ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 64346|Reply: 58

[JTBC] Non-Summit (Abnormal Summit) - Debate with handsome Global panels

[Copy link]
Post time 26-9-2014 11:05 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Non-Summit (Abnormal Summit)  

Satu program TV dari kabel tv yg tengah naik sebab melibatkan bahas dan pendapat panel-panel yang berasal dari pelbagai negara di dunia.
Isu dibincangkan. Sebelum perbincangan, selalunya mereka akan cuba mengenal masing2 punya negara. Budaya, cara, salah sangka negara luar terhadap negara dorang. Pendapat berdasarkan bagaimana sistem negara atau cara mereka sendiri. Sanat seronok kerana semua fasih berbahasa Korea. Dan isu yang diketengahkan membuka mata semua dan mengajar kiter menghormati pendapat orang lain walaupun kita tidak sependapat. Pol dibuat utk suka2.. Terpualng korang suka yang mana. Jgn tengok rupa jer.. tengok sebab apa korang suker dorang.. hehhe! tp siyes mmg best la dorg ni berdebat.

MC: Yoo Seyoon, Sung Sikyung, Jun Hyunmoo

Cast: Sam Okyere (Ghana), Enes Kaya (Turkey), Robin Deiana (France), James Hooper (United Kingdom), Alberto Mondi (Italy), Tyler Rasch (USA), Zhang Yuan (China), Guillaume Patry (Canada), Daniel Snoeks (Australia), Terada Takuya (Japan), Julian Quintart (Belgium), Daniel Lindemann (Germany)

Episode 1 (Guest: Jang Dongmin) - Lelaki bujang dewasa masih tinggal bersama keluarga
Episode 2 (Guest: Jang Sora & Lee Gukjoo) - Lelaki & perempuan bukan mahram duduk serumah (bersedudukan)
Episode 3 (Guest: Shin Haechul) -
Episode 4 (Guest: Soyou & Oh Nami) - Wanita berumur 30-a 7 tahun x der boyfriend
Episode 5 (Guest: Haha & Skull) - Sex education dijadikan subjek utama di sekolah
Episode 6 (Guest: Jo Seho)
Episode 7 (Guest: Hong Sukchun & Ahn Youngmi)
Episode 8 (Guest: Rose Motel)
Episode 9 (Guest: Kim Gura)
Episode 10 (Guest: Sam Hammington)
Episode 11 (Guest: John Park)
Episode 12 (Guest: Jokwon)

KLIK SINI LINK STREAMING WITH ENG SUB

cr: bxrme@tumblr
Last edited by JUSTcircle on 26-9-2014 11:07 AM

Multiple Polls: ( Max 3 choices ), Total 127 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:06 AM | Show all posts
G11 Profile

nanti edit lg.

Last edited by JUSTcircle on 8-10-2014 09:01 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Reserved laik tok kegunaan masa depan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts
spare gak tok apa2..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:11 AM | Show all posts
'Non-Summit' discusses Korean jobs requiring applicant photos

Article: 'Non-Summit' Tyler, "Shocking that Korean job applications require applicant pictures"

Source
: OSEN via Naver

"When I came to Korea and applied for internships, I was shocked to hear that I had to put a picture of myself. America considers it discrimination, as a picture can show your sex, age, ethnicity, and nationality." When told that Koreans will even get plastic surgery for employment, he said, "So do jobs look at looks rather than skill?"

1. [+7,615, -91] This show may be a variety but it teaches so much about the world which is why I love Non-Summit. There are tons of shows with foreigners on it but none of them can live up to this one.

2. [+6,370, -109] Our country truly is obsessed with looks. I'm embarrassed that we consider the face as a job skill.

3. [+5,858, -125] I'm more shocked that there are jobs out there that don't require you to include your picture

4. [+3,919, -45] The issue hits so close to home... and I can't even laugh about it because it's reality for our country.

5. [+1,182, -11] It's not only pictures... I don't get why applications ask for the jobs of family members and their education too ㅠ-ㅠ

6. [+1,106, -18] Once again, the show shows just how behind Korea is in terms of rest of the world

7. [+961, -8] It's not only our pictures that are required but the job and education history of our entire family too ㅋ I'm glad that jobs don't ask for pictures of our family as well

8. [+772, -4] Our country is probably the only country in the world where people will go get their hair and make up done, borrow nice clothes, get a studio picture, and photoshop it all to put the photo on a resume. The amount of money spent on these photos are insane. There is something seriously wrong with our country.

9. [+757, -11] This show makes me want to move to another country

10. [+629, -2] This has been an issue for a while... All of the larger companies consider your face as part of the job.

-

Article: "Why does the education of my parents matter when I'm the applicant for the job?"

Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver

1. [+11,103, -149] It's true, why should the education level of our parents matter? Even parents who never graduated elementary school raise good kids. Not being able to land a job because your parents never got higher education must be so devastating.

2. [+9,439, -125] I can't believe even being born under good parents is considered a job spec now

3. [+6,927, -100] The title alone pisses me off

4. [+938, -16] The funny thing is... jobs were about who had the better specs, but now that everyone has similar specs, they start looking for more competition like wealth and education background of families... Which basically means you can't even dream of landing a good job anymore unless you were born into a nice family.

5. [+802, -14] I was writing an application for my kid's pre-school and it required me to list the parent's education... I don't get it.

6. [+713, -20] Just because the parents graduated from good schools doesn't mean their kids are going to be the same

taken from NetizenBuzz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Photo shoots of Abnormal Summit members
Pann: Photo shoots of Abnormal Summit's hot panelists

=====

1. [+171, -0] Alberto was asked what kind of a dad he wanted to be and he said he wants to be a dad who loves mom... You Alberto ㅠㅠ Is there another guy like him...

