CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1759|Reply: 5

Was Muhammad a true prophet ?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-1-2015 10:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Mohammed was not a true prophet. And I say that                because, you see, the true prophet must receive a direct call from                God, especially if he will be the founder of a religion. Mohammed                is the founder of Islam. Moses received a direct call from God.                Mohammed didn't receive a direct call from God. The story is very                interesting. He was in the cave of Hira, outside of Mecca,                and there, a spirit appeared to Mohammed. And then, the spirit squeezed                Mohammed very tightly, that he thought that he was going to die.                And the spirit said to Mohammed, "Read." Mohammed was                illiterate, he could not read. And he said, "I cannot read."                Then the spirit squeezed him more tightly that he thought he was                going to die. And the spirit said to him, "Read!" "I                cannot read," Mohammed answered. Then the spirit squeezed him                more tightly. He was afraid that he was going to die. And he said,                "Read!" He said, "What shall I read?" The words                should be recited because he could not read. How could you command                someone who doesn't know how to read, read? You say to him, "Recite!"                And then he said, "What shall I read?" And he said, "Read,                in the name of thy Lord, who created man from the clot," etc,                etc. So the Quran is not the invention of Mohammed. The Quran was                given to him by that spirit who appeared to him at the cave of Hira.                The Muslims say, that the spirit was Gabriel the angel. They say                the angel Gabriel is the spirit who appeared to Mohammed at the                cave of Hira , and he squeezed him tightly.
But listen, when you go the Bible, Gabriel appeared to many people.                Gabriel appeared to Daniel, and Daniel was scared. And he said,                "Do not be afraid, Daniel." Then he appeared Zecharia,                the father of John the Baptist. And he was afraid, and Gabriel                said, "Do not be afraid, do not be afraid." Then he appeared                to Mary. And Mary was troubled, and Gabriel said, "Do not                be afraid." But that spirit who met Mohammed and squeezed                him, left him very troubled. He was scared to death. And when he                went back to his wife Khadigah, he said, "I am scared, I am                scared! I am trembling?" She said, "What?" He said,                "I don't know, I don't know. I am afraid that I am possessed."                Then she took him to a bishop in Mecca, by the name of Waraka Bin                Nawfal, who was her cousin, and she told him about what happened.                And this Waraka, the bishop of the Amunit cult in Mecca said to                her, "Oh, be quiet. Be quiet. Mohammed will be the prophet                of the Arabs."
So the one who declared Mohammed a prophet was the bishop of Mecca.                And that is the historical fact. So the Quran is not the invention                of Mohammed. It was dictated to him by that spirit. And I want to                tell you something, it's not a miracle, because any book would not                be a miracle. Any book, you know, Homer wrote the Iliad, and Odyssey,                it's not a miracle. Shakespeare wrote many books, it's not a miracle.                Plato wrote many books, not a miracle. The books cannot be a miracle                because if I cannot understand the language, I cannot confirm if                it's a miracle or not. The miracle is to raise somebody, to heal                somebody, to give the sight to somebody, these are miracles! But                to tell me that a book is a miracle, I don't buy that!
References:The Bible: Exodus:                3:2-6
2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire                out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush                burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight,                why the bush is not burnt.
4 And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called                unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And                he said, Here am I.
5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off                thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham,                the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face;                for he was afraid to look upon God.

The Bible: Daniel                8:15-19
15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision,                and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me                as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called,                and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid,                and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of                man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my                face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in                the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end                shall be.

The Bible: Luke 1:11-13
11 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right                side of the altar of incense.
12 When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with                fear.
13 But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah;                your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a                son, and you are to give him the name John.

The Bible: Luke                1: 26-31
26 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a                town in Galilee,
27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant                of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
28 The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are                highly favored! The Lord is with you."
29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind                of greeting this might be.
30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you                have found favor with God.
31 You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to                give him the name Jesus.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2015 11:20 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159,

What are the characteristics of a Prophet?
If we know what they should be like, then we can answer whether Muhammad was one or pretend to be one.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2015 11:22 AM | Show all posts
boleh tak kalau aku report kat SKMM ? Sila reply..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-1-2015 12:01 PM | Show all posts
larikesurga replied at 21-1-2015 11:22 AM

Jangan pakai ugutan dan lari dari kebenaran, beri fakta atau berambus dari thread saya !

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2015 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 21-1-2015 02:00 PM
Then she took him to a bishop in Mecca, by the name of Waraka Bin                Nawfal, who was her cousin, and she told him about what happened.                And this Waraka, the bishop of the Amunit cult in Mecca said to                her, "Oh, be quiet. Be quiet. Mohammed will be the prophet                of the Arabs."
So the one who declared Mohammed a prophet was the bishop of Mecca.

This is so funny. A Christian religious bigot and a racist like you (wkk5159) can never get over the fact that it was a Christian Priest who acknowledged the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Even the learned in academia acknowledge this : Muhammad in History, Thought, and Culture: An Encyclopedia of the Prophet of God (Coeli Fitzpatrick, Ph.D., Adam Hani Walker) ; pg 454
Upon hearing what Muhammad said , she set forth to her cousin Waraka ibn Naufal , who was a Christian and read the Torah and the Gospel. When she related to him what Muhammad told her , Waraka cried , "Holy! Holy! Verily by Him in whose hands is Waraka's soul , if thou hast spoken to me the truth , O Khadija , there hath come unto him the greatest Namus [Gabriel] who came to Moses aforetime , and lo , he is the prophet of the people". (Kepnes 2008 , 15)

What do christians like you do? You denounce Waraka Naufal , this time in your wet dreams you claim him to be one of the Amunit Cult (whatever that is) rather than a proper Christian Priest. A religious christian bigot like you is willing to denounce your own christian priest to force yourself to believe that Waraka Naufal was not a christian.

There you go guys : The first person who claimed and acknowledged the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw) was a CHRISTIAN PRIEST. The hypocrites like wkk5159 cannot stomach it and force himself to believe in his self made lie.

This is so funny ...... LOL.

All I can say to the Christians - TQ for your affirmation of Prophet Muhammad(saw) ...... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2015 03:06 PM | Show all posts
larikesurga replied at 21-1-2015 11:22 AM

Boleh juga. Aku pun nak tengok samada ada undang2 yg melarang yg bukan melayu dari mendebatkan mengenai Muhammad atau tidak.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 07:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.200858 second(s), 32 queries .