ADVERTISEMENT

View: 152092|Reply: 2494

Tennis Vol 2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 20-1-2015 12:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Yen_Aireena at 22-9-2015 03:38 PM

Rumah baru untuk Tennis
Meh borak sini!..

Sempena AO yang baru berlangsung.. i tepek ni ye...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-1-2015 12:18 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Assalamualaikum...
Salam 1Msia...
Salam 1AO...
Salam 1Rafa.....

Yehaaa!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Big names missing from AO... Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfred Tsonga & Del Potro..

Cilic ni cepat beno plak injured lps USO 2014

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 02:00 PM | Show all posts
mod @karambunai

mohon kasik kredit kat thread tennis yg lama pastu boleh ka katup yer.

t/kasih byk2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2015 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 20-1-2015 01:51 PM
Big names missing from AO... Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfred Tsonga & Del Potro..

Cilic ni cepat beno pla ...

miss Del Potro...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-1-2015 02:21 PM | Show all posts
btol tu...del potro ni dh lama cam gini...aku suka game dia gak..

tak perasan lak tsonga xde gak dalam AO

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 02:27 PM | Show all posts

i kurang suka dia tu sbb selalu susahkan Rafa sbb tinggi beno... Rafa kasi bola tinggi2, takde hal pada dia...

tapi bila lama2 injured camtu, kesianlah pulak...

get well soon, Delpo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2015 02:28 PM | Show all posts
sore_itam replied at 20-1-2015 02:21 PM

tak perasan lak tsonga xde ...

awal2 dah withdraw... injured... wrist jugek...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2015 02:28 PM | Show all posts
sore_itam replied at 20-1-2015 02:21 PM

tak perasan lak tsonga xde ...

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga pulls out of the Australian Open with a forearm injury.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2015 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 20-1-2015 02:27 PM
i kurang suka dia tu sbb selalu susahkan Rafa sbb tinggi beno... Rafa kasi bola tinggi2, takde hal ...

betul2... forehand dia tu mmg menyusahkan nadal...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Schedule esok dah kuar...

Besok Maria lawan sebelah siang.. Rafa sebelah malam (Aussie time)

Rod Laver Arena.

@ashburn

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 02:40 PM | Show all posts
4th round nanti federer tlglaa belasah kyrgios ni...

erm.. so potential match for rafa in 3rd round is lukas rosol ehhh... nyampah tul... sila belasah jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Li Na Announces She's Pregnant

Li Na, who charmed the Australian Open crowds for years and years with her winning performances and amazing speeches, let them in on a little secret on Rod Laver Arena.

Published January 19, 2015 12:14

MELBOURNE, Australia - Li Na made a very special announcement at her very best Grand Slam on Monday, telling the Rod Laver Arena crowd that she and husband Dennis are expecting their first child.

Li wasn't only one of the tournament's biggest champions over the last several years - she reached finals here in 2011 and 2013, and then went one step further by winning the title in 2014 - but she was also one of its most popular champions, making some legendary trophy ceremony speeches. One of the recurring themes in those speeches was poking fun at her husband, for various reasons.

But this time she gave him some major props, in terms of the announcement, of course.

"I think Dennis is doing a good job - he just made one ace," the lovable Chinese said.
Watch the full video right here, courtesy of the Australian Open's Twitter account:

Congratulations!!!! #LiNa makes a very special #ausopen announcement about a new arrival... http://t.co/rJfd9OEkq5

— Australian Open (@AustralianOpen) January 19, 2015

----------------

hahaha!!! congrats!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Wozniacki Vs Azarenka, Second Round

MELBOURNE, Australia - It's rare that two players this great meet in the second round of a Grand Slam, but this will be one of those times. Caroline Wozniacki and Victoria Azarenka battled past a pair of young Americans to set up an absolute blockbuster second round clash at the Australian Open.

Azarenka was the first to take the court, facing Sloane Stephens here for the third year in a row - and for the third year in a row she prevailed in straight sets, this time by a 6-3, 6-2 scoreline.

