Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: emerald-jade

Exercise diary

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-2-2015 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Its been a while not update my exercise journey..

Yes. I quit after 30 days. I was traveling oversea almost a month, and just started seriously with the gym yesterday..
Nak timbang pun takut.. I bet i gained some within a month stop ni... nightmare..

Yesterday, ingatkan pancit cepat but thanks God i still can maintain the same momentum.. my kicks and punches getting stronger and mr.trainer pun ingat I was training somewhere else.  Glad i cud keep up with the same momentum. other regulars pun tegur sounds of me hitting the punching bag is so scary... macam tengah belasah orang ahahaha

And this morning, boleh rasa lengan sedikit perit.. kesan exercise semalam la ni.. i just bought new gloves suits well with my small hand.. hopefully not easily bleed mcm sebelum ni.. sometimes bila terlalu obsess with punching, i didn't realize i injured myself walau dah pakai protection. Need to really careful or else cuti lama dari kickboxing.

What i hate yesterday, one guy was approaching me and tanya personal questions... not d first time, and he always sitting next to me and watching me.. Soooo uncomfy, i cant focus 100% with my routine..

Good side, one guy share tips of how i cud use my waist to as my focal points. Cant wait to practice new tips.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2015 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by emerald-jade at 26-2-2015 11:31 AM

Typical question i received..

1. why nak loose weight, ur body is ok.. tak gemuk pun...
Well, i know my body pretty well, i know my BMI is normal, but what I target the most is to reduce my fat percentage. That is why i wanted to loose few kgs to reach my targeted FPI.

My body fat is still in"acceptable" range.. and i aimed to be in "fitness" range..

(Woman)
Essential fat   10-12%
Athletes         14-20%
Fitness           21-24%
Acceptable      25-31%
Obese             32% plu

2. Why kickboxing.. seriously? a girl?

I don't think it's wrong for a girl to do kickboxing. even though i have to confess first reason to join was to let go my anger for other personal @%$# ..  but then i really fell in love with the routine. To see how my body progress and react as well, just gives me inner satisfaction. I love to see my legs... hahaha... (still working on my hip and thigh)... and the feeling during and after the kickboxing session.. hard to describe but i feel great and free..

I'm just a girl who find the strength again after fall.. as i prmise myself, I want to MOVE ON with STYLE.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2017 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Susah nak jaga berat badan kerana tak larat pergi exercise...

Tapi, saya dapat motivasi yang baru untuk bersenam sejak beli timbang berat badan yang mampu connect dengan aplikasi mobile  . Memang cool..

Share kat bawa sini scale berjenama PICOOC.

http://appewise.com/fitness-device/picooc.html

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2017 01:11 PM | Show all posts
hmm.. bestnye dgr your routine. reminds me during my days back then. my weight used to be around 43-45kg (underweight and I like it that way). really fit xbleh cubit kat pinggang for any "spare tyre". I was an exercise geek but never go to gym. just youtube guided workout.

now after 5kids, being a single mom.. dapat relax pun dah lega. I've grown out of XS to S (baju kurung/pants/jeans) n M(shirt) and the fitness seems like only in my dreams. huhu.

I don't like to have weighing scale, but my measure is my old clothing. masih xdpt tutup semua butang baju konvo dulu which my 1st child wears now. but I have not give up yet. masih buat specific workouts n sometimes tabata kat rumah coz gym n running is close to impossible. slowly takat mana yg boleh.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-8-2017 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Hi ladies,

keep it up..

its been a while i didn't update here... I juz got married last year, n yeah... i've gained weight a bit.. lol.. happiness overloaded ..

Anyway, i juz started again to keep fit.. now ultimate goal more to life balance..
Lately i'm a bit lazy to drag my ass to the gym... hihi.. instead i workout at home..

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 09:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047568 second(s), 24 queries .