Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: LUNCH

Semua agama adalah ciptaan manusia.

[Copy link]
Post time 14-6-2014 03:36 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 14-6-2014 03:19 AM
Hi there,

We cannot simply remove ego while we're in Maya. It is almost impossible.
We cannot simply remove ego while we're in Maya. It is almost impossible.
But you can put it aside or ignore it.

There are several basic things that we should bring into our attention in order to avoid it:

1. We have to "realize" when this "poison" attack your "self".
2. How do we deal with it when it appears in our "self".
3. When you try to teach people, what kind of pitfalls that you've or would encounter?

Through Yogic methods, we could recognize these especially when it is related to breath, emotion, and five aggregates noted lord Buddha in his obervation. We do not have to teach other souls, we have to teach our own ego. That is why lord Buddha doesn't address himself as a Guru or anything although he is known as a Guru. Buddhist simply address themselves as Kalyan Mitra (companion in happiness). If you try to ponder on what bro wei_loon and others postings on the five aggregates, perhaps you can benefit them in your daily life... It is the basic teaching of Vishuddhimarg (Path of Purification)

Good luck...

Om Namo Narayana... Om purn midam purnat purn muduchyate...

all your bla bla bla things is belonged to ancient times when no tehnology during that times...during buddha times it called golden age...peoples do not says so much to hurts...

if someone hurts your feelings to downgrade  you at back  of your knowelge  and not wanted to come forgive the speech... one way or another that perrson need to be put cursed ...and I have done the cursed on that person ...not only she does bad words but that  pig should wipe out from this earth...it my hope....looking at their family too...it same....

so, i hve done my job to keep my distance...... which ethnic is this? you know what i mean.

If you  look at muslims they always control their speech not all but they better than other ethnic ....that why Muhammad says most peoples in hell are womens....womens are poison to 'hasut' they easily used their feminine character to charm men but it touched of poison....

thats why the arabs  put seal on   women mouth ...meaning to control  them  harshly....if were to compare during sage or buddha times...womens during that time so humble and control their speech....not now...

it has  kindle my anger and  she need to be cursed....until todate....she could  not  bare child...because it was me  that utter " you shall not bare child for  your  bad speech....

further i told her, as women you should behave like  women...does she change? never....i found this kind animal should be destory once and for all in the earth in form CURSED...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-6-2014 06:07 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-6-2014 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 14-6-2014 07:36 AM
all your bla bla bla things is belonged to ancient times when no tehnology during that times...d ...

I understood your feeling, friend. It hurts but you still can avoid it if you follow the e.g of lord Jesus in his parables. He gives his other cheek in turn of the other which has been slapped by those who think that he was a liar.

Maybe you haven't heard the narrations of report how lord Buddha had encountered cocky Brahmins and how his sangam was slandered by people of other religions. It is not the matter of their race, ethnicity or so much on the jat (caste). It is the matter of the polluted jiva which is framed in pathogenic term, doshas There was also sad reports on lord Mahavir who was beaten by the crowd while he's searching for his inner self. These happened even before the arrival of lord Jesus in the Mid East.

Lord Buddha and lord Mahavir tried to understand their inner selves and observing the environment first, then only they came out to spread the teachings or their findings. They were both North Indians, not Southern Indians (Tamils) which also imply that the society there were and are Northerners

I'm sorry for your bad experience, and I'm not trying to back the Tamils or other ethnicity up but it does not concern much with ethnicity but concerns with our way of life and how much we understood the "life". There are also nice Tamils but maybe you haven't come across them.

Last edited by vikramavardhana on 14-6-2014 11:43 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Before I forgot... The word agama that you use in Malay for us refers to the collection of scriptures which constitutes:

- methods of temple construction
- methods of getting the icon
- methods of paying homage to angels, emissaries of God and souls in the universe
- philosophical doctrines
- meditative practices
- achievement of six fold desires
- four types of yogas

They refer to traditions which comes before and after vedic revelation period and concerns with tantra (spirituality where the basic ideology for this is animism). We employ both nigama (vedas) and agama (tantra).
Last edited by vikramavardhana on 14-6-2014 12:13 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 14-6-2014 07:36 AM
all your bla bla bla things is belonged to ancient times when no tehnology during that times...d ...
If you  look at muslims they always control their speech not all but they better than other ethnic ....that why Muhammad says most peoples in hell are womens....womens are poison to 'hasut' they easily used their feminine character to charm men but it touched of poison....

thats why the arabs  put seal on   women mouth ...meaning to control  them  harshly....if were to compare during sage or buddha times...womens during that time so humble and control their speech....not now...

it has  kindle my anger and  she need to be cursed....until todate....she could  not  bare child...because it was me  that utter " you shall not bare child for  your  bad speech....

further i told her, as women you should behave like  women...does she change? never....i found this kind animal should be destory once and for all in the earth in form CURSED...

