CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 12558|Reply: 116

Semua agama adalah ciptaan manusia.

[Copy link]
Post time 13-6-2014 06:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dulu aku percaya pada agama dan percaya agama adalah di turun kan Oleh tuhan untuk manusia. Tapi kini aku dah tak percaya dengan agama lagi kerana agama banyak mendatangkan keburukan kepada pengikutnya. Kerana agama manusia membunuh dan berperang. Aku tak suka agama tapi aku mempercayai adanya tuhan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2014 06:40 AM | Show all posts
Manusia membunuh dan berperang disebabkan oleh egoism.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 06:55 AM | Show all posts
Musuh utama manusia yang wajib dihapuskan ialah kleshas yang bermukim di hati. Malang sekali, manusia-manusia yang jahil tidak mengenali musuh sendiri, lalu membunuh manusia lain yang disangka musuh!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Here is an excerpt of a poem...

You read thousands of scriptures/books, but you never read your own self.
You rush to temples and mosques, but you never try to go into your own heart.
Those battles of you with Satan are all lost, since you never try to fight your own desire within your breath.
You try to touch the One in the Heaven, but you never try to touch the One who resides in your heart.

For the egos, religion is just a tool, it's not the matter of religion but the matter of the "heart and mind" Last edited by vikramavardhana on 12-6-2014 11:14 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 07:19 AM | Show all posts
I think you could also try to read spiritual essays by Jayaram Venkatasan

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 07:24 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 13-6-2014 06:40 AM
Manusia membunuh dan berperang disebabkan oleh egoism.

I do not think anyone here understand the word ego.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-6-2014 07:38 AM | Show all posts
wei_loon5063 posted on 12-6-2014 11:24 PM

I think, arabic term for ego is "ananias" or something like that but I'm not sure if this specific word is in existence in their (abrahamic) scriptures?
It sounds hebrew to me rather than arabic. Maybe I should ask their clerics in st. albans when I drop by there...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 08:55 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 13-6-2014 07:38 AM
I think, arabic term for ego is "ananias" or something like that but I'm not sure if this specific ...

What I meant is the meaning.

When you feel angry, it's just you or a devil is beside you whispering marah la.. Marah,... Bunuh dia.

you keep blame satan blame devil for your ill will without studying its nature or cause. When ppl comment on your religion, you get agitated n say its an insult. When u say your religion is true, others are fake, it's not an insult. It's a message of god, god forgive me.

Does is has to do with god or its just.... You?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2014 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Ini jelmaan baru Banapore ke?

Apasal kamu berfikir sedemikian? Bahawa semua agama di dunia ini datangnya dari Tuhan? Apa bukti akan apa yg kamu fikirkan itu? Ataupun kamu terikut je ibu bapa, keluarga kamu serta masyarakat kamu je?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 09:20 AM | Show all posts
wei_loon5063 posted on 13-6-2014 07:24 AM

Ego ... that other "self" that lives with you.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 07:59 PM | Show all posts
wei_loon5063 posted on 13-6-2014 12:55 AM
What I meant is the meaning.

When you feel angry, it's just you or a devil is beside you whisp ...

Noted, I have to agree with you in this matter

Some people too mock others' way of viewing the universe and the source of the universe to boost their ego in the name of faith.
Ego more or less is a kind of selfishness.
It is part of what we, Hindus, recognize as the Trimalas (Three Defilements of the soul).
It leads to Four Disasters and their sub-branches in the form of unwholesome acts

This is rooted from the Susila teachings from the Mahakavya, "tat tvam asi" (chandogya upanishad; samaveda spiritual tradition). We have four major interpretations for this concluding proclamation in our respective drishtis...

