Return to list New
View: 5458|Reply: 24

Exercise diary

[Copy link]
Post time 14-12-2014 12:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by emerald-jade at 1-1-2015 01:19 PM

Hi ladies,

rasanya takde lagi this topic..

lets update your exercise journey, at the same time we could share activities, tips and exercise routine..
i know woman out there sume nak cantik, hot body and ade healthy life balance.. Which i do think exercise is the best body n soul theraphy.

meh tuan rumah start dulu,

call me ad.

Objective: sihat n fit n hawt
idol: yeah i nak body mcm kilafairy tuh.. Waist 22 inches tu..
exercise regime: kickboxing, full body workout, crossfit
gym: actively pergi small gym at cyberjaya

Last edited by emerald-jade on 14-12-2014 01:56 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-12-2014 01:53 PM | Show all posts
I set a 40 days challenge for myself.  Today is my 6th date..

This morning i had 2 kms fast walking near the lake. Did 40 squats and 30 sit-ups. Everyday targeted 100x squats and sit-ups. Will continue evening exercise pulak..

Meals:
Am: green tea without sugar
Lunch: grill chicken, tomato cherries, apple

Drinks: 2l water done.
Last edited by emerald-jade on 14-12-2014 08:29 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2014 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Petang tadi sambung kickboxing kat gym plak..buat 3x repetition. Each time 20x.
Squat: target achieved 100x
Sit up jek belum buat lagik..

Sblm tafo kang sambung buat...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2014 01:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yg sibuk kerja Dan balik lewat ada tak exercise utk start the moveeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2014 03:48 AM | Show all posts
Dah 2 bulan stop workout and tak jaga makan Terus naik 2 kiloo.
Lepas exam next week ni nak start balik. Rinduu nak squat & circuit training

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 11:57 AM | Show all posts
mamajj replied at 31-12-2014 01:00 AM
Yg sibuk kerja Dan balik lewat ada tak exercise utk start the moveeeee

You can do at home.. like me.. m using elastic ball, dumbell, buat normal exercise macam squat, crunches, plank etc..

i selalu buat malam.yela siang keje kan..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-1-2015 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 1-1-2015 01:20 PM
MegiTomyam replied at 31-12-2014 03:48 AM
Dah 2 bulan stop workout and tak jaga makan  Terus naik 2 kiloo.
Lepas exam next week ni na ...

keep it up dear...u go girl

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 1-1-2015 01:59 PM

its been a while tak update my exercise log. new year started.. with new energy, new spirit..

This coming year, i wishes a lot.. those never fulfill before.. here the lists:-

1. Being the real myself..

The way I dress up, the way I carry myself..  I'm done with those who judging me, and control me.. i want to be carefree. Bring it on Ad..

2. New career..

Dear Allah, please open my rezeki di tempat yang lain if it good for me, my Iman and my life.. i believe new place will help me getting better and stronger..

3. Getting fit

No extra baggage. Now Im wearing S shirt and M pants Size. Ill get XS soon with weight 45 kgs. Target 23″ waist. 5 inches to go.

4. Belly dance class or pole dance class.

It always being my childhood dream to enroll dance class. Being kid, I always adore ballet class, but times fly and my taste has change.. yeah Im into exotic dance.. Seeing how Shakira shakes her butt, amazed me.. Pole dance might sounds taboo in Malaysia and i bet not for Malay lady like me. But yeah i want to learn the skill, for my own satisfaction, even i plan to have pole at home which i can dance for exercise. Its unique and yet require good skill.
I always not confidence with myself, my body, so it stop me to do so... Not for this year..

5. Decorate my house like a hotel.

I bought duplex condo, cant afford penthouse.. but I love the mirror wall design.. I can see the view from my house.. Soon to move in and Im so excited to decorate. Balinese theme at the ground floor and paris theme for the first floor.

6. Wardobe mAkeovEr.

New me..confident and Strong. I shopping a lot lately, throw out old clothes from my wardrobe.. buying new clothes instead.. I will make sure Im looking good even come to the office.. Sophisticated, professional lady.. POISE..

7. Kickboxing

Its my passion. I love to see how my body change.. love the legs so much.. its really transform my body curves.. and every time i kick the punching bag it feels so damn good.. the best therapy to ease my stress.

8. Close to Allah

I doa to ALLAH to keep me close to HIM. Always know my root and my limit. Not neglect 5 days prayer an improved Solat Sunat too..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 1-1-2015 01:19 PM

#Throwback

Last week, I met my buddy Riz. Still good looking as usual. Its been a while we haven't seen each other. It was really great to update and chit chat. Of course, he knows my life better than anyone else.

So, updated him what i've been through, my anger, my sad, my lost and my hope.. yeah rather than looking at the past, I choose to MOVE ON IN STYLE. My kickboxing activities, my house planning, my new activities.. Yerp, Im stronger than I thought and I choose to do in the right way ever.

Without we realized, the lady at the next table heard our conversation and approached me. She asked for my phone number and I was surprised and worried. I asked nicely for what reason she wanted my number? She said she's having tough time and she overheard the conversation. What I did and how i fight back, inspired her. she needs the spirit and passion. Strong soul. I was stunned still i gave my number even-tough i was a bit worry to gave number to stranger. But i think she was sincere.

