CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 24825|Reply: 222

ISIS are true muslims !

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-7-2015 02:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
US President Barack Obama tried to persuade the world that Islamic State is not Muslim. An expert proves him wrong.

Brother Rachid, a son of an Imam from Morrocco and a former Muslim who converted to Christianity, decided to educate Obama, asserting that ISIL is indeed Muslim. “I can tell you with confidence that ISIL speaks for Islam. Allow me to correct you, Mister President, ISIL is a Muslim organization.”“Their leader, Abu Bakr Al Bagdadi, holds a Ph.D. in Islamic studies,” he noted. “I doubt you know Islam better than he does.”

Rachid points out that ISIL follows Islamic law to the letter. “They are following Islam’s Prophet Mohammad’s in every detail. They imitate him by growing their beards, shaving their mustaches and in the way they dress.”
Even though ISIS’s members come from across the globe, they have one thing in common – Islam. Their mutual goal, the establishment of a global caliphate, is also purely Muslim.

Relating to Islamic State’s notorious practice of beheading hostages, Brother Rachid underlines the Muslim source, saying: “You think that ISIL does not speak for Islam because they beheaded an American and they killed those whom they consider infidels, in the same way Islam’s Prophet Mohammad beheaded in one day between 600 and 900 adult males in a Jewish tribe. In fact, beheading is commanded in the Koran in Sura 47, the 4th verse. It says [that] when you meet the unbelievers and fight, smite at their necks.”

Relating to Islamic State’s notorious practice of beheading hostages, Brother Rachid underlines the Muslim source, saying: “You think that ISIL does not speak for Islam because they beheaded an American and they killed those whom they consider infidels, in the same way Islam’s Prophet Mohammad beheaded in one day between 600 and 900 adult males in a Jewish tribe. In fact, beheading is commanded in the Koran in Sura 47, the 4th verse. It says [that] when you meet the unbelievers and fight, smite at their necks.”

Relating to Islamic State’s notorious practice of beheading hostages, Brother Rachid underlines the Muslim source, saying: “You think that ISIL does not speak for Islam because they beheaded an American and they killed those whom they consider infidels, in the same way Islam’s Prophet Mohammad beheaded in one day between 600 and 900 adult males in a Jewish tribe. In fact, beheading is commanded in the Koran in Sura 47, the 4th verse. It says [that] when you meet the unbelievers and fight, smite at their necks.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/form ... s-are-true-muslims/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 02:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Here is more interesting facts from Walid Shoebat, who is a Palestinian American who converted to Christianity from Islam. Shoebat stated he used to be a Palestinian Liberation Organization terrorist in a CNN television interview.

Here is an interesting article from his website, http://shoebat.com/2014/08/19/isis-true-islam/

Reading the papers is reading authors of confusion. They say “Saudi top cleric blasts al-Qaida and ISIS as ‘enemy No. 1′ of Islam” in a statement issued in Riyadh.“The ideas of extremism, radicalism and terrorism … have nothing to do with Islam and (their proponents) are the enemy number one of Islam,” the kingdom’s top cleric said.

He cited jihadists from the Islamic State, which has declared a “caliphate” straddling parts of Iraq and Syria, and the global al-Qaida terror network. Really? ISIS and al-Qaida do not represent Islam? ISIS IS ISlam and ISlam is ISIS.

Muslims frequently say that we, the critics of Islam “know nothing about Islam”. They relentlessly exhaust us with this statement that ISIS terrorists do not understand true Islam.

I finally capitulate.

They are correct. The truth is that no one truly understands true Islam, neither Muslim scholars nor Muslims in general. Even the best of its secular critics don’t understand it. The only way to fully understand Islam is to be the devil himself.
Not even Caliph Al-Baghdadi, the head of the ISIS understands true Islam for he is unaware that he worships the devil in disguise as God. We sit around calling ourselves ‘experts’ and we argue over “Jihad” and its many meanings. Than we talk about stealth Jihad and creeping Sharia. Than we talk about how to reform Islam, so we elevate well-dressed groomed Muslims to promote this new form of reformed Islam.

