CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Why are muslims so backward and powerless ?

[Copy link]
Post time 20-7-2014 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-7-2014 12:52 PM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth
And yet, the evidence shows YOU ARE WRONG. The basics for Al Quran is Torah and the Bible - therefore, he stole ideas from Judaism and Christianity. Then he just added whatever that comes along later. By this standards, it shows that Al Quran is not new but something made by a man based on sources already exists (Torah and the Bible).
You mentioned that the 'evidence shows', but I didn't see any evidence at all from your side. Please bring forward the evidence.

Sephiroth:
This is a statement of a frog that lives in a nutshell. Stupid boy - every war that had been fought in the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS was to others will eat, drink etc like another (conquering) tribe.
Again, that is just your opinion. Opinion is not a fact. And you bring forward Roman, Genghis, Kublai Khan, etc. which has nothing to do with your initial claim about Islam. I put back your initial claim:
Sephiroth:
I'm talking about Muslims in Middle-East, Africa, Europe, UK, US, India and other places who do fight in the proxy wars to spread Islam while empowering the Arabs so everyone will become like Arabs.
Where is the evidence to show that:
1) Muslims do fight in the proxy wars to spread Islam? Evidence please.
2) Muslims do fight while empowering the Arabs? Evidence please.
3) Muslims do fight so that everyone will become like Arabs? Evidence please.

Your arguments are lacking of evidence.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2014 06:53 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

You mentioned that the 'evidence shows', but I didn't see any evidence at all from your side.

Read the rest of the sentence, stupid. Did I not stated that Al Quran's basis are stolen from Torah and the Bible? This is to counter your statement that Muhammad didn't create Al Quran. He did - by borrowing the concept from Torah and the Bible.

Again, that is just your opinion.  

NO, that is HISTORY. What I have stated is HISTORY in the past TWO THOUSAND YEARS.

I have clearly stated the connection Muhammad had with other warmongers like Kublai Khan, Romans and the Christians. Each and every one of them wanted to use violence to promote their ways and in each case, they succeeded to a certain level in promoting their idiotic ways. Muslims in India for example uses the name Khan, Christians follows Romans ways and Muslims still considered warmongers like Alexander the Great as  great (muslim) hero named Iskandar Dzulkarnain.

In the same way, Muhammad wanted to put his name in history as well. Just as these warmongers had caused certain people to take up their names, so did Muhammad daydreamt that a group of people (namely the Arabs) follow his every actions as if he was a god. And now, the Arabs just repeating this with other non-Arabic muslims and daydream a World conquest.

And people like you are too afraid to see the facts for what they are.

Your arguments are lacking of evidence.

Your evidence is in the TV news everyday where men, women and even children of Muslim society "fight" while screaming Allah-akbar.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2014 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Cuai posted on 15-7-2014 05:55 PM
If muslims are so backward & powerless, why bother?why do you care so much with our backward & power ...

Cuai said; "If muslims are so backward & powerless, why bother?why do you care so much with our backward & powerless livings?kau ni sebenarnye poyo and menggelabah babi..youve got nothing else to do other than to spread hatred & your fictional lies bout Islam. Pity you as a christian, for most of your postings in this board only replicate hates & lies towards Islam. I wonder if this is part of what have been taught by Jesus in the bible."

Who spread hatred and fictional lies you empty brainless skull ???

I just narrated with facts and data that muslim states are in appalling condition, if you do not agree, give evidences and facts to refute me....not whining like your pseudoprohet. What ? You can't ? and can only resorting to mindless cursing like " kau ni sebenarnya poyo and menggelebah babi" ??? .....
Need me to remind you that swine and piggy phobic muslims like you is much lesser than a porker in term of contribution to mankind and social economical value !

Conclusion here, for hard core muslims like you, facts and evidences are synonymous to lies and hatred. Any wonder why this God damn religion is spreading hatred and lies all over the world ?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 24-7-2014 10:44 AM
Cuai said; "If muslims are so backward & powerless, why bother?why do you care so much with our ba ...
Need me to remind you that swine and piggy phobic muslims like you is much lesser than a porker in term of contribution to mankind and social economical value !

