CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: obelisk

20 things in the Holy Quran about about Jesus (peace be upon him)

[Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2015 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 17-3-2015 12:57 PM
wkk5159 replied at 17-3-2015 10:23 AM
Oooo...here come the sissy imbecilic ustazy sam1528 sticking his chancroid nose into the realm of truth....

What ? Still can't get over the fact that you were plucked naked in the previous debate ??? Later you will be confused again who really inspired the Quran ??? Was it Ibn Abaas, Muhammad or Allah ???....
http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... 37268&extra=&page=7, post 168-172.

What ? You think only you the Sunni salafist is true muslim, Qadiani(Ahmadiyah) and Shia are not ??? Can't blame you coz you are same league with your ISIL and UMNO brethrens, sunni salafists...

What ? Do you even understand what theologian and a devout christian himself, Gunnar Samuelsson wrote about Jesus "crucifiction" ???
According to him, Jesus wasn't been nailed to a cross but rather a pole or torture stake. Does it contradict central Christian belief that Son of God died for our sins ??? Do you even aware that so many churches in the world don't even portray symbol of cross in their churches ??? Why ?
Of course Gunnar Samuelsson only reinforce the fact that Quran is full of lies when Muhammad said Jesus did not die for our sin......
http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/crux002.pdf
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... ied-scholar-claims/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ ... s-says-scholar.html

Poor you, why expose your disgraceful chandroidal dick to the world ???
Can you even read and understand a simple article  ???

Ha ha , as expected you refuse to answer the question but choose to change topics in order to run. The question again : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

Why are you so scared to answer the question? Is it faith shattering for you?

Whaaaat? You claim Gunnar Samuelsson claimed , per your own words :
According to him, Jesus wasn't been nailed to a cross but rather a pole or torture stake. Does it contradict central Christian belief that Son of God died for our sins ???

LOL , now you are trying to shift the argument that Jesus died on a pole or torture stake. It doesn't matter to me because the Quran state of 'salabuhu' (صَلَبُوهُ) which can mean a cross or stake.

Lets look at your provided reference :
The Gospels do not say Jesus was crucified, Gunnar Samuelsson says.

In fact, he argues, in the original Greek, the ancient texts reveal only that Jesus carried "some kind of torture or execution device" to a hill where "he was suspended" and died, says Samuelsson, who is an evangelical pastor as well as a New Testament scholar.

Most importantly, he says, he is not claiming Jesus was not crucified - only that the Gospels do not say he was.

"I am a pastor, a conservative evangelical pastor, a Christian," he is at pains to point out. "I do believe that Jesus died the way we thought he died. He died on the cross."

Back to my question which I will repeat - can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

LOL , you cannot answer but choose to try to change topics in order to run. Last debate lah , inspiration of the Quran lah.

The Quran is right , you are just following the conjecture that Jesus died on the cross. Even Pastor Samuelsson admits that there is no such thing in the bible but being a conservative Christian , he still believe that Jesus died on the cross.

That means Christian belief is not based on the bible but just a conjecture. Quran4:157 is correct. Your faith that Jesus died on the cross is just something that is being made up and not supported by scripture - your bible.

Of course Jesus did not die for your sins. He admitted it himself in joh17:3-4 (NIV) , for the umpteenth time :
3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.

Jesus admitted that he has finished his work. Dying for your sins is not part of his job scope.

Where do you get the idea Jesus died for your sins? Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins? Ooops ..... understanding a simple article? Ha ha

If
(1) there is nothing in the bible that confirm Jesus died on the cross
(2) Jesus admitted that he has finished his job (meaning dying for your sins is not in his job scope)
- why you die-die believe that Jesus died on the cross and for your sins?

Ha ha , plucked naked in the last debate? As I remember , it was you who have been hit really hard .... you know your claim about muslims in Japan but your reference is to to an ex IDF intelligence officer. However when we refer to the actual situation , it is clear that you are the one been plucked naked.

LOL , Ibn Abbas inspired the Quran? Did you learn this from some priest in some church or did Nabeel Qureshi taught you? Do you know the meaning of 'inspired'? I bet you don't know.

You really force yourself to believe in your delusions yeah ...... ha ha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2015 02:15 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 17-3-2015 12:50 PM
Ha ha , as expected you refuse to answer the question but choose to change topics in order to run. ...

You are realy much more imbecilic than i thought would be....a common trait among all pious muslims.

Do you even understand when i wrote;
"What ? Do you even understand what theologian and a devout christian himself, Gunnar Samuelsson wrote about Jesus "crucifiction" ???
According to him, Jesus wasn't been nailed to a cross but rather a pole or torture stake. Does it contradict central Christian belief that Son of God died for our sins ??? Do you even aware that so many churches in the world don't even portray symbol of cross in their churches ??? Why
?"

