CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: robotech

Edisi Malaysiana: 10 Perkara Yang Anda Tidak Tahu di Malaysia ...

[Copy link]
Post time 22-1-2014 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Posting terbaik 2014..tahniah T.S.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2014 11:40 AM | Show all posts
tq tt..nice info..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 11:48 AM | Show all posts
skrg saya dah tahu.. terima kasih.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 11:58 AM | Show all posts
gud info..info no 2 je dah tau..yang lain, info baru buat saya

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 12:46 PM | Show all posts
nice...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 02:06 PM | Show all posts
i suka giler benang ni. Banyak sgt keistimewaan Malaysia yg kita semua tak tahu..Tahniah TT!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-1-2014 02:37 PM | Show all posts

nice info

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 04:03 PM | Show all posts
terbaik punye info! congrats tt!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-1-2014 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Pernah masuk tv history channel , 10 things you don't know about malaysia, kt yutube ader explanation lebih jelas.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 05:41 PM | Show all posts
byk jugak yg aku tak tau..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2014 09:53 PM | Show all posts
interesting! thanks for sharing =)

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 03:02 AM | Show all posts
pawagam yang paling selesa dalam dunia
TGV Beanie plex

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:22 AM | Show all posts
lavendernovella posted on 22-1-2014 05:21 PM
Pernah masuk tv history channel , 10 things you don't know about malaysia, kt yutube ader explanatio ...

Yup! Tepat sekali!

Saya memang kaki History Channel, jadi pernah tengok dokumentari tu. Cuma, tak ramai antara kita yang ada akses pada rancangan terbitan History Channel tu.

Kebanyakan fakta asas dalam post2 yang saya utarakan memang diambil dari dokumentari berkenaan, tapi saya pun ada buat research sendiri juga sebab dokumentari tu pun ada maklumat tak berapa lengkap.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Do you really know Malaysia that well?
History’s ‘10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia’ will blow your mind

In conjunction with Malaysia Day, History’s new show ‘10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia’ is set to uncover crazy new twists and tidbits about Malaysia, the country we Malaysians call home. Hosted by Ezra Zaid, he gets his hands dirty and takes viewers on an adventure with a mission to reveal the unseen facts. MSN Specials chat with Ezra, director Harun Rahman and Chris Humprey of A+E Networks Asia to know more about the programme.

Ezra, what made you want to be a part of the show?

Primarily because Harun tricked me into it, saying that it’s going to be an easy shoot. I’ve never done something like this before and it was quite important that the programming and the content is something that I can relate to. And history is something that I really, really care about. So to be part of the programme that encourages more Malaysians to explore about their own country, it’s terribly important. To do it in this medium with history channel and funded by FINAS as well, it was really an exciting opportunity.

How did you come up with those ten facts?

Chris: We do on a historical base underneath these facts, so it’s not sensational. It has to be some history to it as opposed to some random sensational facts. So that was the base we had to work from.

Harun: We did a lot of research, we asked a lot of people the same questions and I would say 90 per cent of the people we asked didn’t know about it. Or at least 90 per cent of the people didn’t know 90 per cent of the facts.

Chris: And to have it presented differently, in an entertaining way, not just told from the typical history channel, and bringing it to life actually. This project, half is heavy research and the other half is giving that research a lot of dynamics and excitement.

Ezra: It’s got to be something that I can relate to so I can present the show. It’s got to be relatable to the Malaysian audience, and it’s got to be relatable to regional Asian audience as well. But it’s also got to be fun, and it’s also got to translate for television as well. You can give an interesting fact but that fact doesn’t present the truth to it necessarily. So to unravel and open up that truth it’s quite an interesting challenge.

Any memorable moments while filming the show?

Ezra: Yeah, plenty. There was that one bit about Kinabalu and the suspension bridge. It wasn’t necessary for me to have climb up Kinabalu, but to actually physically climbed that and then sort of realised, even to myself presenting the show, it means a lot about getting on the ground and seeing Malaysia’s history for yourself. So I hope that translated into the programming.

What are some of the challenges that you have to face while filming this show?

Ezra: Facts checking! That was one of that actually.

Harun: Quite a lot actually. Especially when it comes to filming nature, we don’t know what to expect. When we were filming Kinabalu for instance, the day we arrived and climbed up to Laban Rata, I think it was the worst weather they’ve seen in the past 20 years. It was raining the whole day. Another challenge is in getting people as well. We managed to get Tun Dr. Mahathir. It’s quite interesting. Most of the time he’s talking about politics, but you have never seen him in a fun show, talking about cockroaches and railway stations.

From the ‘10 Things That Malaysians Don’t Know About’ list, which one fact do you find the most interesting?

Ezra: It will probably be the railway station was built for snow. I think a lot of people comfortably don’t know that and the British were very much part of our history. If we were to go back a little bit further, I’m sure there’ll be some influence from another natural or architectural wonder that has that similarity.

Since Malaysia is home to the biggest roach infestation, did you get attack by them while filming?

Harun: We came prepared with our full bodysuit and everything.

Ezra: We have full bodysuit and everything, but then it didn’t look good for the camera and he (Harun) was like, “Ezra, can we go in natural?” and I’m like “Yeah, of course we can”. The cave is quite amazing. The smell was amazing. [Laugh]

What can the audience expect from the show besides the 10 facts?

Chris: I think they’ll expect some history to be in there somewhere and that’s when we were going through the facts. Each fact will have each history element underneath it, so they will expect that. But they will also expect it to be entertaining.

Harun: What people can expect is, they can learn a thing or two about the country that they think they know and then be truly surprised. I think most people don’t know about all that that’s in the list.

Chris: But even if they know it, they won’t necessarily know the story behind it.

Source:
http://specials.malaysia.msn.com ... -well?page=5#page=0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Bagi mereka yang tak berpeluang menonton dokumentari ‘10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia’ terbitan History Channel, sila tontoni klip2 dibawah:

10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia Part 1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:35 AM | Show all posts
10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia Part 2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:36 AM | Show all posts
10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia Part 3

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:37 AM | Show all posts
10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia Part 4

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-1-2014 09:37 AM | Show all posts
10 Things You Don’t Know About Malaysia Part 5

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 09:50 AM | Show all posts
robotech posted on 23-1-2014 09:22 AM
Yup! Tepat sekali!

Saya memang kaki History Channel, jadi pernah tengok dokumentari tu ...

terima kasih bayk2 sbb sudi nak buat thread ini...

saya pon kalau boleh nak tido HC, makan HC, mandi HC

cumer sometimes tak boleh terima sebulat bulatnyer segala content terbitan HC nih .. it's between black and white , HC lebih kepada Grey side

.......ader certain2 topiks tu mmg super bias, dan tak seimbang... tapi nak buat camner.. omputih mmg menjuarai ni bab2 penerbitan  HC  dan lain2 dokumentari berinformasi nih..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 06:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073102 second(s), 42 queries .