CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

The First Commandment is that God is One. Jesus is not GOD!

[Copy link]
aenemy This user has been deleted
Post time 17-11-2004 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Go to this websites....u can find interesting info about the accuracy n alteration of the bible!!!

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Bible/Text/Bibaccuracy.html#1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

aenemy This user has been deleted
Post time 17-11-2004 04:06 AM | Show all posts
here's another question i got from the net...

Does God have a God?
Taken from the book, "What did Jesus Really Say?"

In John 20:17 we read: "Jesus saith unto her, ...I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your."

Not only is God Jesus' father, but He is also his GOD. Think about this carefully. Also notice how Jesus is equating between himself and mankind in these matters and not between himself and God. He is making it as clear as he possibly can that he is one of US and not a god. Why did he not just say "I ascend unto my Father, and your Father." ... and stop !?

Why did Jesus feel it necessary to add the words "...and to my God, and your God." What additional information was he trying to convey to us with these extra words? Think about it carefully.

May allah leads u to the truth path.... peace

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 17-11-2004 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aenemy at 17-11-2004 02:21 AM:
there's a limitation for love....u can't love such enemy who killed ur siblings,robbing your lands just like ariel sharon,hitler,slovodan milosevic,hiroshima civillian nuke...etc!!the satan in huma ...

St Maria Goretti Biography

October 16, 1890
Maria Goretti is born in Corinaldo, Italy to Luigi Goretti and Assunta Carlini.

October 17, 1890
Maria is baptized in the Church of San Francesco in Corinaldo.

October 4, 1896
Maria is confirmed by Mons. Giulio Boschi, Bishop of Senigallia.         

June 16, 1901
Maria receives her First Holy Communion in the church of Conca, today called Borgo Montello           

July 5, 1902
Maria is mortally wounded at 15.30 by her neighbor, Alessandro Serenelli, who attacked her with intent to sexually abuse her. He was 20 years old.         

July 6, 1902
Maria dies at the age of 11 years, 9 months and 21 days, after forgiving Alessandro.           

May 31, 1935
Commencement of the informative process at Albano

April 27, 1947
Maria is beatified by the Roman Catholic Church.

June 24, 1950
Maria Goretti is declared Saint in St. Peter's Square by Pope       
Pius XII, becoming the youngest officially recognized Roman Catholic saint ever.          
Maria Goretti died a martyr before her twelfth birthday. Young as she was, she made a choice, a choice based on her faith. The Church holds up to the world the life, death and the faith of Maria Goretti.

The daughter of humble sharecroppers, Maria and her family moved to the little town of Ferriere, Italy in 1899 in search of work .Desperately seeking to support his family, Luigi Goretti struck up a bargain with Signor Serenelli, who had a son named Alessandro. The two families lived together in a building.

Maria quickly matured in grace and holiness in the eyes of friends and other acquaintances. After losing her father to malaria, she developed great strength and maturity. Her charming modesty, cheerful obedience and the serious, but free acceptance of a hundred thankless home chores distinguished her from the other children who would play in the dusty streets of Ferriere. Perhaps the highlight of her life was her First Holy Communion, which she dutifully prepared for and awaited with great anticipation. She truly seemed to be advancing "in wisdom, and age and grace before God and men."

Lured by the passions of his day and nurturing the dark side of his soul with impious reading and thoughts, Alessandro Serenelli had been a thorn in lovely Maria's side. He propositioned her on several occasions and harassed her with impure suggestions. On July 5, 1902, he would be denied no longer. As she once again rebuffed his sexual advance, shouting, "No! It is a sin! God does not want it!", Alexander lunged to the deed, stabbing Maria 14 times.

Doctors in Nettuno tried to save Maria's life to no avail. After 20 painful hours of suffering during which she forgave and prayed for Alessandro, Maria entered Heaven fortified with the Last Sacraments. Her last earthly gaze rested upon a picture of the Blessed Mother. It was July 6, 1902.

Almost fifty years later on June 24, 1950, Pope Pius XII stood on the steps of St. Peter's in Rome and pronounced Maria Goretti a Saint and Martyr of the Universal Church to half a million people. He proposed her as the Patroness of Modern Youth and set July 6th as her feast Day. Her mother, and her murderer, attended the canonization ceremony together.
This was the triumph of the little girl who loved God and hated sin.       

