CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 8799|Reply: 59

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kanye West!

[Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2013 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Kim Kardashian got the birthday surprise of a lifetime tonight.
The E! star is engaged to longtime love Kanye West, the rapper popping the question in front of their friends and family at AT&T Park in San Francisco.
Kanye, whose Yeezus Tour touches down in nearby San Jose tomorrow night, rented out the stadium for the occasion. (For all the details on Kim & Kanye's surprise engagement, tune into E! News Tuesday at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.)
And here we thought Kim's 33rd birthday bash at Tao this Friday was going to be the major event of the week. Kanye sure figured out a way to top last year's chocolate cake!
Earlier tonight, in fact, Kanye was hanging out with director Steve McQueen at the 2013 Hollywood Film Awards and was the first presenter of the night, making it all the more surreal when he touched down in the Bay Area just a couple hours later. (Way to keep 'em guessing!)
But remember, that's how these kids roll—with style and spontaneity. It was just last December that baby North's proud papa revealed to an arena full of people in Atlantic City that he and Kim were expecting a child together.
They welcomed their daughter on June 15 and it's been nothing but onward and upward for the happy couple ever since.
Kim laid low for a couple of months, keeping both herself and North out of the public eye, but once she was back in the spotlight, it was as if she'd never left. And not long after Kim and Kanye were spotted out toting a baby carrier, North West made her long-awaited debut in August when daddy showed off a picture of her on Kris Jenner's talk show.
Asked by Kris if he remembered it being "love at first sight" when he first saw Kim years ago, Kanye said, "Oh yeah, definitely."
The couple have actually been the subject of marriage rumors for over a year, with Kristelling E! News all the way back in August 2012 that the family "adored" Kanye and "we think they make an amazing couple. We just want them to be happy."
"[Marriage] is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don't have this sense of urgency about it," the twice-divorced Kim herself said in the February 2013 issue ofCosmpolitan. "I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-10-2013 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Engaged: All the Details on the Ring and the Romantic Proposal

Kanye West is a man who cares about style—and he went about proposing to Kim Kardashian with his usual flair.
Before popping the question at San Francisco's AT&T Park, which he rented out for the occasion, he asked future mother-in-law Kris Jenner for her daughter's hand in marriage.
That part obviously went well.
Having secured the go-ahead from the Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch, he got down on one knee and proposed to Kim with a flawless 15-carat diamond ring by celebrity jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.
Aiding in his effort was the field's jumbo screen, which flashed the sign, "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!"
A 50-piece orchestra played Lana Del Rey's "Young and Beautiful," followed by Keri Hilson, Ne-Yo and Kanye's "Knock You Down."

Fireworks and Roman candles exploded into the night sky, setting quite the mood for one heck of a birthday present for Kim, who turned 33 today.
Swoon, indeed.
The stadium, home to the San Francisco Giants, was completely empty except for their nearest and dearest, whose presence came as a complete surprise to Kim.
Even Kanye had just flown in from L.A., where he was a presenter at the 17th Hollywood Film Awards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2013 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Engaged! Take a Look Back at Their Romance in Pictures

The E! celeb's beau gave his girl the ultimate birthday surprise tonight when he proposed to his ladylove at the AT&T Park in San Francisco with the Kardashian family there to witness the joyous occasion, E! News exclusively learned.
West first asked for matriarch Kris Jenner's blessing before popping the question to Kim with a flawless 15 carat Lorraine Schwartz sparkler.
The duo has had quite the romance since going public with their relationship (and locking lips) at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, which finally confirmed their relationship rumors.

Once it was out in the open, the two lovebirds showed off some sweet PDA and getting cozy around the globe, the couple confirmed nearly six months later on Dec. 30 that they were expecting their first child together, after Kanye spilled the news on stage during his concert in Atlantic City.
And on June 15, 2013, after strutting a baby bump around the world for months, Kim gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named North West with Kanye right by her side.

Yeezy, who isn't really one to flaunt his mushy side, recently gushed about his girl during an appearance on The Kris Jenner show.
"I'm being with this person because, you know, I love this person," he said. "And she's worth it to me."
"She's my joy," he adds, "And she brought my new joy into the world."
He continued. "After I lost my mother [Donda West, in 2007] there was times I felt like I would put my life at risk. I felt like sometimes I didn't have something to live for, and now I have two really special people to live for," the rapper says, looking to Kris, "A whole family to live for. A whole world to live for."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2013 02:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2013 04:26 PM | Show all posts
third time's the charm....hope for a drama free marriage this time around kim

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2013 05:33 PM | Show all posts
i bet it wont last that long .. sorry for that. Knowing Kanye ...

but Kanye mmg dah lama syok kat Kim kan?

tingin nak tengok cincin diamond 15 karat tuh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-10-2013 07:34 PM | Show all posts
katanya dari dulu minat kim k ni..
manatau kan kali ni betul2 menjadi dorang ni..
if tgk kanye dlm realiti show kardashians pun nampak mcm ala2 malu skit..
sopan jah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-10-2013 07:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2013 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
X penah tgk kanye dlm kuwtk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:55 AM | Show all posts
berusjamban posted on 22-10-2013 11:15 PM
X penah tgk kanye dlm kuwtk

ada 2 3 kali gak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian Talks "Magical" Engagement to Kanye West: "I Get to Marry My Best Friend!"

Kim Kardashian's 33rd birthday will be hard to top.
The E! star was surprised with an engagement (and flawless 15-carat sparkler!) from her love Kanye West last night at AT&T Park in San Francisco alongside family and friends, and Kim tells E! News exclusively that it was truly a night to remember.
"Last night was truly magical!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world!" North West's mama tells us. "I get to marry my best friend!"
In true Yeezy fashion, Kanye planned a lavish and very romantic proposal for his ladylove.

After receiving Kris Jenner's blessing for Kim's hand in marriage, 'Ye got down on one knee and proposed to Kim with the gorgeous diamond ring by celebrity jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.
Aiding in his effort was the field's jumbo screen, which flashed the sign, "PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2013 08:59 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 12:08 PM | Show all posts
tahniah ..
semoga berkekalan..
jangn sebulan dua je sudah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2013 01:42 PM | Show all posts
cincin dia sama brand dgn yang kris humpries beli utk dia dl. tp yg kris beli lagi besar dari yg kanye beli. untung la dia asik dpt cincin juta2 je

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 03:40 PM | Show all posts
emmmm untung lerr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 03:58 PM | Show all posts
finally!dah kene kawen dh ni..jgn jd mcm kourtney tu,dh dua babies pon maseh tade pape ikatan..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2013 11:30 AM | Show all posts
last time punya cincin dah pulangkan balek ker dekat kris ek?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.637166 second(s), 47 queries .