Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 18078|Reply: 88

Anjing

[Copy link]
Post time 21-10-2014 11:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Penganjur, peserta acara sentuh anjing wajib taubat'

Mufti Kelantan mahu penganjur program 'I Want To Touch A Dog' dan umat Islam yang menyentuh anjing dalam majlis itu Ahad lalu, wajib bertaubat kerana dianggapnya mempersendakan hukum Allah.

Datuk Mohamad Shukri Mohamad berkata perbuatan menyentuh secara sengaja itu haram kerana anjing adalah najis mughallazah (najis yang berat) dan bertentangan dengan mazhab Syafie, lapor Sinar Harian hari ini.

“Jika dianjurkan oleh orang Islam, dia sebenarnya menghina hukum Allah dan boleh dianggap sebagai sindiran tajam terhadap kewibawaan umat Islam. Bertaubatlah," katanya seperti dilapor akhbar itu.

“Memang sedih dengan gejala tidak sihat berlaku akhir-akhir ini. Lepas satu ada lagi yang lain ditimbulkan dengan sengaja dalam masyarakat kita,” katanya dipetik.

Sementara itu Utusan Malaysia pula menakrifkan program itu sebagai "jarum halus" menyebarkan liberalisme dengan memetik pandangan beberapa tokoh agama.

Pengerusi Majlis Fatwa Kebangsaan Tan Sri Abdul Shukor Hussin menyatakan tidak perlu ada fatwa atau hukum baru yang perlu diletakkan kerana jelas perbuatan itu haram kepada seluruh umat Islam.

Dalam laporan akhbar itu, beliau turut mempersoalkan motif penganjur mengadakan acara itu di Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya hujung minggu lalu sekalipun beliau tidak menafikan anjing mempunyai kemuliaan tersendiri sebagai makhluk Allah.

Menurut beliau lagi, acara seumpama itu tidak bersesuaian diadakan di negara ini walau apa pun tujuannya.

"Apakah penganjur berbuat demikian kerama mahu mempromosikan fahaman liberalisme yang jelas akan menimbulkan ketidakharmonian dalam kalangan umat Islam negara ini?" kata beliau dipetik akhbar itu.

Turut mempersoalkan motif penganjuran kempen itu, pendakwah popular Kazim Elias pula berkata program sebegitu tidak boleh dipandang ringan kerana akan membawa bahaya lebih besar di samping melibatkan urusan ibadah.

"Mana boleh saja-saja bela, saja-saja hendak pegang. Sebab apa hendak pegang? Isu apa? Hendak jadikan anjing sebagai apa? Mula-mula pegang kemudian bela, kemudian masuk ke dalam rumah dan kemudian?

"Binatang mughallazah ini sama seperti babi. Lepas ini buat pula kempen pegang babi dengan melawat ke pasar babi dan kemudiannya melarat ke makan babi pula," kata dipetik dalam satu lagi laporan.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2014 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Maybe they should organize "I want to touch a Muslim" next.

But not recommended. A lot of Muslim women could take this as a good oppurtunity to "sell of their wares" and we will have tonnes of unwanted kids.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 01:24 PM
Maybe they should organize "I want to touch a Muslim" next.

But not recommended. A lot of M ...

honestly speaking i feels little doubt to touched animals regardless dogs , cat or whatever...this due to hygiene purpose because they easily carried germs and kind of bactria in their skin and fur..of course i respect them as God creation but that doen't mean i need to touched them nor keep them in house....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2014 01:29 PM
honestly speaking i feels little doubt to touched animals regardless dogs , cat or whatever...this ...

Oi friend, that is a misconception here.

Do you know that disease and parasites from CATS are more prone to infect humans than those of dogs? In another word, CATS are more dangerous than dogs. Don't believe me? Read the article below :

Source : http://www.livescience.com/933-s ... -human-culture.html

A parasitic microbe commonly found in cats might have helped shape entire human cultures by manipulating the personalities of infected individuals, according to a new study.