I think I could get some of your points here.... I'm just commenting, not refuting you neither agree with you. It is how you perceive your environment. Nobody can stop it nor start it except you. While your view is evolving, it is in rajasic condition...

Since you're a Christian, so I would try to speak like an abrahamic religions' followers. Just based on my interviews with the Rabbis in London. They mentioned to me that those arabs of Syria, Yemen, Iraq or Saudi, some of them were previously Jewish or Christians while some were of diverse religious background. When they become Muslims, they still did not leave behind their previous religious views since the Islamic legal point of view employed other legal principles too. It happens in Pakistan too where traditional Muslims who were previously Hindu or Buddhists consulted Hindu Brahmins for their court regulation.

The arabs especially the Saudis or those in rural arabia actually view women as animals. So, they treated them like pets or machine to bear children for them. I talked with one of my Saudi co-worker who happened to be a muslim arab and he feels so ashamed of his society today. Jewish never view God as a male nor female though human were created in His image. The usage of second person pronoun in masculine form is only for the convenience. Mechon Mamre said that God is viewed as the source of both male and female. God has no physical form. He created man (adam) in the beginning as both male and female. Later God separated the male and female appeared (Genesis 1:27). I think this is how they interpret the verse from Genesis (I'm not making claimants, you can refer it in Mechon Mamre organization to see its parallel because I always check the sources that I've heard).

Traditional Jewish believe in prophetess who were women so there must be righteous women too. Seven of the Israelites' 55 prophets in Hebrew Bible are women. One of them is Miriam who liberates Israel from Egypt along with her younger brothers, moses and aron. It was the Talmud (I guess comparable to Muslims' hadith sources) which speaks bad about women and I suspected it also influences Saudi men in their view toward women.  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 10:12 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 14-6-2014 07:41 PM
I understood your feeling, friend. It hurts but you still can avoid it if you follow the e.g of lo ...

When lord Buddha awakened, all the Indians rejected him doubt him, then he called upon the saints astrologer Brahmin and taught them higher reality(ahbidhamma).

You can read for better understanding of inner self.

http://www.lawsofthenature.com/AbhidhammaCitta.aspx

in epistology n idea board, ppl r discussing bout law of attraction, maximizing their mind etc etc. which all and all was taught by buddha

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 10:13 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 14-6-2014 07:41 PM
I understood your feeling, friend. It hurts but you still can avoid it if you follow the e.g of lo ...

not sure about nice tamil . i only met one good tamil hindu ...looking at his face, i can sense he as the aura ....his behaviour   capture my heart....he has little white powder in his forehead ....nice and humble guy but for almost 3 years ...i met only this tamil guy...the rest , rubbised....

if you contact the police, they will says  the most highly crime done by tamil  hindus ....i think your life  under coconut shell never experience ...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-6-2014 10:39 PM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-6-2014 10:28 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 14-6-2014 10:01 PM
I think I could get some of your points here.... I'm just commenting, not refuting you neither a ...
The arabs especially the Saudis or those in rural arabia actually view women as animals. So, they treated them like pets or machine to bear children for them. I talked with one of my Saudi co-worker who happened to be a muslim arab and he feels so ashamed of his society today. Jewish never view God as a male nor female though human were created in His image. The usage of second person pronoun in masculine form is only for the convenience. Mechon Mamre said that God is viewed as the source of both male and female. God has no physical form. He created man (adam) in the beginning as both male and female. Later God separated the male and female appeared (Genesis 1:27). I think this is how they interpret the verse from Genesis (I'm not making claimants, you can refer it in Mechon Mamre organization to see its parallel because I always check the sources that I've heard).

Traditional Jewish believe in prophetess who were women so there must be righteous women too. Seven of the Israelites' 55 prophets in Hebrew Bible are women. One of them is Miriam who liberates Israel from Egypt along with her younger brothers, moses and aron. It was the Talmud (I guess comparable to Muslims' hadith sources) which speaks bad about women and I suspected it also influences Saudi men in their view toward women.  

Dont get me wrong, I do not hate women rather I respect them but there are some womens consider devil and animals. i am refering this kind of animal like  what i hve gone thru...This kind womens are very cunning, greed, pretending to be good and etc....  good in  pretender ....but wolf..

There are  good womens who totally devoted to God...this kind of women I really respect them. one example bharama  kumaris womens ...not all but some....some  very good muslims, good buddhist and also christians...

I am very   closed to those who muslims and christians women....very good , humble and nice peoples...I got few good muslims women...very nice peoples..

