[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-12-2014 07:59 PM | Show all posts
In jungle not sea-  Air Asia - 28/12/14

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2014 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 28-12-2014 07:59 PM
In jungle not sea-  Air Asia - 28/12/14

And the orang gila cari.forum makes another nonsense bull$hit.

People like this (Snake.8) are trully disgusting creatures. He have no respect for the sadness and suffering of others (who are waiting for news) and merely wants to promote his own name.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-12-2014 12:24 PM | Show all posts

AirAsia QZ8501: Missing plane likely 'at the bottom of the sea', Indonesia search chief says

Hahahahhah bottom of sea......cari lah sepuas=puas...tak akan jumpa punya...macam MH370   until now no news but searching in sea...hhahahahah

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2014 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Misteri kehilangan pesawat AirAsia Indonesia QZ8501 masih belum terungkai dengan tiada sebarang petunjuk diperoleh pasukan pencari yang akan memperluaskan kawasan pencarian
hari ini.

Truth.8:  memang lah misteri punya....sebab? lu pikir lah sendiri

cari publicity ke? sorry aku bukan lah mcam bomoh kelapa siap dgn karpet , teropong  ajaib dan lain2...sahaja kongsi six sense saya..itu aja

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2014 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... st-to-climb-weather

Investigators into the AirAsia flight which crashed into the sea off the island of Borneo are focusing on the timing of the crew's request to climb to a higher altitude to avoid bad weather as a possible factor behind the tragedy, a source close to the probe said.

As Indonesian ships and aircraft recovered debris and bodies from AirAsia flight QZ8501, the investigation into what happened on Sunday, when the aircraft carrying 162 people disappeared from radars, has only just begun.

Among the early lines of inquiry is whether the crew could have asked to ascend, or climbed on their own initiative in case of emergency, at an earlier stage, and what role storms in the area might have played.

My condolence to the families of victims.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2014 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 31-12-2014 08:15 AM
Source : http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... st-to-climb-weather

why always to malaysia? something not right?
maybe need to see the melindo air line.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-12-2014 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-12-2014 11:33 AM
"My heart is filled with sadness for all the families involved in QZ8501," airline boss Tony Fernandes tweeted. "On behalf of AirAsia, my condolences to all. Words cannot express how sorry I am

hmmm...than again many peoples also angry  the way air asia promote their promotion fare...when  customers click to buy,  it took in different direction of stories....or shall i says "belit" ....i face many times this kind of issue....

so, now it pay back time to compensate to the victims family and value of shares air asia now drop....it called 'karma"

to all there dont mess with Karma....Karma is not playing matters...it real...you do good, you accumulate good ....if you accumulate negative...it leads bad...

Think

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2015 12:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Udah le truth..mandi santan kunyit hari2 tu yg bebal abadi..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-1-2015 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 20-8-2014 03:47 PM
I was twice accused being mental problem...when I work for chinese company, this lady  ...

so are you saying that wherever you go, people are mentally stable?? and the moment you go out of their lives, they become unstable?? wow..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2015 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 31-1-2015 08:42 PM
Truth.8 replied at 31-12-2014 10:08 AM
hmmm...than again many peoples also angry  the way air asia promote their promotion fare...when  c ...

ahahhahahahahahahahahha of course lah not in sea.....where is the debris? air asia got debris and body.....hahahahahahhaah search lah di deep forest..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 27-3-2015 03:30 PM

Eropah terkejut, pesawat disyaki sengaja dihempas..
Berada sendirian di dalam kokpit pesawat penerbangan 4U9525 Germanwings, pembantu juruterbang Andreas Lubitz secara manual memulakan prosedur terbang menurun dan tidak memberi respons ketika juruterbang dan krew merempuh pintu yang dikunci sehingga pesawat itu terhempas di kawasan pergunungan di Perancis.

------------------------

are we sure one person in inside cockpit? possible a terrorist force the pilot or maybe pilot too much stress....this normal things happening to humans nowdays...too much work and stress leads finish off  life  easily...

p/s: Life was made to live not  to commit suicide....pls ponder

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2015 02:22 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

p/s: Life was made to live and to commit suicide....pls ponder

God gives eyes to read properly so STUPID TYPOS could not occur. Please ponder that as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 03:32 PM | Show all posts

thanks for reminding me...yes is typos error....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 04:04 PM | Show all posts
as we moving forward to IT, advance tech , religious ,  changes etc....humans will face challenges which leads to stress, emotional ......this will trigger the brain that cannot cop ...hence the final solution to commit suicide .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-3-2015 04:32 PM | Show all posts
So, i was right...Juruterbang pernah jalani rawatan jiwa...link : http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/293442

this happening mostly to highly educated peoples....they look normal outside but deep inside is trap , wonders, emotions, suffering  etc....

solution: live simple lifestyle...if too much stress, quick the job and goes easy handling job with less pay as long can survive .....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2015 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 30-3-2015 09:52 AM

so I was 100% right the pilot on stress
She said he could be "sweet" and would give her flowers but got agitated talking about work conditions, such as pay or the pressure of the job, and was plagued by nightmares. "At night he woke up and screamed 'We're going down!'," she recalled.

Read more at: http://english.astroawani.com/wo ... -damn-door-56671?cp

what i says: if one cannot handle stress, there is otheralternative, join any spiritual organization or quick the job and look  job that not stress …. Less salary  but stress free –live longer…simple lifestyle…

so time for   our goverment to look into highly paid    professional in service line such as  airline, medical such as nurses -doctors and etc....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-7-2016 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 9-3-2014 10:47 PM
kalau dtg sini ...biar bersopan sikit....jgn buka mulut sesuka hati tanpa guna akal fikiran

FUL ...

'MH370 menjunam pada kelajuan 400 km sejam'
betul ke?? x kan jumpa punya ..... hehehhehehehehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-1-2017 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 19-1-2017 09:20 AM

Reward for those who solve mystery...link https://sg.news.yahoo.com/reward ... tery-010054853.html

have you search deep in jungle???? i guess no  , only ocean ??... waste of money...who going pay? our tax money???hehhehheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2018 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 9-3-2014 10:47 PM
kalau dtg sini ...biar bersopan sikit....jgn buka mulut sesuka hati tanpa guna akal fikiran

FUL ...

Masih cari lagi di laut????hahahhaha

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2018 08:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Cari ape erk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 07:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068879 second(s), 43 queries .