Infection by a Toxoplasma gondii could make some individuals more prone to some forms of neuroticism and could lead to differences among cultures if enough people are infected, says Kevin Lafferty, a U.S. Geological Survey scientist at the University of California, Santa Barbara.

In a survey of different countries, Lafferty found that people living in those with higher rates of T. gondii infection scored higher on average for neuroticism, defined as an emotional or mental disorder characterized by high levels of anxiety, insecurity or depression.
So, did Allah ban Muslims from touching cats? NO - WHY?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 01:36 PM

Do you know that disease and parasites from CATS are m ...

Do you know that disease and parasites from CATS are more prone to infect humans than those of dogs? In another word, CATS are more dangerous than dogs. Don't believe me? Read the article below :

like i said , do not touched them but if one need to feed them foods, is ok. i remember while cooking nasi goreng, i noticed a big  rat coming out ....of course it was outside the kitchen....out of pity i feed  fried ikan bilis....the rat ate and did not bothered me again...so does birds , dogs , cats...one can feed them foods and  water but not to keep as pet nor touching them...the pork lovers wanted to poison the mind muslims and others to touched dogs...which is  very dangerous...because it carried germs ,parasitic and others...that include cats...

So, did Allah ban Muslims from touching cats? NO - WHY?

not sure...but i do not touch them... but if the animals are danger ....u can touched them ....meaning: i remember baby cat in middle of road....cars passing....out pity I have carried the cat (  touching ) to safe place...with this situation...is OK because you safe a living things...which consider good.

do i make myself clear here?
Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-10-2014 06:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 08:40 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

do i make myself clear here?

I have no idea what you are saying here. I'm talking about medical condition associate with cats and you are talking about handling cats and dogs.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-10-2014 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 08:40 PM
by Snake.8

you always do not understand anything ...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 23-10-2014 10:34 AM
you always do not understand anything ...

Oi arsehole, did you read my link or not? Or are you pretending to be retard as always?

My question (to Muslims) here is - IF their Allah ban dogs as dirty, why didn't he (Allah) ban cats as well as they bring disease?
Or did Allah (a.k.a Muhammad) didn't know.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-10-2014 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-10-2014 12:11 PM
Oi arsehole, did you read my link or not? Or are you pretending to be retard as always?

My question (to Muslims) here is - IF their Allah ban dogs as dirty, why didn't he (Allah) ban cats as well as they bring disease?
Or did Allah (a.k.a Muhammad) didn't know.

every animals not to be touched and dogs  it lick compare to cats

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 23-10-2014 12:24 PM
every animals not to be touched and dogs  it lick compare to cats

First of all, are you a Muslim? Do you worship Allah? IF NO, shut the F%&K up and get lost.

My question here is for Muslims ONLY.

And don't give me that crap about your thread. This is PUBLIC FORUM.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-10-2014 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 23-10-2014 12:28 PM
First of all, are you a Muslim? Do you worship Allah? IF NO, shut the F%&K up and get lost.

My  ...

cats do not lick...dogs does....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Qur'an 18:18 "... and We turned them about to the right and to the left, while their dog (lay) outstretching its paws at the entrance.."

This ayah talking about the "BELIEVERS" who kept a dog with them.

BUT you my muslim friends TRUST Syafi'ie who said it is haram.

AND you don't trust Allah that in Qur'an clearly said them Believers keeping dog as their friend.

So to whom you put your TRUST actually?

Old pictures: Raja, Mufti, Kadi, Burhanuddin Helmy Bergambar Dengan Kilbi (Anjing)

I own a dog when I was a kid, actually few dogs, but not until my parents started believing in their ulama (which follows mazhab Syafi'ie) then we didn't kept dog any longer. My father eventually said it is haram, yet my grandfather was quite a wellknown ulama in the old days, and he kept a dog too, so does my grandfather destined to hell for that?

