CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10438|Reply: 5

Pregnant Women – What Skin Care Product are Safe? USANA is safe

[Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2015 02:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Please pm inbox, whatsapp or wechat to 016-2810201 if you are interested. We have a facebook closed group - USANA mommies & mom-to-be for more information and testimonial after taking USANA products. Please whatsapp or wechat after joining as only approved member can see the post in the group.

Pregnant Women – What Skin Care Product are Safe?
When you are pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, you already know there are a lot of limitations in medications you can take and foods you can eat. A lot of people will ask about safe pregnancy skin care, and which ingredients they should avoid while pregnant and nursing, especially when it comes to pregnancy and acne.
We all know that pregnancy is a temporary but very important time in our lives. Our dermatology practice and most dermatologists believe that no risks should be taken unless it’s extremely important for our health or our baby’s health! Also, if we should have a difficult pregnancy or birth, we don’t want to look back and second guess our choices about medications or procedures that aren’t absolutely essential.
What skin care products are safe and maintain skin 'Glow' in pregnancy?
GET USANA SENSE..
Sense is a pioneer in the technology of Regenisomes free from parabens (methylparaben, enthyiparaben, propyparaben and etc.)

USANA Sense Gentle Daily Cleanser RM70

Health Basics

Soap free
Hydrating
Gently cleanses skin
Unique self-preserving formula with no added chemical preservatives nurtures your skin (US Patent 7,214,391)

USANA Sense Gentle Daily Cleanser

Step 1—Cleanse
USANA' Sense Gentle Daily Cleanser is an exceptional, soap-free cleanser to wash away surface dirt and impurities without drying your delicate facial skin. A unique formulation of pure-plant extracts deeply cleanses and hydrates the skin, leaving it moisturized and silky. This refreshing gel is a great way to revive your complexion at the beginning and end of each day.

Net Fluid Volume In Ounces: 4 (120ml)

USANA Sense Hydrating Toner RM70

Health Basics

Soothes
Balances PH
Refines complexion
Removes and protects against impurities
Unique self-preserving formula with no added chemical preservatives nurtures your skin (US Patent 7,214,391)

USANA Sense Hydrating Toner

Step 2—Tone
Refresh and revitalize your skin with USANA's Sense Hydrating Toner.  This soothing toner is essential to removing any lingering impurities after cleansing, this moisturizing blend of pure-plant extracts balances your skin’s pH levels and helps combat environmental influences. Bathe your skin with essential nutrients that even skin tone and leave your skin looking soft, smooth, and refined.

Net Fluid Volume In Ounces: 4 (120ml)

USANA Sense Perfecting Essence RM178

Health Basics

Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
Tones
Evens complexion
Soothes
Ideal for sensitive skin
Formulated with DSR™ technology

USANA Sense Perfecting Essence

Targets loss of radiance and blotchiness
Discover a more youthful, luminous appearance with this gentle, creamy gel. Designed for sensitive skin, this illuminating formula dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using advanced DSR™ technology to improve skin’s smoothness, firmness, clarity, and texture. A breakthrough in skin-care technology, Perfecting Essence beautifully renews the skin, leading to visible improvements in skin tone and elasticity while it helps prevent future signs of aging. Beneficial for all ages, use this restorative treatment daily to reveal your healthiest, most radiant looking skin.

Net Fluid Volume: 30ml

USANA Sense Eye Nourisher RM103

Health Basics

Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye
Brightens
Formulated with both Regenisomes™ and DSR™ technology

USANA Sense Eye Nourisher

Targets crow’s feet and dark circles
Soften away the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this nutrient-rich emulsion made specifically for the eye area. Regenisomes™ and our exclusive DSR™ technology combine with soothing botanicals to brighten the eye area and leave you with a well-rested and refreshed appearance. The delicate skin around your eyes will look visibly younger, firmer, and smoother with daily use of this moisturizing complex.

Net Fluid Volume In Ounces: 0.4(12ml)

This eye cream has impressed me as I can see the difference immediately on the next morning. Believe it or not? This is the result for first time apply and dark circle from my broken sleep almost gone on the next morning.

USANA Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion, w/SPF 15 RM138

Health Basics

Leaves skin soft and smooth
Lightweight formula
Enriched with Regenisomes

USANA Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion

Step 3—Replenish, a.m.
USANA's Sense Daytime Protective Emulsion - Face every day with radiance as you protect, hydrate, and replenish your skin with this high-performance moisturizer enriched with Regenisomes™. This lightweight, non-greasy formula nourishes while it defends against harsh environmental elements, minimizing their impact and leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Net Fluid Volume In Ounces: 1.3 (38ml)

USANA Sense Night Renewal Crème RM138

Health Basics

Hydrates
Restores
Nutrient rich
Formulated with Regenisomes™ and DSR™ technology

USANA Sense Night Renewal Créme

Step 3—Replenish, p.m.
Wake up to younger-looking, rejuvenated skin. USANA's Sense Night Time Renewal Creme is a nutrient-rich, hydrating crème works overnight, while your skin is more receptive to moisture, to renew your skin after the day’s exposure to the environment. Formulated with Regenisomes™, DSR™ technology, and firming botanicals, this restorative emulsion instantly boosts moisture levels for a healthy, luminous complexion.

