CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 21467|Reply: 168

The First Commandment is that God is One. Jesus is not GOD!

[Copy link]
Terong Pipit This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 01:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
The Bible does not support the Christian belief in TRINITY at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier:

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adonai Ikhad."

This is a Hebrew quotation, which means:

"Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord." - The Bible, Mark 12:29.

It is striking that the basic teachings of the Church such as TRINITY and vicarious atonement find no mention in the Bible. In fact, various verses of the Bible point to Jesus' (pbuh) actual mission, which was to fulfill the law revealed to Prophet Moses (pbuh). Indeed Jesus (pbuh) rejected any suggestions that attributed divinity to him, and explained his miracles as the power of the One True God.

Jesus (pbuh) thus reiterated the message of monotheism that was given by all earlier prophets of Almighty God.

LET DISCUSS IT!!! especially from Misled_Youth

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Terong Pipit at 26-11-2003 01:36 PM:
The Bible does not support the Christian belief in TRINITY at all. One of the scribes once asked Jesus (pbuh) as to which was the first commandment of all, to which Jesus (pbuh) merely repeated what Moses (pbuh) had said earlier:...

If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Jesus (pbuh) and not one who WORSHIPS Jesus (pbuh). We are more Christian than the Christians themselves.

Muslim is a person who submits his will to Allah. Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will but thy will be done." i.e. Muslim - John 5:30

Al-Qur'an 5:82
"Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant".

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 02:26 PM | Show all posts
I hve already posted this topic many times. My topic "One God But Two Persons"

Just browse thru and catch my topic.

Use magic Report

SFE talk This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Being a Christian means not only following Jesus but worshipping Him. Thats where Muslims fall short in the understanding of Christian doctrine, of what we mean by followers of Jesus.
Even if you were to talk solely of following Jesus, Muslims will also fall short. Jesus never taught the spreading of God's word through violence nor terrorism. Jesus never taught having multiple sex partners and Jesus certainly never bowed down to an object.   

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 26-11-2003 02:33 PM:
Being a Christian means not only following Jesus but worshipping Him. Thats where Muslims fall short in the understanding of Christian doctrine, of what we mean by followers of Jesus.
Even ...

and Jesus never eat shrimp, crab, hare like Muslims does

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 07:36 PM | Show all posts
-Jesus never taught having multiple sex partners and Jesus certainly never bowed down to an object-

Are you sure SFE? maybe I misunderstood your statement, but it's like U accusing Islam approved such acts. Please make yourself clear ab. this.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-11-2003 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Yes dear abg, its ok in islam to have multiple sex partners and bowing to objects. Mohd did it all.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-11-2003 03:22 PM:
and Jesus never eat shrimp, crab, hare like Muslims does

But loved wine... and women fondling his leg   

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

azrie87 This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-11-26 09:41 PM:
Yes dear abg, its ok in islam to have multiple sex partners and bowing to objects. Mohd did it all.

assalamualaikum.

no. its not ok in islam to have multiple sex partners. but it is ok in islam to have until 4 wives. there are good reason behind this.

bowing an object? we worship the one god. not the object that we are bowing. erm, what do u mean by bowing? is it tunduk or sujud? again, there are good reason behind everything. but, sorry to say, who r u to come out with such statement like that?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 11:34 PM | Show all posts
having 4 wives is having multiple sex partners. good reasons for that? lust you mean? especially when yu can have easy divorces?

and if muslims don't bow to an object, what is kaaba? Did Jesus bow to the kaaba? No he didn't. So are muslism followers of Jesus? no they are not.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-11-26 11:34 PM:
having 4 wives is having multiple sex partners. good reasons for that? lust you mean? especially when yu can have easy divorces?

and if muslims don't bow to an object, what is kaaba? Did Jesus b ...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

don't just think about lust...there are alot of reason, i will post it soon...insyaallah.