2. [+166, -0] Enes' Turkey pose is the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+130, -1] I'm so thankful to them for leaning Korean, Korean culture, and working in Korea. Of course they have their own reasons but I don't think I'd be able to do the same in a completely new country. Our country is not even an English-speaking country. They live here because they like it ㅠㅠ Thank you

4. [+45, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Enes

5. [+42, -0] Zhang Yuan kept calling Kim Gura "dangshin" (formal word of "you") because his Korean lacks a bit and it was so funny ㅋㅋ He earned $10 a month when he had a part-time job in high school and when Takuya said his hourly pay was $10 in his high school, Zhang Yuan said "I'm pissed". Cute ㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -1] These days, Australian Daniel is not getting much screen time, it's sad ㅠㅠ I personally like smart Tyler, Zhang Yuan and Australian Daniel ㅋㅋ

7. [+40, -0] Tyler is so cute. It's not easy to be cute and intellectually charming at the same time

8. [+31, -1] Do well ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+31, -0] How did they choose the members so well? There isn't a person who is so-so, they're all charming and likeable. They all seem to be getting along! I hope Abnormal Summit succeeds more~

10. [+29, -0] Abnormal Summit is so funny~ I was so surprised with their ages though ㅋㅋ

11. [+27, -0] Never knew a fish market could look so awesome ㅋㅋ

12. [+26, -0] Amazing how they cast all handsome people. And I think German Daniel speaks as well as Tyler

13. [+26, -0] I love the chemistry between these three members ㅋㅋㅋ

taken from KpopKfans

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:13 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit] New Italian next week + the Daniels
Instiz: A part-time worker who will replace Alberto on Abmormal Summit next week

Name - Alberto
From - Italy

To save the money from making a new nameplate ㅋㅋㅋ

=====

- He even has the same name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Hul ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like an Italian artist, like a designer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Saving money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Where's Alberto?
-- He went on vacation. He's hanging out with his hyung in Italy

- Tall Iron Man

- So many same names ㅋㅋㅋ There are the two Daniels

- I like part-time workers but I don't want the members to change...

-

Instiz: Abnormal Summit member's related search term ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Is Daniel Lindemann married"

=====

- German Daniel has a girlfriend ㅠㅠ

- His girlfriend is so pretty ㅋㅋ They said that when Daniel looks at her, honey falls from his eyes ㅋㅋ

- I like his voice ㅠㅠㅠ It's calm

- He's gentle and sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Instiz: [Abnormal Summit] When Australian Daniel was an online model

=====

- He looked innocent back then ㅋㅋ He's so pale

- 178cm and 80kg? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's not lie, Daniel~

- Cute ㅠㅠㅠ He looks like a baby

cr: KpopKfans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:14 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.3] Conflicts between China, Japan and America

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan "I don't like them because they're Japanese and American"

Zhang Yuan is a Chinese member on the show.

Zhang Yuan's comment to Takuya, a Japanese member:
"I don't like him because he's Japanese. Other than that, I like everything about him." "I like Japanese people but Japan as a country is..."

His comment to Tyler, an American member:
"Americans..." "I like Tyler-ssi, but China is not able to develop much further because of America. This is what makes me frustrated."

=====

1. [+239, -25] Of course, the courage of China is amazing... Isn't he the first person who said "I hate Japan, I hate America" right in front of the native people on TV? I was so shocked... I understand him but China is meh... I think he's very nationalistic because he was an anchor in China

2. [+202, -46] I think that's better. Koreans hate Japan so much on keyboards but we act so fake when we talk to Japanese people

3. [+153, -5] China people are originally so strict when it comes to expressing their feelings... Japanese people are different from inside and outside. To express it in a good way, they're well-mannered. But Chinese people are clear with their likes and dislikes so their opinions are straightforward and very honest. Also, they're extremely proud with their country. As someone who has friends from both countries, it was a great shock for me ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -1] Isn't it just a difference between the mindset of countries? Some countries express their thoughts straightforwardly and some countries hide their feelings like Japan. Abnormal Summit was originally meant to hear foreigners' thoughts. We have to accept the differences... If the foreigners have the same personalities, then there's no point of the show

5. [+22, -11] I was a bit uncomfortable... Enes from Turkey talks roughly but he keeps the line, but the Chinese guy just said he doesn't like them just because they're Japanese and Chinese ㅋㅋㅋ They were able to clarify the mood because it's a variety show. I don't think he should've said it when they were clearly listening

-
source: KpopKfans

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:16 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.5] Guillaume Patry talks about Canada's sex education
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume "a patient of AIDS taught sex education"

Guillaume Patry, the Canadian rep on Abnormal Summit:

"I still remember the sex education I got 20 years ago clearly. A real AIDS patient came to my school and taught us sex education. After listening to him, I learned the importance of protection."

=====

1. [+515, -7] I've been watching Abnormal Summit since the first episode and I always laugh for the whole episodes ㅋㅋ It's so funny... so are the subtitles. What's great is that not just about the fun part, but that we can see the differences from the countries. It made me understand that they're not wrong but different. The fun part is a plus~ It's sad that the British rep left the show...

2. [+311, -6] Guillaume who likes Korean cow meat ㅋㅋ

3. [+253, -23] Oh, isn't he the Guillaume Patry who used to be a pro gamer of Starcraft? He always competed against Im Yohan... It's been a long time since I've seen him

4. [+38, -3] Can they not invite guests though? We get enough talks and fun contents from the foreigners. If the guest is gonna sit there and not talk, then don't even come on the show at all...

