CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1600|Reply: 0

Former Church going Christian brother Jeremy Davidson from Canada

[Copy link]
Post time 22-4-2015 03:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Former Church going Christian brother Jeremy Davidson (now Bilal Muhammed) from Ontario,Canada.

"Many people ask why I converted and I never know exactly what to say, but the best answer is that we must follow what the truth is. If I did not think Islam was the most logical religion nor was it the truth then I would accept whatever the truth is. But I as well as two billion others believe that Islam offers the most logical of beliefs in association with God and our existence. Rejecting Islam after deep contemplation for any individual would be the same as rejecting the mathematical statement of 1 + 1 = 2. No matter the laws Allah creates in this world, 1 + 1 will always be two and can never be otherwise. In the same way, Islam Is the religion named ‘peace’ and is the only true path to God, no matter what you accept or deny it cannot be otherwise. Some people may see the logicality and refuse to convert simply due to the disliking of Islam they have had in the past or due to the extreme change in life style – as we know in Canadian law: Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. It is our duty to seek the truth and understand why we believe what we do – the answer for you can be cut short here at Islam, however you will never finish learning the bounties of Allah in which his one true religion…ISLAM…has to offer.

Jazak Allah Khair, if you made it to this point you must be sincere in your seeking of knowledge of Islam. Don’t give up, it can be hard, but is the only way to Jannah."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 12:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101522 second(s), 27 queries .