In the old days keeping dog wasn't a problem, because it WAS NOT haram. But today it is much different, even to touch a dog is haram. Last edited by kid on 23-10-2014 09:40 PM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2014 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Kalau di atas nama kebersihan, SEMUA haiwan harus dipandang teliti kerana mereka ada parasite dlm badan mereka yg boleh menbawa padah. Kalau sesiapa ada ingat beberapa tahun yg lalu (1990an), ada sejenis penyakit yg datang dari burung2 serta ayam peliharan. Adakah Islam mengharamkan (Muslims dari menyentuh atau memakan) burung dan ayam? Kamu mencekik juga burger McD dan KFC sampai kini.

Haiwan mana yg tak ada penyakit? Ebola pun datang dari daging haiwan buruan juga dan kini, sudah hampir 10,000 orang sudah kena penyakit tersebut di Afrika dgn hampir 4,800 juga gol terus.

Habis itu, apasal Islam mengharamkan anjing shj sementara kucing yg terang2 bawa penyakit dibenarkan dibelai dan disayangi? Penyakit apa anjing bawa?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 02:40 PM | Show all posts

My  ...

ecenderungan sesetengah indivividu menganjurkan dan menyertai acara-acara 'pelik' sejak kebelakangan ini disifatkan sebagai golongan yang 'dahagakan' penghargaan dan perhatian daripada masyarakat dan pemimpin, kata seorang pakar psikologi.

Presiden Persatuan Psikologi Malaysia (PSIMA) Prof Madya Dr Rozmi Ismail berkata penganjuran pelbagai acara seperti 'I Want To Touch A Dog', 'Oktober Fest', 'Man in Heels' merupakan usaha sekelompok individu yang cuba mendapatkan penghargaan, penyokong, dan pengiktirafan daripada masyarakat bahawa mereka adalah seorang yang aktif memulakan sesuatu perubahan budaya.

"Akhirnya budaya Asia lama-lama jadi bahaya, benda-benda baru menghasilkan apa yang kita panggil kebimbangan dan tekanan sosial, maknanya setengah golongan itu menganggap benda ini, iaitu apa yang disebut orang sebagai tidak berapa sihat," katanya ketika dihubungi Bernama.

Beliau berkata kebimbangan sosial merupakan kebimbangan sesetengah golongan terhadap tindakan pihak lain yang dianggap cuba mengganggu hak eksklusif kelompok tertentu seperti mencabar budaya dan menghakis kepercayaan yang sekian lama dipraktikkan.

"Tekanan sosial pula ialah kegelisahan dalam masyarakat akibat sesuatu isu seperti tuduh-menuduh dan melemparkan fitnah serta saling menyalahkan satu sama lain," katanya.

Rozmi turut menyarankan agar pihak berkuasa mendidik masyarakat agar tidak terlalu bersifat liberal dan salah faham akan konsep kebebasan.

"Terlalu bebas atas nama kebebasan tak boleh juga. Apa makna kebebasan seperti itu yang sampai ke tahap seperti ini. Pemimpin perlu memberi perhatian terhadap perkara seperti ini agar ia tidak menjadi polemik masyarakat," katanya.

Sementara itu, Pakar Psikiatri Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya, Dr Muhammad Muhsin berkata apabila seseorang itu bergerak bertentangan daripada penerimaan masyarakat sebenarnya, ia disebabkan mereka mempunyai niat tertentu yang mahu ditonjolkan.

"Contohnya, mereka yang bertindak sedemikian ingin menunjukkan kelainan dan nak tunjuk mereka yang pertama ubah corak pemikiran masyarakat, ingin mencabar kedudukan sesuatu serta antisosial, bertentangan dengan kepercayaan masyarakat,"katanya.

Katanya kaedah digunakan mereka bagi mendapatkan perhatian dibuat dengan cara yang tidak sesuai serta menimbulkan implikasi negatif.

