Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Aku nak tanya pada muslim..

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-4-2014 10:36 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 28-4-2014 09:44 AM
Ha ha , only retards argue that 'arab is her mother tongue' hence so and so is a scholar because t ...

here we go again with a retard person do not understand modesty dressing and head covering

let the forummer judge how stupid this retard person

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-4-2014 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-4-2014 10:36 AM
here we go again with a retard person do not understand modesty dressing and head covering

let the forummer judge how stupid this retard person

Ha ha , I think the person without understanding is you. You know lah , arguing like a retard without any evidence.

The issue here is that you die die argue that the Quran does not state of head cover. You have been proven wrong in Quran24:31. All you have are just the unlearned opinion of lay people. All I ask is the reference from authoritative source(s) that support your argument. So far all you can provide are
- articles from polemicists with their unlearned opinion
- articles from Quaranists with their unlearned opinion
- article from a teacher not scholar who can speak arab and to you a scholar giving her unlearned opinion
- a lie that an Azhar University PhD candidate questioning head covering
- data from your ass that 70% of muslims do not suppport the hijab

In short you have nothing but argue for the sake of arguing because of your ego but then resorting to lying. However you are having such a thick skin but small in courage. You are afraid answer my questions

Per your post #112
(1) How do you come to the understanding that us muslims understand hijab = head cover? Nobody stated so
(2) Look at your post #101 , is there a bracket between the word 'head cover'? Yes or no?
(3) Where is the reference of the article that confirm 'khimar' is not head cover? There is no authoritative reference

Can you provide the authoritative source(s) that the word 'khimar' in Quran24:31

does not mean headcover?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2014 03:09 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 28-4-2014 12:48 PM
Ha ha , I think the person without understanding is you. You know lah , arguing like a retard with ...

so, those against the head covering include sister in islam and few other scholar retard??

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2014 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-4-2014 03:09 PM
so, those against the head covering include sister in islam and few other scholar retard??{:1_550: ...

More that 9 times I am asking you :
When did 'sisters in Islam' became scholars? In your wet dreams?

I have asked you more than 15 times collectively :
Who are the other scholars? Issit it Lamya Kaddor who is just a teacher? Issit Gamel El Banna who is not a scholar? Issit the non existent PhD candidate Mustapha Mohamed Rashed (which I caught you lying)?

Ha ha , an example of another retard argument. 'Syok sendiri' ka?

Per your post #112
(1) How do you come to the understanding that us muslims understand hijab = head cover? Nobody stated so
(2) Look at your post #101 , is there a bracket between the word 'head cover'? Yes or no?
(3) Where is the reference of the article that confirm 'khimar' is not head cover? There is no authoritative reference

Can you provide the authoritative source(s) that the word 'khimar' in Quran24:31

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2014 11:39 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 28-4-2014 06:55 PM
More that 9 times I am asking you :
When did 'sisters in Islam' became scholars? In your wet drea ...

taking about covering head.. RC covering head...,does  keeping to according scripturies?

watch how a head covering women who is nun and some muslims visiting unclean meats wet market

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p ... 7390&type=2&theater

if one keep God words, you never step foots to such places as the odors  and etc  will make you vomit...this how I felt  when i was walking in wet market than i come  acorss with pig slauthering...i feel so dirt  and vomit....i need to cover my nose ...
Last edited by Truth.8 on 30-4-2014 11:41 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 30-4-2014 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-4-2014 11:39 AM
taking about covering head.. RC covering head...,does  keeping to according scripturies?

watch  ...

Visiting unclean places is not keeping to God's words? Are you mentally unsound? If I'd known better , you are trying to change the subject. You argue that in the Quran there is no requirement for head covering by referring to laymen like 'sisters in Islam' , Gamel Al Banna , Lamya Kaddor and the non existent PhD candidate Mustapha Mohamed Rashed.

All I ask is for you to provide authoritative source(s) / evidence for your claim. Until now you have failed. Don't you think your position is wrong?

You need to remember RC is a denomination earlier than yours. RC nuns are keeping with what is in the bible about head covering. Until now you cannot dispute this.