Net Fluid Volume In Ounces: 1.3 (38ml)

USANA Sense Rice Bran Polisher (RM70)

Health Basics

Gently exfoliates
Removes impurities and dead skin cells
Nourishes skin

USANA Sense Rice Bran Polisher

Targets dull, uneven texture
Revive the freshness of your complexion with this gentle exfoliant. Natural fruit enzymes, beta-hydroxy acid, and rice-bran beads remove impurities and dead skin cells while aloe and other natural emollients nourish and refresh. Skin is noticeably smoother, clearer, and more radiant.

Net Fluid Volume: (75ml)

USANA Sense Nutritious Crème Masque (RM82)

Health Basics

Exclusive Proflavanol-T® and Proteo-C™ technology provide antioxidant defense
Draws out excess oil and impurities
Firms
Softens
Smoothes
Hydrates

USANA Sense Nutritious Créme Masque

Targets clogged pores and dry skin
Dehydrated skin? Clogged pores? Nutritious Crème Masque is a luscious skin treatment rich in vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts to detoxify pores and intensely nourish the complexion. Leaves skin feeling wonderfully soothed, softened, and restored.

CELEBRITY FANS OF SENSé SKIN CAREhttps://www.usana.com/dotCom/sense/about_fans

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-5-2015 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by heidithw at 21-5-2015 08:25 AM

Not a USANA Preferred Customer yet? Register Now for Free

Enroll online as a USANA Preferred Customer and save up to 10% off the retail price. Membership is free. As a preferred customer you will enjoy all of USANA's products and save 10% off the retail price.

However, you can save an additional 10% by enrolling in USANA's monthly discount program. The program is free and you can cancel any time at no cost to you.

Q: What are the benefits of being a preferred customer (PC)?
- It's free to be a PC.
- Get up to 10% off on purchase

Q: What kind of discount will I enjoy?
10% off with preferred price and auto order on all automatic monthly shipment.

Q: What is the initial order reward?
Initial order reward is the 10% discount from first time purchase.

To receive the 10% reward, the new preferred customer must place a initial order and then set up a recurring order through auto order. The reward will split in half and paid during the customer's next two recurring shipments.

Q: Is there a minimum amount I have to spend each month when I am on auto order?
There is no minimum order,and you can cancel or put your auto order on hold at anytime.

Q: Do I have to order the same product each month when I am on auto order?
No. You can change your order every month either online or by phone. It's fast and simple.

Q: Can I stop or delay my auto order?
Yes. If you see that you are accumulating too much product and don't want your auto order delivered next month, you can go to your online account and put your auto order on hold and set a resume date, or call when you want to resume or call USANA if you want to cancel.

Q: What if I am not great with computers?
No problem. I am always here to help you before, during and after any purchase you make. All you have to do is PM or whatsapp me.

Q: How to become a Preferred Customer?
You have 2 options:
1. Do it yourself, find the address below and fill up the online form on your own