"Perkara yang telah diterima sekarang dia telah sebati, seimbang dengan keadaan setempat tersebut dan pertukaran budaya boleh menimbulkanke tidak seimbangan masyarakat, sosial, dan agama,"katanya.

Ahad lalu, penganjuran acara 'I Want To Touch A Dog' (Saya Mahu Sentuh Anjing) berlangsung di Central Park, One Utama dekat Petaling Jaya apabila umat Islam menyertai acara bermesra dan bermain dengan anjing yang dibawa peserta bukan Islam.

Terbaru, sebuah portal berita kelmarin melaporkan NGO wanita akan menganjurkan kempen White Ribbon Campaign:Run and Walk 2014, Disember depan yang turut melibatkan acara 'Men in Heels' yang menyaksikan golongan lelaki berjalan menggunakan kasut bertumit tinggi.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 24-10-2014 02:40 PM
ecenderungan sesetengah indivividu menganjurkan dan menyertai acara-acara 'pelik' sejak kebelakang ...

PetsJewish law does not prohibit keeping pets, and indeed many observant Jews have dogs, cats or other household pets, though Jewish law does raise some complications for pet owners.
As with all animals, we are required to feed our pets before ourselves, and make arrangements for feeding our pets before we obtain them. Also, like all animals, household pets are entitled to Sabbath rest, thus you cannot have your dog retrieve the paper for you on Shabbat, etc.
Some sources consider pets are considered to be muktzeh, within the category of objects that cannot be handled on Shabbat. I haven't been able to get a clear idea of what exactly is and is not permitted with an animal on Shabbat. I have seen several sources say that walking a dog is permitted, but if an animal runs away on Shabbat, it is not permitted to trap the animal.
It is permissible to feed non-kosher food to pets, as long as you do not consume it yourself. This falls under the general rule that it is permissible to use products of non-kosher animals as long as you don't eat them; for example, it is permissible to use a toothpaste that contains non-kosher ingredients as long as the toothpaste is not fit for human consumption, and it is permissible to wear gloves made from pig suede. However, it is not permissible to derive any benefit from a mixture of meat and dairy; therefore, any food you feed your pet cannot contain both meat and dairy.
Similarly, during Pesach, there are rules for pets, but they are not as strict as for people. It is impermissible to have any chametz (leavened grain products) in your home, or to derive any benefit from chametz, thus you cannot use chametz to feed your pets. However, you can feed your pets food that contains kitniyot. Star-K's website usually has a good list of KFP pet foods when the time comes. You can also feed your pets Passover table scraps, and you can feed matzah meal or farfel to fish or rodents. I used to have a hamster who loved Passover: carrot and potato peelings, celery tips, and all the matzah farfel he could eat! If you cannot find suitable food, you must temporarily sell the pets to a non-Jew, as you temporarily sell your other chametz to a non-Jew during the holiday.
It is a violation of Jewish law to neuter a pet. The Torah prohibits castrating males of any species (Lev. 22:24). Although this law does not apply to neutering female pets, neutering of females is prohibited by general laws against tza'ar ba'alei chayim (causing suffering to animals). Please note that, while the law prohibits you from neutering your pet, it does not prohibit you from owning a pet that is already neutered. If you want a neutered pet, I strongly encourage you to adopt from one of the many reputable shelters, such as Spay and Save (where I adopted a cat), Kitty Cottage (where I adopted two others) or the Delaware Humane Association. I also heard an amusing story about an Orthodox Jewish woman who gave her unaltered female cat birth control pills, but I don't know how much truth there is to that story. It certainly would not be a violation of Jewish law to do so.
It is a violation of the general prohibition against tza'ar ba'alei chayim to have your pet physically altered in any way without a genuine, legitimate need. For example, declawing cats and docking the ears or tails of dogs are forbidden. Again, there is no law against owning an animal in this condition, so you should look into adopting from a shelter if you want such an animal. The cat that I adopted from Spay and Save was neutered and declawed by her previous owner.
For Jewish VegetariansThe vegetarian diet was considered the ideal for humanity. Note that in Genesis 1:29, G-d gives humanity all fruits and vegetables for food, but no meat. Meat is not permitted until after the Flood (Gen. 9:3). Even offerings before that time did not involve the death of animals: a traditional midrash indicates that Abel and Cain's offerings (Gen. 4) were wool and flax.
Certainly, a vegetarian diet simplifies the process of keeping kosher, as it eliminates the need to separate meat and dairy! (see Kashrut) In fact, I once heard a joke about a vegan who decided to keep kosher, but he thought it was too easy for him, so he designated certain vegetables "meat" and certain vegetables "dairy," and certain vegetables "pareve," and he wouldn't eat "meat" vegetables with "dairy" vegetables!
Most vegetarian foods are kosher; in fact, many vegetarians who do not keep kosher rely on kosher certifications to make sure that the foods they buy are vegetarian! Beans, grains, fruits, vegetables, and dairy products can all be eaten and in any combination, and do not require kosher certification if they are not processed. If they are processed, you should seek reliable kosher certification to make sure that they weren't prepared on the same equipment as non-kosher food and that they don't have any hidden non-kosher ingredients.
It is traditional to eat meat to celebrate on Shabbat and festivals, but it is not a requirement. There is no holiday or observance for which it is a mitzvah (commandment) to eat meat, and most symbolic foods eaten for holidays are not meat. In fact, on Shavu'ot, it is traditional to eat dairy meals (which could not be eaten with meat). Meat is a traditional part of Shabbat and festival meals to make them more festive, but as long as you eat something special, something out of the ordinary, that should be sufficient to create the necessary festive atmosphere.
The one area that may cause concern for vegetarians is the use of animal parts for ritual purposes. The Torah is written on parchment (animal skins), as are the scrolls in a mezuzah and the tefillin. The tefillin are made of leather. The shofar blown at Rosh Hashanah is a ram's horn. Jewish law requires all of this. What is a religiously observant vegetarian to do? The Jewish vegetarian website JewishVeg points out that only a very small number of animals are used for this purpose, and also notes that Jewish law allows us to make these ritual items using animals that died of natural causes (though no one is currently advertising that they are doing so -- an overlooked business opportunity?) Also keep in mind: the animal products currently used are merely a byproduct of the vastly larger meat industry. If there comes a time when the meat industry does not provide sufficient byproducts, you may find more Jewish ritual objects made from animals that died of natural causes.