Dr Gunnar Samuelsson research paper is here...http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/crux002.pdf

1 Peter 2:24
"He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds you have been healed." New International Version

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.  English Standard Version

Even some translation translate the instrument of Christ's death as tree. Some scholars even described it as pole or torture stake like Gunnar Samuelsson did but this is not the centre of argument here but rather be it cross, tree, pole or torture stake, historians and theologians alike all agree that true Jesus did indeed die.
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

Now i see how you going to lie your way out again, i'm waiting......

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 02:28 PM | Show all posts
CROSS vs. STAKE

http://commontruth.com/CrossOrStake.html

DOES IT MATTER?
      No, it does not really matter whether Jesus Christ died on a singular pole or a two beamed cross in the end. The more important matter is the fact the Jesus Christ actually died for our sins, paving the way to our Salvation and reconciliation with God.

May God's peace rest upon you all.

Amen

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 17-3-2015 07:01 PM
wkk5159 replied at 17-3-2015 02:15 PM
You are realy much more imbecilic than i thought would be....a common trait among all pious muslims.

Do you even understand when i wrote;
"What ? Do you even understand what theologian and a devout christian himself, Gunnar Samuelsson wrote about Jesus "crucifiction" ???
According to him, Jesus wasn't been nailed to a cross but rather a pole or torture stake. Does it contradict central Christian belief that Son of God died for our sins ??? Do you even aware that so many churches in the world don't even portray symbol of cross in their churches ??? Why
?"

Dr Gunnar Samuelsson research paper is here...http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/crux002.pdf

1 Peter 2:24
"He himself bore our sins" in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; "by his wounds you have been healed." New International Version

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.  English Standard Version

Even some translation translate the instrument of Christ's death as tree. Some scholars even described it as pole or torture stake like Gunnar Samuelsson did but this is not the centre of argument here but rather be it cross, tree, pole or torture stake, historians and theologians alike all agree that true Jesus did indeed die.
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

Now i see how you going to lie your way out again, i'm waiting......

LOL , you are still trying to twist and turn (aka trying to lie) your way out. Poor you , you must be regretting that you replied to this thread.

This is again from your provided reference(pg 338 of 389) , Pastor Samuelsson's thesis
The frequent and colorful depictions of crucifixions and the death of Jesus mentioned in the previous chapter are essentially without support in the studied text material. Neither biblical nor extra-biblical texts up to the turn of the first century offer such detailed descriptions as the
mentioned scholars do. These scholars seem to imply that all texts in which the terms occur are crucifixion accounts from which they can
extract information and , despite the texts' diversity , add it together. The problems connected with this scholarly procedure have been the
topic of the present investigation.

Whether it is the cross or stake or 'torture device' is of no concern to me as crucifixion defined by the New Catholic Encyclopedia
Crucifixion developed from a method of execution by which the victim was fastened to an upright stake either by impaling him on it or by tying him to it with thongs. Impalement inflicted extreme pain but brought death in a short time. When the victim was merely fastened to the stake, he suffered much longer and finally died of exhaustion, exposure, or torments inflicted on him by passersby and even wild animals, if he was sufficiently close to the ground. From this form of execution was developed crucifixion in the strict sense, whereby the outstretched arms of the victim were tied or nailed to a crossbeam (patibulum )

I am willing to bet that you don't know that the noun 'crucifixion' can never be found in the NT. However the verb 'to crucify' appears frequently.

'To crucify' is just a process. It does not mean that Jesus died in the end. Therefore back to my question : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

To make it easier for you , you can substitute 'cross' for 'stake' or 'torture device' or whatever your fancy.

I am waiting ........ clock is ticking ..... tick tock tick tock ..... ha ha

Eeek? You appeal to 1Peter2:24 being scriptural evidence that Jesus died on the cross for your sins? You have 2 problems here
(1) My question per post#24 bitpart :
Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

(2) The authorship of Peter .... aiyah ... we don't know who wrote it
The authorship of the Petrine epistles (First and Second Peter) is an important question in biblical criticism, parallel to that of the authorship of the Pauline epistles, since scholars have long sought to determine who were the exact authors of the New Testament letters. Most scholars today conclude that Peter was not the author of the two epistles that are attributed to him and that they were written by two different authors

Lets see , first you cannot provide Jesus own admission and secondly you refer to an NT book written by an unknown. The author could have been a fish monger penning his fantasy for all you know.

Ha ha , is that your evidence? I would say its more of BS from you.

Its clear
(1) No confirmation in the bible that Jesus died via crucifixion
(2) No admission by Jesus that he died for your sins

Ha ha , why you die die believe such. Told you that the Quran is right. In the end , your faith is all about make belief or conjecture ...... oops ..... don't you think this is a problem?

