CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: 89MM89

Singapore playing Newater card.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2004 02:33 PM | Show all posts
It is you who is ignorant. I have posted those information form the Minitry of Information, Malaysia yet I do not think you read. Under the agreement, there is a provision for a price review every 25 years. meaning 25 years after the current review. You are ignorant and manipulating and twisting. You do not know at all about the agreement except what is told to you by your government, right????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2004 03:00 PM | Show all posts
So why didn't Msia review the price after 25 yaers? Why now?
Must we accept RM3 as a reasonable price? On what grounds? Why don't yu go rob, it much easier.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 15:00:
So why didn't Msia review the price after 25 yaers? Why now?
Must we accept RM3 as a reasonable price? On what grounds? Why don't yu go rob, it much easier.

That was because we did not want to that time. We cannot chose not to do so???? That is our rights!!!!!!!! Also, you don't want simple only lah, don't buy our water lah. Why argue???? Oh..... we do not rob. We are knid and good people. That price is already too little. Tell me Deb, how much you buy a bottle of 500ml drinking water??? Listen up, we have the capacity to make you Singaporeans drink only NEwater at a much higher price but being good neighbours, we are not like this. We do not do that because we understand your need. What we want is a fair price according to time. RM 3 and not S$3 for 1000 gallon, not 100 gallon not 10 gallon. 1000 gallon, I repeat 1000 gallon. Is 3 sen per 1000 gallon you think is that fair to us????? You buy a bottle of 500 ml I repeat 500 ml cost more than RM 0.65, cheapest RM 0.40, that is a bottle of mineral water. Assuming this time, raw water cost RM0.05, that is for 500 ml. As I said, it doesn't matter how much increase but is it reasonable with time. At the present RM0.30 for 1000 gallon is too unreasonable. Do you know that you Singaporean consumers are paying a high price for treated water compared to us Johorean(correct me if I am wrong, based on what I heard)??? Your government buys water at a very very cheap price but selling it to you people at a very high price. Isn't your government trying to get big $ from you guys?????? Go solve your prob with your government. They are in my opinion trying to get the chepaest deal and selling it at a very good price. 3 sen per 1000 gallon is too little. You cannot even buy a sweet in Malaysia now with 3 sen. Photostat per paper yes lah but that is all together a different thing.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 10:05 PM | Show all posts
How acn you compare water pipe by the cubic metres with bottled water?
Did the cost of the water increase for you? What right do you have to increase when yu did not even pay a cent for the water?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-3-2004 22:05:
How acn you compare water pipe by the cubic metres with bottled water?
Did the cost of the water increase for you? What right do you have to increase when yu did not even pay a cent for the water?

Oh yes we paid for treated waters. Are you deaf or what???? I said assume a bottle of water is RM 1 for 500 ml, over all 0.05 sen assume now, still 0.05 en per 500ml only. Use your brain and think lah..... 1000 gallon for 3 sen only worth it or not, if it is a business man, he would said what the hack, like that business not good one what for sell, to you. In fact RM 6 is also not worth it for 1000 gallon what the hack sell to you? We in Malaysia are soo good to sell the water to you yet you are not greatful. The truth is if you all go drink your NEWater, it is even more expansive to produce, not the sellin price but the production cost itslef would have been more than S$6. Think lah

Also, assume that we do not need to pay for our water. That is our right what. The water belongs to us, do not tell me we need to pay for it if we want to drink ah... Just like vegetables that we grow in our own backyard, want to take and eat also must pay is it????

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2004 11:08 PM | Show all posts
But you paid nothing for the water that fell into the river.
Unless you can show us that the rain water costs you, yu cannot charge more.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2004 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Sorry, the water collected are on Malaysian territories and is under the jurisdiction of our local government to how to manage and deal with it. Not for you Singapore to decide. Do not want to pay? Simple, don't buy, we won't beg you to buy from us.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2004 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Since it didn't cost yu anything, how can yu justify increase in price?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2004 05:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-3-2004 14:47:
Since it didn't cost yu anything, how can yu justify increase in price?

The water is in our land. We will sell it at the price which is fit. We are selling you cheaper than in market price. Mind you, 1000 gallon. Also, if we just give you like that, might as well don't sell, just give. Those water channelled to Singapore is Malaysia's natural resources, thus we have the right to sell it at a price which deems fit. We are being considerate and our price is right. Simple, if you feel that it is not right the price, don't buy lah, complain about what??? The water is Malaysia's natural resources and it can be one of our source of income. So, if you want it, we offer you still cheaper than your NEWater price. If you do not want it, done.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 12:49 AM | Show all posts
We already pay you 3 full sens for each 1000 gallon, so unless yu can show us that rainwater costs you more, yu have no reason to increase price.

If you are not willing to sell it at 3 sens, yu can stop supplying us if you like. No problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 01:38 AM | Show all posts
Ok, put it simple. The water is found on Malaysian soil and that is our natural resources. We believe that selling at RM0.03 for 1000 gallon is not worth it and that is not worth the price at all. Those people who goes to the jungle to collect items to sell, well, they also sell according to current prices and currently RM0.03 for 100 gallon, I mean, you cannot find in other parts of the world.

I am already a bit xian with arguing so I will put a stop to it. The Water is a natural resources of Malaysia and it is in our ground. We decide to sell it at whatever price we want, whatever price we think is right, so long as we fulfill the part of our agreement that is we have the right to review the price every 25 years and it has already past 25 years and we are reviewing it now. If you do not like it, it is your right as a consumer not to buy it.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 01:52 AM | Show all posts
You can keep your water if you don't like to sell it for 3 sens. No problem.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 01:55 AM | Show all posts
You don't buy it loh!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Go ahead, turn of the tap. what are yu waiting for?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 03:10 AM | Show all posts
We will fulfill our part of the agreement first.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2004 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Remember to turn off the tap OK? Nobody is forcing you to sell water at 3 sens.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-3-2004 03:27 AM | Show all posts
We will fulfill our part of the agreement first.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2004 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Which means you continue selling at 3 sens, as acoording to th agreement. Just fullfill it and shut up! hahahahahahhahahah............

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Nope!! there are two agreement. One lapse in 2011, the other 206+(forgot the last digit). It says that we are to continue to supply water to Singapore until the dates as above. However, we have the right to review the price after every 25 years after the last date we review it. This is due to the fact that they know, prices of things will not stay like now but will go up. So, what we are doing is in accord with the agreement and that you, Debmey, are wrong for the fact that we must continue selling at 3 sen. So, the truth is we do not need to sell at 3 sen but at a price reviewed.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2004 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Fulfill both and just shut up, thats all.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062988 second(s), 42 queries .