The Muslim world looks at us and laughs saying that we still do not understand true Islam regardless that if we point the finger at the extremists or the moderates. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most prominent Sunni Muslim scholar (for sure he should understand true Islam) looks at us mockingly saying:

"They speak not of the one Islam as revealed by Allah but of manufactured “Islams,” plural, several different Islams, which they desire to create. Sometimes they even divide Islam by regions. There is the Asian variety of Islam; then we have the African Islam. Sometimes, according to the ages, there is the Prophet’s era of Islam, Rashidi Islam, Umayyad Islam, Abbasid Islam, Ottoman Islam and modern Islam. Sometimes, according to race, there is Arab Islam, Indian Islam, Turkish Islam, and the Islam of the Malaysian… And so on and so forth. Sometimes, according to the doctrine, there is Sunni Islam and Shiite Islam. They even divide the Sunni and the Shia into divisions. New divisions have also been created; there is revolutionary Islam, reactionary Islam, radical Islam, classical Islam, right-wing Islam, leftist Islam, orthodox Islam, modern Islam and, finally, political Islam, spiritual Islam and theological Islam. Why do they invent such divisions that are rejected in Islam? The truth is that these divisions are all unacceptable in the eyes of a Muslim; there is only one Islam, which has no partners, which recognizes no other; it is the first Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah.” (Accusing Islam with Politics by Dr. Yusuf Qaradawi, 10/28/2011)"

Indeed, even Qaradawi who himself does not understand Islam had this one right; there is only one true Islam. What he is wrong about is that Islam is not from God but is of the devil. Period.

To be continue.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 02:51 PM | Show all posts
And since no human fully understands the devil, they have it wrong; they do not understand Islam. No Muslim understands Islam. To understand Islam, we all, rich and poor, lame and mute, grew up taking a copy of that green colored book; its cover was illuminated in beautiful Arabic gold script.

We were made to read it while we reclined our backs on stone hewn columns surmounted by decorated arches. We mesmerized our inner souls hearing ourselves reciting incomprehensible abstract thoughts and fragmented verses while bobbing our heads sitting under melancholy domed shrines that hovered over these beautiful specimens of Persian rugs donated courtesy of wealthy Arab princes.

It was rather a peculiar hodgepodge they all said was divine. For over millennia it was a bestseller in the east and still is. Everyone had external reverence that at any moment when they heard the recitation in the ancient classical Arabic tongue they become hypnotized by some external force, humbling themselves, ready to carry out sacred instructions to kill infidels as if under a spell from the Master Hypnotist.

No giant would even dare call this book a ‘fiction,’ in respect to its avid readers who believed it was sent to them from the seventh heaven—dictaphoned by a colorful angel of light—to a humble illiterate servant of God. My life journey to understanding Islam was filled with thorns and obstacles, which I finally managed to pluck out of my wandering soul. The prickling thorns were thrust to my side by what was left behind from the writ of a sojourner named Muhammad who once alleged that a bright angel of light once visited him while he frequented a mysterious cave called Ghar Hira’ in Arabia.

To be continue...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 02:59 PM | Show all posts
There he was dictaphoned—so he claimed—the word of a god named Maliki-Rab-ul-A’lameen, “The King-Lord of The Worlds” who was the god of this world and the god of the underworld. The sojourner who claimed to be prophet then desired to ascend to heaven, to the most high. So he alleged that one night that he was transported in a twinkling of an eye far away up to the heavens riding on the back of another being, a hybrid of a winged steed, part woman, part peacock he called Buraq.

But the time I only began to understand something about Islam was the day I opened a Bible when I still was Muslim in 1993. I ineluctably began to turn its pages. As it turned out it spoke of such stories of this Buraq already mentioned in the Quran even foretelling that story a millennium before of a rebellious beautiful bright angel of light, with “every precious stone was your covering: the ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; the lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; and the gold, the workmanship of your setting and sockets was in you” *(Ezekiel 28:13)* He than arose to be the world’s leading heresiarch, an “Antichrist who denies Father and Son” (1 John 2:22) and claimed in his Al-Isra’ Wal-Mi’raj to have “ascended to heaven” (Isaiah 14:13) reaching the seventh heaven claiming, as it says in Isaiah 14:13, “You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God” claiming to meet God who ordered him to rule over all of mankind, angels and the whole multitudes of demons.

Then I read God’s oracles concerning the Desert which God called “Babylon”, “Dumah”, “Kedar” and even “Arabia” with a proclamation that said: “Babylon is fallen, is fallen,” (Isaiah 21:9, Revelation 18:1-2) These were all in the land of the sojourner, the man with the Buraq steed and are where the city of that virgin bride cloaked in black silk, decked with silver and gold.