One more thing , where in the Quran that state per your claim :
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

Can you pinpoint where in the the said verses for me.

You don't want to be called a liar ..... yes? Ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2015 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 17-3-2015 05:35 PM
wkk5159 replied at 17-3-2015 02:28 PM
CROSS vs. STAKE

http://commontruth.com/CrossOrStake.html

DOES IT MATTER?
      No, it does not really matter whether Jesus Christ died on a singular pole or a two beamed cross in the end. The more important matter is the fact the Jesus Christ actually died for our sins, paving the way to our Salvation and reconciliation with God.

May God's peace rest upon you all.

Amen

Eeeer ..... evidence?

Oh yeah , maybe you should champion the drive to get rid of crosses. It is a wrong symbol for Christianity.

Gaaasp ...... after 2000 years suddenly the symbolism of Christianity has been admitted and confirmed to be a fraud ..... LOL

You can thank us muslims for knocking common sense into you

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 18-3-2015 11:33 AM
sam1528 replied at 17-3-2015 05:25 PM
LOL , you are still trying to twist and turn (aka trying to lie) your way out. Poor you , you must ...

tick tock tick tock ..... ha ha ...... Confirmed diagnosis, it is a form of dementia called Delirium tremens, i come to that later......

No sissy imbecilic ustazy, anybody who can read and with a above average IQ can see that you are the one who try to twist and turn your way out, sometime i wonder you are plain stupid or it is common trait of all pious muslims,  guess it must be both !....

Now let me dissect all your slimmy low grade lies one by one
;

This is again from your provided reference(pg 338 of 389) , Pastor Samuelsson's thesis
The frequent and colorful depictions of crucifixions and the death of Jesus mentioned in the previous chapter are essentially without support in the studied text material. Neither biblical nor extra-biblical texts up to the turn of the first century offer such detailed descriptions as the
mentioned scholars do. These scholars seem to imply that all texts in which the terms occur are crucifixion accounts from which they can
extract information and , despite the texts' diversity , add it together. The problems connected with this scholarly procedure have been the
topic of the present investigation.

Do you even understand what the above extract means ??? let alone the whole of Dr Gunnar Samuelsson's research paper......
Does he deny the death of Jesus Christ ??? Yes or No ?
Does it support or deny the historical "crucifixion" of Jesus ? See, i put inverted coma here for crucifixion.

Greek terms stauros and xulon and the Latin term crux(which translates stauros in the Latin Vulgate) did not mean "cross" in the first century. But somehow early Christians adopted cross in place of pole and tree as symbol of Jesus death. Of course a cross look so much better than a pole or tree...
As most Christians of faith would say, "It doesn't matter what he died on; it matters that he died for us"

Why you die die pig headed want to
claim that Jesus didn't died ?? The answer of course in 1 Corinthians 15:12-21.....it only reinforce that Quran is full of craps and lies...   
Be it cross, pole or tree, the key here is Jesus died and the instrument of his death is less important like Dr Gunnar Samuelsson and all true scriptural Christian will tell you. Of course the ignorant muslim like you will appeal to Catholic church as your standard reference for Christianity, such is the pathetic paltry knowledge on Christianity in the person of sam1528....

Whether it is the cross or stake or 'torture device' is of no concern to me as crucifixion defined by the New Catholic Encyclopedia
Crucifixion developed from a method of execution by which the victim was fastened to an upright stake either by impaling him on it or by tying him to it with thongs. Impalement inflicted extreme pain but brought death in a short time. When the victim was merely fastened to the stake, he suffered much longer and finally died of exhaustion, exposure, or torments inflicted on him by passersby and even wild animals, if he was sufficiently close to the ground. From this form of execution was developed crucifixion in the strict sense, whereby the outstretched arms of the victim were tied or nailed to a crossbeam (patibulum )

Refer to my above answer, you got a lot to catch up to in knowledge of true Christianity. Even a non baptized nominal Christian like me know true Christianity better than you, the full time Jakim engaged keyboard warrior@mullah aka sam1528 . RC anyone ?....
On the second thought, should i refer to Shia and Ahmadiyah as ultimate source for whatever Islam ???

I am willing to bet that you don't know that the noun 'crucifixion' can never be found in the NT. However the verb 'to crucify' appears frequently.

'To crucify' is just a process. It does not mean that Jesus died in the end. Therefore back to my question : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

To make it easier for you , you can substitute 'cross' for 'stake' or 'torture device' or whatever your fancy.

I am waiting ........ clock is ticking ..... tick tock tick tock ..... ha ha

There are countless account of Jesus death in the Bible.  http://www.biblestudytools.com/t ... aster-bible-verses/
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+19
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline. ... About-Jesus-Death-/
The problem is that a preconceived muslim mind like you will be able to comprehend ???....

