CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Why are muslims so backward and powerless ?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2014 03:15 PM | Show all posts
the problems with the muslim is are the a lot of diversions in islamic teachings. I wud blame the jews.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2014 03:45 PM | Show all posts
This page is full of self opinion and all of you have the rights to say your opinions.

If we need people to respect our rights of opinion, we need to respect other people's rights too.

Stop the cursing and just talk roughly.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2014 09:15 AM | Show all posts
It is mind boggling that some bigots especially the one with AK41 as his avatar would serve as a moderator here by selectively and discriminately rating my unbias views and opinions as racism and personal attack.....How unshameful !

Oh i get it, this is typical muslims' standard, the toad faced Perkasa and the crap faced ISMA comes to mind !

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2014 10:43 AM | Show all posts
apam posted on 14-5-2014 03:15 PM
the problems with the muslim is are the a lot of diversions in islamic teachings. I wud blame the je ...

You blame another race/religious followers for mistake in your own race/religious followers? What is the logic here?

So you also blame your next door neighbour if your wife get pregnant, kah?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2014 10:46 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 15-5-2014 09:15 AM
It is mind boggling that some bigots especially the one with AK41 as his avatar would serve as a mod ...

I also "kena" the same treatment. Many of my posts (some posted months ago) were digged up and I got deducted points. I got so fed up with such bull$hit that I went and edited my profile and added his name as someone I will not get any message from. Finally peace and quiet.

I believe there will be time when people like this get "edited" by me, and I usually do editing with my sword.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2014 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-5-2014 10:46 AM
I also "kena" the same treatment. Many of my posts (some posted months ago) were digged up and I g ...

Pandai...has to give you a thumbs up for this

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-5-2014 01:06 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 15-5-2014 11:28 AM
Pandai...has to give you a thumbs up for this

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-5-2014 10:43 AM
You blame another race/religious followers for mistake in your own race/religious followers? What  ...

it is not a blame game here. It is about root cause. A cause is a cause, no matter what u call it

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2014 01:37 PM | Show all posts
apam posted on 16-5-2014 10:55 AM
it is not a blame game here. It is about root cause. A cause is a cause, no matter what u call it

Read your own statement properly.

You said there is a lot of deviation in ISLAMIC TEACHING and then proceed to blame JEWS for it. I ask you - HOW IS IT JEWS' FAULT there is a lot of deviation in Islamic teaching? Explain that.

Your answer should be something like - "There is lot of deviation in islam because of Jews did ..." (what exactly did they do to cause such deviation?)

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-5-2014 01:37 PM

You said there is a lot of deviation in ISLAMIC TEACHING and ...

they infiltrate into islamic sect claiming to be scholars and started teaching deviations about islam. they even falsify the books. This have been going even before islamic period. Islam is only a term of teaching/guidelines brought by Muhammad as a last prophet. Before Muhammad they have been prophets or the revealed ones who have been preaching about the real Creator and the purpose and nature of life in this world. Today, real teachings have spred out in various religious teachings and of course Islam still the closest religion that best describe about God, Creator and life even if u still need to clarify/rectify certain things. Even some of your views that claimed from hindu teachings are very much the same with islam.
The real challenge for mankind in this world is to find and submit to the real Creator no matter from which beleife system they were born into. There is no guarantee that every so called muslim will end up in paradise or whatever they call it. Last edited by apam on 16-5-2014 03:24 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-5-2014 01:37 PM

You said there is a lot of deviation in ISLAMIC TEACHING and ...

and the term "jews"  is not directly related to jewish people. I think the most suitable description is a grup of people of the book or the knowledge ones but trade their knowledge for t worldly benefits and pelasures.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 04:45 PM | Show all posts
by Apam

they infiltrate into islamic sect claiming to be scholars and started teaching deviations about islam. they even falsify the books. This have been going even before islamic period.

Are you insane? I'm asking you about here and now and you are talking about 1,400 years ago.

IF one were to follow your logic (that Jews had infiltrated your Islamic sect even before Muhammad's time) then you are saying your Allah is USELESS lah. Why your Allah didn't tell Muhammad what was happening and what he needs to do in order to correct the problem? Why the problem exists for 1,400 years to today? Why your Allah so weak and pathetic that he could LOSE to Jews? You are saying Allah is not god if he can lose to Jews like this.

Today, real teachings have spred out in various religious teachings and of course Islam still the closest religion that best describe about God, Creator and life even if u still need to clarify/rectify certain things.

Really? Then name three things which your Islam brought to the modern world which we cannot live with here in modern times. THREE.

and the term "jews"  is not directly related to jewish people.

And yet you use it so easily and casually. Such statement is called Fascist statement. Do you know what racist means or not?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2014 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-5-2014 04:45 PM
by Apam

why u see my statement such an insane? bro, why so excited? relaxla....

"IF one were to follow your logic (that Jews had infiltrated your Islamic sect even before Muhammad's time) then you are saying your Allah is USELESS lah. Why your Allah didn't tell Muhammad what was happening and what he needs to do in order to correct the problem? Why the problem exists for 1,400 years to today? Why your Allah so weak and pathetic that he could LOSE to Jews? You are saying Allah is not god if he can lose to Jews like this."

