CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5791|Reply: 10

world cup which team will win ?Germany or Argentina?

[Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2014 03:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
germany team never let me down as this team really play well since world cup start. i m germany supporter and germany sure win.
what u all think? Germany or Argentina?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-7-2014 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Germany will win tonight. Argentina will fear of their counter attack. As I know T.muller & T.Kroos play so well this year. They can handle the final match well tonight. Lets wait the moment to celebrate. Argentina bye bye~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2014 09:03 PM | Show all posts
germany...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2014 05:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2014 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Germany

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2014 03:09 PM | Show all posts
puas hati tgk argentina kalah..(sbb aku sokong german)hahaha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2014 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Brazil always is my favourite team. But this year they didn’t send a best result for the fans. They lose for the semi final match. We felt dissapointed but we know that they will doing well for the next match. For me, Mario WILL BE THE Hero for this year. He get the only goal for the final and end for the game. I think everyone know Mario now.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2014 05:35 PM | Show all posts
i already expect that Germany won the world cup. but  no matter who win, i think that all teams and players deserved a pat in the back for all the great game.                                                                                                  Celcom  contribute a vdeo to all fans #gilabola

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2014 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Anyoe at One U on the final match? Is so noisy at the midnight. I even wake up bcoz they shout to loud suddenly. My baby also wake up and cannot sleep well. I really so glad that the World Cup is end now.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2014 07:43 PM | Show all posts
T.Kroos is the player I like so far. Espeacially he get 2 score for the match with Brazil. I think that match really is the nightmare for Brazil. Germany relaly deserve to win the final for World Cup 2014

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-7-2014 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Congrats to Germany became the champion ,i cant wait for the coming 2018 World Cup  in Russia…            
for those who still  having the World Cup hangover..you can download the songs or ringtone here…      

Last edited by yatty123 on 18-7-2014 12:24 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 12:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082511 second(s), 41 queries .