Lets see , first you cannot provide Jesus own admission and secondly you refer to an NT book written by an unknown. The author could have been a fish monger penning his fantasy for all you know.

Ha ha , is that your evidence? I would say its more of BS from you.

Its clear
(1) No confirmation in the bible that Jesus died via crucifixion
(2) No admission by Jesus that he died for your sins

Firstly, that fish monger aka Peter is definitely far  better off than your pseudo psychopath prophet by the name of Muhammad aka murderer, looter, rapist, paedophile, liar, misogynist.....
Your answer in (1) can be found in countless verses in the Bible like above shown.
Your (2) question is obviously a retard question, from Ephesian 1:7 to Galatians 3:13 the answers just couldn't be any clearer !

Btw, using your imbecilic logic in question (2), did that pseudo prophet of yours, Was there any admission from Muhammad that he is a prophet ???

Now, i see what kind of retard answer you gonna give...

One more thing , where in the Quran that state per your claim :
This of course only reinforce the fact that Quran is fake when it said that Jesus did not die but someone else died in place of Jesus.   Quran 4:156-159

Can you pinpoint where in the the said verses for me.

You don't want to be called a liar ..... yes? Ha ha

Now it appears that you don't even know your own Quran;

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

What does the above Quran verse means ???

Now i want to see what version of retard lies you gonna generate again...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-3-2015 11:06 AM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 17-3-2015 05:30 PM
Eeeer ..... evidence?

Oh yeah , maybe you should champion the drive to get rid of crosses. It i ...

Eeeer ..... evidence?

Oh yeah , maybe you should champion the drive to get rid of crosses. It is a wrong symbol for Christianity.

Gaaasp ...... after 2000 years suddenly the symbolism of Christianity has been admitted and confirmed to be a fraud ..... LOL

You can thank us muslims for knocking common sense into you

No, you should thank the compassionate Jesus for offering salvation to muslims, absolutely FOC, the choice is yours......

Btw, like i promised in the previous post, couple with the fact that i'm so good in diagnosing and treating pychotic patient like you, i'm offering to treat you, don't worry, it's FOC also, just pm me. I will prescribe you with the latest antipsychotic drug like clozapine, donepezil.....i'm not joking

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 11:14 AM | Show all posts
by wkk5159

... i'm so good in diagnosing and treating pychotic patient like you, i'm offering to treat you, don't worry, it's FOC also

Good thing no one asked me to diagnosis them. I could describe a weedkiller for medicine. FOC also.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2015 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Should Muslims read the Gospel of Barnabas as the true story of Isa?
Answer: Evidence reveals that the Gospel of Barnabas was most likely written by a fifteenth-century European who wrote inaccurately about the life of Jesus.

Beliefs about Jesus vary widely between Christians and Muslims because their sources differ. While Muslims often get their impression of Jesus from the Gospel of Barnabas, Christians trust the Gospels found in the Bible. Since the Gospel of Barnabas differs significantly from the Gospels of the Bible, one side must be false. Let’s first examine whether the Gospel of Barnabas is an accurate biography of Jesus.

The author: not Barnabas
The author of the Gospel of Barnabas could not have been the biblical Barnabas. The real Barnabas was a generous encourager of the early church (Acts 4:36-37). He was not one of the original twelve disciples of Jesus as the Gospel of Barnabas mistakenly claims. Barnabas was the one who persuaded the apostles that Paul had changed from a persecutor of the church to a follower of Jesus (Acts 9:27). The true Barnabas was a missionary, telling the good news of Jesus (Acts 13:2).

Date of authorship: the Middle Ages
If the Gospel of Barnabas were written in the first century, it would have been quoted in other documents of the same time period. It is not cited, however, a single time in works of either the church fathers or Muslim clerics until the fifteenth century. Those who claim the early authorship of the Gospel of Barnabas may be referring to the Epistle of Barnabas—a first-century book, though not divinely inspired.

A reading of the Gospel of Barnabas clearly shows that it was written neither in Jesus’ time nor shortly thereafter, as alleged. It contains far too many historical errors. The Gospel of Barnabas contains quotations from Dante Alighieri, references to an edict from Pope Boniface, and descriptions of feudalism. Therefore, scholars place the date of authorship around the fifteenth century.

Legitimacy: full of errors
The descriptions of Palestine show that the author of the Gospel of Barnabas was not familiar with its geography. He alleged that Jesus sailed to Nazareth—an inland city.

The Gospel of Barnabas says that Jesus was born when Pilate was governor, but history records Pilate becoming governor in A.D. 26 or 27—long after Jesus’ birth.

