CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3779|Reply: 8

Convert Sony A7II XAVC S to MOV/AVI/MPEG-2/WMV/DNxHD/AIC on PC/Mac

[Copy link]
Post time 3-2-2015 11:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys, want to get easy XAVC S video solution for using in Mac/Windows? The article offers you a darn easy Sony A7II XAVC S footage workflow for converting your A7II XAVC S video to MOV, AVI, DNxHD, AIC, MPEG-2, WMV and then edit, play or upload the converted XAVC S videos on Mac or Windows.

Tips: Are you still confused with the XAVC recordings for some HD cameras such as Canon. Panasonic or Sony? Here is a XAVC file solution

Q: Which kind of Sony series camera do you like as the best?

A: Though more and more HD cameras have been released by Sony, I just make Sony A7II as my favorite. With the stable shooting ability and the high definition output footage XAVC S, it is popular among our photograghers.

As a teacher who teaches video production in the studying courses, I'm trying to use my Sony A7II camera to shoot some recordings of my students and pick them out to show in the Students' Film Festival', I need to edit the output videos on my Mac, I installed FCP X there. However, it seemed that XAVC files are not so compatible this program, right?

While enjoying the stunning videos recorded of HD image quality, many users are having problems when trying to edit Alpha a7II footage in some popular editing tools like FCP, iMovie, Premiere, etc. What we need here is a Pavtube XAVC S Video Converter for Mac / Windows! Easy operations to do with Sony a7II XAVC S files and make them accepted by common editing programs and media players with a high quality preserved.

More, the Pavtube Mac XAVC S Video Converter software is also able to convert AVCHD, H.264/AVC, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, XACAM, XDCAM EX, MXF, P2 MXF, M2TS, TS, Tivo, AVI, FLV, F4V, M4V, WebM, etc. footage to other intermediate formats for using freely.

How to convert Sony A7II XAVC S files to MOV/AVI/MPEG-2/WMV/DNxHD/AIC for editing, playing, uploading on Mac/Windows?

Step 1. Free Download the Mac or Windows Sony XAVC S Video Converter on your computer. Install and run it. It's excellent Sony XAVC S converter which can convert Sony Alpha a7II XAVC S to any formats you need, such as Apple Prores 422 MOV, Apple InterMediate Codec MOV, QuickTime MOV, MPEG, AVI, WMV, DNxHD, MOV, etc. Load your files in with "Add video" or "Add from folder".

Step 2. Click "Format" bar to choose output format for using

For each editing apps or other multimedia devices, you should choose the different format on the output lsit. For example, we can choose the "Final Cut Pro" -> "Apple ProRes Codec 422 (*.mov)" as the suitable one. As the screen shot showed:

Tips: For other formats like AVI, MPEG-2 or WMV, MOV, etc., you can also find them out on the output list if you need.

More advanced functions? Why not get into the 'Settings' button to know more? We can here adjust our output videos as video codec, video size, bitrates, frame rate or even the audio channels.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion from Sony Alpha a7II XAVC S footage to FCP Apple ProRes MOV on Mac OS.

After the Sony a7II XAVC S video converter workflow, you can go to the output folder to find the converted XAVC S video files under Mac/Windows without problems. (Mac OS X Yosemite, Mavericks and Windows 8.1/8 included)

Tips:
1. Before you try to do the XAVC S video conversion, if you are also a FCP X user, please make sure that you have installed the Apple ProRes Codec manually since the FCP X asks users to install it by themselves.

