CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mziskandar

[Dunia] Maklumat Rasmi KEHILANGAN MH370 [Hari ke X]

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2014 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Thread fakta sahaja kah? No speku2 macam rumah sebelah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts
bagus2...senang ckit klu ade perkembangan terkini nk tau...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Tok_Batin posted on 10-3-2014 11:39 AM

Yes, I hope so.
Harap takda speko di sini.
Saya harap, masok sini boleh dapat the latest OFFICIAL NEWS.
Bukan tempat bertekak dan berpolitik.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 11:48 AM | Show all posts
NAT_11 posted on 10-3-2014 11:44 AM
Yes, I hope so.
Harap takda speko di sini.
Saya harap, masok sini boleh dapat the latest OFFICIA ...

credit: thestar.com.my

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 11:54 AM | Show all posts
BelovedTaeyeon posted on 10-3-2014 11:24 AM
Salaam.

Bagus thread nie.

Setujuuuuuu......penat nak follow spekulasi punye thread tu....x terkejor...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-3-2014 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Tok_Batin posted on 10-3-2014 11:39 AM

yup..n plis jgn bersembang2 atau nak merembes ke apa di thread ini..sekian

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) -- A Vietnamese official says searchers on ships worked throughout the night but could not find a rectangle object spotted Sunday afternoon that was thought to be one of the doors of a missing Boeing 777.
Doan Huu Gia, the chief of search and rescue coordination center, said Monday that six planes and seven ships from Vietnam were searching for the object but nothing had been found.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 went missing early Saturday morning on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.
The plane lost contact with ground controllers somewhere between Malaysia and Vietnam, and searchers in a low-flying plane spotted an object that appeared to be one of the plane's doors, the state-run Thanh Nien newspaper said.

-Yahoo News

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2014 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Hessa posted on 10-3-2014 11:30 AM
baca kat paper tadi..

Kuala Lumpur: Dua nelayan di Kelantan mendakwa melihat sebuah pesawat terba ...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:36 PM | Show all posts
bagus thread ni. utk fakta sahaja berkenaan MH370 atau apa2 berkaitan nahas2 sebelum ini. jangan speku di sini

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:37 PM | Show all posts

Malaysia Airlines is now suspected wreck near Port Vietnamese women with missing salvage this earth Zhudao

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Boeing 777 airliner, the day before yesterday at 35,000 feet altitude after missing last night in Vietnam rescue team found two suspected missing airliner wreckage in the sea area of ​​the accident, including a porthole part, the Vietnamese authorities today will send its ships and aircraft to the scene to salvage . Hong Kong Immigration Department will confirm that there is a Hong Kong woman on board. It is reported that the 44-year-old woman Lu Jing, OWP early arrivals in recent years, Nagai Beijing; their deeds woman said to the newspaper, Lu Jing's daughter mixed feelings, resentment Malaysia Airlines strain chaos, also appealed to reporters try to convey "more than Beijing is more real news. " Government Beijing Office confirmed yesterday has contacted the families of Hong Kong to provide assistance. (Ming Pao)

Taiwan received early warning "Caution fly to Beijing flight" Malaysia Airlines or terrorist attack involving

After MH370 aircraft missing, authorities have been discovered on the plane for up to four passengers boarding involving misappropriation of another passport so confusing events, terrorist attack triggered suspicions. U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has sent a group of experts involved in the investigation, to find out whether there Agai De molecular clues Interpol being involved in checking all passengers passport. The survey found that Mara Jordi and Keizer are missing in Thailand passport and two passport holders boarding passengers with tickets and attached to ticket number, and is booking until the day before departure. Taiwan media reports, Taiwan's actually received on Monday warned European member of an international coalition against terrorism issued, be careful to Beijing flights. (Oriental Daily)

crd:weibo

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

jika boleh sila selidik dulu news utk dimasukkan ke sini supaya tiada yang fake.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Penemuan objek komponen pintu pesawat di perairan Vietnam bukan milik MH370 - DCA
2014/03/10

SEPANG: Penemuan serpihan objek kononnya komponen pintu pesawat yang dilaporkan oleh media Vietnam malam tadi disahkan bukan milik pesawat MAS MH370, kata Ketua Pengarah Jabatan Penerbangan Awam (DCA) Datuk Azaharuddin Abdul Rahman.