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-4-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 30-4-2014 06:05 PM
Visiting unclean places is not keeping to God's words? Are you mentally unsound? If I'd known be ...

me failed? or it is u. until now you have no idea why majority muslims says not necessary to cover head.
does it mean those reject head covering infidel?
You need to remember RC is a denomination earlier than yours. RC nuns are keeping with what is in the bible about head covering. Until now you cannot dispute this.

the bible made it clear the hair is covering not piece of cloth...i hve already posted but you behaving like moron here...
secondly , you must remember before came islam and christians, the idols  worshippers /or the pagan  covering the head...so what you peoples doing is just a copy paste of pagan traditional /or cultural....is not part of Bible teachings
Last edited by Truth.8 on 30-4-2014 11:33 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2014 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-4-2014 11:26 PM
me failed? or it is u. until now you have no idea why majority muslims says not necessary to cover head.
does it mean those reject head covering infidel?

Again I ask , where do you get the data that 'majority' of muslims say it is not necessary for head cover? In your wet dreams or your ass? Why are you so fond of speculating? Are you mentally unsound?

Where does it say rejecting the headcovering means the person is an infidel? BTW , the word infidel originates from the Christians in the 15 century. 'Infidel' is the word that Christians use to describe muslims ~ 15 century - the Sacarens.
mid-15c. (adjective and noun), from Middle French infidèle, from Latin infidelis "unfaithful, not to be trusted," later "unbelieving," from in- "not, opposite of" (see in- (1)) + fidelis "faithful" (see fidelity). In 15c. "a non-Christian" (especially a Saracen)
the bible made it clear the hair is covering not piece of cloth...i hve already posted but you behaving like moron here...
secondly , you must remember before came islam and christians, the idols  worshippers /or the pagan  covering the head...so what you peoples doing is just a copy paste of pagan traditional /or cultural....is not part of Bible teachings

I am challenging your copy paste. The bible makes it very clear that there is a head covering and also a veil (niqab). I thought I have provided the biblical verses. What you have are just copy paste articles , basically the opinion of layman. I posted the opinion of a Bible Scholar - Prof Geza Vermes.

See the difference - we muslims refer to scholars whereas christians like you refer to laymen because you are just seeking opinions that fits your world view. Are you scared that it shakes your already fragile faith?

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?
Last edited by sam1528 on 1-5-2014 12:39 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-5-2014 12:19 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 1-5-2014 12:37 AM
Again I ask , where do you get the data that 'majority' of muslims say it is not necessary for hea ...

The Bible did not  says head covering rather hair covering...simple as that and it alread explained in full details

you stuck and lost

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2014 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 2-5-2014 12:19 PM
The Bible did not  says head covering rather hair covering...simple as that and it alread explained in full details

you stuck and lost

1cor11:6
For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

The bible explicitly state of head covering. Are you trying to lie?

This goes back to my question for more than 8 times : How do you cover the head without covering the hair?

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?
Last edited by sam1528 on 2-5-2014 12:34 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2014 02:09 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 2-5-2014 12:33 PM
1cor11:6

The bible explicitly state of head covering. Are you trying to lie?

let me  quote :
Corinthians 11:6 LEB                                        Lexham English Bible
                                        For if a woman does not cover herself, let her [hair] be shorn off. But if [it is] shameful for a woman to [have her head] shorn or shaved, let her cover her [head].

u understand what it mean if it bald or shave off? it mean  if shave of or botak...it better to cover which many doing that...shame that they are bald and covering it..

so simple yet you behave like dump stupid asxxxle

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2014 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 2-5-2014 02:09 PM
let me  quote :
Corinthians 11:6 LEB                                        Lexham English Bible
                                        For if a woman does not cover herself, let her [hair] be shorn off. But if [it is] shameful for a woman to [have her head] shorn or shaved, let her cover her [head].

u understand what it mean if it bald or shave off? it mean  if shave of or botak...it better to cover which many doing that...shame that they are bald and covering it..

so simple yet you behave like dump stupid asxxxle

Your argument comes from your inability to understand simple english.

The explanation of the verse per your post state if the woman does not cover her head , she is to be shaven bald. It does not in any way mean hair covering. It explicitly state of head covering (I have underlined , bolded and in green colour - the part for you). The question you should ask yourself - why in the verse should teh women be shaven bald? The answer is that she did not cover herself including head cover.