2. Other questions about other Sony series cameras? On the Sony Topic page here, we think we should learn more.

You may like more:

Good News! Pavtube Bundles Dealsare coming! If you want to import/preserve/mix multi-track MXF in MKV/MP4/MOV formats, get multi-track Apple Prores MOV for further editing in Final Cut Pro (X), the following bundled software is your best choice:

Video Converter for Mac($35) + iMixMXF($45) = $54.9, Save $25.1 (buy link)
Video Converter($35) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = $54.9, Save $25.1 (buy link)

MXF MultiMixer/iMixMXF Key Features:
-Import/preserve/mix multi-track MXF in MKV/MP4/MOV formats.
-Output multi-track Apple Prores MOV for further editing in Final Cut Pro (X).
-Support DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC output
-Convert MXF to any other formats for editing, playing, or broadcasting.
-Merge/split/trim/crop MXF footages.

Video Converter for Windows/Mac Key Features:
-Convert from and to any common SD/HD video and audio format.
-Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC encoding.
-Output formats for Windows/Mac editing software, e.g. FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas Pro, etc.
-Output formats for different playback devices, hdtv, hd media players, etc.

Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1! Never miss!!!

Source: http://mts-to-aic-converter.com/edit-a7ii-xavc-files-with-mov-avi-mpeg-2/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-2-2015 11:08 PM | Show all posts
4K XAVC workflow with FCP 7: Import PXW-X500 XAVC to FCP 7

This guides relies on the topic of making Sony PXW-X500 smoothly edited in FCP 6/7 especially for those people who work FCP 6/7 for much.

"Several days ago, I took part in the big outside party which hold to celebrate the 2014 Halloween in the next block, as the professional video editor, I was invited to record the happy moments. During the all night, I worked well with my new camcorder, Sony PXW-X500. However, you know it is so necessary to edit them for a dispose in FCP 7. It seems there are some trouble in this importing progress. 'Unsupported' warning I've got on my screen. So any solutions there?"

It seems XAVC - the latest high definition video format introduced by Sony is not supported by FCP so far. Surely, you may know that some third-party tools can also do this job but what you don't know is sometimes, we will meet the trouble of unstable working capacity, conflict versions, etc. so I recommend the Pavtube XAVC to FCP 6/7 Converter for Mac for all you guys. With the stable version and excellent capacity, I'm you can enjoy it as your best assistant.

Note: You can also try three top Mac XAVC Video Converters that each one can handle the XAVC/XAVC S videos well for editing or playback on Mac: Top 3 Best XAVC/XAVC S Video Converter for Mac Review

Follow my steps and just with one screenshot, I can provide you the all details on how to make Sony PXW-X500 XAVC videos friendly with FCP 6/7. For a first step, load your files in with 'Add video' and 'Add from folder'. If you connect your camera with the computer by USB cable, you can drag them directly in this program. Next we are going to the most important point, which should we choose as the best output? There are several types of Apple ProRes Codec especially for FCP, just choose one you think the best in the 'Final Cut Pro' on the output list. For example, 'Apple ProRes Codec 422 (*.mov)' may be your choice. When you choose the output, in 'Editor' and 'Settings' buttons, you will get more.

Tips: No matter for the latest Windows 10 or Mac Yosemite, you can go well with this job. For some people who are the first time to use FCP7 or FCP 6, here are some transfer steps for you.

Good News: Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals, such as: HD Video Converter for Mac($35) + DVD Creator for Mac($35) = $39.9, Save $30.1

HD Video Converter for Mac Key Features:
-Convert 1080p/720p MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, FLV videos for playing, editing, uploading or burning.
-Support ProRes/DNxHD/DVCPRO/AIC and other codecs for NLEs on Mac.
-Convert HD footages from Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, JVC, etc.
-Convert any video and audio for multiple playback devices.

DVD Creator for Mac:
-Create playable DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD ISO from different file types.
-Make DVDs from TiVo, MTS, MOV, WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV and more.
-Burn ISO image file and DVD folder/VIDEO_TS to a DVD disc directly.
-Create DVD movies with NTSC or PAL video standard.

Source: http://camcordervideoshare.alter ... 500-xavc-infcp-6-7/

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2015 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Convert AVCHD MTS to standard DV-AVI/MOV for editing

How to convert MTS/M2TS files to DV-AVI/MOV for importing them into video editing tools like FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro? This tutorial gives you the answer.