And for my predilection to read this book (the Bible) over the other (Quran), the giants said that they would sever my head as they severed the heads of thousand thousands before me. Yet even this peril was foretold in the book, which they forbade us to read. Then, and way later, when I dared to speak negatively of it, the media giants who even knew the book was hypnotic fiction, were grieved and alleged that I knew little about the sacred text. Publishers avoided me fearing the frenzy of the mobs, the same mobs that converged like a river once a year swirling roundabout the idol they had erected long ago in the midst of this Babel telling me that Islam was peaceful.
Was Islam peaceful when Omar bin Al-Khattab began to advance into Christian Byzantine territory? Was Islam peaceful and did not behave as ISIS did when Muslims during the decisive Battle of Yarmouk in August 636 when the Christian Emperor Heraclius was defeated by Islamic hordes?

Was Islam not behaving like ISIS when Sophronius, the Christian Arab from Bethlehem who was at the time Patriarch of Jerusalem, how in his sermon on the Day of the Epiphany 636 A.D. he bewailed the destruction of the churches and monasteries, how the sacked towns, the fields laid waste, the villages burned down by the Muslim nomads who were overrunning the country then to later invade Jerusalem itself and occupy it under Umar bin Al-Khattab.

To be continue....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2015 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Was Saudi Arabia and Qatar not acting like ISIS when they send incursions into Syria of replicas of the same ancient savages, beheading Christians, raping, burning and destroying everything in sight; the American Christian initially was unaware, despite our warnings, that he would take the side of such savages in full support of the so-called Free Syrian Army, Muslims from different nations whom converged into Syria to carry out the Harlot’s interest of Saudi Arabia.

The world have not learned the lessons from history about what Arabia has done to the Christian world beginning in the conquest of Christian Syria in 637, the conquest of Christian Armenia, 639, to later massacre 1.2 Million Armenian Christians in 1915.

Have we seen any difference between the Islam of ISIS and the Islam of the Ottomans?

And then we had the conquest of Christian Egypt in 639 A.D., in which the population of the Christian Copts gradually decreased from nine million to 700,000 at the early 1900’s.

And Egypt is an important case-in-point regarding peaceful Islam. It is a fact of history that the Egyptians allowed the Muslims into their country. When the Egyptian populace heard that the Muslims were arriving, they accepted them with open arms, not seeing them as deceiving heretics, but as people who merely believed in the one true God. Their open mindedness would have received the applause of the moderns, but the end result was the consequence of all ultra equality and tolerance: violence. For decades I roamed the world of cowards, politicians, media giants and even conservatives who claimed to believe in the purists of truths to only find out they were riddled with the ignorance that was born out of their inner fears. They too would not dare call the devil “devil”. But I stood and confronted the wizards; these goliaths that carried swords in one hand and that book of fictions they used for shield in the other telling them that their victories with the sword will be until all bow towards their image, but as long as there are a few who choose their scimitar blade over prostrating in submission to tyranny, that victory is for the slain who refuse to bow to their devil.

The Bible proclaimed warnings to the naïve multitudes foretelling even these giants, the ones with the scimitars, coming to the city gates proclaiming that Islam is ‘peace’ ‘peace’ ‘peace’. For decades, I began to shout from the rooftops. ‘The giants are coming’ ‘With Trojan horses they come to the city gates’ ‘they bring charmers, wizards and star gazers’ ‘they deceive by peace’ to only find out that I am but a lone voice crying in the wilderness; a watchman on walls sounding a trumpet to naïve western multitudes dazzled by charmers and the stargazers whose outcry of ‘he’s a liar’ ‘an impostor’ ‘an ant who never saw giants’ ‘there are no Trojan horses at the city gates’ while the naive slander with a sharp tongue saying that my declarations were ‘fiction’, that I need to be brought down from the city walls and sent into banishment.

So they sent the giants to bring me down, but their efforts were all in vain. In this hear the sound of my trumpet, hear not and your blood is on your hands.

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/19/isis-true-islam/

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-7-2015 04:55 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 replied at 4-7-2015 03:05 PM
Was Saudi Arabia and Qatar not acting like ISIS when they send incursions into Syria of replicas of  ...

