CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: babycake

Eminem (Marshall Mathers)

[Copy link]
Post time 27-12-2008 03:29 AM | Show all posts
since da lame org xpost psal thread eminem ni (da 4 taun since the last post) saje nak update..i'm one of kipas susah mati eminem...rase cam nak idopkan balik jek thread ni..

ok la, a few update, album terbaru eminem akan kuar maybe awal taun 2009 kot called relapse..track untuk album ni tidak diketahui lagi..ape2 pon, insyaAllah aku akan update die nyer full list of song...

In December 2008, a song dubbed Number One leaked to the internet. It was clearly unfinished as it had Eminem rapping Dre's verses as well as his own.[58] The following week, Eminem said the song was called "Crack A Bottle" and was very upset that it leaked before it was finished. In the same interview, he said the majority of the new album would feature Dr. Dre production as the two were "back in the lab like the old days." He also debunked the rumor that Swizz Beatz produced "Stan 2" for the album.

eminem also doing a few project ngan d12, which is die punyer grup sebelom ni..ade a few lagu yg catch my ears..mcm "my band" "my balls",  "purple hills" , "how come"..sumer lyric lagu ni best and die punyer corus part mmg catchy..best giler..hope you still enjoy dgr lagu eminem..  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2009 10:39 PM | Show all posts
d only rapper yg aku bleh lyn
sdp gk lgu2 eMIneM neh

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2009 04:55 PM | Show all posts
aku ade serach eminem address
tapi diorang x sure rr
aku minat gak ngan mamat ni
kinda cute n happening
aku carik add die sbab nak post surat rr
Robab Post at 12-12-2003 18:29

nak post surat? ke kau nak hantor lagu macam dalam videoclip Stan tu...takooott...
jgn letak orang dalam but kereta ye.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062609 second(s), 25 queries .