"I'm probably taking the plunge into an HD camcorder in the near future. However, I'm still using Premiere Pro 2.0 for editing, and upgrading that, my computer system will cost a bit. So I'm wondering about converting AVCHD MTS to DV-AVI so I can edit it (or try to edit it) with my current rig, until I spring for a new one. What are the tradeoffs-- I mean, other than massive files on my hard drive?"

Have you ever meet the troubles like above? I'm sure most of you are fond of recording the HD videos no matter in your gathering parties or some significant moments, right? In order to make the recordings more beautiful and meaningful for a nice sharing or memory, we are interested in editing those HD movies like MTS or M2TS in some popular NLEs, just like FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc, and the upload MTS/M2TS to YouTube/Vimeo for nice sharing? That's really cool! However, you may be failed in importing them directly in these popular editing tools because they usually can only handle footages from DV, MP4, and MOV etc. not give good support for MTS files.

Compared with MP4, MOV (encoded with inter-frames), DV provides videos with intra-frames, with each frame having being a self-contained picture. So could we easily convert our MTS/M2TS files to DV AVI/MOV as the suitable formats for these editing software? That's really the hot topic. In order to successfully transcoding MTS/M2TS to DV AVI/MOV, this tutorial provides a simple workaround to convert MTS to DV quickly and easily with professional and intuitive Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. It's a professional MTS/M2TS converting assistant that can additionally edit and adjust your output videos in a nice way. (Read Reviews)

Several steps we should know clearly for converting MTS/M2TS to DV-AVI/MOV for editing.

Step 1.Add MTS/M2TS to this MTS to DV Converter

If you have downloaded and installed this program on your computer, Click "File">"Add Media Files" to load the MTS videos you want to convert.

Step 2.Choose the best output AVI for editing

Come to the output list by clicking the 'Format' bar on the left of the preview window, we suggest you to select the 'HD Video'>>'AVI HD Video (*.avi)'as the best one. For other NLEs? You can also choose one as your favorite.

Step 3. Start your conversion of MTS/M2TS to DV AVI

Once you confirm everything goes as you plan, just click "Convert". The progress bar will show you the conversion processing. With such as easy workflow, we can transcode MTS/M2TS to DV AVI/MOV for editing, is that cool?

Notice again: If you are Windows users, try MTS to DV Video Converter for Windows ( Pavtube MTS Converter ) (supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10) with the same steps.

Enjoy the time with DV AVI/MOV in iMovie, Premiere, FCP, etc. to create your masterpiece!

Further reading:
Convert MTS to MP4: Want to convert MTS/M2TS files to MP4 for playing on tablets & smartphones or burning into a DVD disc? Consider it done here.

Convert MTS to QuickTime MOV: Convert your camera MTS videos to QuickTime MOV format for uses in Apple software and devices etc.

Handle 3D MTS files: This Guide will tell you how to convert 3D MTS files and watch 3D video on HD TV or portable devices, etc., give us unprecedented enjoyment.

Convert MTS to Different File Formats: Transcode MTS/M2TS files shot by Sony, Canon, JVC, and Panasonic AVCHD/AVCHD Lite cameras to whatever file-formats you need.

Good news! Pavtube Bundles Deals are coming! It's a time for taking a break from work and relaxing. And now you can enjoy your colorful time with good featured products at"Pavtube Bundles Deals". Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MXF Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + MKV Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac($29) + FLV/F4V Converter for Mac($29) = Only $29.9
  • iMixMXF($45) + HD Video Converter for Mac($35) = Only $54.9 .....

Source: http://bestvideoking.blogspot.com/2015/02/convert-mts-m2ts-to-dv-avi-for-editing.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2015 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Sony XDCAM to Apple ProRes to Final Cut Pro X Workflow

Summary: To be able to import Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD and XDCAM EX media into Final Cut Pro X, you'll need a Sony XDCAM to FCP X Converter to encode Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 footages to Apple ProRes codec from Sony XDCAM SD, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD422 on Mac OS X.

