CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2441|Reply: 4

Civil Aviation - Piloting Course!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2013 10:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Interested in Piloting??!!! We are now open for new intake, campuses based in Melbourne, Australia and San Diego, California, US. Meet ICAO standards. Fully equipped facilities. Highly qualified trained instructors. Be able to speak, read and write in English. Students need to complete course 15 - 17months (205 flight hours) towards achieving Commercial Pilot License.

For further info and appointment, do email us at [email]broleecs@gmail.com or dial 03 20929596/012 2349058 (Ms Goh - KL office representative).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2013 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Dude, there's an oversupply of pilots with CPL nowadays.  The airlines want pilots with a lotta hours and preferably with type.  These newbie pilots would have to compete with existing pilots and military pilots leaving the service with thousands of hours under their belt just waiting to be converted.

Those aspiring to be pilots have to be aware of the market & plan your career.  You're not gonna be flying an A380 as soon as you get your CPL.  If you do get hired it'll probably be for a small air taxi company or some aerial work job.  If you get into an airline it'll be years of type training and building up your flight hours before you get to fly the big ones.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-10-2013 07:10 PM | Show all posts
ecchipr0n posted on 25-10-2013 12:14 PM
Dude, there's an oversupply of pilots with CPL nowadays.  The airlines want pilots with a lotta hour ...

Who is Dude???!! YOu???!!! Mind your LANGUAGE there young fellow!!!! Are you been in this Industry for so long???!! Or just trying to KILL your time???!!! We are into BIG business not only recruiting students going overseas for Piloting but for investment as well. So, instead you YA KA TAK here n there, why not join us instead???!!! Thanks for your reply though LOL... Last edited by Candacerocagoh on 27-10-2013 07:11 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2013 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Candacerocagoh posted on 27-10-2013 07:10 PM
Who is Dude???!! YOu???!!! Mind your LANGUAGE there young fellow!!!! Are you been in this Industry ...

Yes, I've been in the industry quite long actually.  I used to work for an aircraft OEM as a CVE/SCE before moving to greener pastures.  And it's been years since anyone called me "young".  So thank you for that.  Judging from your over reaction to my post I'm sure that you're much more seasoned in the industry than me and to call me "young" must mean you've retired.  Anyway my intention was to make sure newbie pilots don't get disillusioned when they go out and find no dream employment awaiting them and the uphill battle they're gonna face in their career and also suggesting alternative routes for their career.  If thats not applicable in this forum then please delete my post.

Why so sensitive?  PMS?  BTW, whats wrong with "dude"?  It's not like I'm calling you a pig or anything to that effect.  Are you royalty?  If so, I'm very sorry Your Highness.  I didn't know this was a forum for royalty.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2013 03:29 PM | Show all posts
ecchipr0n posted on 28-10-2013 12:56 PM
Yes, I've been in the industry quite long actually.  I used to work for an aircraft OEM as a CVE/S ...

You got your own say my friend...anyway, that's your problem, not mine. we are in business here though lol. thanks for sharing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:55 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166205 second(s), 31 queries .