Maria Goretti had led a very ordinary life. But in spite of her simplicity, her great faith and love for God made her truly extraordinary.

like i wrote before....something that islam can never do...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2004 11:38 AM | Show all posts

His/Her reasons are: SFE talk menulis:-
and if muslims don't bow to an object, what is kaaba?

saudara SFE, anda silap mengatakan bahawa orang islam menyembah objek. ya kami memang bersembahyang (bukan menyembah)...tetapi menghadap ke arah kaabah. kaabah adalah tanda arah atau tanda tuju bagi semua umat islam menyembah Allah ke satu arah yang sama...

jika tak faham lagi maka saya ingin membuat perbandingan yang sama kepada orang kristian...di mana saya selalu melihat mereka menghadap ke arah patung jesus atau huruf "t"(kayu salib)...adakah orang kristian menyembah  batu(patung)atau kayu "t" itu???

sudah jelas?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2004 08:59 AM | Show all posts
i don't know about others...but for me...worshipping jesus statue doesn't mean that the statue itself have some kind of power...it simply make me remember jesus...all he does...all his teachings...all that is in him...kinda like when you missed someone...you'll take a look at his/her pictures...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 09:15 AM | Show all posts
was jesus a son of god?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-11-2004 09:25 AM | Show all posts
you think???

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 10:29 AM | Show all posts
was abraham a son of god?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-11-2004 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Does Zeus have a son???Neptune???...what's the difference between christianity and the Greek,believing that God have son....

think about it yall...peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 11:26 AM | Show all posts
you think???

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 12:56 PM | Show all posts
was adam a son of god?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 01:05 PM | Show all posts
no...adam is my new best friend...

you think??

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 23-11-2004 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-11-23 01:05 PM:
no...adam is my new best friend...

you think??

When you have no answer, you think you can  'escape' by making clownish statements.

That reminds me of something - A presbyterian minister who was the school chaplain during my schooldays at a boarding school in Melbourne told us in all seriousness when we attended chapel one night that Adam & Eve were just mythology.

So, when a minister of the church said that, we now know how true they hold to the bible -  facts are made fiction and fiction are made facts.

This fact (one of the few left in the Bible) they regard as just fiction now.

1 Timothy Chapter 2: "13": For Adam was first formed, then Eve ...

And this fiction - they regard as fact

John Chap 3: "16": For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 02:10 PM | Show all posts
does anybody ever says that god go to virgin mary...then f**k her...then there...jesus was born...no...

okay i ask you this...in islam beliefs...what can god do???

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-11-23 02:10 PM:
does anybody ever says that god go to virgin mary...then f**k her...then there...jesus was born...no...

okay i ask you this...in islam beliefs...what can god do???

God can perform miracles - Jesus, a human being  came into this world without a biological father. Adam, the first human being came into this world without biological parents. That is the Islamic belief. That proves God's miracle.

You don't believe in that. That is why you have to make Jesus a god and you have to make Adam a mere myth.

and....... you don't have to resort to vulgar language to prove that you are a pervert. We already know you are.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 02:27 PM | Show all posts
god can perform miracle...there you go...

was jesus a son of god?

this one by one muslim kyas...which clearly means he thought that christian take jesus as son of god...

and then you go and wrote christians take jesus as god....

common...make up your mind...

[ Last edited by me on 23-11-2004 at 02:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-11-2004 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-11-23 02:27 PM:
god can perform miracle...there you go...

this one by one muslim kyas...which clearly means he thought that christian take jesus as son of god...

and then you go and wrote christians ta ...

We were merely basing it on your own twisted beliefs.You christians say both - that jesus is god & also son of god. Do you deny that you belief that?

You should make make up your mind. We are as clear as crystal about who is God and the Creator and who was created. You aren't ...you are stuck: Here are your 'stuck' beliefs ~ with all sorts of jumbled up, going  around the mulberry bush 'analysis'.  

http://www.biblestudyonjesuschrist.com/pog/ci/c_auth1.htm

http://www.aggelia.com/htdocs/divine.shtml

Thats the problem when people analyse fiction and manipulations. They can't get to the truth. They keep insisting and persisting and cannot see the wood for the trees.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 23-11-2004 at 03:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 03:03 PM | Show all posts
like i posted before...that is something that you muslims will never understand...ever

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 2004-11-23 03:03 PM:
like i posted before...that is something that you muslims will never understand...ever

Don't blame us or anybody else for not understanding what you yourself do not understand. You can remain in your blind faith ~ that is the only avenue  for you ~ Believe blindly. In other words  force yourself to swallow and insist that you are right.... and...  insist on the 'authenticity' of something that has been translated over and over and over from translations and manipulations.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 23-11-2004 at 03:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2004 03:49 PM | Show all posts
believe blindly heh...hmm...in that case why not post you're wise opinion here...

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=135518&fpage=1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075325 second(s), 42 queries .