Source: http://mts-to-aic-converter.com/import-sony-xdcam-media-to-fcp-x/

About XDCAM

XDCAM, introduced by Sony in 2003, has four different products lines – the XDCAM SD, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD422, which differ in encoder, frame size, container and recording media. Designed for heavy-duty field acquisition, Sony XDCAM camcorders provide the excellent picture quality, operability and reliability. Besides that, Sony XDCAM camcorders offer a wide range of innovative features that maximize the benefits of nonlinear disc media.

Sony XDCAM camcorders usually record MXF and MP4 format video, and it usually use MPEG2 codec, this codec is not good for editing in FCP X, and you will encounter importing and codec problems when you try to import Sony XDCAM footage to Final Cut Pro X.

About Final Cut Pro X

FCP X (Final Cut Pro X) is the most popular video editing software on Mac, it can't surpport Sony XDCAM HD High-Definition Camcorders PDW-F800, PDW-700, PDW-F355L etc. MXF files, you need a Sony XDCAM to FCP X Converter for Mac to help you convert/transcode Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 files to FCP X (included FCP, FCP 6/7) compatible format Apple ProRes 422 MOV for editing on Mac.

Import Sony XDCAM media to FCP X issues

Q1. I just downloaded the trial version FinalCut X. I've tried to imort video both with XDCam browser, and straight from an external hard drive and gotten the same blank geen screen results. I really think I can work with this software if I could just find out what I am missing. Updated eveything when I downloaded the software. Can someone please help?

Q2. Hi I'm a TV cameraman and I need to export my edited job from FCP X back to my sony XDCAM F800 camera. I could do this on FCP 6 and 7 back it doesn't seem to work on X does anybody how to do this or any plugins so I can export back to XDCAM.

Q3. How do I import PDW F800 .mxf files (from my hard drive) into Final Cut Pro? I have tried log & transfer, it doesn't seem to work. Tried XDCAM transfer tool, doesn't work either. Any solutions?

Q4. I'd like to import and edit .mxf video files in Final Cut Pro, what plug-in do I need to install? Log and Transfer doesn't work because .mxf files are gray out not allowing me to select it.

Q5: I've been given some MXF files that were made by a Sony XDCAM camera. How do i import those files to FCP? I read a bit and I concluded to Calibrated. Is there another way, maybe a freeware utility?

As far as I know, FCP X best supported video format is "Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format", so the best way to solve Sony XDCAM importing and codec problem is to convert Sony XDCAM media footage to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro X (or FCP, FCP 6/7).

What's the best way to import Sony XDCAM video to Final Cut Pro X for editing without problems? You can follow the steps below "Sony XDCAM and Final Cut Pro X Workflow on Mac

Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QI9GNZS
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html

Necessary tools: Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac

Step 1. Load MXF or MP4 files from Sony XDCAM camcorder to the professional Mac XDCAM to FCP X Converter.

Install and launch this Sony XDCAM to Final Cut Pro X Converter. Transfer the MXF or MP4 video from Sony XDCAM camcorder to your Mac computer hard drive via USB cable. Click the button "Add video" to add Sony XDCAM files (or directly drag and drop your Sony XDCAM files) to the Sony XDCAM to FCP X Converter for Mac. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.

Tip: If you want to merge Sony XDCAM MXF or MP4 files for Final Cut Pro X, just need to check the "Merge into one files" box.

Step 2: Select Apple ProRes 422 as native format for FCP X.

Click on the Format box and select "Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" or  "Apple ProRes 422 HQ (*.mov)" format from dropdown-list. Due to the difference in the compresstion standard of AVCHD and ProRes 422, the converted files are significantly larger than the original ones. If you prefer smaller file size, please choose "Apple ProRes 422 (LT) (*.mov)" instead.