LOL , another one of your less than intelligent argument trying to demonise Islam. Who do you appeal to?
- a so called dubious 'Brother Rachid' , a so called muslim convert to christianity
- Walid Shoebat a proven liar , exposed by the Israelis

Pause for a while a try to use your common sense. Barak Obama is the President of the USA and his information is from their intelligence community which has more reliable information than the 2 charlatans you mentioned above. For your education :
ISIS: Made in USA
The 9 page, extensive report has since been vindicated many times over with revelations of US, NATO, and Persian Gulf complicity in raising armies of extremists within Libya and along Syria’s borders. ISIS itself, which is claimed to occupy a region stretching from northeastern Syria and across northern and western Iraq, has operated all along Turkey’s border with Syria, “coincidentally” where the US CIA has conducted years of “monitoring” and arming of “moderate” groups.

In fact, the US admits it has armed, funded, and equipped “moderates” to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. In a March 2013 Telegraph article titled, “US and Europe in ‘major airlift of arms to Syrian rebels through Zagreb’,” it was reported that a single program included 3,000 tons of weapons sent in 75 planeloads paid for by Saudi Arabia at the bidding of the United States. The New York Times in its article, “Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid,” admits that the CIA assisted Arab governments and Turkey with military aid to terrorists fighting in Syria constituting hundreds of airlifts landing in both Jordan and Turkey.
The hidden hand behind the Islamic State militants? Saddam Hussein’s.
“A lot of people think of the Islamic State as a terrorist group, and it’s not useful,” Hassan said. “It is a terrorist group, but it is more than that. It is a homegrown Iraqi insurgency, and it is organic to Iraq.”

The de-Baathification law promulgated by L.­ Paul Bremer, Iraq’s American ruler in 2003, has long been identified as one of the contributors to the original insurgency. At a stroke, 400,000 members of the defeated Iraqi army were barred from government employment, denied pensions — and also allowed to keep their guns.

The U.S. military failed in the early years to recognize the role the disbanded Baathist officers would eventually come to play in the extremist group, eclipsing the foreign fighters whom American officials preferred to blame, said Col. Joel Rayburn, a senior fellow at the National Defense University who served as an adviser to top generals in Iraq and describes the links between Baathists and the Islamic State in his book, “Iraq After America.”

This is interesting from you :
....So he alleged that one night that he was transported in a twinkling of an eye far away up to the heavens riding on the back of another being, a hybrid of a winged steed, part woman, part peacock he called Buraq...
Can you now point out in any Islamic Literature , Quran or Hadith that the Buraq is wing steed , part woman - part peacock? I have never come across such nonsense.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2015 11:49 AM | Show all posts
How can we demonise something which is already evil ??? To be exact, it is the mother of all evil !

Now Walid Shoebat and Rachid become charlatan liars ???

In the eyes of good samaritan like me, true muslim sam1528 definitely less creditable than learned ex-muslims like Rachid and Walid.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2015 11:57 AM | Show all posts
This poor old true muslim don't know what Buraq is in Islam ??? No wonder he die die defend a religion which is only appeal to him and undefenable...

The Buraq is a mythical flying creature which Muhammad claimed he rode on his "Night Journey."

Narrated Abbas bin Malik: Malik bin Sasaa said that Allah's Apostle described to them his Night Journey saying, "While I was lying in Al-Hatim or Al-Hijr, suddenly someone came to me and cut my body open from here to here." I asked Al-Jarud who was by my side, "What does he mean?" He said, "It means from his throat to his pubic area," or said, "From the top of the chest." The Prophet further said, "He then took out my heart. Then a gold tray of Belief was brought to me and my heart was washed and was filled (with Belief) and then returned to its original place. Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked, "Was it the Buraq, O Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative). The Prophet said, "The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven.   Sahih Bukhari 5:558:227

Then he [Gabriel] brought the Buraq, handsome-faced and bridled, a tall, white beast, bigger than the donkey but smaller than the mule. He could place his hooves at the farthest boundary of his gaze. He had long ears. Whenever he faced a mountain his hind legs would extend, and whenever he went downhill his front legs would extend. He had two wings on his thighs which lent strength to his legs. He bucked when the Prophet came to mount him. Jibril put his hand on his mane and said: "Are you not ashamed, O Buraq? By Allah, no-one has ridden you in all creation more dear to Allah than he is." Hearing this he was so ashamed that he sweated until he became soaked, and he stood still so that the Prophet mounted him.
Muhammad al-Alawi al-Maliki, al-Anwar al Bahiyya min Isra wa l-Mi'raj Khayr al-Bariyyah

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2015 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 6-7-2015 02:20 PM
wkk5159 replied at 6-7-2015 11:49 AM
How can we demonise something which is already evil ??? To be exact, it is the mother of all evil !