5. [+34, -1] Abnormal Summit is so funny. I hope it succeeds like Witch Hunt and gets popular!

6. [+33, -2] You have to be realistic when it comes to sex education. A word from an AIDS patient would be much better than a thousand words from a teacher

7. [+31, -1] Woah if you get that kind of sex education, it would really get stuck in your head

8. [+26, -1] I hope Guillaume catches the crook, pays his debt, and eats Korean cow meat for 3 meals a day

9. [+23, -1] Abnormal Summit is funny

10. [+22, -1] Abnormal Summit is really funny ㅋㅋ I watched by chance and it was so funny so I'm watching the previous episodes and I always laugh. It's also fascinating to learn the differences of the countries... But sometimes, I feel uncomfortable because of the Chinese rep... How he said they had to be good to him because China's population is 1.4 billion. I understand that he could hate Japan because of the history, but how he hates America because they stop China's development. It's a typical Chinese mind... Disney sued the people in China who illegally used Micky Mouse, and 80% of the Chinese people said that America is slandering China with the lawsuit. They also said they think Micky Mouse is China's... I view him positively but I get surprised at moments like these...

11. [+20, -4] Out of all the TV shows on the big 3 channels, cable channels, and jtbc, Abnormal Summit is the funniest show so far... This is a real fact, can't refute

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:17 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.7] Discusses marriage + homosexuality
Article: Abnormal Summit Daniel, "Turkish people are uncomfortable", Enes replies, "it's an ignorant statement"

=====

1. [+8232, -220] This show would be screwed without Enes... His role is really important

2. [+6154, -101] A variety show shouldn't be taken seriously, people are taking it so seriously

3. [+5669, -242] Of course anyone would be mad if someone says they don't want to visit their country... But it's broadcast so they should be careful and let's not say hurtful statements!

4. [+5642, -330] We have to understand that Enes is extremely conservative because Turkey is an Islamic country. But personally, I mostly agree with Julian

5. [+4148, -95] The journalists are now bashing this show because it's popular!! Just view it for fun

6. [+1373, -37] Enes is holding the leadership in this show ㅋㅋ He's conservative but he's so good at speaking. Turkish sayings ㅋㅋ

-

Article: Alberto reveals his beautiful wife... "I want to live with you forever" propose (Abnormal Summit)

=====

1. [+510, -9] I think Italy took Switzerland's neutral image because of Alberto ㅋㅋ He's usually neutral and he always smiles so he looks pleasant and nice. And his voice tone is so cute.

2. [+437, -8] Alberto is so witty ㅋㅋ I think he'd be really good to his wife. He also looks like a good person

3. [+417, -12] Hul, I didn't know that he married a Korean woman. Imagine how much he loved her to follow her to Korea... I envy them~

4. [+47, -2] Alberto's father-in-law asked him to pick the prettiest from his four daughters, and Alberto answered the prettiest is the mother-in-law ㅋㅋㅋ I think he'd get so much love from his wife's family ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] How can they speak Korean so well? Not just their pronunciation, but they know the slangs and have great sentence structure. They learned Korean after hitting 20... This show is so fun, I totally fell for it. Normally, people think Italians are short-tempered but Alberto is so innocent and kind, I became his fan. I like all foreigners on the show

-

Article: Hong Seok Chun "I felt very devastated as becoming aware of homosexuality" confession (Abnormal Summit)

=====

1. [+764, -63] Just like Daniel said, I don't understand homosexuality but I don't look down at them... Anyways, with each episode, I learn that Alberto is a really good person. I envy his wife and today's Abnormal Summit was funny. I like it because G11 are all different

2. [+589, -30] All episodes of Abnormal Summit are funny... Alberto jjang

3. [+432, -21] I think the staff of Abnormal Summit keeps monitoring the responses on the Internet

4. [+62, -4] I like Turkey Enes because he's clear with his own opinions and never gets carried away with others. It was cool of him to speak his own opinions even though Hong Seok Chun was there
(TN: Enes disagreed with homosexuality on this episode)

5. [+53, -8] I'll make no comment because I can't accept homosexuality... But I do want to praise Hong Seok Chun for living a hard life without disturbing others

6. [+51, -1] I used to think Yoo Se Yoon only tries hard on variety shows but he's a good listener and he can control the atmosphere. He's actually fine

cr:KpopKfans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:19 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.8] Discusses Korean culture in general
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' In Korea, water, side dishes and bathrooms are free 'But they're not in Europe'

=====

1. [+608, -21] The fact that they had to pay to use bathrooms was a great cultural shock...

2. [+567, -19] When I traveled overseas, I was really shocked to see a person sitting on a desk in front of the bathroom and getting paid... And I don't think any country has washrooms that are as clean and well-functioned as our country's

3. [+296, -8] Can't believe the beach culture during summer is European culture
(TN: This comment is making sarcasm of having to pay to take a spot on the beach in Korea)

4. [+38, -1] Our country has good transportation, delivery system, side dishes in restaurants, and bathrooms. The best country to live in is our country if you're rich

5. [+35, -3] Also our delivery system ㅋㅋ Foreigners are really surprised with it. If you order something today, they get delivered to you by tomorrow. The delivery system is the best ㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -3] People might think we're just used to our own culture, but the country where you can fulfill basic needs the easiest is Korea. Of course, there are many things you can bash but I'm very satisfied to be born and live in this country

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Julian, "I don't understand the expensive deposit culture in Korea, Europe is different"

=====

1. [+233, -9] But I heard that our country's "전세" culture is liked because foreign countries don't have this system
(TN: 전세 is a Korean housing system where you pay a huge amount of money, live in the place for a few years, and move out with your money back. No additional fees.)