This is the problem with people like you. You have poor understanding but you stubbornly argue with no knowledge what so ever with your ego getting the better of you.

This goes back to my question for more than 9 times : How do you cover the head without covering the hair?

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?

Last edited by sam1528 on 2-5-2014 02:34 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-5-2014 03:13 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 2-5-2014 02:28 PM
Your argument comes from your inability to understand simple english.

The explanation of the ve ...

nope...u dont understand the Bibel well..it already clearly mentioned that one do not need to cover the hair...the Hair itself is a covering provided in  modesty look

very simple understanding and you  not  clever person at all....

no wonder many peoples suffer hair loss by covering it ...maybe it kind of cursed where humans do not apperciate it instead covering it with  cloth...

1) Paul instructs this ONLY when women are praying (presumably orally) or prophesying in *public*.

2) Paul allows for women to cut their hair or shave their head as alternatives to covering their head during public prayer.  How short the hair must be cut is NOT indicated by the passage.

This is why, traditionally, many Christian women wore hats to Christian religious services.  Now that women's hats have gone out of style, many Christian sects do not force the issue.  Notice especially verse 16
http://www.studybibleforum.com/htm_php.p...
in which Paul admits that this is the *custom* of the churches of the time.  When speaking of those "inclined to be contentious", Paul's answer was, "that's the only way it's done in other congregations".  In other words, Paul was making it clear that this was the common custom among Christians of the time, NOT a command from God.

I think v 16 is why most Christian sects allow hatless women to pray in church - because the covering of heads is no LONGER the custom of many Christian churches, then it need no longer be required in those churches.
Last edited by Truth.8 on 2-5-2014 03:20 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2014 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 2-5-2014 03:13 PM
nope...u dont understand the Bibel well..it already clearly mentioned that one do not need to cover the hair...the Hair itself is a covering provided in  modesty look

very simple understanding and you  not  clever person at all....

no wonder many peoples suffer hair loss by covering it ...maybe it kind of cursed where humans do not apperciate it instead covering it with  cloth...

1) Paul instructs this ONLY when women are praying (presumably orally) or prophesying in *public*.

2) Paul allows for women to cut their hair or shave their head as alternatives to covering their head during public prayer.  How short the hair must be cut is NOT indicated by the passage.

This is why, traditionally, many Christian women wore hats to Christian religious services.  Now that women's hats have gone out of style, many Christian sects do not force the issue.  Notice especially verse 16
http://www.studybibleforum.com/htm_php.p...
in which Paul admits that this is the *custom* of the churches of the time.  When speaking of those "inclined to be contentious", Paul's answer was, "that's the only way it's done in other congregations".  In other words, Paul was making it clear that this was the common custom among Christians of the time, NOT a command from God.

I think v 16 is why most Christian sects allow hatless women to pray in church - because the covering of heads is no LONGER the custom of many Christian churches, then it need no longer be required in those churches.

Why are you repeating yourself on the issue of not covering the hair? We are talking about head covering not hair covering. 1 cor11:6 clearly state of head covering not hair covering. You have not answered my 2 questions -
(1) why in 1cor11:6 the woman should be shaven bald?
(2) more than 10 times : How do you cover the head without covering the hair?

Who says that the hair itself is for covering? 1cor11:15 states of long hair not hair. 1cor11:15
but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering.

John Gill commentary of 1cor11:15
for her hair is given her for a covering;
not instead of a covering for her head, or any other part of her body, so that she needs no other: we read indeed of the daughter of Nicodemus ben Gorion, that she was obliged to make use of her hair for a covering in such a sense.....

this covering was made use of, not of choice, but by force, through her poverty, she having no other; this was not the custom of the nation, nor was the hair given to women for a covering in this sense, nor used by them as such, unless by Eve before the fall; but is rather an indication that they want another covering for their head, it not being so decent that their long hair should be seen. The Jewish women used to esteem it an immodest thing for their hair to be seen, and therefore they took care, as much as possible, to hide it under another covering;

Knowing your poor comprehension , probably you don't understand what John Gill commentary state. I will help you. The background to this verse is the use of long hair (not hair) by the daughter of ben Gorion. She used her long hair to cover herself because in her poverty did not have any other covering. Meaning , if there is another covering for her head , it would have been used. Simply put , hair is to be covered.

