Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3326|Reply: 8

All about Badminton -Lin Dan,Lee Chong Wei,Taufik Hidayat,Peter Gade

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-5-2015 10:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ambok at 26-5-2015 10:43 PM

KUALA LUMPUR: Lee Chong Wei fans can soon catch their idol in a television series as the former world No. 1 has agreed to feature in a reality show.

The former world No. 1 has penned a deal with Shanghai-based television station CCTV for a reality show leading up to the Olympic Games in Rio next year.

“CCTV will feature four sports – badminton, basketball, swimming and football. Lin Dan and I have been chosen for badminton. We’ll coach three junior players each and this show will run for weeks,” said Chong Wei, who has a huge following in China.

“I have other commitments at home too. I’m busier than before but I’m enjoying it.

“It’s all about striking a right balance. I won’t let it affect my training,” added world No. 46 Chong Wei, who will compete in the team competition in the Singapore SEA Games next month.

Chong Wei has just returned from a promotional programme by sponsor Yonex in Beijing to promote badminton and empower the younger generation of players.

He shared the spotlight with three other mega stars – China’s Lin Dan, Indonesia’s Taufik Hidayat and Denmark’s Peter-Gade Christensen in a one-day exhibition match in front of their fans in the programmed called The Legends’ Vision.

They are committed to playing at four stops – China, Indonesia, Denmark and Malaysia – under The Legends’ Vision 2015 World Tour.

With the Beijing opener done and dusted, they will reunite in Jakarta, just before the World Championships in August.

The third stop will be in Copenhagen – just before the Denmark Open – in October and the final destination will be here in December.

Chong Wei, who is back after serving an eight-month ban over a doping issue, is delighted to resume his duty as an ambassador for the sport.

“I’m thrilled to be part of this amazing team. Peter and Taufik are not playing competitively anymore but I admire their dedication to do their part for the game,” said Chong Wei, who returned home on Thursday.

“We had fun showing the fans how the game should be played. It’s our way to promote the sport. We want badminton to be popular all over the world.

“Peter and Taufik wanted to extend this promotional stint to South Africa and America this year but Lin Dan and I said no.

“Lin Dan and I have some unfinished business – a face-off at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. Then, we can expand the tour.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ambok at 26-5-2015 10:44 PM

Yonex nampaknya berjaya 'merampas' kembali Lin Dan dari Tangan Li Ning
Li Ning berjaya mendapatkan Lin Dan pada hujung 2008 sebaik Olimpik Beijing berakhir

jika Yonex membayar Datuk Lee Chong Wei sekitar RM2.5 juta setahun, jumlah yang diterima Lin Dan  sudah tentulah lebih lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts
bukit betul muka LCW ni..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:44 PM | Show all posts
@kayla @wawaKKK

kkk pun dah kembali

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 10:54 PM | Show all posts

mereka kembali bergabung untuk mata kelayakan olimpik 2016 , go kkk-tbh , we always support u  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 06:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075154 second(s), 39 queries .