2. [+221, -32] I'm sure there will be so many people who will run away if they don't pay the deposit ㅋㅋㅋ So many rude people these days

3. [+151, -10] The housing fees are so expensive in Korea ㅠㅠ We don't even get much benefits

4. [+22, -2] It's still better... If you want to live in the US alone without 전세, you need at least $2,000 per month... At least you can get the deposit back

5. [+18, -2] The house owner has to be able to kick the resident out if they don't pay their monthly rent. But it takes 3~4 months until the trial ends... This is realistically hard. I think the rent fee of 6~8 weeks was the deposit in Europe. They also have a fund that takes care of the deposit so they can borrow the money right away... I think it would help the people who live alone in our country if we adopt the system to areas that are full of people

6. [+16, -1] No wonder why Europeans become independent so fast... I think a lot of Koreans would also become independent if we didn't have to pay the deposits

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler, "France needs to give back Jikji to Korea" a firm statement

=====

1. [+647, -2] Tyler is cool!!

2. [+577, -3] "You seem normal, abnormal, but normal~♪" The best show on Monday night

3. [+479, -6] Of course, Abnormal Summit! It's funny. I think it's funny to discuss a variety of topics. It was new today because they did games and cooking, but it was more fun to hear the differences of cultures. Always cheering for the show!

4. [+50, -0] None of the foreigners are dislikeable. The atmosphere is neat and the MCs match well. A funny announcer, a funny comedian, and a singer with rational perspective. A pleasant atmosphere, not too serious. I'm saving this show in my hard drive with Infinity Challenge

5. [+47, -4] The problem is not the MCs, the staff doesn't know how to choose a proper topic. Why did they have to do a useless quiz of Deoksugung Stonewall Walkway? How is this related with the cultural differences and perspectives?

6. [+38, -0] Tyler... Again, I learn that educated people are different. I respect him

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:22 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.10] Chuseok special
Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, he's the "charming guy", isn't he?

Zhang Yuan, Tyler, and Takuya performed Pharrel Williams' Happy
Guillaume sang Sung Si Kyung's On The Street
Australian Daniel, Julian and Robin performed Bonjour's What Good News
Sam Okyere and Sam Hammington performed rapping

=====

1. [+6433, -319] All foreigners on Abnormal Summit are likable...

2. [+4941, -131] As a guy, I also find Zhang Yuan handsome

3. [+4508, -88] Zhang Yuan... Charming guy...

4. [+3711, -71] Zhang Yuan <3 I became his fan after watching Abnormal Summit! So funny &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

5. [+3505, -67] China's Louis Armstrong &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; You were so charming yesterday

6. [+754, -50] I was so dumbfounded when Jun Hyun Moo laughed as Zhang Yuan was speaking a poem but right after, Yoo Se Yoon said it was cool. I got a new impression on Yoo Se Yoon. Jun Hyun Moo-ssi, how would you feel if a Korean got laughed as he was speaking pansori? I know it's your concept but please learn to respect other cultures

-

Article: [TV zoom in] 'Abnormal Summit' G11's various charms with their different performances

=====

1. [+1792, -14] I was surprised with Sam's rap... He was really good

2. [+1688, -18] The Chinese lyrics Zhang Yuan sang was "I'm singing" in Chinese &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

3. [+1481, -12] I still can't get over Guillaume singing On The Street &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

4. [+1283, -9] I burst into laughter when Guillaume sang On The Street &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

5. [+1117, -8] No need for words. This is the best

6. [+463, -4] I find German Daniel the coolest. You'd think the younger European guys beside him are handsomer but the way he looks, speaks and behaves are just cool. Especially when he played the piano for On The Street. I hope to see him on TV more

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sam Hammington "Sam Okyere changed. He doesn't do 90 degree bow anymore"

=====

1. [+371, -57] Sam Hammington looked like the arrogant one, though

2. [+315, -8] I think Sam Hammington hyung was being arrogant because he was with foreign hoobaes

3. [+193, -6] The way black Sam rapped was jjang!!!! No wonder why he's a black hyung
(TN: "black hyung" is a positive term Koreans use for black guys)

4. [+34, -3] I felt his arrogance when he said "Tyler what are you doing? ugh" at Tyler's long explanations. Tyler is 100 times better than Sam Hammington

5. [+28, -2] The greetings are different from the situations. Doing 90 degree bow in every situation is even more rude and ignorant. Do you think this is a gang?

6. [+22, -0] Sam Okyere's rap was so good. He could easily be a singer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:23 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.11] Discusses unemployment + features an Egypt rep

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Sami, "in Egypt, people are allowed to date only if they're planning on getting married"

=====

1. [+3949, -159] They talked about world's first inventions, and Korea invented a lot of things. Marinated chicken the chicken God, metal type blocks that were 70 years earlier than the West, the milk carton with a triangle top, and coffee mix. Amazing, Korea

2. [+3309, -64] Why is Abnormal Summit so funny &#12619;&#12619;&#12619; Zhang Yuan had the papyrus disease and he was like "pa... something"

3. [+2642, -49] From a hoobae to a guest to a part-time worker &#12619;&#12619;

4. [+2129, -37] &#12619;&#12619;&#12619; Zhang Yuan and Sami couple

5. [+1807, -31] "That pa something" &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