Dalam sidang media di sini, sebentar tadi, beliau berkata pihak berkuasa Malaysia segera menghubungi pihak berkuasa Vietnam sejurus laporan berkenaan tersiar dan menafikan menjumpai objek berkenaan.

credit: www.bharian.com.my

Chinese warship arrives at suspected site of missing Malaysian plane

Chinese warship Mianyang has arrived at the waters suspected to be the site of the missing Beijing-bound Malaysian jetliner, military sources said Monday.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/

Last edited by crossfire on 10-3-2014 12:53 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:55 PM | Show all posts

董国伟 circle of friends released before missing the last message, the Chairman of the Nanjing Lishui District Artists Association, took the show his paintings, put the pictures in front of the Chinese auditorium, no more than Introduction.

Two days and nights, everyone is waiting for.So long will your loved ones carefully sift through all the details and stories with you together.

They will go to regret missed. Like passengers boarding the eve of Zhao Peng, missed opportunities and a video of his wife and children; just pick Ying, have not received the gift Tao Feng Xing boyfriend - a leather strap watch.They also thought of compensation, if you come back. To cherish every moment with better compensation.

Bright side of Beijing's mother said the back, never let him go. Swallow's father comforted his wife, said her daughter-in-law will come back, and then he cried at night in the big Barry.

Expect miracles.

Li Jie high school classmates Lo pleaded microblogging.'"I hope that we can pray with me, okay? Speaks we have so many, many things did not finish, and even common dream."  Lo Li Jie feel brave pursuit of happiness will come back.Like every family member after the anxiety despair, sudden and total look forward to a miracle.They call over and over again. Over and over again through pictures.Memories can contact when every detail.Then, I believe. This time, however temporarily interrupt it.

Dial phone

Bright side of Beijing's brother has been trying to call my brother on the phone.Telephone through. After a three-beep sound is dropped. Dial, and hang up.Crowd of people say, indicating that Beijing is still alive bright side, at least, "I did not fall into the sea."With the home side suddenly felt hope.Bright side away from home more than a year in Beijing. He is the eldest son of five doctors in Shijiazhuang school after graduation internship at a small clinic. He felt that earn too little. I heard that to Singapore can make money, he left home to do the construction work.

He does not like to say bitter, put the phone up to the future. The first couple years, earn forty or fifty thousand. In the second year of the old workers, "one hundred thousand small salary." He figured his brother take over, "common prosperity."And family mostly through the computer. The arms of the children looked at his wife, Liang Jing always grinning side to let the children "call my dad."When he left home, my son was 8 months old. Next month, the baby over two years old.

Liang Jing sides hope to go home, his family waited 375 days.

Yesterday afternoon, the Cosmopolitan Hotel Yu Xuan hall, while bright 49-year-old mother Beijing sideways against the wall, "If he can come back this time, I could not let him go."

There Qiang brother dialed calls.

Yesterday, 17:24, Cosmopolitan Hotel 214 rooms, more than 30 people around the passenger side lost to Liu Qiang brother. A few minutes ago, he dialed the number Qiang in Singapore. Rang twice rang three times, and then not turn voice prompts. 42 hours ago, Liu Qiang brother use this number to report the peace.

Liu Qiang, Shandong, doing construction work in Singapore, more than four years, to go home once a year. Did not come back this year because of overtime.In March, the company quasi him two weeks leave.

At 10:00 on the 7th, his wife called and said the Nankai Fen things to go home. Before the plane for an hour, Liu Qiang gave his 14-year-old big brother telephoned to tell his own right on the plane, six in the morning to Beijing.

8 am, Nankai Dove did not receive her husband's phone. She turned on the TV to see the disappearance of Flight MH370, please check the passenger list online acquaintances, "about Mongolia."

Nankai Finland to 14 year-old son, 8-year-old daughter to stay at home, they do not know it.