Hindu womens? pening kepala... one moment says this next  they says different things....this what  happend if you surrender to demi gods ...become 'kebendahan'...

till todate i never come across good hindu womens expect the bharma kumaris....

what the arab men are doing  to womens is good actually...i use to reject such move last time  but  I gone thur womens now a days ...it better to treat in such manner....

the Jewish  womens, not sure but I think the Jews women more like God fearing type...

Remember, sin enter because of women ...not adam but eve....than God cursed eve and  his generation of women will go in pain while  giving birth as a reminder to all  generations  but do womens change? i doubt...besides the cursed giving birth, they too suffer many things such datang bulan, haid , breast cancer and etc....

in my business, when the  husband bring his wife to see me....she already hasut the husband not muslims but your ethnic.... not issue  nor problem with muslims men  or his wife....

Last edited by Truth.8 on 14-6-2014 10:36 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2014 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 14-6-2014 02:28 PM
Dont get me wrong, I do not hate women rather I respect them but there are some womens consider  ...
Dont get me wrong, I do not hate women rather I respect them but there are some womens consider devil and animals. i am refering this kind of animal like  what i hve gone thru...This kind womens are very cunning, greed, pretending to be good and etc....  good in  pretender ....but wolf..

Nope, I'm not judging you. That is just my angle of view in my response comments. Being pretentious in your national language is known as munafik which is an Islamic concept referring to hypocrisy. It forms some part of egoism since we're not being our self but assuming other self and this particular reference is founded in Muslim's Quran... Our agamas recognized the root-causes of "being-pretentious" among other type of unwholesome acts as emerging from the ignorance about one true Self (God), attachment to the created self (ego), and aversion due to the products of Five Maya Kosas... That is why I respect the Yogis even more than an educated Pandit

Hindu womens? pening kepala... one moment says this next  they says different things....this what  happend if you surrender to demi gods ...become 'kebendahan'...

It depends on which mazhab of Hinduism. We cannot generalize people based from few observations. I'm not sure of which demigods you're referring to. Demigod in our view refers to supernatural beings or those who have attained divinity status after the death of their physical body. In Islamic way of speaking the subtle body of the being has achieved angelic status. Jesus is also a demi-god in our view since he's divine after your various Church councils and he's generally deemed as divine by your theologians, so we can't really judge one based from his/her "egoistic" inclinations or hawa nafsu

the Jewish  womens, not sure but I think the Jews women more like God fearing type...

Jewish are as human-being as others, yaar. So, do their women. Maybe you haven't personally meet them but I mingled with them even since when I was still schooling. My eldest brother was sent home to India to accompany our grandparents for few years but I stayed with my parents along with my younger brothers and little sister here. We were sometimes sent there too to be exposed to our own religious knowledge and customs.   

if you contact the police, they will says  the most highly crime done by tamil  hindus ....i think your life  under coconut shell never experience ...

Maybe yes, because you assume us as Brahmins who only mingles around our own communities and like those perceptional modern portrayals of Brahmin communities in popular literature or medias. Or maybe yes, in the context of your country or your experience where you had worked as a waiter. However, I'm more to a Smarta (Liberal Orthodox) rather than the Ultra ones. We went to the same schools as others here, worked part-time like others to get some pocket money and we mingled with the Mlecchas (non-Hindus) too so basically we worked like others too except that we individually hold our religion and practicing our customs here. We can't always sprinkle water to whatever has been touched by non-Hindus so it is very important to equip ourselves with religious and customary knowledge.

I had lived in Saudi, Pakistan, the States and I lived five years in your country except that I do not go for Indian Muslim or other Muslim restaurants since they served beef. I mingled with some of Hindu Tamils from India who worked in the mama restaurants in your country since we're fellow Indians though of different nationalities but they refused to stay close to me when they learned that I'm a Brahmin. I used to help them too since some of them who were uneducated especially the elderly ones while they faced troubles at the embassy. One of my close friend who worked as a waiter in mama restaurant was from Himachal Pradesh but he worked only for a year before he returned home. He's a Khatria but he's even more conservative than me   
Last edited by vikramavardhana on 14-6-2014 04:00 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-6-2014 08:27 PM | Show all posts
belajar la kenal agama melalui agama tu sendiri. jangan kenal agama melalui penganutnya.

sudah belajar di sekolah memandu
sudah praktikal cara bawak dengan betul dengan cikgu memandu
hafal semua teori memandu
kereta sudah baru
jalan raya sudah lurus

tetapi kenapa eksiden?

kerana salah pemandu..bukan salah sekolah memandu, bukan salah cikgu, bukan salah teori, bukan salah kereta, bukan salah jalan

jangan salahkan agama jika penganutnya buat hal. salah itu datang dari penganut sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Bila berdiri di depan cermin
ofkos yg dilihat cuma imej diri
dan dikelilingi imej persepsi perjalanan diri
- itu le ego yg menyekat diri drpd menCARI...