6. [+868, -19] I was worried because Enes was absent but this was much funnier than anticipated. The Egyptian talks so well and the Egyptian culture is very refreshing. G11 should be permanent and it'd be fun to have a foreign guest

-

Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Abnormal Summit gives opinions and comforts to the concerned Korean men

=====

1. [+3490, -100] I swear, if Hidden Singer and Abnormal Summit were on public broadcasts, they would slay the variety shows at the time slot. If Youth Over Flowers is also on a public broadcast, then Law of the Jungle wouldn't be #1. Some people are saying that Abnormal Summit copied Misuda, but the concept is totally different. Is having foreigners copying? The biggest differences of the two shows are the gender, story, and the studio. Abnormal Summit gets into an entertaining fight if someone has a different opinion but Misuda didn't have this

2. [+2945, -89] Seriously, why do we have to put our pictures on resumes?

3. [+2769, -35] Abnormal Summit members know the structure and the problems of Korean society more than Koreans

4. [+2327, -44] Of course, this show is different because it was under production for five years

5. [+2007, -25] They tell us things that Koreans are missing and we get to see a lot of opinions and criticisms. I'm watching the show with a lot of interests!

-

Article: [TV Zoomin] 'Abnormal Summit' Egypt Sami, the king of being conservative that exceeds Enes

=====

1. [+2882, -102] Enes' absence was too big... But Sami was funny!

2. [+2619, -41] Abnormal Summit is so well-made &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; So funny

3. [+1741, -55] Yeah Egypt is quite conservative!

4. [+1530, -44] Egypt's inventions were fun to hear and he's handsome &#12619;&#12619;

5. [+1574, -227] This is so funny...

6. [+419, -9] Can someone please talk to Guillaume and Australian Daniel?

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Robin, "I was mistaken as gay in France.. Even my parents were suspicious of me"

=====

1. [+775, -10] Yeah he looks pretty... Well it's not like his country would look down at him, I suppose they could ask him

2. [+641, -7] Abnormal foreigners are all charming

3. [+630, -19] He said this is why he came to Korea &#12640;&#12640; <3 Julian is getting handsome... He's jjang jjang man after I saw him taking care of Sami

4. [+504, -27] Westerners also like pretty guys. Look at Leonardo DiCarprio for example. When he debuted, he was a flower boy who looked really pretty... The whole world liked him. Korean flower guys are also liked when they go to the West. But they shouldn't be too skinny. If they have a good body, flower looks, and not too long hair, then it'll work

5. [+365, -13] I heard that you'd be mistaken as gay if you have bangs. This is why teen stars like Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Zac Efron got rid of their bangs and built their bodies

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan "I obtained an announcer license to get hired"

=====

1. [+198, -67] Sometimes, Zhang Yuan is too proud of his country so it's uncomfortable. Especially when they talked about Egypt's papyrus. I think I'd be mad if I was Egyptian. They kept telling him it's papyrus but he kept calling it "pa whatever". It's good to be proud of his country but he should learn to respect other countries, too

2. [+134, -10] It's true that papyrus is not paper. Just look at the school textbooks, they say that China invented paper. Paper is one of China's four inventions. And it's a variety show, the staff didn't cut out the part where Zhang Yuan was apologizing

3. [+126, -55] Zhang Yuan saying "pa whatever" is equivalent to someone calling kimchi "kim whatever" even though they're reminded a lot of times. He's even an announcer, he should respect others. What is he doing right in front of the person?

4. [+21, -0] The fun part is where they fight, why are people so serious? Do you really think Zhang Yuan is looking down at Egypt? They're just making a fight scene of The Yellow River culture and the Nile culture. Did you forget all the good statements from Zhang Yuan? It's only a variety show...

5. [+14, -0] http://m.terms.naver.com/entry.n ... mp;categoryId=31768

"Paper was invented by Hoo Han and Chae Ryun in China AD 105. Before this, people used stones, metals, clay, animal skin, bones, trees, bamboos, and etc to write things down. The closest thing to paper was Egypt's papyrus. The English word "paper" and other Western words come from "papyrus". Because of this, some say that papyrus is the origin of paper, but it's hard to define it as paper."

The dictionary states this, how is papyrus paper? Sami basically claimed that China's invention was from his country. It's the same as saying "kimuchi is originally from Japan!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2014 11:24 AM | Show all posts
[Abnormal Summit Ep.12] sports + problems of smartphone addiction
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya, "Japanese people are very jealous of Kim Yuna"

=====

1. [+10024, -123] Of course they are

2. [+8068, -109] We already know...

3. [+5317, -92] The articles are coming up so fast...

4. [+4249, -75] Woah the articles are super fast

5. [+3613, -69] Oops...

6. [+1819, -17] Takuya speaks well when they talk about sensitive things. He tries to avoid getting into arguments

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler, "Korea has the fastest Internet speed, only Shindorim station's Internet is slow"

=====

1. [+423, -4] Our country has the fastest Internet speed... It's because the country is small and yet the infrastructure is well-built... Anyways, German Daniel is so likable when he talks. Tyler can sing. He sang Can't Let You Go Even If I Die so well

2. [+279, -10] And the fee is the highest... Phone fees are worse

3. [+225, -4] One of the advantages to live in our country is the fast Internet speed~

4. [+195, -4] There is no other place that has the Internet speed as fast as Korea

5. [+160, -2] Just like our "fast fast" culture, we have the best Internet speed in the world

6. [+61, -1] I laughed so hard when Tall Alberto said Shindorim station still had faster Internet than Italy &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

-

Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "I was upset with the comments that called me a Chink"

=====

1. [+920, -414] But you guys call us 高丽棒子(Chinese term that insults Koreans). Our country is at fault but I don't think your country is any better. Also the fact that they have bad manners at matches

2. [+831, -130] There are always pressed people. There are more people who like Zhang Yuan, hwaiting!!! Abnormal Summit hwaiting!!