Register Now for Free!
https://shop.usana.com/shop/enroll/OEStart

Or

2. Done for you. Contact to give me your details (address, contact info, email address and method of payment) I can set up a PC account for you and email you your unique ID and password.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-6-2015 08:28 AM | Show all posts
Acne is the result of excessive oil secretion during or shortly after puberty, which primarily involves the face, chest, and back. The oil glands essentially become blocked by this excessive oil and then they become infected. This problem can be very mild or may become quite severe, resulting in significant and permanent scarring. Nutritional supplement support is beneficial; however, traditional medical treatment can be very effective. Therefore, it is very important that these patients be under the care and supervision of their primary care physician or dermatologist.
Nutritional Supplement Recommendations
Recommended to take the basic nutritional support. This foundational regime provides all the necessary micronutrients to the cell at ideal levels (not RDA levels) for significant health benefits as documented in the medical literature. When the cell is given maximum support, it can then determine what it does and does not need. Over a six-month period each cell is able to not only overcome nutritional deficiencies but also to optimize ALL the nutrients, which are needed to combat oxidative stress.
The synergistic affect of providing all the nutrients needed by one’s body at the most advantageous levels results in optimizing and rebuilding the body’s natural immune system, antioxidant, and repair systems back to their fullest fighting potential against disease.
Minimal support for Cellular Nutrition
My minimal recommendation for creating cellular nutrition is to simply take Usana’s Mega Antioxidant and Chelated Minerals, called "The Essentials" at their recommended doses (3 of each daily). The Essentials offers the cell ALL of the antioxidants, B-cofactors, and antioxidant minerals needed by the cell at ideal levels. In order to achieve the best results, I recommend taking 1 Mega Antioxidant and 1 Chelated Mineral with each meal. Nutritionals should always be taken with food because of better absorption and better tolerance. However, as a physician, I realize that compliance with taking supplements three times a day is a major issue. Therefore, if you tend to frequently forget the lunchtime dose, I suggest taking the supplements twice daily: taking 2 Mega Antioxidants and 1 Chelated Mineral in the morning with breakfast and 1 Mega Antioxidant and 2 Chelated Minerals in the evening with the evening meal.
Optimal support for Cellular Nutrition
For the most favorable results for basic cellular nutrition, I also recommend adding to the Usana Essentials either OptOmega (2 tsps daily) or BiOmega-3 (4 capsules daily), which provides the essential fats and Fibergy, which assures the individual is receiving the additional fiber his or her body needs. I also recommend adding Active Calcium (4 tablets daily) to provide additional calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D that our bodies need. These recommendations provide all the nutrients at their ideal levels creating the cellular nutrition I recommend in my book, What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You.
Optimizers
It is critical that you know the necessity of adding optimizers to your foundational cellular nutrition for optimal results. Patients who are suffering from a chronic degenerative disease or illness are under more oxidative stress than the average healthy individual. Therefore, adding potent Optimizers to the basic cellular nutrition offers you the best chance to bring this oxidative stress back under control. The synergy and increased potency created by this approach to nutritional medicine is why I’m able to get such consistent results in my patients.
However, to suit each individual’s unique needs, I always offer both an optimal and a minimal plan for cellular nutrition and for adding Optimizers. Obviously, one’s improvement will be quicker and more consistent with the optimal recommendations; however, a minimal regime can still produce significant clinical results.
Optimizers
Proflavanol:
I recommend giving children 1 to 2 mg of Proflavanol per pound per day (this is 3 to 5 mg per kilogram) in at least two divided doses. The smaller Proflavanol tablet has 30 mg of Proflavanol in each tablet (the Proflavanol 90 has 90mg in each tablet). These tablets may be crushed and placed in a drink or food with no loss of potency.
Coquinone 30:
I recommend giving children 1 to 2 mg of Coquinone per pound per day (this is 3 to 5 mg per kilogram) in divided doses. Each Coquinone 30 has 30 mg of Coquinone. This capsule may be punctured and the contents squirted out into a drink or food with no loss of potency.
Poly C:
There is a very safe range of using Poly C in children. However, I would only use 1 daily in children under 6 years of age and 2 to 4 daily in children over 7 years of age depending on the severity of their illness and their weight.
Consider a Power Shake
USANA has a fantastic line of nutritionally balanced drinks that many of my patients consume as a meal substitute. In fact, I personally start every morning with 2 scoops of Fibergy, 2 scoops of Soyomax, and 2 teaspoonfuls of OptOmega. This provides me with a perfect, balanced, unpolluted meal to start my day. It allows me the opportunity to supplement my diet with soy protein; extra needed fiber, and essential fat. This meal is also a low-glycemic meal, which will not spike my blood sugar. Likewise, many USANA associates are using their imaginations to create exceptionally tasting meals with Fibergy and OptOmega. By blending in frozen, whole fruit for added flavor they are creating a variety of great tasting drinks.
Isn’t it remarkable that by simply taking USANA Essentials, Active Calcium and a power drink (remember, to consider this part of your food budget, since it is replacing an entire meal), the body is supplied with complete, and balanced cellular nutrition for every cell in the body? The synergy that is created, especially when adding needed Optimizers is phenomenal. Remember, the underlying problem is oxidative stress NOT a nutritional deficiency.
Why I recommend USANA Products
USANA strictly follows pharmaceutical-grade Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). This means they not only purchase pharmaceutical-grade raw products, but also manufacture the products according to tough pharmaceutical-quality guidelines. In addition, USANA Health Sciences follows USP guidelines for potency, uniformity, and dissolution of the tablet. In a nutshell, USANA manufactures their products to the strict standards of over-the-counter drugs even though not required to do so—assuring all of their customers and associates that what is on the label is actually in the tablet.
Usana's essentials are complete and balanced and provides the cellular nutrition that I strongly recommend in my book, What Your Doctor Doesn't Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You. This improves compliance and makes taking these advanced levels of nutritional supplements easier.

link:http://www.ohtobehealthy.co.uk/acne.html

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2018 11:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2022 07:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2022 07:15 PM | Show all posts
Interesting topic

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 07:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.125237 second(s), 35 queries .