CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2591|Reply: 7

How to choose college in UK for my further studies..?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-2-2014 12:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hooray, I heardmy parents bout my further study to UK! As my STPM trial is satisfied for them.
Time is flying and I’m still thinking bout which college and what subject that Ishould take.
Anysuggestion?
What about
  • LAW?
  • ACCOUNTING?
But I don’t wish to waste their moneybefore I can really gain income to compensate their love to me.
Lookingforwards your suggestion please…

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2014 07:12 PM | Show all posts
i vote ACCA in UK..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2014 12:35 AM | Show all posts
ACCA are not bad.
If study at UK, you get the opportunity to be taught by the world's leading academics and experts and also benefit from their constant academic support.
You will also learn to be independent when you study overseas.
Just go ahead!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2014 02:51 PM | Show all posts
ya, i also heard that ACCA is famous there! it is really good to further study at UK, the higher education standard, good environment and so on... dont miss it when you got the chance ya!
but of course the living cost is higher than here lah, i would suggest that you can try to apply scholarship, so that it can help you to relieve some burden? hmmm i went to study there last few years too, i really like there! get to know many friends from differ country, and i really like their culture! the ppl there are all so friendly! miss there now, urghhh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2014 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Do u think study overseas is really all that good?

My experience told me, if u not similar to that place, everything u do, the difficulties is like double up.. u gotta think about this, when u need someone, who will reach out a hand for u?

Everything is start from zero again… in an addition, is ur English good enough to handle? Not only the course u’re taking, also the communication chanel.. its totally different..

Im not to scare u here, just letting u take into consideration these issues while making decision. Good luck

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2014 01:52 AM | Show all posts
My friend is currently facing the same problem with you. I was asked to accompany her to attend an education uk exhibition at Hilton Kuching next month to meet the representatives from UK boarding schools, colleges and universities as they are providing the relevant information on the entry requirements, tuition fees, living costs and others.
Furthermore, my friend also would like to seek the expert advice provided by the British Council staff on studying in the UK, IELTS and our English courses.  
If you are planning to study in UK, you may visit the exhibition too as the said exhibition will be held at various places too. =)

http://www.educationuk.org/malaysia/articles/exhibition-2014/

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-2-2014 03:58 PM | Show all posts
is this a new strategy for marketing??? but nevertheless it's a good idea...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2014 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Check out top universities in the UK here:
http://www.hotcourses.com.my/stu ... &campaign=10866

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065239 second(s), 38 queries .