Author: trexxxxxi

[MBC] We Got Married Season 4

[Copy link]
Post time 21-6-2015 10:50 PM | Show all posts
RatiNg ep couple baru 5.7%

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2015 09:27 PM | Show all posts
Baru tengok episod Oh Min Suk & Kang Yewon. Suka pulak aku dua orang ni. Macam tak sangka Oh Min Suk tu pemalu. Comel . Kang Yewon pulak selamba blur2 and funny. Siap tanya kenapa bull kena panggil bull . Quite entertaining la new couple ni, mungkin aku akan follow bagi mengubati kerinduan dekat Hewon.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-6-2015 04:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
gerbera.memopad replied at 24-6-2015 10:27 PM
Baru tengok episod Oh Min Suk & Kang Yewon. Suka pulak aku dua orang ni. Macam tak sangka Oh Min Suk ...

ter-tengok preview.. macam nak tengok balik wgm sebab couple ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-6-2015 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Red Velvet’s Joy Asks Yook Sungjae to Remove His Armpit Hair on “We Got Married”

The June 27 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” showed viewers part of Red Velvet’s Joy and BTOB Yook Sungjae’s second date.

The pair meet at a dermatology clinic in Seoul. While the show had teased viewers earlier with information concerning Joy’s straightforward comments to her husband and Yook Sungjae nervously rubbing his legs in anticipation of laser hair removal, the episode revealed more.

Seeing her husband’s reaction, Joy asks if another area would be better. Yook Sungjae becomes even more flustered as he thinks about other possible areas like his armpits. Proving to be a doting husband, he says, “I did think that I would have to do it someday.” But he is not completely thrilled as he asks, “Who does laser hair removal when they first meet someone?”

The pair laugh at his comments and Joy confesses, “It was a joke. I didn’t know you would fall so easily for it.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-6-2015 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Yook Sungjae Reassures Joy When She Worries About His Soaring Popularity

Red Velvet’s Joy revealed that she was worried about Yook Sungjae’s soaring popularity.

On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” aired on June 27, Joy and Yook Sungjae meet for the first time.

While the two eat a shaved ice dessert together, Joy teases, “Can’t you honestly feel your popularity increasing these days? Didn’t you post something on your Twitter about it already?”

In response, Yook Sungjae humbly replies, “I’m just so grateful. I don’t think of myself as a celebrity. I want to be more of a friend to you.”

Joy gives an honest reply to Yook Sungjae’s sincere response, saying, “I’m worried because you’re so popular.” He comforts her, saying, “Don’t worry. I’m blind to everything else. I won’t be looking elsewhere.” Joy pauses before she asks, “Where will you be looking at?”

Yook Sungjae stares into her eyes before answering, “I’ll only keep my eye on where I’m looking at right now.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-6-2015 04:44 PM | Show all posts
BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Serenades Red Velvet’s Joy with Romantic Song

BTOB member Yook Sungjae will be gifting his on-screen wife, Red Velvet’s Joy, with a romantic serenade on the next episode of “We Got Married.”

On the upcoming June 27 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married,” cameras will be following Sungjae and Joy on their second meeting.

After appearing before Sungjae as his surprise present on the last episode of the show, it is said that the two went to a quiet café to talk with each other. Sungjae confessed that he wasn’t sure what to call Joy by, so they went on to decide a nickname for one another.

When asked what nickname he wants for the both of them, Sungjae suggested, “Husband” and “Wife,” to which they reacted shyly, as they just met.

Soon afterward, Sungjae revealed his special gift for Joy—earrings in the shape of a microphone. Joy became flustered upon seeing the present, as she confessed that she does not have her ears pierced.

However, Sungjae swiftly dealt with the unexpected situation by singing a romantic song he prepared just for Joy.

Meanwhile, Sungjae and Joy’s second date is set to air on June 27 at 5 p.m. (KST).