This is not about logic. This is about history. Even the christians accused the so called "jews" deviate their teachings and even murdered Jesus.
about your question why Allah didnt do that, why Allah didnt do this, it seems to be very amateur and i think you already knew the answers.
i thought u already understand about God the Almighty, Who we muslim call Him Allah specifically, every relegions has their own name to call thier Almighty. So, why shud u be biased towards the same God, That muslim call Allah?  If u beleive that u submit to the the real and Only One the Almighty, i think we are submitting to the same God. The only difference is the teachings and guidelines on how to describe Him. And we beleive this difference is very critical even among the islam/muslim sects and teachings. Muhammad came to refresh the people about the real God and His characters and teaches us to strive to do good while we are living in this world. Of course being a revealed one, he knew whats going to happen but he is not the God. Only God decides. He created good, he created bad. He knows best.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2014 05:30 PM | Show all posts
by Apam

about your question why Allah didnt do that, why Allah didnt do this, it seems to be very amateur and i think you already knew the answers.

No, I do not know the answer.

Because it makes NO SENSE whatsoever that your Allah which you claim made heaven, earth and hell - become so powerless to control one single tribe (less than a few thousand at that time, perhaps). Are you saying your Allah who you (Muslims) claims cleansed the whole World with a flood cannot even take care ONE small tribe from giving Muslims problem for 1,400 years? Your God, Allah is USELESS.

... every relegions has their own name to call thier Almighty ...

YOU DO NOT WORSHIP WHOM I WORSHIP.
Don't even equalize my God to your Arabic god. You do not worship my God.

Go and read the Mahabhratham. It is an oral (and later written) history of God's action upon this World. Even in millions of years in advance, my God was able to create situations which is just right for the advent of the Human race. He is the supreme strategist and tactician, and not some lame Arab god which can lose to a 7th century tribe.

So don't EVER equalize my God to yours.

Muhammad came to refresh the people about the real God and His characters and teaches us to strive to do good while we are living in this world.

And yet, Muhammad spend all his time warmongering and using violence against non-Muslims every since he established a Muslim country in Madinah. Is that "good example" you spoke of?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Mereka masih lagi di ajar apa yang telah berlaku 1500 tahun lepas.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2014 08:48 AM | Show all posts
LUNCH posted on 15-6-2014 07:27 AM
Mereka masih lagi di ajar apa yang telah berlaku 1500 tahun lepas.

Tidak. Mereka diajar apa yg mungkin telah berlaku 1500 tahun yg lalu.

Kalau kamu tidak menyaksikan sesuatu kejadian dgn mata kepala kamu sendiri, janganlah kamu menganggap ianya betul semata2nya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2014 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-6-2014 08:48 AM
Tidak. Mereka diajar apa yg mungkin telah berlaku 1500 tahun yg lalu.

Kalau kamu tidak menyaksi ...

Aku setuju. Mungkin semua tu cerita rekaan semata semata nak takut kan manusia. Dulu manusia tak secerdik macam sekarang, sekarang pun manusia masih lagi senang di tipu nak pula bab agama mereka takut kalau tak percaya akan masuk neraka. So mereka percaya lah untuk ke syurga.

bagi aku semua pengikut agama termasuk atheist akan masuk syurga janji jangan buat jahat seperti bunuh orang hasad dengki, buat benda tak baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2014 09:35 AM | Show all posts
by LUNCH

... bab agama mereka takut kalau tak percaya akan masuk neraka. So mereka percaya lah untuk ke syurga.

Kerja bodoh. Mereka menpercayai sesuatu tanpa bukti semata2 kerana nak (atau tak nak) pergi sesuatu tempat yg mereka sendiri tak boleh buktikan wujud.

Habis itu, kalau mereka buat kerja spt penganas, menbunuh seseorang semata2 kerana dia tak percaya, itu bermakna mereka akan selamat masuk syurga ke? Orang2 yg percayai benda karut macam ini patuh ditangkap dan dimasukan ke dalam hospital bahagia.

Pernah tak mereka terfikir apa akan terjadi kalau semua kaum lain (termasuk atheists) menpunyai kepercayaan sedemikian dan mula menyerang antara satu sama lain kerana mahukan masuk ke Syurga ataupun tak nak masuk neraka? Dunia ini yg akan menjadi neraka nanti.

bagi aku semua pengikut agama termasuk atheist akan masuk syurga janji jangan buat jahat seperti bunuh orang hasad dengki, buat benda tak baik.

Ini lagi satu kerja bodoh. JANGAN BUAT KEBAIKAN SEMATA2 KERANA ALASAN BODOH SEDEMIKIAN. Kamu nak buat baik semata2 kerana kamu nak diberikan habuan ke? Kalau kamu katakan Yeah, maka kamu menbuktikan TIGA perkara :

1. Kamu bukan manusia yg baik secara naluri - kena ada habuan baru buat baik itu apa guna?

2. Dgn melakukan kerja sedemikian, kamu tak mengubah apa2 pun. Hasad dengki, kedekut, nafsu dan lain2 masih ada dlm diri kamu.

3. Kamu tak ada bezanya  dgn seorang yg melakukan keganasan semata2 kerana nak masuk Syurga. Alasannya yg berlainan tetapi dua2nya pun sama juga - suka berkhayal.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2014 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 16-6-2014 09:35 AM
by LUNCH

Aku sependapat dengan awak 100%.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2014 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Kalau nak percayakan Tuhan, buat demikian kerana kamu ada alasan utk percayaiNya. Jangan buat dgn alasan nakkan sesuatu habuan. Dari berbuat sedemikian, BAIK KAMU MENJADI ATHEIST SAHAJA.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 11:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096219 second(s), 43 queries .