Trustworthy scholars have exposed the Gospel of Barnabas as a counterfeit. Therefore, it cannot be trusted as the biography of Jesus’ life.

What is the true story of Jesus?
If not the Gospel of Barnabas, where can you find the truth about Jesus? The Bible contains four Gospels that illustrate Christ from four divinely inspired perspectives. Evidence has consistently affirmed the Gospels as authentic and accurate.

Don’t be ashamed to read about the Lord Jesus. The Bible says, “So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord, or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God, who has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:8-10; see also Romans 1:16-17).

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 11:18 AM | Show all posts

You too mean on this poor soul lah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-3-2015 03:18 PM
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 10:54 AM
tick tock tick tock ..... ha ha ...... Confirmed diagnosis, it is a form of dementia called Delirium tremens, i come to that later......

No sissy imbecilic ustazy, anybody who can read and with a above average IQ can see that you are the one who try to twist and turn your way out, sometime i wonder you are plain stupid or it is common trait of all pious muslims,  guess it must be both !....

Now let me dissect all your slimmy low grade lies one by one
;
LOL , instead of you gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth , why don't you provide your evidence?

Your own reference in Pastor Samuelsson is in support of my claim. Don't be scared.

Talking tough is just an excuse to try to run from the issues on hand.

Do you even understand what the above extract means ??? let alone the whole of Dr Gunnar Samuelsson's research paper......
Does he deny the death of Jesus Christ ??? Yes or No ?
Does it support or deny the historical "crucifixion" of Jesus ? See, i put inverted coma here for crucifixion.

Greek terms stauros and xulon and the Latin term crux(which translates stauros in the Latin Vulgate) did not mean "cross" in the first century. But somehow early Christians adopted cross in place of pole and tree as symbol of Jesus death. Of course a cross look so much better than a pole or tree...
As most Christians of faith would say, "It doesn't matter what he died on; it matters that he died for us"

Why you die die pig headed want to
claim that Jesus didn't died ?? The answer of course in 1 Corinthians 15:12-21.....it only reinforce that Quran is full of craps and lies...   
Be it cross, pole or tree, the key here is Jesus died and the instrument of his death is less important like Dr Gunnar Samuelsson and all true scriptural Christian will tell you. Of course the ignorant muslim like you will appeal to Catholic church as your standard reference for Christianity, such is the pathetic paltry knowledge on Christianity in the person of sam1528....
Ok then , can you explain what I copied pasted of Jesus crucifixion and death? So far you can't but try to slime away from the issue on hand.

Answers to your questions
(1) Pastor Samuelsson is in the opinion that Jesus died on the cross because of his faith
"I am a pastor, a conservative evangelical pastor, a Christian," he is at pains to point out. "I do believe that Jesus died the way we thought he died. He died on the cross."

However his research shows otherwise. He is like you , despite the evidence he still believe in his faith.

(2) Like I stated , I don't care whether it is the cross or stake or whatever your fancy. My question which I repeat : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

LOL your answer is now 1cor15:12-21? Ha ha , what has happened to 1peter2:24? It got thrown out of the window? This shows that you don't know what you are talking about. You are just clutching straws to defend a drowning belief. Ok then lets look at 1cor15:12-21 , supposedly written by Paul who had never met , walked nor talked to Jesus.
12 But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised.
14 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
15 More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.
16 For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either.
17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins.
18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.
20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
So where it the confirmation that Jesus died on the cross or stake or whatever your fancy? Can you pinpoint such in the said verses? This is interesting , in verse 12 , Paul was just following up on the point that it is preached that Jesus rasied from the dead meaning that it is just a belief that he died. LOL , preaching about something thus believing in it against providing the evidence are 2 different issues.

Oops ..... thats right .... your faith is based on a conjecture after all. Therefore the Quran is right.

Therefore you still have nothing.

Refer to my above answer, you got a lot to catch up to in knowledge of true Christianity. Even a non baptized nominal Christian like me know true Christianity better than you, the full time Jakim engaged keyboard warrior@mullah aka sam1528 . RC anyone ?....
On the second thought, should i refer to Shia and Ahmadiyah as ultimate source for whatever Islam ???
LOL , now you are saying that the New Catholic Encyclopedia is wrong? Are you now implying that the Catholics are wrong? Therefore your sect of Christianity is the right one. Wow , I don't think you would be too welcomed by the Catholics.

Ha ha , this is classic. When cornered you are even willing to deny and condemn your fellow Christians , the Catholics. Isn't the said encyclopedia correct in saying that you can also crucify a person on a stake etc?

