CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: strawbenna

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kanye West!

[Copy link]
Post time 24-10-2013 03:07 PM | Show all posts
dah ada anak baru nak nikah ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-10-2013 08:48 PM | Show all posts
liawseng posted on 24-10-2013 11:30 AM
last time punya cincin dah pulangkan balek ker dekat kris ek?

siap kris dah jual pon and nak derma duit tu

Kim Kardashian's Engagement Ring From Kris Humphries Auctioned Off for $749,000!

Sold!
Kris Humphries has successfully auctioned off the massive 16-karat engagement ring he proposed to Kim Kardashian with, a spokesperson for Christie's confirms to E! News.
The diamond bling fetched a whopping $749,000 earlier today!
"It bounced between two phone bidders and two bidders in the back of the room," the Christie's spokesperson tells E! News. "Good participation all around. It was the last item in the morning session."
The final sale price far exceeded the presale estimate of between $300,000 and $500,000.

"Kris is very pleased with the final result," Humphries' rep told E! News of the sale, which a source tells us came through Christie's Geneva office. The rep adds that Humphries hasn't decided on which charity to donate the proceeds to, but that it's a "top priority" for the 28-year-old basketballer.
Last week, Humphries' rep confirmed to E! News that the sports star planned on auctioning off the ring.
"The ring is indeed Kris' property that he received through his marriage dissolution," the rep said in a statement. "He has long-since moved on and is very much looking forward to a successful auction at Christie's on Tuesday, and of course to returning to the court this upcoming NBA season as a Boston Celtic."
Humphries and Kardashian got engagedback in May of 2011. The married on Aug. 20, 2011, and split after 72 days of marriage. Their divorce was finalized June 2013.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2013 10:19 PM | Show all posts
mcm x boleh pakai je couple ni

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2013 01:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eh sebelah kourtney tu sapa? Dia da broke up with scott ke

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2013 03:37 PM | Show all posts
bape lama bertahan entah ler...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2013 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Hopefully berkekalan la. Si kim ni drama queen sket. Mcm mak dia.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-10-2013 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Sharing Engagement News With Baby North at First Event With Kanye West Since Proposal

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren't locking themselves in and planning that "huge" wedding just yet.
The newly engaged pair made their first appearance together since the surprise proposal tonight at Wolfgang Puck's charity Dream for Future Africa Foundation honoring Vogue Italia Editor-In-Chief Franca Sozzani event at Spago restaurant in Beverly Hills, and the E! star couldn't stop gushing about the new chapter of her life that she's about to embark on.
"I'm extremely happy. It's where I am at in my life and I hope people can see that because it's what's going on with me right now," Kim exclusively told E! News.

Yeezy's fiancée also revealed that she hasn't taken that gorgeous 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring off her finger since the lavish proposal. "It's been on all the time," she told us. "It's been on when I'm at the gym. It's been on everywhere."
Well, except for that one time when their daughter North West had the huge rock on her tiny finger...
"I took it off and put it on her," Kim added. "We brought it to her right after and told her."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2013 09:39 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2013 11:32 AM | Show all posts
good luck kimye!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2013 09:55 AM | Show all posts
x sabar nak tunggu wedding derang ... mesti over giler  weddding derang ...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2013 04:55 PM | Show all posts
miu84 posted on 26-10-2013 01:36 AM
Eh sebelah kourtney tu sapa? Dia da broke up with scott ke

yg dlm gambar ni ke? tu Joe Francis, tuanpunya brand 'Girls Gone Wild' - video2 merakamkan aksi pompuan muda yg rela berbogel atau beraksi lucah dlm pesta/parti. Joe ni kawan rapat korga Kardashian - birds of a feather flock together gituhh

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2013 11:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 28-10-2013 04:55 PM
yg dlm gambar ni ke? tu Joe Francis, tuanpunya brand 'Girls Gone Wild' - video2 merakamkan aks ...