• advaita vedanta (non-dualists)
  • vishistadvaita vedanta (non-dualists with differentiation)
  • dvaita vedanta (dualists)
  • dvaitadvaita vedanta (dualists with differentiation)

This is how we view souls/spirituality and God... Our root for "ego" notion comes from these vedic conclusions

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:09 PM | Show all posts
yup,....percaya dgn Tuhan itu lagi bagus...agama itu buatan manusia kerana ada udang sebalik batu...

isu pasal ego.....saya ada ego....tapi ego aku  utk ajar manusia insaf ...kalau saya marah dgn seorang...Tiada  maaf bagi mu...ego kuat tapi ia adalah satu ajaran pada manusia itu.....saya ada marah dgn seorang...sehingga kini..saya tak maafkan orang itu...walaupun orang ini kata tak sengaja tapi ego saya kuat  ...hingga kiamat saya  tidak maaf orang ini.... satu orang aja..

sumpah? ia saya sumpah dia...sehingga kini hidup tak menentu dan tidak boleh beranak...
benci betul dgn babi ini...harap2 mampos cepat

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tt memang benar.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:39 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 13-6-2014 07:59 PM
Noted, I have to agree with you in this matter

Some people too mock others' way of viewing t ...

Mind explain on dualist?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 10:55 PM | Show all posts
aku rasa macam smua agama mgajar kepada kebaikkan... manusia tu sendirik yg membuat keburukkan.. bukan smua org mcm tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2014 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Hmmmh....mcm2 larh agama tue agama neh Last edited by Bedah.Cun on 13-6-2014 03:11 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-6-2014 11:21 PM | Show all posts
wei_loon5063 posted on 13-6-2014 02:39 PM
Mind explain on dualist?

ब्रह्माशब्दष्च विष्णेव
He who pervades brings about creations with the creating word.

It's the conclusion of Mathvacharya on the Vedas theology and one of the Vaishnav teachers. It separates One reality into two separate ones. Dependant reality which is the being souls and the Independant Reality, God.

Jiva (being souls), matter and so on within the Universe are separate realities from God. But this does not explain where does those Jivas (the Roh) come from even if they exist as different entities

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 03:19 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 13-6-2014 02:09 PM
yup,....percaya dgn Tuhan itu lagi bagus...agama itu buatan manusia kerana ada udang sebalik batu... ...
isu pasal ego.....saya ada ego....tapi ego aku  utk ajar manusia insaf ...kalau saya marah dgn seorang...Tiada  maaf bagi mu...ego kuat tapi ia adalah satu ajaran pada manusia itu.....saya ada marah dgn seorang...sehingga kini..saya tak maafkan orang itu...walaupun orang ini kata tak sengaja tapi ego saya kuat  ...hingga kiamat saya  tidak maaf orang ini.... satu orang aja..

Hi there,

We cannot simply remove ego while we're in Maya. It is almost impossible.
But you can put it aside or ignore it.

There are several basic things that we should bring into our attention in order to avoid it:

1. We have to "realize" when this "poison" attack your "self".
2. How do we deal with it when it appears in our "self".
3. When you try to teach people, what kind of pitfalls that you've or would encounter?

Through Yogic methods, we could recognize these especially when it is related to breath, emotion, and five aggregates noted lord Buddha in his obervation. We do not have to teach other souls, we have to teach our own ego. That is why lord Buddha doesn't address himself as a Guru or anything although he is known as a Guru. Buddhist simply address themselves as Kalyan Mitra (companion in happiness). If you try to ponder on what bro wei_loon and others postings on the five aggregates, perhaps you can benefit them in your daily life... It is the basic teaching of Vishuddhimarg (Path of Purification)

Good luck...

Om Namo Narayana... Om purn midam purnat purn muduchyate...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 10:12 AM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 14-6-2014 03:19 AM
Hi there,

We cannot simply remove ego while we're in Maya. It is almost impossible.

no one will change their perception to suit others. never was, never will be

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 12:43 PM | Show all posts
gnote_2 posted on 13-6-2014 10:55 PM
aku rasa macam smua agama mgajar kepada kebaikkan... manusia tu sendirik yg membuat keburukkan.. buk ...

Tak benar. Bukan semua agama mengajar manusia kebaikan. Ada juga agama dan Nabi palsu yg mengajar manusia ke jalan kegelapan. Ianya bergantung kpd manusia utk menentukan samada jalan yg mereka ikuti itu Jalan Kebenaran ataupun Jalan ke Kegelapan.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070289 second(s), 46 queries .