In the Cosmopolitan Hotel, she has been sitting. She was advised to go to the hotel to rest. She said, "hotel too quiet."

Phone call this, spread quickly among the family members. Passengers Huang Tianhui brother tried to dial a few times. Someone asked him on it? His eyes gazed at the phone screen, after a long silence, said, "no answer, no beeps."

Missed meeting and gifts

Zhang and other news of the Lido Hotel has regrets.

She regretted her and her husband Zhao Peng missed before boarding that video. March 7, transfer to Kuala Lumpur from Singapore, Zhao Peng, ending a year of labor export contracts, take the MH370 flight home, with his wife and children at home Dingzhou, Hebei reunion.

10 pm, Zhao Peng at the airport contact with QQ and Zhang. "Video now." Zhao Peng wanted to see the other end of the network's wife and children, who just turned one year old, they not seen for several months.

"10:00, the children slept." Zhang could not bear to wake the sleeping child.

They end this conversation. Zhang thought, anyway, my husband came back the next day.

"I did not gnaw his video." Zhang red eyes standing in the corner of the families of the resettlement area, repeating this sentence.

Xing Ying Feng Tao's girlfriend (a pseudonym) is looking forward to her gifts and her fiance.

Engaged in bulk trading industry Xing Feng Tao, and from Malaysia, more than 10 times a year, MH370 he returned to take the highest number of flights.

One night before returning to Beijing, they also pass the word. Xing Feng Tao said, duty-free shops at the airport, he picked up a watch for her, "the kind of leather strap." Xing Feng Tao gave his girlfriend on the back of the watch band, Wang had casually said something, she prefers leather strap.

"As long as you pick, I wear a sawed all right." Ying carefully for her boyfriend happy.

"Will be able to get home later than 10:00." 8 am, did not come back on time Xing Feng Tao, Wang did not receive a call, this time the news said, MH370 disappeared.

Tao Feng Xing Ying crazy playing phone, "the country's number two mobile phones and abroad are lost, and I know that he was in on that plane."

The aircraft lost contact on sat her groom, "This year, we said to get married."

Wang Yonggang and his girlfriend have married. 27-year-old Wang Yonggang, is the Ministry of Information Security Center staff, March 4 to Malaysia lectures.He graduated from Peking University. His high school alumni said Yonggang Jiangsu Funing 2004 college entrance exam, each exam grades are first, "one of the two geniuses that session where students are."

Love Journey

Swallows and passengers lost contact Xiaowei married six years.

Swallow is an only daughter, they lived in the woman's home.

The trip is planned for this year because of the birth of a baby. Swallow a living baby quit his job. Go to Malaysia, in order to make themselves more relaxed. This is simply another honeymoon.

When that flight lost contact, Swallow's mother did not know who to turn to.See on television, said the families of the passengers are in Beijing, two people riding on March 9 bound for Beijing's high-speed rail.

She attracted the attention of another passenger in the car crying.Passengers are lost to travelers Wang (a pseudonym) and high on (a pseudonym) relatives. This is just a swallow couple together two syndicated five-day tour of Malaysia's friend.

This is a friend of the family, said two people just got engaged, this trip was to celebrate the engagement.

In addition to them, and swallow a couple accompanied by a couple, also 80.This time, the trip was originally Carnival of these young people.

King Edmund (a pseudonym) a little regret not accompany Chen Yun to travel.

Chen Yun took a ride on an elephant's own pictures to her husband from Nepal, "We play in Nepal so cool."

Edmund King of the families placed in Lido Hotel room, open again this photograph, picture below, he replies, "I wish you play well."

Chen Yun by the end of February with 22 Mix went to Nepal, they have common preferences, love to travel, like photography.

From Washington to Kathmandu, Chen Yun has been sixty-seven countries on Nepal's rivers, next to the trees, sun hat can not stop her smile.

March 8 is less than 6:30, T3 Terminal, King Edmund stood M8 exit, 7:30, 8:30, two hours later, but not Chen Yun.

Edmund King did not die at the airport, etc., home computers, lost contact, or lost to open.