well, ok. we sujud to the kaabah, but we don't worship it. it is just a building untuk menjadi SATU arah panduan untuk umat islam bersolat. ini adalah untuk memupuk satu perpaduan. kalaulah tiada satu arah ini, saya percaya umat islam mungkin akan menjadi lebih berpecah DARIPADA SEKARANG.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 11:45 PM | Show all posts
forget it, I've heard it all and I've debunked it all.
The Christian model is the best, stick to one wife, widows are taken cared by the community w/o having to have sex with anyone.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azrie87 at 26-11-2003 11:42 PM:
ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

don't just think about lust...there are alot of reason, i will post it soon...insyaallah.

well, ok. we sujud to the kaabah, but we don't worship it. it is just a building  ...

kita tak perlu "bersatu' untuk menghadapkan diri kita dengan arah qilat. kalau benarlah nak bersatu, kenapa OIC selalu berpecah????

sehingga kini OIC selalu di anggap Oh I see.

saya tak ingin menulis lebih panjang lagi kerana topic2 ini pernah di hujah sebelum ini.

agarnya hang ini baru mai sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 26-11-2003 09:55 PM:
But loved wine... and women fondling his leg   

Wine without alcohol and fondling his legs??? Washing, I believed. Be more specific and do not add word to it othewise u will be judged.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-27 12:50 AM:

kita tak perlu "bersatu' untuk menghadapkan diri kita dengan arah qilat. kalau benarlah nak bersatu, kenapa OIC selalu berpecah????

sehingga kini OIC selalu di anggap Oh I see.

saya tak mahu keluar daripada topik, tetapi, .8 pula telah berbuat demikian. tiba-tiba pulak pergi ke OIC. memang benar, OIC ini tak sepakat, tetapi ia hal ini berkaitan dengan politik. saya tak nafikannya, saya sendiri pun dah bengang dengan OIC ini, tapi apa kita nak buat? maaf andai saya terjauh pergi. bukankah .8 yang menukarkan arah bicara kita? .8 berkata kita tak perlu menghadapkan diri kita dengan arah kiblat kalau nak bersatu, jadi ke arah manakah harus kita hadap, duhai saudara .8?

sekian.
Allah lebih mengetahui.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 02:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azrie87 at 27-11-2003 02:21 AM:
saya tak mahu keluar daripada topik, tetapi, .8 pula telah berbuat demikian. tiba-tiba pulak pergi ke OIC. memang benar, OIC ini tak sepakat, tetapi ia hal ini berkaitan dengan politik. saya tak na ...

Hakikatnya, agamamu  dan Muhammad semua palsu. itu aja saya berkata.

lihatlah nanti macam mana  umat mu mengalami satu bala dan kini semua sudah nyata.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-11-2003 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-27 02:48 AM:
Hakikatnya, agamamu  dan Muhammad semua palsu. itu aja saya berkata.

lihatlah nanti macam mana  umat mu mengalami satu bala dan kini semua sudah nyata.

assalamualaikum

lihat, sekali lagi arah perbincangan kita dah beralih. awak tak perlu katakan pendirianmu, saya sudah sedia maklum.tak perlu diulang-ulang.  kenapa tidak sahaja jawab pertanyaan saya? kamu ini, tolonglah jangan buat tuduhan yang tak berasas. kamu hendak kebenaran? lemparkan pertanyaan bukannya tuduhan melulu dari hati yang bergoncang.

wassalam
ALLAH LEBIH MENGETAHUI

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SFE talk at 2003-11-26 11:45 PM:
forget it, I've heard it all and I've debunked it all.
The Christian model is the best, stick to one wife, widows are taken cared by the community w/o having to have sex with anyone.

i respect your decision. lain padang, lain belalang.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 05:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-11-2003 12:53 AM:
Wine without alcohol and fondling his legs??? Washing, I believed. Be more specific and do not add word to it othewise u will be judged.

Wine without alcohol is not called wine .... its called grape juice

yeah washing...cleaning... massaging... caressing....also fondling lah..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2003 05:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azrie87 at 2003-11-26 11:11 PM:
no. its not ok in islam to have multiple sex partners. but it is ok in islam to have until 4 wives. there are good reason behind this.

4 wifes are multiple sex partners lah.
What good reasons are behind that fiesta?   waiting....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101747 second(s), 46 queries .