If I know better , you are discarding everything in order to run .... run ... and run .... ha ha

There are countless account of Jesus death in the Bible.  http://www.biblestudytools.com/t ... aster-bible-verses/
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+19
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline. ... About-Jesus-Death-/
The problem is that a preconceived muslim mind like you will be able to comprehend ???...
You are not even answering the question. I repeat the question again because you seem to have a problem understanding it : can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

The above said verses do not provide any form of confirmation.

Firstly, that fish monger aka Peter is definitely far  better off than your pseudo psychopath prophet by the name of Muhammad aka murderer, looter, rapist, paedophile, liar, misogynist.....
Your answer in (1) can be found in countless verses in the Bible like above shown.
Your (2) question is obviously a retard question, from Ephesian 1:7 to Galatians 3:13 the answers just couldn't be any clearer !

Btw, using your imbecilic logic in question (2), did that pseudo prophet of yours, Was there any admission from Muhammad that he is a prophet ???

Now, i see what kind of retard answer you gonna give...
Waaah!! What a mouthful - murderer, looter, rapist, paedophile, liar, misogynist.....

(1) However it doesn't provide any factual information or evidence to your argument. You are desperate. LOL , now you are saying that Peter was the so called fishmonger who wrote the Epsitles of Peter? Ha ha , this is what we call shooting blindly.

Do you know what is the meaning of providing evidence that Jesus died on the cross (oops ... or stake or torture device)? So , where is the confirmation? Do you actually read what you posted?

(2) Read and reread my question : Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

Jesus admitted in Joh17:4 that dying for your sins is not in his job scope. Eph1:7 and gal3:13 doesn't address my question. LOL , do you know how to read much less understand what you read? Now I can confidently confirm that your faith is based on a conjecture .... nothing else. The Quran proven to be right , Quran4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

I can do one better than providing Prophet Muhammad(saw) admission of his prophethood. His prophethood , even before he knew about it , was acknowledged by a Christian Priest in Waraka Naufal as he confirmed that it was Archangel Gabriel who visited him thus making him somewhat like Prophet Musa(as). In fact , the said Christian Priest even pledged his support ; Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3
Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
Ta da!! The irony of it all. It's Christianity that first and foremost acknowledged the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw). He did not even know about it.

Ha ha , it appears that you cutting off your nose to spite your face ....

Must be so embarrassing for you , you must be burning inside out .....

Now it appears that you don't even know your own Quran;

"And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain". S. 4:157

What does the above Quran verse means ???

Now i want to see what version of retard lies you gonna generate again...
Waaah!! At least you are honest this time by copy pasting the said verse. Ok then , can you now pinpoint where in the said verse of your claim :

Where in the said verse state that someone else died in the place of Jesus?? I don't see any of such.

Ha ha ...... we all know that your faith is based on a conjecture. Why try the same with Islam and the Quran?

I can confirm that you are now trying to lie. All in all , in the end you are trying to lie your way out.

You don't look good man ...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 12:50 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 11:06 AM
No, you should thank the compassionate Jesus for offering salvation to muslims, absolutely FOC, the choice is yours......

Btw, like i promised in the previous post, couple with the fact that i'm so good in diagnosing and treating pychotic patient like you, i'm offering to treat you, don't worry, it's FOC also, just pm me. I will prescribe you with the latest antipsychotic drug like clozapine, donepezil.....i'm not joking

LOL , Jesus confirmed that dying for your sins is out of his jobscope , joh17:4

Why are you claiming more that what Jesus is willing to do? LOL , it is assumptions and conjectures after all.

Errr ..... wouldn't it be a good idea for you to see a real professional. My good friend is a psychistrist. You can PM me if you need my help in getting him to see you on my recommendation. I can tell him that 'a true professional and an expert in his field' wants to see him .... ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by wkk5159 at 18-3-2015 03:50 PM
sam1528 replied at 18-3-2015 12:33 PM
LOL , instead of you gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth , why don't you provide your evi ...

Wow....typical trait of sissy ustazy, when challenged and cornered with plain truth, he starts to fantasize other people frothing in mouth, don't we see this pattern too often and tiring ? ? ?

It is crystal clear that you have very serious problem in comprehending even the very simple sentences. If you need to improve your English,  tuition might help you but there is nothing much can be done with your genetically low Australoidal IQ of 80-90....

Why going round in circle asking the same question when it all have been answered repeatedly. Just admit that your crappy Quran lies about Jesus.
You haven't answer me my question; Did your pseudo prophet Muhammad admitted he was a prophet ??? Quote me the Quran verse !

Do you prefer clozapine or donepezil ??? Don't be shy, absolutely FOC.....

It must be very taxing for a demented ustazy like you with a confirmed diagnosis of Delirium tremens trying futilely to fight the truth. Isn't it ??

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 03:27 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 18-3-2015 12:50 PM

Why are you cla ...

