old one year after year until the 8th century A.D. This cover has been made in a special factory in Makkah since the year 1357 A.H. The Kiswah is made of pure silk and it is embroidered with Qur'anic verses by expert craftsmen using pure gold and silver threads - the expense is borne by the government of the Saudi Arabian Kingdom .

That answered my 1st question. Now for the other two.

2. Isn't SILK happened to be HARAM in Islam because it was made from living worms?

AND

3. Doesn't Al Quran has something like "Menbazir itu kawan kpd Syaitan" somewhere? 10 millions dollars a year in every Ramadhan time is definately a waste, isn't it?

[Qoute from my pervious post]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2003 12:52 PM | Show all posts

hey!!

Truth - where the proof of the idol God first! Show it, we believe it!

Silk - it's only haram for men! Because only women has exclusive right to wear it. Kaabah isn't a man - SO WHY HARAM?

10 mil - it's the Saudi money - why do I care?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 19-11-2003 06:31 AM:
Truth,

Could you explain why are you so fanatical about the contents of the Ka'ba?

Logically speaking, to put idols into a place where Muslims consider to be a holy place would be....illogic ...

So why must keep it secret ??? exposed it or show to public? Only those are guilt of something always keep it as secret.

Something is not righ at back of that room???

U want God to question u in last day ???

i guess muslims are idol worshipper but they do it very secretly /or hiding at back.

my question still stand:

I WANT PHOTOS AT THE BACK ROOM OF THE KA'BAH.

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS. GET IT NOW

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 19-11-2003 at 02:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rami_ayyash at 19-11-2003 12:52 PM:
Truth - where the proof of the idol God first! Show it, we believe it!

Silk - it's only haram for men! Because only women has exclusive right to wear it. Kaabah isn't a man - SO WHY HARAM?

keep to my subject,pls. i need photos, images or pics in that dark room at back of ka'bah.

photos pls

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-11-2003 02:28 PM | Show all posts
by rami_ayyash

Mind showing some proof or verse to go with it?

I thought Silk was haram because of the worms which was used to create it.

Yeah ... right ... why should you care? :re:

Millions of people starving on the same continent and Saudi wasting the money decorating a building. Why should you care?

Your answer is noted for this world and the next.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-11-2003 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 19-11-2003 02:28 PM:
by rami_ayyash

Mind showing some proof or verse to go with it?

I thought Silk was haram because of the worms which was used to create it.

Yeah ... right ... why should you care?

Millions of people starving on the same continent and Saudi wasting the money decorating a building. Why should you care?

Your answer is noted for this world and the next.

America and Britain are the most contribute funds to poor nations. This are the peoples know as Sura 5:51.

In another hand, Arabs waste money decorating that black stone and who know that money pump out for pleasure.

My question still unanswere????

Use magic Report

Aselehe This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 03:20 PM | Show all posts

We all know that it is right, when you tell a lie, if it promotes the Christian cause! kahkahkah

Our President, George W. Bush would not do anything that was wrong, so lying to create false history, must be something that is right!

After all, Jesus told Parables, a "arable" is just a False Story.

Exercise your Christian Right!

Tell people that you saw an 800 foot tall Jesus while you were driving to work! Honest, Christian lies are OK!

Cause people to do what you want them to do, by telling them you have a "Word for them from the Lord!" (This is a Christian Power!)

boleh tengok sini:

http://www.christslove.com/gangbang/President/lie.htm

kristian boleh cakap bohong & tipu - terdahulu keampunannya - kerana MENIPU  itu cara kristian masuk syurga. kahkahkah :re::nana:

it's okay to lie! You're a Christian! "It's Alright, You're Forgiven!" kahkahkah

ENJOYS!!!

http://www.christslove.com/cl1.htm

[ Last edited by Aselehe on 19-11-2003 at 03:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

Aselehe This user has been deleted
Post time 19-11-2003 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Who is this fela???:stp:

Kahkahkahkah.    Nak tau tengok dalam:re:

http://www.christslove.com/Hercules/herc1.htm

[ Last edited by Aselehe on 19-11-2003 at 04:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 08:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.259066 second(s), 42 queries .