Last edited by Truth.8 on 24-10-2014 04:39 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2014 02:58 PM | Show all posts
kid posted on 23-10-2014 09:06 PM
Qur'an 18:18 "... and We turned them about to the right and to the left, while their dog (lay) outst ...

like i said, you can  show love to animals by giving foods and water...for example, dogs can guard the house but let be outside...touching animals is totally  not encourage...

Last edited by Truth.8 on 24-10-2014 04:40 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-10-2014 05:30 PM | Show all posts

My  ...

My question here is for Muslims ONLY.
And don't give me that crap about your thread. This is PUBLIC FORUM.

janganlah marah2
nanti cepat tua

ALLAH DAN RASULNYA tidak mengharamkan anjing
boleh utk jaga rumah jaga kebun
bukan sebagai binatang peliharaan
seperti binatang2 yg lain le jugak
kalau sekadar utk menunjuk2, berlagak, jadi sombong ...............tarak baik le kannnnnn

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2014 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 24-10-2014 02:58 PM
like i said, you can  show love to animals by giving foods and water...for example, dogs can guard ...

IF touching dogs means invite desease, then now all western people got sick already.

Dog sure have some disease, but not all of them, depend on their environemnet and hygene.
Pig sure carry some disease, but depend also on environemnt and hygene.

So we use our logic when touching dog, if they are healthy and clean sure it is no problem.