Poof!! There goes your so called hair covering argument , up is smoke. Wait , there is more to come ....

In short you have nothing but just empty claims. Empty claims by you who is having serious comprehension problems. The point here is that are we not in worship of God all the time? To Christians like you , time for God is only when you pray? Then you have a problem.

What do you mean that in 1cor11:16 , Paul stated that head covering is just a custom? Per John Gill commentary of 1cor11:16
That is, if anyone will not be satisfied with reasons given, for men's praying and prophesying with their heads uncovered, and women's praying and prophesying with their heads covered; but will go on to raise objections, and continue carping and cavilling, showing that they contend not for truth, but victory, can they but obtain it any way; for my part, as if the apostle should say, I shall not think it worth my while to continue the dispute any longer;

Do you understand the explanation of 1cor11:16 (in english)? I don't think you do. It is describing you who is objecting head covering for women. This means that you don't care for the truth but just argue for the sake of objecting. Ha ha , too bad for you , your own bible refutes you.

I caught you again with your own bible and its commentary. You , a christian getting an explanation of your own bible from a muslim - embarrassing for you.

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?
Last edited by sam1528 on 2-5-2014 08:44 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:05 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 2-5-2014 08:22 PM
Why are you repeating yourself on the issue of not covering the hair? We are talking about head co ...

hahahha sam you so stupid and repeating like parrot

here is the video for u:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2014 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-5-2014 09:05 PM
hahahha sam you so stupid and repeating like parrot

here is the video for u:

Translation :
I , 'truth.8' have been trapped. I have no avenue to lie anymore

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 11:05 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 7-5-2014 10:50 PM
Translation :

Per your post #112

r  u really stupid...do you know when you cover your hair  with cloth without air ventilation, it caused hair loss....

here is proof  
click here  : Arab, Asian women have worst hair loss

since you repeating ur writing all the times...here is the video again:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2014 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 9-5-2014 11:05 PM
r  u really stupid...do you know when you cover your hair  with cloth without air ventilation, it caused hair loss....

here is proof  
click here  : Arab, Asian women have worst hair loss

since you repeating ur writing all the times...here is the video again:

If you have a problem understanding anything in english , don't let your ego get the better of you arguing for the sake of argument. Where in your copy paste state 'head covering' is the cause of hair loss? Your education is only up to form 3 which you failed and became a drop out. Why try to argue because of your ego and try to show off? Your education is limited and it is really evident. You are incapable to understand what you read. Are you not embarrassed that you have been caught not understanding what you read time and time again? Refer to your posted link :
The truth is probably more complicated, according to esteemed tricologist (hair specialist), Mike Ryan.

In fact, there is much evidence to support that malnutrition as the cause of many beauty problems widely reported in the survey such as splitting nails, dry hair and skin, pimples and acne, and weight-gain.  However, the survey indicated that of the surveyed women experiencing hair loss, just 16 per cent have ever-sought advice concerning the condition from a nutritionist

Consider hair loss for example, the survey finds that two out of three women regardless of nationality and age were concerned about hair- fall, with expat Arab women particularly concerned. Inadequate protein and iron in a diet is a well-known cause of hair-loss in women

I know you have very poor communication ability. After simplifying the above , what is the cause of hair loss per your copy paste?
(a) head covering
(b) lack of nutrition
(c) don't know because I don't understand what I read

Can you choose (a) , (b) or (c)? Aiyoyo tambi , you better go back to school.

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?
Last edited by sam1528 on 10-5-2014 12:31 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2014 10:52 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 posted on 10-5-2014 12:23 AM
If you have a problem understanding anything in english , don't let your ego get the better of you ...

sam this for you :

Truth.8:   What is your name?

Sam  : I like nasi lemak...

that how your brain shape up

again this for you:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-5-2014 10:52 AM
sam this for you :

Truth.8:   What is your name?

Sam  : I like nasi lemak...

that how your brain shape up

again this for you:

You are describing yourself because of your horrible comprehension.

You can countercheck with your post #195 , nowhere it states that head covering cause hair loss

Per your post #112

does not mean headcover?

Why so scared to answer?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 01:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102799 second(s), 51 queries .