3. [+276, -62] Well Chinese people have worse manners than us...

4. [+60, -8] I totally understand why you were upset when you were called a Chink by Koreans. But I hope you also criticized the Chinese people who call Koreans 高丽棒子 on Korean portal sites. Or do you not know what your citizens are doing because of your unique nationalism?

5. [+58, -15] You were called a Chink only by online comments, but when I was in Shanghai, I clearly heard the taxi driver calling me 高丽棒子. Chinese people never realize what they're doing

6. [+53, -17] We all understand when Japanese people call us "josenjing", it's the same with Chinese people. Don't call Chinese chinks... It's so embarrassing to the point I want to sew up their mouth

-

Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' The uncomfortable truth the agreeable show points out

=====

1. [+521, -37] Don't call Chinese Chinks. Imagine how we'd get mad if we're called "josenjing"

2. [+406, -9] Yesterday's topic was so great. Yoo Se Yoon's MC-ing skills improve every time... The webtoon he makes also points out the problems of smartphones. He gave good opinions and organized the members' opinions well... The reason why the old-styled dramas like Reply are successful is because the current generation misses the analog era... It's a bitter reality where you only look at your phone when you're eating with your friends. Anyways, Abnormal Summit is such a good program

3. [+300, -3] This show is so helpful and good!

4. [+280, -4] I agree with the foreigners a lot and I like how they point out the current generation's problems

5. [+235, -9] Sometimes, it looks scary how all people are looking at their phones in the subway

6. [+88, -7] It was shocking when they said there were no hateful comments in Europe....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2014 05:30 PM | Show all posts
cek in...

seriously.. smua orng ad peranan masing2.. ak suka tgk deorng bekap negara masing.. this program success because each of them have their own characteristic..

ehemm...

abg yuan..

Last edited by aima87 on 26-9-2014 05:32 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2014 02:09 PM | Show all posts
tak sempat lg layan show ni tp salu baca news psl show ni yg kebanyakan bg review postif psl show ni..lgpn me suka gak layan program2 show yg bahas psl culture,pemikiran dan lifestyle negara2 org luar ni..thanks bg link skali..so boleh layan pazni..

ritu baca psl debat diorg pasal cari kerja kt Korea ni..speechless gak baca org Korea ni nk cr kerja pon kena letak background education mak bapak

yg org turki ritu ada kt happy Together...diorg ckp ENES ni xla sekonservatif yg diorg sangkaa dia ni kawen dgn org korea kan?? curious bini dia convert Islam ker or just msg2 dgn agama masing2

Last edited by clara_nur on 27-9-2014 02:20 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Julian and Enes to appear on JTBC's 'I'm Going to School'

[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Julian-Enes..."'I'm Going to School' casting"

'I'm Going to School' is a variety show from JTBC where the cast goes to school throughout the week as regular students.
M.I.B.'s Kangnam and comedian Park Myungsoo are also expected to star in the show from the 22nd to the 24th.

1. [+1651, -22] They're doing well &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;What good news, such good news~~&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

2. [+1064, -31] I'm looking forward to Enes

3. [+923, -19] Ah, I really like the both of them&#12640;&#12640; I hope they can keep coming out on broadcasts like this. Hwaiting to all the Abnormal Summit members&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

4. [+760, -18] They're wearing school uniforms, amazing&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

5. [+572, -16] I love them &#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;&#12640;

6, [+108, -3] Teacher, in Turkey, there's a saying.......

7. [+101, -3] Enes will definitely be a misbehaving student, I feel like he'll be scolding the teacher&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; talking about Turkish proverbs &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;For sure he'll take hold of the class leader role &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;Julian has a bright personality and is cheerful so he'll fit in well with the students. Myungsoo will probably be caught napping&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

8. [+78, -2] It would be fun if Tyler went too&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

9. [+75, -1] I just see Enes as a Korean person now.

10. [+64, -0] They probably won't be needing teachers for English class

The Abnormal Summit members and their CF deals

[Naver: TV Report] 'Abnormal Summit' Enes, proves himself as the bluechip of ads "an addition to 3 more"

Enes and Robin appeared on Y-STAR's 'Gourmet Road' special Jeonju episode.

When the MCs asked Enes if he feels how popular he is, he said that he "...already filmed for many different ads" Enes went on saying that by the time 'Gourmet Road' airs, he "...might have been done with filming three more ads"
Robin commented that he filmed an ad for a shopping mall and said that "You can probably find my face on the streets"

1. [+6915, -53] Alberto filmed an ad for Mr. Pizza so I hope Robin gets to film one for Paris Baguette&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

2. [+5162, -55] The Abnormal Summit members are really the trend these days..

