syomelll

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2014 03:31 AM | Show all posts
Joo Won Instyle Korea TV

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2014 03:36 AM | Show all posts
[INTERVIEW] InStyle MEN ~ 2014 September issue
Beautiful Morning Joo Won

A handsome young man in romantic story, a hero in actiondrama, a talented doctor in medical drama.  Actor Joo Won’s acting spectrumis as supple as running water and as solid as marble.  I peek the scene of a relaxing morning whenhe is preparing to transform his acting once again through drama  “Nodame Cantabile”.

He says….

With a slender figure of more than 180cm tall, rather thanhis looks, Joo Won is an actor having acting skills coupling with his excellenteye expressions.   He had always beenusing baby lotion until 3 years ago,  perhaps it was not long after he started toshave, how far does his charm go?  Tracesof soccer and PT can be found in his tight and toned body and his smooth skin, Iasked him the secrets.

~ Actually, when did you start your skincare?

“Three years ago. Before that, I only used baby lotion. It surprised everyone around me and they were perplexed.  However those products are what hyung(s)has/have been using, so I started trying them.”

~ What is your biggest skin problem?

“My skin is sensitive and I received so much stress.  Because I don’t have much beard, I use electricshaver but it causes problems to my skin.  Now, I use razor and apply more shaving gel to shave. Then, I apply a lot on skin.  It is relaxing and also moisturizing, I apply morearound my chin.”

~ Are there any differences with skin care before and aftersleep?

“Before going to bed, I wash my face and apply skin careproducts.  I don’t like oily and stickyfeelings, I use mist instead.  I guessthis is the way to keep the skin very moist when getting up in the morning.”

Last edited by manganini on 23-8-2014 04:10 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2014 03:43 AM | Show all posts

~ Do you have your unique know-how keeping your skin moist?

“It is important to follow proper skin care steps.  When applying skin essence, lotion, eyecream, sun cream, only apply a thin layer and let the skin absorb it well.  If you rush to rub it onto the skin, theproducts tend to stick and then emergency situation will happen.”

~ How do you moisturize your body?

“I normally put on body lotion but I tend to use mist insummer.   Other days, I use water based bodylotion, some days I select the fragrance I like.  I use whichever according to my mood and skincondition.   If my skin is dry andcracking,  I go for rich moisturizinglotion.”

~ What is your standard in choosing cosmetics?

“My first preference is non-oily products, I am not too concernedabout the fragrance.  Also, if theproduct contains too much alcohol, my skin becomes sensitive  after shaving and will get red and sore, so Ilike skin care products with less alcohol contents.  Wherever possible, I try to find mildproducts.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-8-2014 04:16 AM | Show all posts
~ How do you tackle skin problems?

“During filming, I sleep without removing make up most ofthe time.  It will definitely causeproblems.  I will then use oil absorbing sheetsand moisturizing mist to remove the oil when I have spare time.  And if skin problem occurs, I will stick apatch on the affected area immediately. If not and I touch the affected area, problem will get worse.

~ What is your dream look after 10 years?

Now it is set as wallpaper in my mobile phone but I want to age like Leonardo DiCaprio.  When looking at his old photos, he was a handsome man representing Hollywood but now he had completely changed into a beautiful and handsome man.  His acting and age match well with his look.  I guess my look will also have some minor changes when I am in my 30’s.  When I am in my 40’s, it will be nice if my face matches well with my age and shows the charm of a profound man.  Not baby face, not long-sightedness, just the look matching my age.

HIS GROOMING TIPS
“I pay attention to skin care.  It is not because I have flaws on my skin nowbut I just feel like to see if any effects are shown.”  
Thinking of his future look, Joo Won is managing hisgrooming care know-how step by step.

1 SKIN CARE
“Shaving is a skin care step which I am most concerned.   Problems occur most of the time when my skinis simply stimulated by the razor blade. So when I shave, I use shaving gel which generates plenty of foam.”