Tips: If you want to keep the multiple audio tracks, Pavtube iMixMXF can achieve these functions by performing XDCAM MXF to FCP X conversion well and preserving the multi-track structure as well on Mac Yosemite.

Tips: The main difference between the five ProRes codecs for you:

Apple ProRes 422 – Higher quality than Apple ProRes 422 (LT);

Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) – Keep original video quality for editing in FCP;

Apple ProRes 422 (LT) – Get a smaller file sizes than Apple ProRes 422;

Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy) – SD levels – 480i/p and 576i/p. Used in offline workflows;

Apple ProRes 4444 – Edit and finish 4:4:4 materialStep 3: Set to get better quality as you like.

See more at Types of Apple ProRes Codecs

Step 3: Edit Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 footage with the best Sony XDCAM Converter for FCP X: trim MXF/MP4 file into small segments, cut black sides around video, apply special effects, audio replacement, etc. And click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones. (Tip: this converter can helps you to downmix 5.1 channell to stereo for Final Cut Pro X editing)

Step 4: You can edit the Sony XDCAM MXF or MP4 video before conversion. By clicking "Edit" button, you can trim, crop the video, or add watermark and adjust effect to the videos which you will convert.

Step 5: Click "Convert" to start to transcode Sony XDCAM footage to ProRes 422 MOV on Mac OS X.

When the Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 to ProRes MOV conversion is done, simply click "Open" button to transfer the generated files to FCP X for editing on Mac.  Find this Sony XDCAM to FCP X Converter makes your editing work more easy and convenient? Now you can effortlessly and losslessly convert and import Sony XDCAM MXF/MP4 footage into FCP X without rending time.

XDCAM to ProRes Convertersupports MXF or MP4 video files from all Sony XDCAM camcorders including below models.

PDW510, XDCAM Camcorder (DVCAM)

PDW530, XDCAM Camcorder (MPEG IMX/DVCAM)

PDW700, Sony Professional XDCAM? HD Camcorder

PDW F335L, XDCAM HD Camcorder

PDW F355L, XDCAM HD Camcorder

PDW F800, Sony Professional XDCAM? HD422 Camcorder

PMW100, One 1/2.9″ Exmor CMOS XDCAM HD422 Handy CamcorderPMW320K, XDCAM EX 1/2″-type Shoulder-mount Camcorder with Lens PackagePMW320KCE, PMW-320K with the CBK-CE01 50pin Interface pre-installed

PMW320LCE, PMW-320L with the CBK-CE01 50pin Interface pre-installed

PMW350K, XDCAM EX 2/3″-type Shoulder-mount Camcorder with Lens Package

PMW350KCE, PMW-350K with the CBK-CE01 50pin Interface Pre-Installed
PMW350L, XDCAM EX 2/3″-type Shoulder-mount Camcorder without Lens

PMW350LCE, PMW-350L with the CBK-CE01 50pin Interface Pre-Installed

PMW500/HD02, XDCAM HD422 2/3″ CCD Shoulder-mount Memory Camcorder

PMWEX1R, XDCAM EX Full HD Memory Camcorder

PMWEX3, XDCAM EX semi-shoulder mount camcorder

PMWF3L/RGB, Super 35mm XDCAM EX Camera w/o lens

PMWTD300, Solid-state Memory 3D Shoulder Camcorder

You can also find more tips and tricks on FCP or MXF in FCP column, Sony Column and MXF column, hope these guides can help you use Sony XDCAM video easily.

Good News! Pavtube Studio has recently made great upgrades to add m3u8 format ouput!