3. [+3548, -55] As expected, Enes proving that he's the trend&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;  

4. [+2770, -54] They're really doing well~&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;Lucky for them

5. [+2278, -14] Tyler should film one for an after school or for workbooks

6. [+380, -13] Enes married in the same wedding hall as ours but at that time, he seemed really nice and had manners..he spoke well so he really seemed like a Korean person&#12619;&#12619;

7. [+352, -15] Enes speaks Korean the best!! Aigoo&#12619;&#12619;

8. [+338, -2] Julian also seemed to be a model for Dunkin Donuts? &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;I got surprised while passing by Dunkin Donuts because I saw a duck &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

9. [+333, -6] Enes speaks better than me

10. [+315, -4] Guillame has to pay off his debt though&#12640;&#12640;

cr: knetizone

Alberto sgt bergaya dalam iklan Pizza ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Abnormal Summit chosen to be #3 TV show Koreans like the most + The members' popularity poll

Article: JTBC 'Abnormal Summit' becomes #3 TV show Koreans like the most

September result:

1. Jang Bori is Here
2. Infinity Challenge
3. Abnormal Summit
4. Real Man
5. 1N2D

On July, Abnormal Summit was in top 20. On August, it was #8.

=====

1. [+59, -0] The trend Abnormal Summit is jjang jjang funny~

2. [+48, -0] Congratulations, members!! Good news, good news

3. [+44, -0] The only show I watch these days! It's not like the foreigners are forced to say "I love Korea", they criticize things, have discussions, and tell stories about their own countries. It's funny! My dad also enjoys it, I watch it with him on Mondays &#12619;&#12619;

4. [+31, -0] I want G11 to get more popular and earn a lot of money. Be happy

-

Instiz: The most charming member on Abnormal Summit, Zhang Yuan

Q: The most charming member on Abnormal Summit?

1. Zhang Yuan (China)
2. Enes Kaya (Turkey)
3. Daniel Lindemann (Germany)
4. Alberto Mondi (Italy)
5. Tyler Rasch (USA)
6. Takuya Terada (Japan)
7. Daniel Snoeks (Australia)
8. Julian Quintart (Belgium)
9. Guillaume Patry (Canada)
10. Robin Deiana (France)
11. Sam Okeyere (Ghana)

=====

- He's so charming... I love you Zhangjusshi

- I choose Daniel, Aussie oppa &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

- They're all good but Alberto for me... <3

- I like Zhang Yuan but I'm for Gerniel &#12640;&#12640;&#12640;

cr: kpopkfan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 03:46 AM | Show all posts
Park Taehwan takes the bronze medal in the 2014 Incheon Asian Games + Zhang Yuan's IG update

[Naver: TV Report] After Park Taehwan's competition, Zhang Yuan, "Takuya, congratulations"

The men's 200 metre freestyle swimming competition for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games took place on the 21st.
Japan's Hagino took the gold, China's Sun Yang the silver, and Korea's Park Taehwan the bronze.

Zhang Yuan updated his Instagram with a friendly picture of China's Sun Yang and Korea's Park Taehwan after the match with the caption: It's a shame but~~&#12640;&#12640; Congratulations Takuya~

1. [+630, -3] But you still did well~ Taehwan-ah~ I ask of you to do well in the rest of the competitions as well.....

2. [+430, -7] Nationalist &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

3. [+344, -9] Zhang Yuan ~~~&#9825;&#9825; &#12622;&#12622;&#12622;  Our Park Taehwan athlete was so cool^^!!

4. [+260, -10] &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;Now whenever Zhang Yuan updates his SNS, articles keep coming out &#12622;&#12622;&#12622;

5. [+258, -23] Ah, but, the Sun-Hwan couple is the best &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

6. [+97, -0] But a bronze medal is good too!!! Park Taehwan who doesn't even work with sponsors.. I hope he can get a ton of sponsors and get to train abroad... &#12636;&#12636;But thank you for showing us a good match!!!

7. [+76, -2] Who cares whether it's a gold, silver, or bronze medal ! The only thing that's important is ending a match with no regrets! Taehwan-ie hyung, you worked hard.

8. [+76, -2] I really like Zhang Yuan&#12619;&#12619; Gwiyomi&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; But after Park Taewan placed bronze &#12640;&#12640;there were articles of him saying that it's tough on him and that he's sorry, it made me choke up a bit.......&#12640;&#12640;why does he have to feel sorry if he doesn't place gold... there's a reason silver and bronze medals are given out....&#12640;I was actually really thankful towards him~Rather than worrying about medal colors, we should focus more on the festivity of the event &#12640;&#12640;

Interview: Julian and Tyler (Abnormal Summit)

Q: Is there anything that changed after you came on broadcast?

Tyler: I have less time to study. I try to avoid the study rooms because I'm afraid the sunbaes will order me around in English. Also, a lot of people recognize me when I go study in cafes.

Julian: Just going out, pictures are being taken of me. I don't know if it's different because 9 years have passed, or because it was through the show, but I feel like people have become more friendlier. They don't just ruthlessly take pictures of me but asks me gently.

Q: What are the reactions of the foreigner friends around you?

Julian: When foreigners say they're having fun watching me, it makes me feel good. They said foreigners used to come out on shows with a clown-like feel, so it's nice seeing us on a show that talks about social problems such as same-sex marriage.

Tyler: There are two sides. Some say they watch it optimistically, but others question whether they can trust me on a show. There are also skeptical people that think that I'm making different kinds of biased opinions. The most fun part is that I can talk about really important things while laughing.

Q: Why is this show popular?

Julian: It's not common to see a debate program in Korea. In Belgium, it's normal to have a program that talks about things like politics, but I think there hasn't been any programs like that. It doesn't have to be all heavy and serious, it can be done in a fun way. It's also fresh. Before, only Sam Hammington spoke Korean well, but now, all 11 do.

Tyler: There are times when really fresh comments are said. It's also funny. It seems hard to maintain that balance when we're all talking so freely. The staff are really amazing because they edit what we say in a way that still delivers our points across and keeps it alive. Because of them, we are able to see the various points of our discussion.