His favourite shaving product is to help open up the hairfollicles and the after-shave gel which helps grow thin and fine beards.  Then use cold water to tighten pores aftershaving and finish it off by applying after-shave product.

2 INNER BEAUTY
Joo Won thoroughly self-manages detox effect and weight by applyinghealthy diet.  

“I start in the morning with an empty stomach, I drink lotsof fruit juice, as much as 500cc in the morning.  I avoid carbohydrates, my meals are mainlyvegetables and foods rich in protein.   I also take lots of vitamin C andlactobacillus."

3 FITNESS

“ Because I like sports, previously I was so keen in playingsoccer.  Before I played in a soccerclub, but now I occasionally gather with some friends to play when we have time.  Because of drama filming, I tend to careabout my skin.  I also started PT about 2months ago, my thighs are fine, so now I am more concentrated on fine-tuning myupper body, especially working out on widening my shoulders.”

4 MOISTURIZING
“After getting up, I do thorough moisturizing.  Because I wear make up all the time forfilming.”  Joo Won explained to me it isimportant to carefully apply the moisturizer in order to let it absorb into theskin.  “Must apply on skin twice.  After applying once and let it absorb intothe skin, apply again and let it absorb. After that, apply essence and creamslowly and move onto the next step.”  

Oil-based products can cause skin problems, applyingrefreshing gel type cream for moisturizing is the secret.

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi (Note: English translation is based on usingKorean-Japanese Google Translator, translated contents could be slightlydifferent from the original source, some texts  are not translated becauseKorean-Japanese Google Translator does not translate proper meaning.)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-8-2014 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Mountia fansigning

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-9-2014 12:28 AM | Show all posts
3 September 2014

“Tomorrow Cantabile” Holds First Script Reading, Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung Show Promising Performances

Upcoming remake of the popular Japanese drama “Nodame Cantabile,” now officially titled “Tomorrow Cantabile,” held its first script reading.

The first script reading for the upcoming KBS drama was held on August 23. The photos from the script reading were just released, heightening the hype for the remake.

The main cast members, including Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Go Kyung Pyo, and Park Bo Gum, were all present at the reading.

The young cast members Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, and Go Kyung Pyo all came fully prepared with extensive studies on their respective characters, impressing the staff present at the script reading. They also added a personal touch to the already well-loved characters, which could be seen through their reading at the first meeting.

Joo Won, who will play the main lead role in the drama, has been said to have had extensive lessons on piano, violin, and conducting for four months prior to the reading.

“Tomorrow Cantabile” will start airing in October

Credit: Soompi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-9-2014 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-9-2014 12:39 AM | Show all posts
3 September 2014

Fashion King Trailer released!

Last edited by manganini on 4-9-2014 12:42 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 01:49 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 4-9-2014 12:39 AM
3 September 2014

baca sinopsis fashion king macam biasa2 je ceritanya
tapi khabarnya webtoon ni popular. teringin jugak nak tengok

tapi lagi excited dengan passion heaven
sebab nak tengok joo won jadi watak jahat!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 01:51 AM | Show all posts
funny gif

sangat tak macho takut bugs

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 01:59 AM | Show all posts
from catch me bts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 02:08 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 02:10 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2014 02:17 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-9-2014 11:03 PM | Show all posts
5 September 2014

From Twitter:주원        @Moonjunwon
힘내서~~전진~~~~~클레식 좋아요♡이제 악보 때문에 가방이 무겁구나~멋지게 해봅시다!!^^
8:04 PM - 5 Sept 2014

With strength~~ Forward~~~~ I like classical music <3 Now my bag has become heavy with all the music scores~ Let’s do this coolly!!^^

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2014 11:15 PM | Show all posts
special_case posted on 5-9-2014 02:17 AM

banyak gif ko..
cool!!

tepek la lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2014 03:26 AM | Show all posts

Tomorrow cantabile official stills

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2014 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Joo Won's official poster for movie Fashion King

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 02:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175180 second(s), 42 queries .