Ahh. Thought da broke up dan kapel dgn mamat tu pulak.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 12:26 AM | Show all posts
mcm tak lama je..tp sb ada anak tatau la kan... mcm playerss both ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2013 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Kanye West Was "Nervous" to Propose to Kim Kardashian, Says He'll Be "Very Involved" in Wedding Planning

Kanye West may come off as super confident 99 percent of the time, but the 36-year-old rapper admits to having lots of pre-engagement jitters before proposing to fiancée Kim Kardashian just over a week ago.
"I was nervous," Kanye admitted to Ryan Seacrest this morning on his radio show. "I was actually talking to her cousin. I was like, 'I don't know, what do you think she's going to say?' I'm not arrogant about love and feelings at all. I'm confident in the work I put so much work in to but this is someone else's feelings."
"You never know what someone else may feel at the time," he continued. "I just knew I wanted her to be my girl for a long time."

As for how Kanye kept the big birthday party proposal a secret, the rapper dished, "I just didn't tell anybody. Everybody that came in just thought it was a surprise party. So, of course, I didn't tell her that anybody was coming in, and she knew I was going to do something for her birthday."
He went on, "So as soon as [Kim] heard the Lana [Del Ray] song playing, she just figured I was going to have Lana sing and we were going to have dinner. Because at a certain point she just knows I'm going to do something turnt up. So she was expecting something awesome."
Kanye says "the ring was four hours old from when I put it on her finger." "I had to pick it up in L.A. [before]," he said of the 15-carat diamond stunner. "I was working on it for a while. I was working on it with four different jewelers."
And don't think Kanye is going to sit back and let Kim do all the wedding planning. "I will be very involved," he dished to Ryan. "Or I want to pick who is going to be in charge. I'd like to get the people who do the Chanel shows [for the wedding]."

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2013 08:42 PM | Show all posts
somehow I rasa kanye ni memang betul2 sincere and in love dengan kim.. even kat kuwtk pun I agak terkejut tengok kanye macam sopan2 humble je, tak macam apa yg tabloids sana selalu gambarkan dia

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2013 09:55 PM | Show all posts
mizzy posted on 30-10-2013 01:42 PM
somehow I rasa kanye ni memang betul2 sincere and in love dengan kim.. even kat kuwtk pun I agak ter ...

Kanye mmg dah lama gilakan kim
dedulu kim tido dgn reggie bush w/pun masa tu kuar dgn kanye
kanye sedih sebab kim bukan gf dia
kim ni sleep around gak w/pun ada bf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2013 12:08 PM | Show all posts
AraBellaJuan87 posted on 26-10-2013 05:29 PM
Hopefully berkekalan la. Si kim ni drama queen sket. Mcm mak dia.

Khenn even si Kourt dgn Khloe pn admit yg Kim ni kembar mak die hihihi pangai sejibi sama...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:09 PM | Show all posts
strawbenna posted on 27-10-2013 09:39 AM

hihih kalau kt M'sia kire dh mcm mami jarum la kan sbb tunjuk cincin tp buat2 angkat tgn hihii tp cincin die mmg besau...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:20 PM | Show all posts
rsmlng posted on 31-10-2013 12:08 PM
Khenn even si Kourt dgn Khloe pn admit yg Kim ni kembar mak die hihihi pangai sejibi sama...

Lagipun dia kan anak ikan emas mak dia..
Mmg akan defend kim lebih bila gado ngan adek beradek laen..
HAhahahaha~

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2013 12:30 PM | Show all posts
AraBellaJuan87 posted on 31-10-2013 12:20 PM
Lagipun dia kan anak ikan emas mak dia..
Mmg akan defend kim lebih bila gado ngan adek beradek la ...

kan... kdg2 kesian plak tgk Khloe dgn Kourtney.. sib baik die 2 org bff eheheh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 09:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105366 second(s), 43 queries .