I have agreed on this....I have visited recently Bangkok ...last month and this month....every where I go is served pork...I have no problem...I dont judge what they eat...i judge their behaviours ....honestly ...Thai peoples 90% are buddhist some vegetarian and mostly eat meats include pork are better than muslims...
no racistim, very helpful, warm ....u dont see hatred remarks like keling, cina balik china or whatever......

they respect all ...not bother about colors or race...

I would advise the so called religion of  peace to have holiday in thailand and compare malaysia...
You will suprise how they give respect to all ...even some are pork eaters....

for me...while in bangkok....i goes vegetarian but when ever i ask for vegetarian ...thai peoples give high respect on me...not sure why...
of course those vegatarian are besides or near ham or pork meals...i hve no problem...because the Bible says do not eat those meat because is not suitable for our health not to judge peoples...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2014 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Question : Just how backward are the Muslims???
I believe this is one example :

Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/beatin ... ture-042233681.html

Hashish addict Noor Rehman has spent three years chained to a concrete slab covered by insects.
Beaten and malnourished, he lost his eyesight in a "clinic" run by a Pakistani mullah claiming to cure addicts who were kept against their will and forced to recite the Koran.

"They treated us worse than animals," the 30-something with a salt and pepper beard muttered among a room full of mullah Maulana Ilyas Qadri's last remaining patients, all clapped in irons.

When police broke into the clinic last week in Haripur, a city built on a hill around 80 kilometres north of Islamabad, they found 115 'patients' chained in pairs and shackled to the ground.

"I recite the Koran, then blow on water and give this water for drinking three times a day. Normally the addicts who stop using have the tendency to vomit and shake. But thanks to the Surah Yassin (a verse) they don't have problems," said the self-proclaimed healer.

"And then one week, without any medicine, they are better. Even in the top institutions you will never see this," he boasted, while calling himself a victim of police corruption for failing to pay them a bribe.

Re-habitation for drugs = being chained to a wall and beaten. Maybe Muslims here could try it with many Muslims who are taking drugs and repeatedly being caught and send to rehabilitation centers.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2014 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-7-2014 06:53 PM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth
Read the rest of the sentence, stupid. Did I not stated that Al Quran's basis are stolen from Torah and the Bible? This is to counter your statement that Muhammad didn't create Al Quran. He did - by borrowing the concept from Torah and the Bible.
Al-Quran consists of lot of verses. Yet, you didn't bring forward any verse to show the 'stolen basis' claim. Do you know what evidence is? Your biased claims are not evidence.

Sephiroth
NO, that is HISTORY. What I have stated is HISTORY in the past TWO THOUSAND YEARS.
You are confused between facts and biased opinions. Historical fact is one thing, but what you put above are just your biased opinions about historical facts. Again, biased opinions are not facts and I will dismiss them immediately.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-7-2014 03:46 PM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

Al-Quran consists of lot of verses. Yet, you didn't bring forward any verse to show the 'stolen basis' claim. Do you know what evidence is? Your biased claims are not evidence.

Did Muhammad use verses from Torah and the Bible to preach Islam? YES or NO.
Is verses from Torah and the Bibles modified and places in Al Quran? YES or NO.

Historical fact is one thing, but what you put above are just your biased opinions about historical facts.

Just because you do not accept historical FACT because it didn't fit in your Islamic views, it does not means that History is wrong. FACTS REMAINS FACTS.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2014 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-7-2014 03:46 PM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth
Did Muhammad use verses from Torah and the Bible to preach Islam? YES or NO.
Is verses from Torah and the Bibles modified and places in Al Quran? YES or NO.
On evidential basis, it is the duty of the claimants to bring the evidence forward. I'm eagerly waiting for the evidence from you.

Sephiroth
Just because you do not accept historical FACT because it didn't fit in your Islamic views, it does not means that History is wrong. FACTS REMAINS FACTS.
And biased opinion remains biased opinions. Again, I'm not dimissing the historical facts, I'm dismissing your biased opinions. Your biased opinions are not facts.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts
by mashimaru83

On evidential basis, it is the duty of the claimants to bring the evidence forward.