More Tips:
Sony HDV to QuickTime Import Issues on Mac
How to Rearrange MTS Videos to Store in NAS?
Convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, and TS to MOV for Playback with QuickTime
Ikegami GFCAM HDS-V10 MXF to Avid MC Workflow
Convert Sony EX3 MP4 to Avid Media Composer
Playing MKV on Mac with QuickTime or iTunes
Watch Videos from OPO to Tablets and Smart TV
Can PS4 Accept and Play MKV Files?
Convert Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF to Sony Vegas Pro for Editing
Downscale Blackmagic 4K ProRes to 1080p ProRes for FCP 7/X Editing

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2015 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for this infromative post

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2015 03:35 PM | Show all posts
MXF Player - Play multi-track MXF files on Mac/Windows

Summary: How to play MXF files on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows, there are two basic ways to make it. One is to use VLC Player. The other ways is to just convert MXF files to suitable formats preserving or mixing multiple tracks and channels to fit the local media player.

Part 1. What is MXF Format?

Material eXchange Format ( MXF ) is a open-standard container or a wrapper format for digital audio and video media defined by a set of standards defined by the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers ( SMPTE ). It has full timecode support and metadata support, which is the just the right feature of digital camcorders like Panasonic P2,Canon XF series, Sony XDCAM to store the capturing videos.

As an improved format, MXF has the advanced workflows and more efficient working practices than are possible with mixed and proprietary file formats available these days. MXF files were designed to streamline workflows between different platforms, such as cameras, digital editing equipment, and servers. And Material eXchange Format ( MXF ) simplifies the integration of systems using MPEG and DV as well as yet unspecified, compression strategies.(Learn More MXF format on MXF Column)

Part 2. What can MXF do?

Based on the above understanding, you will find that MXF is a versatile file format which can perform a number of tasks. It can:
- Store simple completed works with metadata (tape replacement);
- Store files in a streamable format which allows viewing while transferring;
-Store cuts-only EDLs and the material they act on.
- Wrap up a playlist of files and store the synchronization information;
- Wrap any compression format;
. . .

Learn more at here

Part 3. How to play MXF files?

MXF files cannot be accepted by Windows Media Player and Mac QuickTime naturally. If you wanna play MXF files, there are two basic ways to make it. One is to find an media player that can supports playing MXF files as well as be compatible with the Mac or Windows OS. The other ways is to just convert your MXF files to suitable formats to fit the local media player.

Method 1. VLC Player - Play MXF files on Mac and Windows

VLC Player is a free and open source media player developed by the Video Lan project. It is a very useful and powerful tool for viewing almost any media formats on multiple computer platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X. Just free Download VLC media player now and play MXF files on VLC with ease.

But here, sometimes VLC cannot play some .mxf files directly, the method is to try an MXF Converter to convert MXF files to WMV, MOV, AVI, MP4, MKV, MPEG, etc. for playing freely.

Method 2. MXF File Converter - How to play MXF on Mac(OS X 10.9 Mavericks included) or Windows

MXF Converter FOR mAC (Review) is a professional MXF files Converting tool which features converting MXF recordings shot by Panasonic P2 camcorders, Canon XF series camcorders and Sony XDCAM camcorders…to a wide range of formats compatible with
- Home Theater System: WD TV Media Player, Xtreamer Media Player Streamer, HDTV, etc.
- Portable Devices: iPad Air, iPhone 6, Apple TV 3, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4/Note 4, Galaxy S6, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 6/9, Surface 3/Pro 3, HTC One M9, etc.
- Media Players: QuickTime Player, VLC, iTunes, Windows Media Player, Popcorn Hour Media Player, etc.
- Video Editing Software: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Apple Aperture 3, Kdenlive, Sony Vegas, Cinelerra, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker, Cyberlink, DaVinci Resolve, iPhoto, etc.

Note: Pls click here if you are running on Windows

Learn more MXF file Conversion tutorial, please reference MXF Column, Here is the entry: http://mts-to-aic-converter.com/mxf-column/

And MXF Converter has preset the optimized settings for the different output format and players. Users can feel free to specify the target files. Support the *.srt/*.ass/*.ssa subtitles is added to the MXF video.