Why are you claiming more that what Jesus is willing to do? LOL , it is assumptions and conjectures after all.

Errr ..... wouldn't it be a good idea for you to see a real professional. My good friend is a psychistrist. You can PM me if you need my help in getting him to see you on my recommendation. I can tell him that 'a true professional and an expert in his field' wants to see him .... ha ha

It's psychiatrist not psychistrist lah you dumbo. Told you so, don't be too anti-christ, later when you spell it as psychristrist, it will be the terminal stage of your dementia.....
That's why i said just take your psychotropic medication and rest. Strongly recommend you to read Seeking Allah Finding Jesus by Dr Nabeel Qureshi
to cure your dementia.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 03:48 PM | Show all posts
I can do one better than providing Prophet Muhammad(saw) admission of his prophethood. His prophethood , even before he knew about it , was acknowledged by a Christian Priest in Waraka Naufal as he confirmed that it was Archangel Gabriel who visited him thus making him somewhat like Prophet Musa(as). In fact , the said Christian Priest even pledged his support ; Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.

Ta da!! The irony of it all. It's Christianity that first and foremost acknowledged the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw). He did not even know about it.

Ha ha , it appears that you cutting off your nose to spite your face ....

Must be so embarrassing for you , you must be burning inside out .....

I really enjoy the last three paragraph where it is a good case study for student in psychiatrist to study demented patient in the person of sam1528 ....

Now he appeals to a blind treacherous so called christian in the person of Warakal Naufal to testify the prophethooood of his beloved Muhammad....

Even Jesus own disciple Judas could betray Him, we are not surprised and little doubt taht a noboby, blind old man in the person of Warakal Naufal capable of such a feast 7 century later....can you see the logic here dumbo sam1528 ??

Likewise, should i use the logic of millions of ex muslims who have converted to Christianity as ultimate proof that your Quran is nothing more than scroll of toilet paper ???

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Jesus admitted in Joh17:4 that dying for your sins is not in his job scope. Eph1:7 and gal3:13 doesn't address my question. LOL , do you know how to read much less understand what you read? Now I can confidently confirm that your faith is based on a conjecture .... nothing else. The Quran proven to be right , Quran4:157

Dying  for sinners" sin is not Jesus job scope......   

You must be living in delusion and defying whatever truth you have ever come across. What do all these Bible verses means ???

1 Peter 1:3 - Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Luke 24:1-53 - Now upon the first [day] of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain [others] with them.     (Read More...)

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Romans 8:11 - But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 15:1-58 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;     (Read More...)

Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2015 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-3-2015 07:26 PM
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 03:18 PM
Wow....typical trait of sissy ustazy, when challenged and cornered with plain truth, he starts to fantasize other people frothing in mouth, don't we see this pattern too often and tiring ? ? ?

It is crystal clear that you have very serious problem in comprehending even the very simple sentences. If you need to improve your English,  tuition might help you but there is nothing much can be done with your genetically low Australoidal IQ of 80-90....

Why going round in circle asking the same question when it all have been answered repeatedly. Just admit that your crappy Quran lies about Jesus.
You haven't answer me my question; Did your pseudo prophet Muhammad admitted he was a prophet ??? Quote me the Quran verse !

Do you prefer clozapine or donepezil ??? Don't be shy, absolutely FOC.....

It must be very taxing for a demented ustazy like you with a confirmed diagnosis of Delirium tremens trying futilely to fight the truth. Isn't it ??

LOL , are you not gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth? Instead of answering simple questions you choose to shout 'imbecilic' lah , 'murderer' lah , 'looter' lah , 'rapist' lah , 'paedophile' lah , 'liar' lah , 'misogynist' lah. However no evidence at all. I am just describing your pattern of argument.

You still need to answer the following 2 questions , I will repeat them
(1)
can you now show where in the bible that Jesus confirmed to have died on the cross?

(2) Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

Ha ha , gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth is not answering the questions.

Waaah!! Now you demand for the Quranic verse that Prophet Muhammad(saw) admitted that he was / is a prophet? You are asking me to do something a lot more simpler that what I provided. No worries , Quran7:158 (sahih international)
Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

No problems for me. On the other hand , why is it so difficult for you to answer the above 2 questions?

Oh yeah , before I forget ; you claim

while referring to Quran4:157 (from you)

Can you now pinpoint where in the said verse that state someone else died in place of Jesus?

Watch out guys , soon our resident racist and christian bigot will blow his top and shout profanities but never answering the questions.

Ha ha , you have this delusion that when you start gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth , to you is that you have answered the questions. Poor you ...