Tp jgn pecahkan cermin tu
bersihkan, sental selaput perak di belakangnya
- jd le kaca...

Jika tdk, apa yg kanan jd kiri, yg kiri jd kanan
- terpenjara dgn imej sendiri...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2014 01:09 AM | Show all posts
anwarnuwa posted on 18-6-2014 08:27 PM
belajar la kenal agama melalui agama tu sendiri. jangan kenal agama melalui penganutnya.

sudah be ...

Agama ni macam sekolah memandu juga ianya hanyalah ciptaan manusia je untuk buat law. Tuhan tak ada nak cipta agama lah.  Manusia yang buat agama kemudian manusia berperang sesama manusia kerana agama ciptaan mereka, tuhan tengah gelak kat manusia pikir betapa bodohnya manusia berbunuh sesama sendiri kerana dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 10:36 AM | Show all posts
by anwarnuwa

tetapi kenapa eksiden?

kerana salah pemandu..bukan salah sekolah memandu, bukan salah cikgu, bukan salah teori, bukan salah kereta, bukan salah jalan

jangan salahkan agama jika penganutnya buat hal. salah itu datang dari penganut sendiri

Alasan yg bodoh.

Kalau banyak sangat eksiden yg melibatkan sesuatu sekolah memandu itu, adakah kamu nak katakan bahawa pemandu yg salah ke atau cara pengajaran yg sememangnya salah?

Jangan kamu nak katakan bahawa agama kamu itu betul sahaja memandang kebanyakan kejadian keganasan dan peperangan agama datangnya dari agama kamu (Islam) itu sendiri. Jadi, di sini mustahil semua yg melakukan kerja ini jenis "salah jalan" sampai boleh eksiden.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 10:56 AM | Show all posts
LUNCH posted on 19-6-2014 01:09 AM
Agama ni macam sekolah memandu juga ianya hanyalah ciptaan manusia je untuk buat law. Tuhan tak ad ...

Lunch, u ni termasuk mereka yang jadi bingung tentang agama dan kehidupan, athies ialah mereka yang putus asa untuk mencari jalan yang pasti, sama seperti seseorang yang melombong emas, orang lain melombong boleh dapat emas, tapi kamu tidak dapat setelah mencuba banyak kali lalu berputus asa...dan mengatakan tidak ada istilah melombong emas...
Begitu juga dalam agama anda mengatakan agama hanyalah ciptaan manusia... anda dalam kekeliruan...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 11:29 AM | Show all posts
zamkumis posted on 19-6-2014 02:56 AM
Lunch, u ni termasuk mereka yang jadi bingung tentang agama dan kehidupan, athies ialah mereka yan ...

He's not an atheist if you read his earlier posts. He mentioned, he believes that "religions" are men made. He believes in God but not ascribing himself to any particular religion. Maybe he can confirm this himself. I'm just quoting those that I read from his posts.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 12:18 PM | Show all posts
LUNCH posted on 18-6-2014 05:09 PM
Agama ni macam sekolah memandu juga ianya hanyalah ciptaan manusia je untuk buat law. Tuhan tak ad ...

*facepalm
my mistake to give childish, easy-to-understand example to u. i thought u will understand more..
ok lah nanti aku cakap lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-6-2014 06:00 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 19-6-2014 11:29 AM
He's not an atheist if you read his earlier posts. He mentioned, he believes that "religions" are  ...

Yes you are right. Am not an atheist.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-6-2014 06:15 PM | Show all posts
LUNCH posted on 19-6-2014 01:09 AM

tuhan tengah gelak kat manusia pikir betapa bodohnya manusia berbunuh sesama sendiri kerana dia.

hehehe
ayat kau yg ni
kalau aku ikut sama gelak - amacam
ko join sekali yeeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2014 09:24 PM | Show all posts
orangbesi posted on 19-6-2014 06:15 PM
tuhan tengah gelak kat manusia pikir betapa bodohnya manusia berbunuh sesama sendiri kerana dia.

Ego manusia yg bodoh je ingat bahawa dia boleh mati utk tuhan. Tuhan yg sebenarnya tidak memerlukan sesiapa utk mati utk Nya. Itu semua cerita karut semata2.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2014 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Aku tak suka agama tapi aku mempercayai adanya tuhan.

kalau tak suka agama macammana kau berterima kasih dan menghargai Tuhan?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2014 01:28 PM | Show all posts
anwarnuwa posted on 20-6-2014 01:10 PM
kalau tak suka agama macammana kau berterima kasih dan menghargai Tuhan?

Oh ... jadi kamu kata tuhan kamu wujud semata2 kerana agama lah. Hebat benar tuhan kau. Macam kuda sarkis.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 08:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.301861 second(s), 42 queries .