Now Walid Shoebat and Rachid become charlatan liars ???

In the eyes of good samaritan like me, true muslim sam1528 definitely less creditable than learned ex-muslims like Rachid and Walid.

Ha ha , is that all from you? You are just arguing from your own presupposition.

I thought I already forwarded you the statement from Lumi Bank (Israel) that nothing had happened but claimed to have been bombed by the man himself , Walid Shoebat. For this Rachid fellow .... looks like he know next to nothing. Christians just love people who claim to have been muslims and converted to christianity. Gullible christians like you just fall for their BS - hook , line and sinker. This is just too funny

Looks like your references are just BS. Whereas muslims like me refer to serious investigative journalism like the Washington Post etc. LOL , it appears that to you the intelligence information by Rachid and Walid Shoebat is better than the CIA , NSA etc. What a laugh ....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2015 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 6-7-2015 02:26 PM
wkk5159 replied at 6-7-2015 11:57 AM
This poor old true muslim don't know what Buraq is in Islam ??? No wonder he die die defend a religi ...

I quote from your post :
Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me." (On this Al-Jarud asked, "Was it the Buraq, O Abu Hamza?" I (i.e. Anas) replied in the affirmative). The Prophet said, "The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight. I was carried on it, and Gabriel set out with me till we reached the nearest heaven.   Sahih Bukhari 5:558:227

and

Then he [Gabriel] brought the Buraq, handsome-faced and bridled, a tall, white beast, bigger than the donkey but smaller than the mule. He could place his hooves at the farthest boundary of his gaze. He had long ears. Whenever he faced a mountain his hind legs would extend, and whenever he went downhill his front legs would extend. He had two wings on his thighs which lent strength to his legs.
(Muhammad al-Alawi al-Maliki, al-Anwar al Bahiyya min Isra wa l-Mi'raj Khayr al-Bariyyah)

However in your post #5
So he alleged that one night that he was transported in a twinkling of an eye far away up to the heavens riding on the back of another being, a hybrid of a winged steed, part woman, part peacock he called Buraq.

Got a picture some more :

Now you are negating your earlier description of the Buraq ...

Ha ha , it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head ..... yes?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-7-2015 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Shoot myself in the foot ???

This religion of "peace" really inspires a lot of shooting craze mullah terrorists...

Initially he was pretending to be naive on the subject of buraq but when i quoted the sources from hadith and quran, he started shitting in the pant and accusing the photo i posted earlier didn't match the description...

Little did he know the one who drew this image was a muslim.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 7-7-2015 05:02 PM
wkk5159 replied at 7-7-2015 09:20 AM
Shoot myself in the foot ???

This religion of "peace" really inspires a lot of shooting craze mullah terrorists...

Initially he was pretending to be naive on the subject of buraq but when i quoted the sources from hadith and quran, he started shitting in the pant and accusing the photo i posted earlier didn't match the description...

Little did he know the one who drew this image was a muslim.

Ha ha , you have been caught with your pants down again. You have a big problem with you negating your earlier description of the Buraq.

You have inadvertently admitted that what you copied pasted appealing to Walid Shoebat is wrong - posts #5 & #6. Poof! There goes your painstaking effort trying to demonise Islam by appealing to Walid Shoebat works.  

The picture of the Buraq you copied pasted is the works of the 17th century Indian Mughal. In the same page just a few lines down ,
While the Buraq is almost always portrayed with a human face in far-eastern and Persian art, no Hadiths or early Islamic references allude to it having a humanoid face. This, which found its way into Indian and Persian Islamic art, may have been influenced by a misrepresentation or translation from Arabic to Persian of texts and stories describing the winged steed as a "... beautiful faced creature."