Im glad Im inspired other woman. and i know she was in her worst state and she needs to fight back.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 1-1-2015 12:54 PM

I woke up early this morning, packing my dumbbell and heading to the lake.. but frustrated seeing crowded people at the lake. There was fishing tourney and people camping at the lake side.

I decided to go to gym instead, and i need light breakfast before kick some ass. So, i went to mamak nearby ordered 2 half boiled eggs.

Next, I was heading to the gym. Another frustration, the gym close due to new year. Seems i need to do exercise at home instead. I will try my luck again in the evening. Hopefully the tourney will end by then.

2015 revolution
---- belly dance enrollment. CHECKED. I have enrolled 2 months class at Middle East Dance Academy, Solaris Mont Kiara.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-1-2015 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 2-1-2015 01:01 PM

To update on my exercise journey...
Started my moring with green tea without sugar..

Today is the 23rd day. Last i scaled 3 days back with lost of 2.3 kgs since i started the 40 days challenge. Can expect the slow result due to the menstrual time, and i did exercise and gained muscle too.

Week 1 lost:- 1.3 kg
Week 2 lost:-  700 g
Week 3 lost:- 300 g

*** Instead of making 40 days challenge, i have decided to do 111 days challenge.
I started the journey on 11th Dec 2014 and will be finished by 31st March 2015. You can do it AD

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 11:05 AM | Show all posts
emerald-jade replied at 1-1-2015 01:16 PM
To update on my exercise journey...
Started my moring with green tea without sugar..

i'm inspired by u too,keep it up....pls update again

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2015 11:15 AM | Show all posts
as of now, sy focus on weight training, and put aside cardio exercises. focusing more on toning up muscles.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2015 12:44 PM | Show all posts
kucing_oren replied at 2-1-2015 11:15 AM
as of now, sy focus on weight training, and put aside cardio exercises. focusing more on toning up m ...

Weight training..it's feally good work out. Im easily gaining muscle after weight training. It does help toning ur body.. I have to be careful doing weight training, since my upper body has swimmer shape, it doesnt look good compare to lower body. So i really choose wisely type of weight training for my upper body.

But i love to see my biceps and triceps.

Kepp it up girl..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2015 12:46 PM | Show all posts
minahsenget replied at 2-1-2015 11:05 AM
i'm inspired by u too,keep it up....pls update again

Good to hear that, share your story too.. We can learn from each other...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2015 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 2-1-2015 01:16 PM

I managed to do my exercise last evening at the lake, even though the lake scenery really turned me off. Full of garbage!!

Anyway, i did 100x squats, 60x crunches and 60x weight lifting.
End up my day with detox tea as usual.

Woke up this morning, a bit afraid to scale as the result of last week wasn't good enough. I always set 8.30 am is my scale time. Nervous...

Daily lost: 300g
To Date: 2.6kg

#Day 24

Yeay..im loving it...

Offtopic.. just came back from 2nd appoinment with the doc. I did laser treatment to removed 2 moles at my face last month. Not big, but i just dont like it and i bet it will grow bigger later. Tapi malangnye, after a month still ade balik, akar tak fully removed. So, i came for 2nd visit, within 5 minutes terus settle. it cost me RM40 this time. Pheww lega, ingatkan more than RM100...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-1-2015 12:16 PM | Show all posts
After quite sometimes didn't hit my regular gym and yesterday i went. They were so happy seeing me back, even though i do feel "aku tayang muke stress" besides my new hair look.

Yesterday exercise
Kisah Semalam

kickboxing = 60x
situp = 100x
squat with weight = 80x
legs = 30x

Sweat like hell kena dera.. today will be gong again...

Daily Lost: 400G
To Date: 2.8Kg

#Day 27

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2015 12:35 PM | Show all posts
emerald-jade replied at 6-1-2015 12:16 PM
After quite sometimes didn't hit my regular gym and yesterday i went. They were so happy seeing me b ...

u aim to lose weight ke? u nak reduce berapa kg?
i had started my detox since last monday, will continue until sunday
then will continue my gym routine back

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2015 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Yerp aiming to reduce weight. Im now 53kg. Target nak reduce 45kg. So about 8kgs to go... nak pakai XS balik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2015 01:06 PM | Show all posts
I had great workout session yesterday, even  i started with "counseling session" with Abang R. End up I was crying but it was good n he advised really ... masuk ke dalam hati...

situp= 120x
squat = 80x
high kicking = 100x
legs = 30x
arms = 50x
punching = 60x

injured myself during punching session.. didn't realized until took out the gloves.. terus kena marah..sbb injured mysef.. bleeding a bit.. but i just continue kick some ass..

since i was d only girl in gym, all eyes on me.. every time i kicked hard, they will support me.. boleh dengar guys jerit woooo... yang sebenarnye, dorang mcm terkejut kot.. tengok dis girl kicking hard.. but i just dont care, i really want to have pretty damn hot body...

#day28
Daily lost: 300G
To date: 3.1 KG
To loose 3.1kg within 28 days pretty damn good.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 10:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.452785 second(s), 46 queries .