CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4982|Reply: 3

Fantastic AunsoftPanasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac

[Copy link]
Post time 5-8-2014 09:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Last week, I went out with my friend. During this trip, we made a long fantastic movie with my JVC EVERIO camcorder which can output AVCHD with 1920x1080 pixels. When we came back home, I uploaded it to my cloud to make it convenient for my friend to get it. But when he tried, he found it troublesome to download this large file to his computer which is very very wired.

The Mac also reminded him to open the file somewhere, or burn it into a disk. It also made us feel confused!

I thought it over and over again and reminded him it may be because of the insufficient disk space. So he plugged a USB, then it turned out to be okay to download my cloud file as expected! ( Really proud of that !)

Just when we think everything will be okay about it, a new problem came to us – He could not play this AVCHD movie on his iMac OS X 10.8.5. After a long time search and consideration, I listed two solutions to him which are both able to solve his problems.

Firstly, I recommend him a piece of fantastic software AunsoftPanasonic AVCHD converter for Mac. This converter is able to transcode AVCHD into MP4 for players on Mavericks

The advantage of this converter is its concise interface and it is really easy to use! What’s more, it is also able to handle the AVCHD from many other camcorders, such as JVC, Sony and so on. It is able to convert AVCHD into MP4, AVI, MOV,SWF and many other popular formats!

Secondly, I recommended him a really powerful application - Final Mate for Mac. This application is more powerful than most of the converters. One of its distinguished features is that it can automatically recognize and add the file from the USB to it. He doesn’t even need to operate this step manually! Moreover, it is able to convert AVCHD to lossless MP4 on Mavericks and even lossless MTS. This is also marvelous because as we all know the loss of quality is unavoidable during the conversion, but this software can overcome it! Final mate for Mac also can convert video formats like TOD, MOD and many other common formats. It can provide you perfect vision enjoyment with?3D Effects?for all output profiles, upload the output files to?YouTube?directly and detect the free disk space for output during the whole file!

But Final Mate for Mac also also unavoidably has its disadvantage which is more expensive than Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter.

Both software just necessitate easy and simple operations.

You just need to:
(Here we illustrate with Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac.)

1.Add or drag the file from his USB into the converter! (With Final Mate for Mac, you even don’t need to operate this step, because it can help you detect the files in your USB and add it automatically.)

2.Follow the instruction to select the output format you want. There are various output video formats available! All you need to do is just a click!

3.Set the information you need for your specific needs. You can alter the bit rate, frame rate, size, channel and so on to meet your requirements!

4.Click the button to convert it after everything has been prepare and you will soon get the converted file you demand!

In a word, both Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter and Final Mate are able to help you to solve the problem of the conversion from AVCHD to MP4 on Mavericks conveniently!Choose one of them, and you will get the perfect output videos!

Last edited by fxks323 on 5-8-2014 03:54 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2014 11:05 AM | Show all posts
untuk PC xde ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2014 08:10 PM | Show all posts
I used to use a little piece of software called Faasoft AVCHD Converter to convert AVCHD files, happy with it.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2015 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Pavtube Unlocks Up to 50% Off 2014 Christmas Deals along with upgrading

To celebrate the biggest festival Christmas, Pavtube offers up to 50% off promotion and discount on its all Blu-ray, DVD Copy and Video Converters. Never miss!

Tags: pavtube christmas deals,2014 christmas gift,christmas promotion at pavtube

The year may be coming to a close, but entertainments as well as deals are still in full swing. To celebrate the biggest festival Christmas, Pavtube Studio, which aims at creating expert multimedia software applications, provides the biggest discounts and sends their Christmas joys with their registered users and potential customers.

At its released 2014 Christmas special page, all Blu-ray, DVD and Video Converters are on sale with up to 50% off promotion. This activity starts now and expires on January 31, 2015. Seize the opportunity and enjoy the Christmas joyfulness with Pavtube Studio!

2014 Christmas Promotional Items

1. 20% OFF - 30% OFF Gifts

20% OFF Pavtube DVDAid (Win/Mac)
20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac)
30% OFF Pavtube ByteCopy (Win/Mac)
30 % OFF Pavtube BDMagic (Win/Mac)

2. Extra $9.9 to Get Another

Buy one converting tool, you just need to pay extra $9.9 to get another one. Just contact dvdwindupport@pavtube.com or dvdmacsupport@pavtube.com and get your perferable combination!

3. Share to Facebook to get 50% OFF Gifts

Click "Share on Facebook" button, insert "#PavtubeChristmas2014",choose "Public", and click "Share Link". Then send us the screenshot by email to dvdwinsupport@pavtube.com or dvdmacsupport@pavtube.com. You will receive a 50% OFF discount link of any Blu-ray/DVD converter from Pavtube within 24 hours on week days. Please do not forget to invite your families and friends to join in, and we’ll appreciate your action!

Follow this link to check our deals and find Christmas wallpapers, games, and ringtones to decorate their Android, Apple and Windows devices.

Everything you need on Christmas Day can be found on Pavtube 2014 Christmas Deals page. Hurry up now! Get greatest discounts on these must-have tools and get your wonderful Christmas gifts with half price! What Pavtube can do for you:

All-in-one Blu-ray/DVD to any video solution
Full disc copy with original BD/DVD structure, no quality loss
Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor
Professional video editing tool with trim, crop, split, merge and other options
What's new in the recent upgraded Pavtube products:

Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
Support H.265/HEVC decode
Support H.265/HEVC encode
Support latest Blu-ray movies

At last, enjoy your most wonderful Christmas season this year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Money Saving Boundles:

BDMagic($49) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
BDMagic($49) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $49.9, Save $28.1
DVDAid($35) + ChewTune($29) = Only $49.9, Save $14.1
DVDAid($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $35.9, Save $34.1

Great News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.

Source:http://open-mobile-share.com/pavtube-2014-christmas-deals/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059367 second(s), 27 queries .