Are you mentally unstable?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-3-2015 08:32 PM
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 03:27 PM
It's psychiatrist not psychistrist lah you dumbo. Told you so, don't be too anti-christ, later when you spell it as psychristrist, it will be the terminal stage of your dementia.....
That's why i said just take your psychotropic medication and rest. Strongly recommend you to read Seeking Allah Finding Jesus by Dr Nabeel Qureshi
to cure your dementia.

Waaah!! Holy Moly!! A typo error from me and it is the end of the world for you.

LOL , this shows that you are desperate for any small win. Sort of thinking small now .... aren't you?

Its ok , all you need is to PM me and I would call up my good friend. He can provide you with the professional help that you badly need.

To be honest I really wanted to get Nabeel Qureshi's book. However when I read the synopsis of his book , it turns me off. LOL , one of the reasons he became Christian is due to supernatural dreams , most probably he dreamt that Jesus appeared to him. Lets be rational , just how in the world you know how Jesus look like? Christians like you seem to endear on to such argument ..... 'oooh , I became Christian because Jesus appeared in my dreams' but have no idea of how Jesus look like.

I think I know why. Christian like you want to show that what happened to Paul in his so called vision of Jesus also happen to you. However what you don't know is that Paul had 3 different versions of his so called vision. This means he was and still is a liar.

Oops , you have been taken for a ride by a liar .... ha ha

Before I forget : According to the bible , muslims are not the anti christ. Christians are the anti christ. 1joh4:2-3 (NIV)
2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
Muslims are obliged to acknowledge that Jesus Christ came in the flesh , Quran3:45 (sahih international)
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
If you don't know , which I don't think you do : Christ is the Greek translation of מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ) in Hebrew , [size=5.2]مَسِي(Masīḥ) in Arabic.

Ha ha , we muslims are obligated to acknowledge Jesus to be the Christ however Christian like you acknowledge Jesus to be the Christ and God. The question here : anywhere in 1Joh4:2 state anything about Jesus being Christ and God?

If none , can we confirm that according to the bible (your own scripture) it is the Christians who are the anti christ. Ha ha ..... got you again.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-3-2015 08:50 PM
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 03:48 PM
I really enjoy the last three paragraph where it is a good case study for student in psychiatrist to study demented patient in the person of sam1528 ....

Now he appeals to a blind treacherous so called christian in the person of Warakal Naufal to testify the prophethooood of his beloved Muhammad....

Even Jesus own disciple Judas could betray Him, we are not surprised and little doubt taht a noboby, blind old man in the person of Warakal Naufal capable of such a feast 7 century later....can you see the logic here dumbo sam1528 ??

Likewise, should i use the logic of millions of ex muslims who have converted to Christianity as ultimate proof that your Quran is nothing more than scroll of toilet paper ???

Ha ha , it never fails.

Whenever christians like you come across Waraka Naufal , they immediately declare that he was a treacherous Christian. However no reason(s) given. Somehow or rather christians like you go into this blind rage when confronted with the historical fact that it was a Christian (or Christianity) that first and foremost acknowledged the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Can you now give a good reason why you think Waraka Naufal was a treacherous Christian? We have already seen in the bible (1joh4:2-3) that it is the Christians not the muslims who are the anti christ.

Pssst ..... blind rage would not help you. Take a couple of deep breaths and provide evidence why you are so angry , filled with rage and pulling your hair that to you  , Waraka Naufal was a treacherous Christian.

You are not gnashing your teeth and frothing in your mouth again ..... are you?

Actually there were lots of people who betrayed Jesus apart from Judas.
- Peter betrayed Jesus , he admitted that he never knew Jesus , matt26:69-75
- Paul betrayed Jesus , he came up with his own laws ie. salvation by faith alone (eph2:8-9) whereas James (Jesus half brother) is by faith and works (james2:17)
- the Trinitarians like you betrayed Jesus , Jesus never said that he came to die for your sins and he has never admitted to be God

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2015 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 18-3-2015 08:51 PM
wkk5159 replied at 18-3-2015 04:15 PM
Dying  for sinners" sin is not Jesus job scope......   

You must be living in delusion and defying whatever truth you have ever come across. What do all these Bible verses means ???

1 Peter 1:3 - Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Luke 24:1-53 - Now upon the first [day] of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain [others] with them.     (Read More...)

John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Acts 17:31 - Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Romans 8:11 - But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 Corinthians 15:1-58 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;     (Read More...)

Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Wooha and wow!!!

So many verses but not answering the question.

I repeat the question : Where is it in the bible that Jesus in his very words stated that he was going to die for your sins?

Jesus in his own words admitted to the fact that dying for your sins in not in his job scope per joh17:4 (NIV)

You are desperate ..... aren't you? Ha ha , you are throwing everything plus the kitchen sink  but still come up short

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 02:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077761 second(s), 45 queries .