This logic of some animals carry disease is not worth to be up to the reason of prohibition to TOUCH them! Because we have logic and knwledge which animal is sick and to be avoided to touch them, you CANT generalize all dogs carry diseases.

They are God's beautiful creatures

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2014 03:37 PM | Show all posts
kid posted on 25-10-2014 09:45 AM
IF touching dogs means invite desease, then now all western people got sick already.

Dog sure h ...

Western? they do anything aganist the Bible...tatoo, eating pork and etc...why need follow their nature of behaviour?  look at their skin? dirty with freckle , skin rough like fish scale....I am blessed, my skin and others look better...because I am very particular about this issue...western even take dogs to bed...silly

Penganjur acara kontroversi 'Saya Mahu Sentuh Anjing', Syed Azmi Alhabshi hari ini tampil secara terbuka dan memohon maaf atas sebarang perasaan “tidak senang yang berbangkit' daripada program itu.

Beliau yang membacakan satu kenyataan muncul dalam satu sidang media turut menyatakan rasa kecewa tindakan segelintir peserta Islam di program itu yang didapati memeluk dan mencium anjing di acara berkenaan.

Katanya, tindakan itu tersasar dari tujuan sebenar acaranya – antaranya untuk memberi pendedahan mengenai kaedah bersuci apabila tersentuh anjing.

Menurut Syed Azmi, ia juga bertujuan untuk mengatasi rasa takut terhadap anjing di kalangan penganut Islam.

Selain itu, ia diadakan bagi menjelaskan cara membantu anjing jika ia berada dalam kesusahan, dan batasan bersama anjing dalam konteks Islam, katanya.

"Di sini saya ingin menegaskan yang program ini sama sekali tidak menggalakkan anjing sebagai binatang peliharaan.

"Kenyataan ini telah kami nyatakan dalam laman sosial kami sejak 19 September 2014," katanya.

Beliau turut menafikan program itu dibuat untuk memesongkan kepercayaan orang Islam dan memperlekehkan ulama.

"Terus terang dengan hati yang ikhlas tujuan saya menganjurkan program ini adalah kerana Allah dan bukan untuk memesongkan akidah, menukar hukum agama, mempersendakan ulama, atau menggalakkan liberalisme," katanya lagi.

Seorang lagi penganjur, Norhayati Ismail turut memohon maaf atas kegagalan pihaknya mengawal acara itu.

Namun tegasnya, pihaknya tidak pernah menggalakkan peserta untuk bermesra-mesra dengan anjing.

"Kami menafikan kami menyuruh orang secara suka-suka kerana sentuh secara suka-suka menurut mazhab Shafie adalah haram.

"Kami akui kelemahan kami. Kami tak dapat kawal acara itu. Kami tak pernah suruh peserta peluk dan cium anjing," katanya.

Jelasnya, mereka yang bertindak memeluk dan mencium anjing mungkin terdiri daripada mereka yang lewat hadir ke program itu.

Katanya, kumpulan itu dan tidak mendengar penerangan dari seorang pendakwah yang berceramah sebelumnya

Last edited by Truth.8 on 25-10-2014 03:39 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2014 11:22 PM | Show all posts
by orangbesi

ALLAH DAN RASULNYA tidak mengharamkan anjing
boleh utk jaga rumah jaga kebun
bukan sebagai binatang peliharaan

Satu (golongan) Muslim kata (Anjing) itu haram.
Lagi satu (golongan) kata (Anjing) tak haram.
Lagi satu (golongan) kata (Anjing) boleh dipelihara tetapi haram juga.

Oi ... Mana satu ini? Kamu orang Islam ini buat lawak bodoh kah?

Kalau bab remeh macam anjing pun kamu gaduh macam anjing kurap juga, macam mana kamu nak selesaikan masalah2 besar dlm masyarakat kamu spt masalah dadah, pemuda pemudi berlagak macam anjing dan ahli2 politik anjing kurap semua?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117559 second(s), 46 queries .