10 points, Edmund King no longer sit still, the families in resettlement areas Lido Hotel, With the same people he and anxiety and sadness gathered together.

18:00 last night, sitting in the middle of the crowd Edmund King, wiped my face, turn on the phone again, ears close to the earpiece, March 7 in the evening, Chen Yun using voice shouting his name in the micro letter.

"She is a chicken, aged 57, has been retired, his son big." Edmund King paused, "She is no burden to play everywhere age." Looking at photographs of his wife, Edmund King said.

"Lao Dong, do not worry."

Dong Guowei and aircraft together so disappeared. However, the students feel that "Dong teacher not in any hurry, he must be thinking, 'come back with another student blew'."

Dong Guowei, chairman of Nanjing Lishui District Artists Association, Academy of Lishui painting, when high school art teacher in Lishui.

He went to Nanjing few painter painting held in Kuala Lumpur exchange pen in the "Jiangsu team", the 48-year-old Dong Guowei youngest.

Previously, many of my friends will not support Malaysia's trip 董国伟.

Vice Lishui Artists Association 陈培盛 on Quanguo several times, "This is a civil activity, not an official organization, they have to pay twenty thousand dollars worth."

In Chenpei Sheng eyes, Dong like painstaking painting, teaching. Impression on the students, "Lao Dong" inclusive, friendly.

A student in a blog recalls, "a lot of students in the Lao Dong messy home eating fried chicken, French fries, potato chips, ice cream, finished in a peaceful atmosphere of joy to spend the night before the exam."

The students said Dong teacher is good. They remember the past three years, Dong Guowei charity donated paintings dozen children out of school, has repeatedly donated all the income Maihua poor children.

In Lishui local forums, more than a hundred students spontaneously as 董国伟 pray, "Let us pray together, good will come back."

Students also recall Lao Dong in a humorous way. "Every school has a wonderful teacher, Lao Dong is wonderful flowers, walking the upper body does not move, always like in Gone with the Wind, which under the big play, journeyman Malaysia, Gone gone."

Let friends feel the same open-minded is dawn. He and Lao Dong same regiment in the painter.

Dawn once Jiangxi Provincial Deputy Secretary-General, practicing calligraphy for decades.

Zhu Zhongyuan "Chinese Calligraphy" magazine editorial department, deputy director of the dawn impressive. He recalled, in the dawn and first met in 2012, "Dawn in Shanghai organized a calligraphy exhibition," many celebrities have come calligraphy exhibition concept, the dawn is a pity that met the best friends in life.

Two second meeting, last summer. After dinner, in the dawn that Zhu origin in Tongzhou, insisted he stay one night in a hotel.

He joked that give your wife called to say an old man living together tonight, do not worry.

Let night long chat Zhu Zhongyuan have more understanding of the dawn.

Once in the ups and downs in politics, he seemed indifferent to life composure.

Zhu Zhongyuan remember the last parting. That day, dawn bent on him to the airport, "I refused, he has been sent to the subway." After the car I looked back, he kept standing there waving. "

Passengers finally lost contact imprint

Last edited by carold on 10-3-2014 06:58 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2014 12:56 PM | Show all posts

● "(I) went home two days, (your home) do not always bickering with Dad."

March 5 evening, bright side of working in Singapore to Beijing to Baoding mother called, 27 years old, he was doing construction work in Singapore, when his son left home before 8 months old.

● "in the morning to 6:30, you come to the airport to pick me, to give you a call to go out again, T3 terminal."

This is Chen Yun Wang in Kuala Lumpur airport to the husband Edmund final message. 57-year-old Chen Yun had been sixty-seven countries.

● "video of it." "10:00, the children slept."

March 7 at 10 points, Zhao Peng in Kuala Lumpur with his wife Zhang Dingzhou in Hebei, said he wanted to see his wife and children, who just turned one year old, Zhang could not bear to wake the child, she has remorse.

● "can finally go home ...... First stop: Pace ~ Kuala Lumpur."

Kuala Lumpur is just Shixian Wen transit station, at 14:39 on March 7, he made a QQ space Lumpur airport photo.