An excerpt from a translation of Sahih al-Bukhari describes Al-Buraq:

Then a white animal which was smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me. ... The animal's step (was so wide that it) reached the farthest point within the reach of the animal's sight.
    —Muhammad al-Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari[1]

Another description of the Buraq:

Then he [Gabriel] brought the Buraq, handsome-faced and bridled, a tall, white beast, bigger than the donkey but smaller than the mule. He could place his hooves at the farthest boundary of his gaze. He had long ears. Whenever he faced a mountain his hind legs would extend, and whenever he went downhill his front legs would extend. He had two wings on his thighs which lent strength to his legs.

He bucked when Muhammad came to mount him. The angel Jibril (Gabriel) put his hand on his mane and said: "Are you not ashamed, O Buraq? By Allah, no-one has ridden you in all creation more dear to Allah than he is." Hearing this he was so ashamed that he sweated until he became soaked, and he stood still so that the Prophet mounted him.[2]

If we delve into this , the following is from the wikipedia (Mughal Painting)
Mughal painting is a particular style of South Asian painting, generally confined to miniatures either as book illustrations or as single works to be kept in albums, which emerged from Persian miniature painting, with Indian Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist influences, and developed largely in the court of the Mughal Empire (16th - 19th centuries), and later spread to other Indian courts, both Muslim and Hindu, and later Sikh.

If you know how to read arabic characters , the 'words' in the said painting is not even arabic.

Ha ha , you just cannot refrain making a fool of yourself. Like I stated , it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head.

Keep it up. It is giving me good entertainment while fasting.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2015 12:59 PM | Show all posts

Now this religion of "peace" indoctrinated mullah@terrorist want to shoot me in the head instead of foot...

Now he is insinuating that his indian religion of "peace" brethrens from 16th century is not as islamic as an australoid like him...

Need me to elaborate further ???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2015 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 8-7-2015 03:23 PM
wkk5159 replied at 8-7-2015 12:59 PM
Now this religion of "peace" indoctrinated mullah@terrorist want to shoot me in the head instead of foot...

Now he is insinuating that his indian religion of "peace" brethrens from 16th century is not as islamic as an australoid like him...

Need me to elaborate further ???

LOL , you have been embarrassed to no end and now you are into twisting of issues? See your statement in red above

What I stated in my last post :
Ha ha , you just cannot refrain making a fool of yourself. Like I stated , it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head.

Keep it up. It is giving me good entertainment while fasting.

Ha ha , until now you have huge problems trying to demonise Islam. All your arguments either fall flat or come back harder at you.

Do get a proper education in Islam instead of referring to people like Walid Shoebat , 'brother Rachid' etc. In the end , these people make you appear like a fool if you appeal blindly to them

Poor you ......

I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-7-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Like i said zillion time before, no one has to try hard to demonise Islam when it is a proven self destructive religion which only appeal to innate moronic pathetic being like sam1528...

What ? Feeling constipated with all the fallacies now ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-7-2015 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 12-7-2015 10:05 AM
wkk5159 replied at 11-7-2015 03:18 PM
Like i said zillion time before, no one has to try hard to demonise Islam when it is a proven self destructive religion which only appeal to innate moronic pathetic being like sam1528...

What ? Feeling constipated with all the fallacies now ?

LOL , you scour the internet for a couple of days trying hard to look for an answer to your own contradiction.

When you cannot find it , you come up with a pathetic response devoid of evidence. If you want to fantasize , this is not the place to do it. The fact is that you in trying to demonise Islam , end up contradicting and embarrassing yourself.

I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2015 12:45 PM | Show all posts
An innate moron sures has no idea what is the meaning of contradicting and embarrasing, he seems to enjoy it....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2015 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 13-7-2015 02:02 PM
wkk5159 replied at 13-7-2015 12:45 PM
An innate moron sures has no idea what is the meaning of contradicting and embarrasing, he seems to enjoy it....

LOL , is that all? You've ran out of ideas ..... yes?

The issue that you still need to address :
How come you contradict your own argument by negating the your (own or appealled to) description of the Buraq? Refer to your post#5 against your post#9.

You are not embarrassed of shooting yourself in your head? Of course not .... being embarrassed is already second nature to you .... you've developed a thick skin.

Ha ha  , I say again : it doesn't take much for you to shoot yourself in your head

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2015 03:49 PM | Show all posts

We are into 21st century but one religion still stuck in 7th century.

This IS jihadist about to go berserk.......

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.690933 second(s), 46 queries .