It was arguably the toughest first round match-up of the tournament, a match-up that two years ago was a semifinal here - but disappointing 2014 campaigns saw both players unseeded this year.

What is Azarenka, who was limited to nine events last year due to injury, hoping for here?

"Well, my dreams and hopes can be on a different level. The dreams are always big, and that's kind of like the light at the end of the tunnel," Azarenka said. "I don't know if it's going to happen here or whenever, but I just want to work hard and really have that mentality that that's what I want.

"Right now I'm just focused on my everyday job and trying to do it as best as possible."

The No.8-seeded Wozniacki followed Azarenka into the second round after a tougher battle against the newest player in the Top 100, Taylor Townsend, edging the WTA Rising Star in a serving duel in the first set but then cruising in the second set to move smoothly through in straights, 7-6(1), 6-2.

Wozniacki leads Azarenka in their head-to-head series, 4-3, but they've only played once in almost four years - and in that match Azarenka won in straight sets. So what does the pair expect from this?

"To be honest, I don't look at this match like it's an early stage - it's just going to be another tough match for me," Azarenka said. "Being unseeded, it's not a surprise that I have a tough draw or tough opponents in the early rounds. I just need to go through that. I will just accept the challenges.

"She showed some great tennis at the end of last year, and I know she's very dangerous. We always have tough matches. I just need to focus on myself, prepare the best I can and just compete.

"That's my key word for this tournament - compete."

"I've known her since the juniors, I think back when we were maybe 13, when she was 14, somewhere around that," Wozniacki said. "We've known each other for over 10 years. We've competed for a very long time. So we go way back. And I think it's always like we've both gotten wins here and there.

"We've always been pretty close. There are times, periods where you spend more time together, periods where you don't. Your best friends, when you don't talk to them for a few months, all of a sudden you talk, and it's like you've seen each other yesterday. She's a fun girl to be around.

"There's always loads to talk about. I'm really glad to see her back."

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2015 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 20-1-2015 03:05 PM
Li Na Announces She's Pregnant

Sharapova was also asked about the announcement Li Na made on Rod Laver Arena earlier in the night session, that she and her husband, Dennis, were expecting their first child.

"I think she'd be a great mom," Sharapova said of the news. "Yeah, I think it's going to be a really exciting new chapter in her life. It's something I believe she's wanted for a really long time."
nak jugak minta komen masha...tp bgus gak masha jwb, igt kan 'ada aku kesah?'

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2015 03:22 PM | Show all posts
sore_itam replied at 20-1-2015 03:15 PM
Sharapova was also asked about the announcement Li Na made on Rod Laver Arena earlier in the night ...

beranilah masha kurang asam camtu dgn Li Na... rakyat China berapa billion?

kang kena macam kes Sachin lagik kan ke haru...

rasanya dia dah kado ke diri sket dah tu

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2015 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Mulan at 21-1-2015 08:52 AM

semalam... ada Pouille vs Monfils tu kan... mamat Pouille nih mesti frust giler sbb dah lead 2-sets to love pastu 3rd set to got broken la pulak.. pastu lemah semangat dah kot...

monfils mcm biasa showboat dia tu.. suka laa lawan berdrama2 suspens camtu..

anyways... arini... Rafa vs Smyzcek.... huhuu... they hv never played before... so Rafa kena hati2... dia biasanya start slow sket sbb nak observe dulu taktik mamat ni..

comel la pulak dimples dia..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2015 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Mulan replied at 21-1-2015 08:24 AM
semalam... ada Pouille vs Monfils tu kan... mamat Pouille nih mesti frust giler sbb dah lead 2-sets  ...

best match ni... biasa ar game Monfils 'fun' to watch.. hehehe..
mamat Pouille tu set ke 5 pun dah lead.. lps tu last 2 points tu easy mistake plak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2015 08:42 AM | Show all posts

surgery lagi sekali..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.417754 second(s), 57 queries .