It is USELESS if the reader who question the evidence REFUSES to accept the evidence given. My claim - Muhammad did not bring in a new religion but copy it from already existed (Judaism and Christianity). My evidence - verses found in Torah and the Bible, modified and used by Muhammad to create Al Quran. If you have problem seeing the answer, it doesn't mean that the answer is wrong. It just mean you are blind.

Again, I'm not dimissing the historical facts ...

YES YOU ARE. Full stop.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 28-7-2014 11:08 AM
by mashimaru83
Sephiroth
My evidence - verses found in Torah and the Bible, modified and used by Muhammad to create Al Quran. If you have problem seeing the answer, it doesn't mean that the answer is wrong. It just mean you are blind.
It's clear here that you don't have the evidence to prove your points. Again, your biased opinions are not facts and they have to be dismissed immediately.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 01:16 PM | Show all posts
by mashmaru83

It's clear here that you don't have the evidence to prove your points.

I don't have to prove anything to someone who cannot even read history books. Go and learn history first, then talk.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2014 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 31-7-2014 01:16 PM
by mashmaru83
Sephiroth:
I don't have to prove anything to someone who cannot even read history books. Go and learn history first, then talk.
Again, I'm eagerly waiting for the evidence from you.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2014 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 31-7-2014 01:16 PM
by mashmaru83

Just give one evidence and we debate on it laaaaa.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 08:40 AM | Show all posts
ibnur posted on 5-8-2014 06:49 PM
Just give one evidence and we debate on it laaaaa.....

I don't entertain Moderators or their requests.
Thank you.

As for Mashimaru83, he can find all the evidence he require in history books. IF he cannot read, that is his problem, not mine.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2014 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 6-8-2014 08:40 AM
I don't entertain Moderators or their requests.
Thank you.

It's clear here that you don't have the evidence to prove your points. Again, your biased opinions are not facts and they have to be dismissed immediately.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2014 02:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takat cakap je dalam ni..hadis..Nas al-Quran tak da...setakat cakap semua orang boleh goreng.

Nak cakap pada Muslim saja...kebanyakan Saintis Caucasian tu betul ke menganut Kristian? Berapa kali pergi church..cuba tanya...Gereja kat UK dah xda siapa nak pergi...kristian pada nama negara saja.

Lagi nak berlagak rohaniah kristian dalam Ilmu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2014 02:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sis...Yahudi yang menguasai ilmu pon dah x percaya pada Torah..kebanyakkan mereka sekular...

Saintis Kristian???

Betul ke wujud?

Agama athiest @ science ada lah saintis caucasian anut.

Muslim powerless..sis dr segi rohaniah..anak muslim dr kecil diajar menghafal dan belajar ilmu fardu ain..yg lebih penting dr fardu kifayah yg sis agungkan melebihi akhirat itu.

Lagi satu..
Anak2 kecik buddhist.. doa wajib dalam sembahyang belum tentu hafal...kesatuan konon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2015 09:39 AM | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 11-12-2014 02:32 PM
Sis...Yahudi yang menguasai ilmu pon dah x percaya pada Torah..kebanyakkan mereka sekular...

Sain ...

Why aren't there any Christian scientists ??? They are aplenty. Don't know the fact then shut up !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis ... thinkers_in_science

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2015 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Typical muslim type of hypocritical mindset, whenever there is anything bad from the Western world, they will start blame it on Western Christian culture BUT when there is anything good, progressive and positive from the West, element of Christianity gone and they will deny pig headedly that it got anything to do with Christianity and start claiming that it is because of secularism(of course we know there are many atheist scientists as well) and worse still hijack the credit as muslims contribution...... .
Just like fact defying imbecilic muslim here sabbath_shalom(i'm sure Jews want to smack his head so hard for desecrate their religion..).

Facts don't lie, all Islamic nation are backward and contribute nothing to modern advancement and worse still, they only breed hatred towards non-muslims and who cause 99.99% of terrorism acts in the world today ??? Islam !

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2015 11:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 21-1-2015 09:39 AM
Why aren't there any Christian scientists ??? They are aplenty. Don't know the fact then shut up ! ...

Kristian atas ic je semua tu...percaya Tuhan beranak ada mak bapak tapi tak boleh nak explain secara scientific.

Propa lebih...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206259 second(s), 47 queries .