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-7-2015 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Madel replied at 10-6-2015 09:57 PM
Aku cakap dah dari awal2 thread ni..
Kalau idol group / band ni...cukup sorg je la yg join WGM..t ...

iols pun x rasa nk lyn jonghyun pnye ni,,
how i miss yongseo

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2015 08:52 AM | Show all posts
gerbera.memopad replied at 11-6-2015 10:31 AM
Aku ingat aku seorang je yg payah nak bersangka baik dgn retis yg rupa2 innocent ni

Mencu ...

ada link tak beb... iols nak tgk....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Joy Pierces Her Ears for Yook Sungjae on “We Got Married”

On the July 4 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” Red Velvet’s Joy reveals that the true reason for visiting the dermatology clinic is not to make BTOB’s Yook Sungjae get laser hair removal, but rather for her to get her ears pierced. After receiving earrings as a present from her virtual husband, she had been unable to wear them due to not having any piercings. This resulted in her deciding to get her ears pierced.

The Red Velvet member is visibly nervous and says, “What do I do? I’m scared. I think it’ll hurt.” Her husband soothes her by replying, “If it hurts then I will carry you the whole day. I will be your strength.” Apparently, her frightfulness appears very cute to him. During the procedure, Yook Sungjae holds her hand resulting in their first skinship.

Later, she reveals her true feelings about their hand holding in her interview and says, “I was excited about our first skinship. I was so focused on it that I couldn’t feel the pain. I was embarrassed.”

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2015 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Aigoooo...go go goo
Lepas Oma Appa blah...
terus sunyi sepi thread ni

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 08:52 AM | Show all posts
ai layan kapel KSY + KSY

hsbd muda 7 thn dr wife.... tp suweeet
n kapel 1 lg tu layan jgk sikit2...
tp joy ngan SJ tak lyn... tah  nape...sedey tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2015 08:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by cinta_ungu at 7-11-2015 08:38 PM

Hi peminat2 WGM. Fuhh..lama rasanya tak menjenguk forum.

Anyways just nak inform untuk fans solim couple, kalau masih berminat utk follow activity soeun or jaerim boleh la follow IG - Solimfinity ye:-

https://instagram.com/solimfinity/

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2016 05:02 PM | Show all posts
UP benang~

korang ingat lagi kim so eun & song jae rim kt sini???

adakah korang ni peminat dorg? kalau ya, .....

projek terbaru, dorg berlakon sama dlm weekend drama kt SBS title 'Our Gabsoon', wakil dr Malaysia, nak hantar rice wreath yg akn dihantar di PC drama tersebut.

pm utk info selanjutnya.

sorry OT

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2016 02:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
iloveyou replied at 25-7-2016 06:02 PM
UP benang~

korang ingat lagi kim so eun & song jae rim kt sini???

chingu kyaaa.. ada benang drama dorang i dah bukak kat bod alm drama   tapi tenggelam sebab jarang update

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2016 02:12 PM | Show all posts
trexxxxxi replied at 10-10-2016 02:08 PM
chingu kyaaa.. ada benang drama dorang i dah bukak kat bod alm drama   tapi tenggelam sebab jara ...

minta @cinta_ungu update kt benang tuuuu,

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2016 09:11 PM | Show all posts
sekarang tengok wgm bomi apink dgn taejon.. kelakar jugak la dieorg ni..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-11-2016 09:11 PM | Show all posts
sekarang tengok wgm bomi apink dgn taejon.. kelakar jugak la dieorg ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2017 08:22 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak layan dah WGM..Frust sbb 33couples kena tendang dgn Pdnim yg baru..dah tu menang Best Couple Award pulak..
I is kucewaaaaa...aaaaah

Jotaaa ya..nuna miss u much

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2017 10:36 AM | Show all posts
iols layan stakat khuntoria je.. lps tu stop. dh x bminat dgn couple lain

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2017 03:45 PM | Show all posts
mills layan jugak WGM ni.  Last terjebak dengan Yong Seo dan 2Young couple.  Pastu dgn TaeBom couple...skrg ni tak layan dah sbb tak minat dgn remaining couple...program pun dah mcm lemau je...

skrg ni just suka tgk balik YT favourite couple je....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.836732 second(s), 43 queries .