● Andrew, lost to Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight purser (CS, chief steward), takeoff ago to call his mother, Catherine, "he told me he gave me some money to turn." On the day, the son of Catherine expect peace at home When landing, where the flight to get his son was missing.

● 3 6, 董国伟 circle of friends released before missing the last message, the Chairman of the Nanjing Lishui District Artists Association, took the show his paintings, put the pictures in front of the Chinese auditorium, no say.

Night waiting

More than a hundred families lost contact sleepless, formed a "family associations" Joint

This is the most difficult moments.

The evening of March 8 to 9 in the morning, the first night MH370 lost contact after. Caught between hope and despair, lost to the families of more helpless in the night.

"I beg you, give it a letter child."

March 8 at 7pm.

Dinner time. Lido Hotel Yu Xuan hall families began to move.

There are a lot of people choose not to eat, a middle-aged woman looking out the window muttering say "dark, more difficult to have news." Then she fell in my arms around companions, crying.

Before midnight, communication between the families much. Throughout the day crying too much. Most of the time, a lot of people sitting around.

There is no television in the lobby, most people hold the phone with both hands, and constantly refresh the page. There are more than 20 families of the elderly, the young do not know they rely on the phone around to explain.

Most attention is the "Vietnam Sea oil discovery with two parallel about 20 kilometers."

"Discovery of oil belt is not able to find the plane?" Is also pessimistic, "Is aircraft disintegrated, leaving only some of the oil in the sea?"

Mutual inquiry no answer.

Nearly 11 points, the family began to lose control. A man surnamed Qiao in the corridor shouting: "You know what mood you more than 100 people beg you to give a letter child, right?!"

A female family member is suffering toothache, refused to rest, "keep this night, maybe this sincerity can move heaven, there was news of it?"

12:00 Later, emotions become dry and flammable. A female family member suddenly shouted, "There's a reporter, my photo was put online, and you gave me out!" Offended the families found mixed in with the crowd, a reporter, a man is facing reporters kicks.

Malaysia Airlines press conference is still delayed, I do not know who the crowd chanted "Since they do not come, then we go." We shoot straight stand up.

Eventually, Malaysia Airlines staff on the phone promises, "After the conference, the first time came to meet with senior family members."

People returned to the second floor of the hall.

"I can not lose him, my daughter could not."

From one o'clock to half past three, and a wait. During the police pull someone kicked off the line of separation, to discuss how to negotiate with Malaysia Airlines.

Police station, police asked the families of four consecutive times: Do not have excesses.

3:30, Malaysia Airlines executives and volunteers to Yu Xuan Hall, answered a few times in a row, "temporarily aware of the situation," after "being no exact information", a question and answer site was completely disrupted the rhythm.

An old man rushed to the front, "We waited for you 24 hours, you're all equal say anything." Then paused and said, "My one six, six people are in it ......" The old man looked at Malaysia Airlines CEO, waved in the air, say a word.

5:00, wearing a blue vest MAS volunteers try to embrace each and every family member, ask if they need help, the hall crying scattered focus again.  There are families with direct negotiations with Malaysia Airlines senior English. Scene crying, condemning, no matter what the problem, the answer is "not the exact message before, we can not publish any speculative information."

A Malaysian volunteers arrived in front of a lady wearing a green jacket. Her shoulders resting on the woman who said something in English "very anxious to understand your feelings." Tearful woman replied in English:. "My husband can not lose, we have a 7-year-old daughter, she has been asking when my father came back I could not lose him, my daughter can not" finished, buried in volunteering those shoulders to cry.

Half past six, dawn. This process, "family associations" has been specially made. When collecting a list of family members, the establishment of micro-channel group, waiting for dawn, and the family slowly toward the joint. "In the end, how long will the message?" Is still the most frequently asked each other of their sentence.

Version A14-A15 written / Beijing News reporter Liu Peng Hu Jia Jennifer 卢美慧 Man Li Xin Li Ning Lu Han intern Fanchun Xu Luo Ting Single Pak

Last edited by carold on 10-3-2014 06:59 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 03:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128537 second(s), 42 queries .