Q: Why did you decide to join the show?

Tyler: I was searching for part-time jobs in my international school site. I saw the JTBC ad looking for foreign students and thought about joining. It was a time when I needed money. When I went to take the interview, it was 1-12. I wondered if it was that important. It was a place where I could talk freely.

Julian: I learned about it because someone I knew worked in the casting related field. I drank a lot the day before and was less alert, but I went in for the interview with Robin (France). Before broadcast, the questions came, but they were so obvious with stuff about your first impression of Korea, so I thought it wouldn't be fun. After the first broadcast, I changed my mind that the show would do well. I went on a lot of programs in Korea, but I never had so much fun in one.

Tyler: There's a rumor amongst the foreign students. One Mongolian student came on broadcast. The staff asked if they ride a lot on horses in Mongolia but they said that only happens in the countryside. The staff then said they must say that they do instead, so they did in the end. There are a lot of Mongolian students in Korea and so I became skeptical around broadcasts that formed prejudices. I also worried whether it would be okay for me to come on this show. But we talk really freely. It feels like we're talking about topics that come up in the bar.

Q: Did you feel any burden because you were representing your own country?

Julian: Even though there were a lot of things I knew, as time went by, I became unsure about the more recent Belgium so I talk a lot with my family. The thoughts are my own, but everything I say are true. Belgium is the 2nd country to legalize same-sex marriage, and allows euthanasia. It is an open country, but there are people that are even more conservative than Enes (Turkey). I try to present the facts and have tasteful opinions when I talk.

Tyler: I think it would be so fun if a Californian, Texan, and New Yorker came to have a debate. (laughs). Zhang Yuan (China) once said this. If you talk poorly on broadcast in Korea, about 40~50 million people get angry but in China, 1.4 billion people do. It must be burdensome. There're two things. The first is that I don't know where America really is. Not that I don't know where it is, geographically, but it's hard to know where the Eastern and the Western sides stands. Currently, 35% of America uses Spanish. It's slowly changing. The second thing is about politics; it's hard to talk about those kinds of things because I don't really know much about the federal system.

Q: Don't you become more careful with your words since there are articles on everything you guys say? It seems like you guys get excited during the debates.

Tyler: I don't become careful. I trust the PDs. It's like how in music, there are some instruments that are not heard; in conversations, there needs to be listeners as well. There are times when everyone gets excited, but there also needs to be someone who's quietly listening. I'm usually a really excitable person, but I refrain myself. I kick under the table. (laughs)

Q: Unexpectedly, except for a few countries, the social ranking culture didn't seem to bother anyone.

Julian: I thought a lot about it, but we are foreigners living in Korea. You get fired if you oppose it, especially as a worker. Foreigners are always special people. There are not as many foreigners that suffers company dinners as much as Koreans.

Tyler: How should I say it. I think it's good not to talk much about Korea. We're not there as Korean representatives, nor is it a place place for us to talk about Korea, so I think it's right to just talk about our own issues. The point of the show isn't to judge things about Korea.

Q: There are not much Southeast Asian people to be part of the panelist.

Tyler: There are a lot of Mongolian and Vietnamese workers in Korea but those that are in Korea can not keep up with the pace of our discussions. It's not an intellectual problem but an economical problem. It's hard to find someone that studies in Korea.

Q: The show also gets compared to KBS <Chitchat with Beauties (Misuda)>.

Julian: They mostly talked about Korea. We don't. If we criticize Korea, we'll be called too open or too conservative. It's satisfying because we get to talk about our own country's ways.

Tyler: When female foreign students get questioned by professors, they always get asked whether they're going to marry a Korean. Due to that situation, when they talk in Korean, they're bound to talk about men. There are lots to talk about, but it was a shame that they focused on shallow topics.

Q: What kind of country is Korea to foreigners living here?

Julian: I think it's a time where the social culture is changing. In Belgium, changes are always occurring. I think it's nice how I can take the role of changes here.

Tyler: I agree 100% There are a lot of possibilities. Especially things that foreigners can do. The culture has double standards. We are able to get rid of those. It's not necessary to completely change the ways, but a person who can test the waters. I think that kind of person will be able to succeed in 10 years time.

Requested

[Naver: Sisa In Live] We will be the first to get rid of society's double standards

1. [+16, -1] They're really amazing~~

2. [+13, -0] Julian seems to have a good personality and he livens up the atmosphere well and is also plentiful in emotions... I like smart Tyler as well.. hit more daebak the both of you!

3. [+8, -0] What a nice article. It was fun to read.

4. [+6, -0] It's really fun watching Abnormal Summit'!! I learn about a lot of things and get to hear about different opinions. Every time I tune in, it's different and I feel like I'm receiving a large present?? A fulfilling kind of feeling.. I like each and every member

5. [+0, -10] They're good at speaking Korean but what kind of noise is that I hear of people saying that they talk better than Koreans.&#12619;&#12619;&#12619; Saying that they speak better than Koreans is freaking funny so why are you matching to them? And honestly, the panelists seem like Chinese spies &#12619;&#12619;&#12619;

taken here
cr: knetizone

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2014 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Q: There are not much Southeast Asian people to be part of the panelist.

Tyler: There are a lot of Mongolian and Vietnamese workers in Korea but those that are in Korea can not keep up with the pace of our discussions. It's not an intellectual problem but an economical problem. It's hard to find someone that studies in Korea.

sedih aku.. x der SEA yg intelektual dan bijak tok join program ni? huuhuh! kan best kalau ada wakil dr Malaysia and muslim~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099650 second(s), 49 queries .