What's more, if you want to preserve or mix MXF multiple tracks and channels when converting MXF files to other formats for better editing in FCP, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc., or playing on Mac/iOS/Android/Windows 8 devices like iMac, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Microsoft Surface, etc. Pavtube iMixMXF(For Windows users: MXF MultiMixer) is the best and unique choose. The featured multi-track video output provides three formats in several different codec: MKV with H.264/XVid video and AAC audio tracks, MP4 with H.264 video and AAC/AC3 audio tracks, MOV with H.264 video and AAC/AC3/ALAC audio tracks, or Apple ProRes MOV codec with multiple audio tracks.

Other than the unique multi-track preserving feature, you can also mix the multi tracks in to one track for broadcasting. And this makes the iMixMXF a wonderful MXF audio mixer. And this feature enables you to mix the audios of interviewer, interviewee, surroundings, or editors'/directors' comments into one.

Besides, iMixMXF is also a powerful MXF converter and MXF editor for Mac helping convert MXF videos to any other video/audio formats for better playing or sharing. Featured formats include: MOV/MP4/MPG/WMV/FLV/MKV and more. The imported MXF footages can be trimmed, cropped, merged, audio replaced, watermarked, color corrected, and more. You can convert multiple MXF files at one time with multi cores and multi threads.

Give it a try, and you will find more thoughtful and useful designs and features.

In conclusion, these two method can assist you play MXF files with ease. Just free download the VLC Player, MXF Converter or iMixMXF program and have a try now.

Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals!

More related tips:
2015 Top 5 Excellent MXF Converter for Mac Review
Panasonic AJ-PX800G Workflow with Mac
MXF to FCP X not working on Mac Yosemite? A possible fix!
Convert MXF to MPEG-4 for Viewing on PC
The workflow for converting MXF to Premiere Pro CC
Import Sony XDCAM MXF to After Effects CC by format transcoding
Bringing .MXF files into Avid Media Composer
Importing Canon MXF footage to Davinci Resolve
Why MXF files not reading by Premiere Pro CS6
Encode Canon XF300 MXF files to AIC .MOV for iMovie/FCE
Can FCP import Avid MXF Files on Mac?
Panasonic AG-HPX171E MXF working with Movie Studio Platinum 12
Make MXF Smoothly Edited in Corel VideoStudio Pro X7
Fix Windows Media Player 12 Won’t Play MXF Files
Load Panasonic AJ-PX800 H.264/AVC MXF to Aperture 3

Source: http://camcordervideoshare.altervista.org/blog/play-multi-track-mxf-files-on-mac-mavericks-or-windows/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-8-2015 01:18 PM | Show all posts
You may also try iDealshare VideoGo to convert XAVC to MP4, ProRes, FLV, SWF, MOV, AVI, WMV, MPG

Step by step guide at http://www.idealshare.net/xavc-converter.html

This guide applies to:
Convert XAVC/XAVC S to HD MPEG-2 to import XAVC to Premiere Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6;
Convert XAVC (S) to ProRes to import XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7, 6, Final Cut Pro X;
Convert XAVC or XAVC S to MP4 or MOV to edit XAVC in iMovie, or play XAVC in QuickTime, iTunes, iPad, iPhone, iPod;
Convert XAVC to WMV, AVI, MPG to import XAVC (S) to Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player;
Convert XAVC to DV to add XAVC video to Final Cut Express, the lower version of Sony Vegas and etc;
Convert XAVC to other video formats like XAVC to MKV, VOB, DivX, Xvid, TS, RM, ASF, FLV, SWF, OGV, WebM, and etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2017 03:07 PM | Show all posts
This is one of the info on how to use an action camera properly. Like transfer of files for editing. This is indeed helpful.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2017 12:07 AM | Show all posts

Hmmm...

[AceHand SPECTaceLAR]

Daripada beli kamera ni... Baek beli Sony XZ...

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Lawak & Santai

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091151 second(s), 34 queries .